It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloning of Greys in Area 51?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Some time back I have read that in Area 51 humans and Greys have been successfully cloned and that nearly 100% of the UFO sights are actually reproductions of alien spaceships run by private companies and/or cloned Greys. I have also read that the UFO topic is classified as TOP-SECRET and controlled by the MJ12. It is said that Greys are used to abduct people, especially heads of governments and UN to ensure the UFO disclosure does not happen ever.

Is there anyone with interesting information related to this topic?

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
They mention something about that on the Dulce Book.
Aliens created by humans.
But they are weak and die in a matter of weeks.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
if they were cloning greys it would be in S-4 even though area 51 is for testin top secret aircraft. i dont think the real area 51 is at groom lake anyways.

posted on Aug, 8 2004 @ 04:22 PM
link   
WisdomMaster,
if i am correct AREA 51 is the main base. Labs, Hangers, Offices, ect... But S-4 is Hangers to house and maintain the sayed UFOs.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamthemissinglink
WisdomMaster,
if i am correct AREA 51 is the main base. Labs, Hangers, Offices, ect... But S-4 is Hangers to house and maintain the sayed UFOs.

Guys take a look at Papoose Lake AKA S-4 from the satelite shots of the area. There is nothing there. Period.. One dirt road, and thats about it. If there was a huge underground facility there would be signs of it. Not to mention greenpeace protestors tried to infiltrate the Nevada Test Site and walked across the dry lake bed there before getting caught. Saw nothing but desert and scrub brush.......

Im not saying there are not underground bases there, but based on the info the Area 51 team has dug up so far (pun intended) it does not seem likely. Somewere perhaps in the Nellis Range, but not here.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WisdomMaster
It is said that Greys are used to abduct people, especially heads of governments and UN to ensure the UFO disclosure does not happen ever.

Yes? who? never heard that one before...that�s nonsense

Originally posted by iamthemissinglink
if i am correct AREA 51 is the main base...

How do you know that? Don�t believe all the BS you read in the net...

[edit on 9-8-2004 by Peronemlin]

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Guys take a look at Papoose Lake AKA S-4 from the satelite shots of the area. There is nothing there. Period.. One dirt road, and thats about it. If there was a huge underground facility there would be signs of it. Not to mention greenpeace protestors tried to infiltrate the Nevada Test Site and walked across the dry lake bed there before getting caught. Saw nothing but desert and scrub brush.......

I did not think it was possible to observe the Papoose lake bed from any point except by satellite. It does appear vacant, but my understanding is that extreme lengths were taken to conceal activities there. It will be difficult to confirm anything there one way or the other. Popular Science magazine did a report on Area51/S-4 a year or two ago and that article professed that all the really secret stuff was moved to a bio-warfare facility in Montana.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I think after all of the attention Area 51 has received due to movies and the like, that they have probably re-organised many of the top secret projects to other locations. But, there is no doubt that Area 51 has been made to look ordinary and ho-hum day to day so as not to hint as to its true operations.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bzap
I think after all of the attention Area 51 has received due to movies and the like, that they have probably re-organised many of the top secret projects to other locations. But, there is no doubt that Area 51 has been made to look ordinary and ho-hum day to day so as not to hint as to its true operations.

That would sound logical, since Area 51 is in a bunch of movies and even video games. Even though Area 51 is visible, like what is stated all around, all of the top-secret stuff is deep underground more than likely with top-notch security clearances to get to those lower levels underground. Speculation I know, but it is the most obvious possibility.

Anyways, about the cloning of Greys issue. I would highly doubt anything of that nature done at Area 51. Top-secret military aircraft are known to be tested there, it even has the worlds longest runway. This alone makes me believe that any type of cloning or biological activity would be conducted elsewhere. I have heard of some sort of lab in Montana, but am not sure. I am currently looking into anything of that nature. I'll post if I find anything out about that.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan

a year or two ago and that article professed that all the really secret stuff was moved to a bio-warfare facility in Montana.

hmmm....very interesting. Due you happen to know of the general location in montana were this would be? As you can see from my profile I am in montana. This would be a very interesting thing to go check out.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You don't spend billions on this kind of base to move it to Montanna, especially when it can still function in it's role.

Im not saying there are not underground bases there, but based on the info the Area 51 team has dug up so far (pun intended) it does not seem likely. Somewere perhaps in the Nellis Range, but not here.

The road is there, just as Lazar described. Likewise, his descriptions of the main base appear to match up with known (and recently discovered) data. He described the hangar entrances as being camouflaged and textured to look like sand, etc. and the side of the mountain. Having seen this kind of camouflage on bunkers with my own eyes, I can tell you that you could be 20 feet away from it, and likely not see those doors if they are shut.

