It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens+UFO's are our brothers and sisters...

page: 7
34
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
If they were our brothers and sisters then why do they put abductees under so much torment. Why would they cause so much pain and suffering? They feel completely evil. Why do they force people and trick people into having sex with them. There are loads of stories where they will make the victim believe that his wife is also in the room and is saying go ahead and make love to it. I have had sleep paralysis 3 times. Two of them were ghosts and the third time it was a little grey alien. The exact same sense of malevolence and evil for all of them. They are demons under disguise




posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godselect777
If they were our brothers and sisters then why do they put abductees under so much torment. Why would they cause so much pain and suffering? They feel completely evil. Why do they force people and trick people into having sex with them. There are loads of stories where they will make the victim believe that his wife is also in the room and is saying go ahead and make love to it. I have had sleep paralysis 3 times. Two of them were ghosts and the third time it was a little grey alien. The exact same sense of malevolence and evil for all of them. They are demons under disguise



what if i told you that the "abductions" were government ops?

ok well not all of them, cattle mutilations are psy ops (government)..

the whole plan is to make you fear beings from out there...

movies, media, little tidbits of released fake ufo information all designed to create fear..


now i have heard of the greys picking people up and working with them, testing and whatnot, but here's the thing..these Humans agreed to go through this before they incarnated..

let me find a video for you on it...

Dolores Cannon Abduction Regressionist and UFO researcher 1of2
www.youtube.com...



2of2
www.youtube.com...



i have seen a ghost one time
amazing, proof of life after death

then again without that i still know we live on...forever


oh and actually there is no evil in the higher dimensions, it can't exist in high vibrational dimensions...

hugs



posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Godselect777
If they were our brothers and sisters then why do they put abductees under so much torment. Why would they cause so much pain and suffering? They feel completely evil. Why do they force people and trick people into having sex with them. There are loads of stories where they will make the victim believe that his wife is also in the room and is saying go ahead and make love to it. I have had sleep paralysis 3 times. Two of them were ghosts and the third time it was a little grey alien. The exact same sense of malevolence and evil for all of them. They are demons under disguise



what if i told you that the "abductions" were government ops?

ok well not all of them, cattle mutilations are psy ops (government)..

the whole plan is to make you fear beings from out there...

movies, media, little tidbits of released fake ufo information all designed to create fear..


now i have heard of the greys picking people up and working with them, testing and whatnot, but here's the thing..these Humans agreed to go through this before they incarnated..

let me find a video for you on it...

Dolores Cannon Abduction Regressionist and UFO researcher 1of2
www.youtube.com...



2of2
www.youtube.com...



i have seen a ghost one time
amazing, proof of life after death

then again without that i still know we live on...forever


oh and actually there is no evil in the higher dimensions, it can't exist in high vibrational dimensions...

hugs


agreeing to things prior to incarnation. I am finding out that this is very real stuff.

not just agreements that were made in love prior to incarnation but even in life you agree to things you are not aware of, because your spirit knows it's correct.

for example, an empath to disease may find themselves falling ill even though they never wanted to be sick but their soul knows that if innocent people are sick, why would such a thing not happen to them as well... then it does, but it is so that they can walk the path that they grew empathic to. Maybe their sickness brings about progress in treating the disease. Their soul brought the negativity into themselves, to filter it... to take some of the illness away from the whole collective equation, but they never knew... they never realized.

I was watching that pawn shop guy on TV and someone brought in a "relic' to sell him. there was a latin inscription on it and the guy didn't know what it was or anything except that it had been owned by some nun way back when in europe and inside this small glass trinket there was what looked like a small dried up piece of flesh... like a scab or booger. the pawn shop guy finds a latin translator and the thing says that it is to never be sold or given away or traded for anything and it's purpose was to serve as some type of certification for this nun.

the pawn shop didn't buy it and couldn't figure out what it was inside and was perplexed but thought it was very interesting. he just couldn't figure out a way to price or to tell people about it so that they would be interested in it.

here's my theory...

