It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex CIA claims that obama birth certificate won't be outed due to fear of a "black backlash

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by j35us

Thanks for that. And I agree with desperate as a term. I think GW and Obama have been so polarizing that more people are slowly realizing...hey, wait a minute...I was soooo pasionate about GW going to war and now I don't give a hoot - isn't there something wrong with that? Why do I believe what I believe? Is it really as easy as thinking for five minutes and saying, "yeah, I guess your right. What was I thinking?"

CJ

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

What? If he is not eligible to be POTUS, what does being "black" have to do with anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

I never said anything about him being black. Huh?

CJ

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by wiandiii
www.wnd.com...
the FBI is covering the fraud and no one in Congress is willing to tackle the situation because of fears of a "black backlash" if the failings of the nation's first black president are revealed."

I find this to be racially insensitive and racist. How dare they assume that blacks would backlash? Are they insinuating that black people are THAT uncivilized?? Would they behave the same way because white people would backlash?

Racist pigs!

I say white people should backlash IF THEY DON'T release the truth!!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
It will be the Blacks that would demand he be fired.

Obama's left the southern border open and GAVE weapons to the Mexican Drug Cartels...and they have gained more turf/streets in America...pushing blacks out of the drug trade...no more money.

Obama's pushing for several US submarines to be fully manned with women instead of trying to get more blacks into the military so they have JOBS.

Obama took the 2014 Food Stamp Funds and borrowed it to pay Unionized Teachers and Police in 2010.

Obama's sent Aegis ships, THAAD missile defense, Patriot Batteries and god knows what else to protect Israel but ain't done squat to stop the Black Genocides in Africa.

Obama ain't going to be known as the "Black Man's President".....he ain't even going to get their support in 2012.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Glinda

At least Jimmy Carter has been bumped to second worst...

Carter was an honorable man, if not a very able leader. At least he did what he said he would, and said what he meant.

The same cannot ever be said for Obama.

jw

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I really don't care about Obama's birth certificate. I went through the whole layering issue myself, and couldn't duplicate the layers, using OCR or anything else. To me, the long form is fake, until proven otherwise. However, unless Obama drags Corsi into the vault in Hawaii and physically shows it to him, I'm sure there will be questions. It's a lose/lose for everyone involved, and that's what makes me sick. I really don't know if he's eligible or not, and that's a problem.

I'm more concerned with his Indonesian and British citizenship. Surely, that would invalidate his eligibility, but things have been twisted so badly, it's hard to know what to believe. Hell, it's been proven that Obama's dad didn't leave him, but his mother left Hawaii to attend college before he was even 3 weeks old (essentially leaving Obama Sr. back in Hawaii). Yet, BHO Jr. says his dad left them.

Last but certainly not least, my biggest concern is with Obama's application to college. I believe (belief is not fact), but I believe he may have committed fraud and claimed he was a foreign student, and used his Indonesian passport to get in, and get in on the cheap. Until his applications are released, I'll believe he's a fraud. He's hiding "something", and I highly doubt it's his GPA, considering the bozo who he replaced and the moron he ran against. So, what's he hiding? I believe it's fraud.

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
i agree with this cia guy who works for FOX News. There's two organizations with a truthful track record! It's all those darn blacks what are keeping us from admitting obama has no navel, er... isnt white... er... isnt an american!

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
the black population don't give a crap about the lying loser obama, he was not a man of his word and now they want him executed for treason..let it be so

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Something about this makes me think that maybe the reason he doesn't want to show it is because his race is marked as white on the certificate. I used to think there was something wrong at birth that would cause embarrassment, like being originally labeled as female (don't laugh, it does happen). But the only thing I can think of that would make someone say that the real certificate would cause a "black backlash" would be if it labeled his race as white. It is quite common for a mixed race baby to look almost white when first born so I don't think it is out of the realm of possibilities.

posted on Jul, 6 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
I really don't care about Obama's birth certificate. I went through the whole layering issue myself, and couldn't duplicate the layers, using OCR or anything else. To me, the long form is fake, until proven otherwise. However, unless Obama drags Corsi into the vault in Hawaii and physically shows it to him, I'm sure there will be questions. It's a lose/lose for everyone involved, and that's what makes me sick. I really don't know if he's eligible or not, and that's a problem.

I'm more concerned with his Indonesian and British citizenship. Surely, that would invalidate his eligibility, but things have been twisted so badly, it's hard to know what to believe. Hell, it's been proven that Obama's dad didn't leave him, but his mother left Hawaii to attend college before he was even 3 weeks old (essentially leaving Obama Sr. back in Hawaii). Yet, BHO Jr. says his dad left them.

Last but certainly not least, my biggest concern is with Obama's application to college. I believe (belief is not fact), but I believe he may have committed fraud and claimed he was a foreign student, and used his Indonesian passport to get in, and get in on the cheap. Until his applications are released, I'll believe he's a fraud. He's hiding "something", and I highly doubt it's his GPA, considering the bozo who he replaced and the moron he ran against. So, what's he hiding? I believe it's fraud.

You have to remember the concept of parental alienation. Mothers kick the dad to the curb and then lie to the kid's and the kid's grow up hating dad and by proxy hold men in low regard(it happens in reverse as well, but that is somewhat rare).

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join