It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why casey anthony?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Well, several jurors were black and hispanic, and they voted not guilty soooooo.....I don't think race was an issue.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
It's a perfect example of the power of the Medes/Media. The enchanters of old. I found it funny that everyone had the same view except those who didn't have the influence of the Medes. THE JURY! No T.V. and no prior knowledge made for clear thinking. Isn't it amazing. Oh, and she is attractive.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Every crazy girl I've ever met in life has that certain look about them.

You can tell she was the drama queen liar **ore in highschool/ after HS .....

I know that isn't valid to most on hear but I get that feeling just from looking at all her pics...

She has an unstableness about her.

She would be the GF to cheat on you and lie about it and then when you caught her she goes and tells everybody something bad and false about you just to keep the bad focus from her.

she is not an honest person.....and she may have at a slight sexyness to her in earlier years but she is not that attractive....

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
reply to post by hillynilly

I DESPISE Nancy Grace and Jane Valez Mitchell......loud mouthed, judgemental and rude. Everytime I see Nancy Grace slandering people, I can't help but wish someone would find out something in HER past and tell the whole world, and give her a taste of her own medicine. She convicts people before they ever get to court.....she used to be a lawyer (prosecutor), so surely she knows "innocent till proven guilty". Her coverage of Casey's case made me sick. She is the one who got all those people so worked up they were outside of the Anthony's home night and day....... harrassing them, and threatening them. Like a crazed lynch mob. That's another reason for the interest in the case....Nancy Grace's over dramatic "reporting". She's like a TV version of The National Enquirer!

i wish someone as so was single and lived around my area
because you really so seem like a
sexy kitten..with a brain!!

How refreshing...

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I didn't read through all eleven pages. So I don't know if this has been said.,,

I have been glued to the case and was wondering... Is this a big distraction from pertinent events in the world, what imortant things have been going on that have not been given airtime because people find this more interesting so the news devotes it's self to this?

What don't TPTB want us to know, so they gve us all of this Casey Anthony stuff instead?

I am usually the kind of guy who doesn't buy into co spiracy stuff and am a very skeptical thinker... But this thought occurred to me.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
People need to take there emotions out of this. Also take everything you've heard on the TV about this and forget about it. Then we might be able to examine WHY Casey Anthony?!! Does anyone remember that she did infact work at Universal Studios in Florida?? Yes I know she lied to police and didn't mention she had gotten fired from there....however she did work there. Does anyone know anything about Disney and the MK Ultra and or Monarch Butterfly programming that happens down there in Florida. In Universal Studio's!? How bout this idea....lets just for a minute....like I said at the start.....lets assume she WASN'T LYING about the child molestation and child abuse by her father. Doesn't what she described sound a little like Monarch programming? My train of thought here needs to be looked into further and investigated. Maybe someone with more knowledge on these topics and or locations could assist. If people, especially here on ATS, can stop sounding like Mockingbirds of the media, and clear their minds of the propaganda, then maybe we could discover why Casey Anthony, and not some other hot mom who has killed her kids. I took a look, there are so many other cases like this one it makes me sick. However I think if we can get off of "is she hot or not" or "damnit shes guilty and now I want to change our court system like the TV wants me too so another babykiller doesn't get away! Thank you Nancy Grace for reminding me we are always guilty till proven innocent! Even guilty after being found innocent! That bitch is guilty where is the street justice! Anarchy!! Get her!! Oh # why are they locking everyone into FEMA camps for trying to kill all the guilty babykillers who have been found innocent even tho I KNOW THEY DID IT!"" My sarcasm lingered on that one. My bad. But for real who cares about bickering on how hott she is or how not innocent she is. Take a look at the bigger picture. Recognize it for what it is....a DISTRACTION and a way to convince you that WE NEED A NEW SYSTEM. You know...the kind a NEW WORLD ORDER would give us! I'll impersonate Nancy Grace for you......the NEW WORLD ORDER SYSTEM would NEVER let a pathetic JURY free a BABYKILLER! My bad sarcasm again. Lets recognize this for what it is and move past that here on ATS and dig into why they selected this family to do this too. Who in this family is connected to the Illuminati? Did one of these people piss the wrong person off? Were they selected because they represent something like a ISIS or OSIRIS from a Mystery Religion?? Think bigger questions. Is there a ritual that mirrors a mother sacrificing her daughter with names or numerology connecting these people in some way?? Lets find out why! Like I said....Universal Studios....Monarch Butterfly....maybe the molesting her defense was using has some truth to it and connects? For #s sake quit with is she hot or not! By the way I do think she is hott.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This case is way too emotionally charged, and tramped on by the media for myself to give it much attention.