what the relic was, was a small pox scab.
you see, if it had not been for nursing and empathy... the entire population of the earth could have died off long ago from something like small pox if love had not tended to the sick and took the disease into themselves and began to develop immunity. This relic was a certificate of something personal she had been through that qualified her to be able to approach an uncleanliness, because the hand of of God had worked inside of her and put her through something that could have likely killed her, but now rendered her as a tool for the purpose of good.

when you tell many people that they have chosen hard paths in life and do not know it, this can often lead to a lot of anger... understandably, but there is something to it and i don't just mean to give evidence of that by the story of the relic, but that is to show that some people go through very hard things and instead of being angry and fearful about it, they are empowered and do not take it lightly. The relic survived generations even though it was a disgusting scab because at one point in time, it meant something profound.

that's my theory of the relic anyway.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 



thanks for sharing


hugs for you and ALL,

thank you

namaste'



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
A Brief History of the New Age Movement
The origin of the NA movement dates back to at least 1875 with the teachings of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, and later in the 1920’s with the teachings of Alice Ann Bailey. They both claimed that their teachings were revealed by “spirit” or guides. Bailey founded the Lucifer publishing company, the main goal being to plot out the development of the "New Age" so that the necessary one world system could be implemented.

Baily’s plans were a blueprint - religious wars designed to convince people to believe that they were the cause of humanities problems, forced redistribution of the world’s resources, mass planetary initiations, the creation of theologies for a new world order, creating 'problems' which would lead to world-wide disarmament, and elimination of fundamental religions. She even preached the sacredness of the 666 (the number of the Beast)

"The modern New Age movement has a definite agenda which has been agreed upon by their constituents. Adopted much after the same original ideals as Alice Ann Baily, the manifesto of the New Age movement calls for a:

(1) New world order
(2) Universal credit card system
(3) World food authority
(4) World Health Authority
(5) World water authority
(6) Universal tax
(7) Universal military draft
(8) Abolishing of Christianity, Judaism and Islam
(9) One world leader"

OP, whilst I have no reason to doubt that you truly have love in your heart, I must say that you have been absolutely taken for a ride. You may be an innocent tool to usher in this new Luceriferian order. Your ideals that you espouse seem so ideal - most every one of us would like to believe in them. However, the top echelon of all of these new religions hold the same belief - to slaughter innocents to obtain their goal and to slaughter anyone who will not renounce their belief in the God of the Bible or Allah in the Koran. The above information (quotes and paraphrasing) were taken from www.victorious.org... Yes a religious based website - but the same information is easily verified elsewhere.

It truly is that simple. Have you disregarded the Thousand Points of Light Illuminati card or the New Age Illuminati cards at freedomusings.wordpress.com...

You really have no excuse to have fallen so hard for this man made and contrived diabolical plan. And you are not hearing "your ET brothers and sisters". They are the same spirits that the two above channeled. Spirits have always taken a form which matched society - today we have flying technology so they take the form of flying UFOs, but in the past they were fairies, gremlins, leprechauns, etc. They MATCH societal belief. They couldn't very well show up as flying machines back then because there were none. You want to see them so they show up to you. I can only hope that some of this will get through to you, but somehow I doubt it.

Yes I'm a Christian - one who holds the belief that the greatest deception on Earth is probably around the corner. And I can see how these spirits have masterfully accomplished it. You are being used by the greatest deceiver of all time. Nearly every religion on this planet - and not just the 'traditional' ones- all hold the belief that the balance between good/bad, evil/good will get out of balance.



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100
 



lol, that is not true bro



while i have seen some messages that are attempts to lead Humans to a negative path, it is up to you and me to use our intuition/discernment abilities to feel what is truth or not.

the basics are that if the message is of love or raises your vibration than it is real, anything fear based is false.

because in reality ALL is well


we are a part of the divine plan


when you know, you know


also a little secret, we are not these bodies..they are a vehicle for your soul to experience life in this reality...

thankfully we are here to move up, it's time for Humans to ascend (those that choose/desire to)..i am feeling the 5th and higher dimensions..i am a being of love/light and i desire a world that is fair and loving, utopias, celebrations, world peace, space exploration, service to others, love, joy and truth


thank you

thank you

thank you

hugs


namaste



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
A Brief History of the New Age Movement
The origin of the NA movement dates back to at least 1875 with the teachings of Helena Petrovna Blavatsky, and later in the 1920’s with the teachings of Alice Ann Bailey. They both claimed that their teachings were revealed by “spirit” or guides. Bailey founded the Lucifer publishing company, the main goal being to plot out the development of the "New Age" so that the necessary one world system could be implemented.