Likewise, there are other things near Papoose (not Groom) that are more than just roads...

I don't believe the facility is really all that big (relative to other parts of the base proper), nor would it have to be for it's intended purpose....

Area 51, itself though, is not involved with any alien projects, as far as I am concerned. I know (from a personal standpoint) that Lockheed indeed does a lot of aircraft testing there, as do other companies....and seem to procure the leases from the Department of Naval Intelligence.

I have also read that the UFO topic is classified as TOP-SECRET and controlled by the MJ12

Likely higher than that, Top Secret isn't as high as you think it is. Hell, most in the military have at least Secret clearance (likely many on this board) and higher. As for MJ12, no doubt, such a group no longer goes by the name, nor is it headed by only 12 members. A lot has changed since Truman's day, hehe....

Greys are used to abduct people, especially heads of governments and UN to ensure the UFO disclosure does not happen ever

I wouldn't go that far. It's in the governments' best interests to keep the secret if the abduction phenomenon is really as big as claimed (which I seriously doubt it is). Do YOU want to be the one to tell YOUR citizens that "sorry, we're being invaded on a nightly basis, and citizens are being taken, and there doesn't seem to be jack we can do about it..."???
Likewise, there is some evidence to suggest that it's more of a trade, tech for secrecy, and who knows what else?

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Youre right Gazrok. Hell, i had secret security clearance, and I was a lowly generator mechanic. I had to have it to work around the sensitive equipment, like the launchers and radar, and control station as well as handling classified parts. No big thing.

There are several layers of Top Secret security clearance. The highest known is Yankee White, given to the dude who carries the presidents nuke football. But there are security clearances not on record offically as higher than that.

As far as area 51, my guess is that no cloning there. Im thinking thats where they might have the UFOs stashed, where they are being studied, and the secret aircraft they test there are basically using discoveries they have made from the UFOs there.

If theres any alien biological funny business going on, its more than likely at Dulce. Montana is possible. For stuff like this, the best places to do it are in isolated, extremely desolate areas.

posted on Aug, 9 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

As far as area 51, my guess is that no cloning there. Im thinking thats where they might have the UFOs stashed, where they are being studied, and the secret aircraft they test there are basically using discoveries they have made from the UFOs there.

I really don't think Area 51 would have any cloning of aliens or have any of the aliens stashed away for one simple reason...because it is too well known. Area 51 is an area that a whole lotta people can relate to by name, and all it might take is for a huge bunch of psyco people wanting to die marching into the compound and overwhelming the securtiy there. Of course if they were in Area 51 (unlikely) they would be in lower levels underground with high-level security. That is why they are not at Area 51

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

If theres any alien biological funny business going on, its more than likely at Dulce. Montana is possible. For stuff like this, the best places to do it are in isolated, extremely desolate areas.

Agreed. Dulce is a very likely place, but as I continue to think, the capetivity of aliens would be uber top-secret. I am thinking, but everyone is guessing places in the States. But how about outside the states. It would be quite the kicker for the government to actually fool the whole world by not having anything like this in the states.

My theory on it all...which is likely to change:
Area 51: Military aircraft, and quite possibily any alien aircraft that they could have captured.

Dulce: Cloning.

Montana (if there is a facility): Biological testing.

Dulce and Montana could change, but as Montana is only speculation, I would also believe Dulce could do any bio-testing. Now, these are only theories...so don't take them to heart, and don't beat my neck out if you think otherwise.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Area 51 is still secluded well away from prying eyes, still receives regular Janet flights, still tests aircraft, and still can shoot you if you get too close.

Just because it is known about, doesn't diminish the fact that it can still function in the capacity for which it was designed...

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I have had no luck tracking down that Popular Science article I mentioned on the web. It was clear that after the article was published that Area 51 hadn't closed and was operating "as usual." I'll have to see if I can find a copy of that back issue at the library.

posted on Aug, 10 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'll vouch for you, I've read that particular article before, hehe...

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Again... Thank You, GuerrillaFuunkstaahh!!

Cya all later!

HARAK.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
I have had no luck tracking down that Popular Science article I mentioned on the web. It was clear that after the article was published that Area 51 hadn't closed and was operating "as usual." I'll have to see if I can find a copy of that back issue at the library.

The reason why you are having a hard time finding it is that it is actually a Popular Machanics artice.
Here is the link:
The New Area 51
hope this helps

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I wonder how big Area 51 now is, and for what reason would they clone large numbers of greys... After all this conspiracy talk I am feeling vary disinformed and don't know who to trust. We know the government is starting to become more corrupt, and we know there are greys (atleast I do). The only thing we don't know is if the greys are good or bad. Are they on the publics side? The governments side? Or are they against our race entirely? So many questions are to be awnsered in the coming future.

top topics

join