It's just another "news worthy" distraction.

People are murdered every day in the u.s.

As I type some kid is getting raped by her father, and a dozen foreigners are trafficked into the u.s. To work on corporate slave plantations...

Pathological liars are around every corner.

This case is BORING, and trivial.
edit on 9-7-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It seems as she fooled the system and got away with it!

What disturbs me is that she was the only suspect, the evidence was pointing in her direction, and yet she was found not guilty! Another detail which is strange is that when her father found out that she was pregnant during her sixth month of pregnancy, he did not ask until she delivered who the father was!!
He is as much of a liar as Casey is!

This is a very suspicious case indeed, and it is much deeper than it seems. I thing he is as much involved as she is in the murder.
edit on 18-7-2011 by MrAtomicspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

I have wondered about Casey's disclosure of sexual abuse, emotional/verbal abuse. I mean that would explain alot about this family's dysfunction. Something surely was wrong in this family's dynamics, something not right and honestly, I tend to believe her disclosures.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by InfowarriorCarson

I have a theory too... tho it's not as intriguing as yours. But probably just as conspiratorial.

Maybe all the crazy media attention on the Casey Anthony trial was to keep the public's attention off of the James Arthur Ray manslaughter trial, to hide Oprah's association with James Ray as the media world celebrated Oprah and her final show. I say this because until then, the James Ray trial was getting the media attention, The show In Session was broadcasting the trial live until about the time the trial recessed for ten days, and then In Session pulled their cameras and stopped broadcasting. Oprah got alot of publicity the next week because her show was coming to an end after 25 years, but very little made any reference to Oprah's promotion of James Ray and his ongoing manslaughter trial. I believe the trial resumed the day before Oprah's final episode, but not the live trial broadcasting. CNN also pulled their live feed from their website. In Session even shut down the James Ray trial thread in their forums. Many say In Session's coverage of the James Ray trial was biased to James Ray from the start (and still is). Including me.

Maybe it was just the media protecting their darling, Oprah. Didn't want to taint her big moment.

And it worked. The Casey Anthony case is intriguing for many of reasons, and more people can relate to the cold-blooded murder of an adorable little girl by her mother than a greedy selfish-help guru slow-cooking three people to their death. So once people got interested, it was easy to get hooked, and be outraged, taking on a life of its own. Especially when Casey Anthony was found not guilty. (James Ray was convicted of all three counts on the lesser charge, negligent homicide, just a few days before Casey Anthony was acquitted.)

We could even take this a step further and drag Obama into this... Since Oprah promoted Obama the same way she promoted James Ray, and Obama doesn't need/want the negative publicity as he campaigns for re-election, it could also be to protect Obama. Or it may just be serendipitous for Obama. But for what it's worth, James Ray is represented by the Munger, Tolles, Olson law firm... and Obama appointed one of the partners from Munger, Tolles as his special counsel in March 09. So this guy's got a couple good reasons to want to keep attention off James Ray.

Former State Bar President Will Be Counsel to Pres - California
www.californiaprobono.org...

If Oprah is going to campaign for Obama, then they'd both want to dis-associate themselves from James Ray. But I don't know about this... I've heard that Oprah is not going to endorse Obama this time around, so she wouldn't be campaigning for him, making this a moot point. More likely is that Oprah is planning to run for office herself and wants to ride Obama's coattails. So dis-associating would benefit Oprah, not Obama. (Of course, it's also easy to understand why Oprah wouldn't want to be associated with a convicted homicider).

So that's my thought. Thanks for letting me play

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join