Baily’s plans were a blueprint - religious wars designed to convince people to believe that they were the cause of humanities problems, forced redistribution of the world’s resources, mass planetary initiations, the creation of theologies for a new world order, creating 'problems' which would lead to world-wide disarmament, and elimination of fundamental religions. She even preached the sacredness of the 666 (the number of the Beast)

"The modern New Age movement has a definite agenda which has been agreed upon by their constituents. Adopted much after the same original ideals as Alice Ann Baily, the manifesto of the New Age movement calls for a:

(1) New world order
(2) Universal credit card system
(3) World food authority
(4) World Health Authority
(5) World water authority
(6) Universal tax
(7) Universal military draft
(8) Abolishing of Christianity, Judaism and Islam
(9) One world leader"

OP, whilst I have no reason to doubt that you truly have love in your heart, I must say that you have been absolutely taken for a ride. You may be an innocent tool to usher in this new Luceriferian order. Your ideals that you espouse seem so ideal - most every one of us would like to believe in them. However, the top echelon of all of these new religions hold the same belief - to slaughter innocents to obtain their goal and to slaughter anyone who will not renounce their belief in the God of the Bible or Allah in the Koran. The above information (quotes and paraphrasing) were taken from www.victorious.org... Yes a religious based website - but the same information is easily verified elsewhere.

It truly is that simple. Have you disregarded the Thousand Points of Light Illuminati card or the New Age Illuminati cards at freedomusings.wordpress.com...

You really have no excuse to have fallen so hard for this man made and contrived diabolical plan. And you are not hearing "your ET brothers and sisters". They are the same spirits that the two above channeled. Spirits have always taken a form which matched society - today we have flying technology so they take the form of flying UFOs, but in the past they were fairies, gremlins, leprechauns, etc. They MATCH societal belief. They couldn't very well show up as flying machines back then because there were none. You want to see them so they show up to you. I can only hope that some of this will get through to you, but somehow I doubt it.

Yes I'm a Christian - one who holds the belief that the greatest deception on Earth is probably around the corner. And I can see how these spirits have masterfully accomplished it. You are being used by the greatest deceiver of all time. Nearly every religion on this planet - and not just the 'traditional' ones- all hold the belief that the balance between good/bad, evil/good will get out of balance.









How can you be a Christian who does not want Christ to come back?
You don't want a new order. You are afraid of a new order or am I mistaken?
I know that to you, the sign means the Antichrist, but did not Christ say these things would transpire prior to his return? He didn't say maybe.

Christianity is not a new age belief.
when Christ brings a new order at the very close of revelations Christ has this to say.
"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star."

Venus my ass. He is referring to Illumination. A new dawn.

Other people have noticed these things and they have known there must be a paradigm shift... I am assuming because I've never read their stuff. You seem to think that people who are currently DEAD wanted all this to happen... now... for what? So they could benefit monetarily from the grave? Maybe they truly believed something about the words of Christ and felt they needed to try explain it to the world because they knew it would sound so blasphemous to some.

We can barely hold on to our greed for now, why would any greedy evil person who wants to rearrange everything just for fun, be concerned primarily with something that would not happen anywhere close to their generation? well, the new age came and our unruly new generations force the ones who refuse change to see that there is no way around it... and there isn't.

You actually want these things to happen. You just really want to be able to pick who Christ is.
if you get to pick who Christ is, then you will be able to rest assured that it was for the good as far as you are concerned.

... but guess what? You don't get to pick that. You do, however, get to choose whether you accept it.

You do not.

I hope in time you will reconsider so that you too can see all that which is good that exists here with us and shares our lives right along side of us.... all things of all shapes, sizes and colors.

Regardless of how you have investigated these matters and pieced things together, you cannot deny my statement and I know that deep inside you know as well that a very important lesson we could all use, is to place aside our prejudices. You know that's right.


However, if you would like to accuse any member of any race of any wrong doings such as this and have some kind of reasoning for your allegations, do not hesitate so that we can correct them. As a matter of fact you already HAVE.

... oh wait, those are names that belongs to *humans*

Let's try again, shall we?
edit on 28-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godselect777
If they were our brothers and sisters then why do they put abductees under so much torment. Why would they cause so much pain and suffering? They feel completely evil. Why do they force people and trick people into having sex with them. There are loads of stories where they will make the victim believe that his wife is also in the room and is saying go ahead and make love to it. I have had sleep paralysis 3 times. Two of them were ghosts and the third time it was a little grey alien. The exact same sense of malevolence and evil for all of them. They are demons under disguise


These are allegations but let's say hypothetically they are true.

maybe they thought there was something wrong with the brains they messed with and that's why they messed with them... to unlock them and figure them out.... and maybe that's a trick they learned from their human brothers.




yeah... I KNOW you know what I mean.

When a human does it, it's funny, it's good psychology... it gets put on TV and you pay money to watch it. When alien does it, it's evil.
edit on 28-8-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
lots of lightship sightings these days


thisngs are getting interesting!


truth shall be known



thank you

namaste



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
hi all,


just reminding you, that i love you




thank you



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
If that's true i'm glad I don't look like a alien
!



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Why is it that people ridicule someone for different beliefs? Dont everyone on this site believe in things that would sound crazy to other people not informed? Don't ridicule this guy for his beliefs and might i also add this does go in this forum because it about what people call "E.T's " or "Aliens".


Now for my opinion , I think the OP said it all. We are all related , sure there are some evil ones out there but those are the ones we need to help to find the light. Let me give you this example if one of your family members acted evil would you say they weren't your family just because of that. We are all connected to our space brothers and sisters and we are lucky to have people trying to help us succeed in our ascension. Fear is what fuels the illuminati and people are giving them it. Why do you think that Hollywood is trying to make our space brothers and sisters into bad beings every time, and especially recently. Its to stray us from the one really trying to help us.



posted on Aug, 30 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sailorsaturn92
 




thanks sailorsaturn



good stuff



hugs



posted on Aug, 31 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I am pleased to once again bring forward fellow channel Zingdad and his messages from his source "Adamu"
who speaks here of how to prepare for first contact without fear.


I would like to add that The White Winged Collective Consciousness of Nine completely endorse this communication from "Adamu"

thanks Magenta



"Adamu" through Zingdad
reparation without fear Part One
www.youtube.com...



Part Two
www.youtube.com...



posted on Sep, 1 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
time is a movin movin..lol


almost 2012



lol

hugs


good times, thank you



posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
feel free to keep this thread visible for all to see...


important stuff in here




feel free to share it too, link it, whatever



posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
feel free to link this thread and/or share it





thank you



hugs



posted on Sep, 11 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
hi all,


just sharing something i was talking about in the aaron russo thread...


i love to hear the Truth ...don't you?




feels good... ..ahhh


i wish for more truth on this world



all shall be known one way or another, all hidden truths will be revealed by 2012...



hidden in plain sight sometimes, nobody has to listen or see it, people can deny it too...


lol

but

truth is truth


use your intuition, not any programming or thinking, use your spirit

out of mind and into spirit

hugs


i'll let you in on a couple...

we are not alone, never were..lol, we have a large cosmic family...

isn't this reality amazing,,,,heaven and hell in one reality..

all a choice huh..

times are a chingin though, lol..or ending i should say..



oh and you will never die, if your body ends you will then see your true self


lol


thank you



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
This needs to be moved to rants or the gray area.



posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarPeace
This needs to be moved to rants or the gray area.



lol

this is truth though, i wish for all of my brothers and sisters to see this and realize this...


let go..


just let go


and let love flow through you


miracles



new topics

top topics



 
34
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join