It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens+UFO's are our brothers and sisters...

page: 10
34
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
hi all,


lol, i can hardly believe some of the threads in this section...


people saying aliens don't exist....lol...only i don't like calling our brothers and sisters aliens


i know they exist




so do you
edit on 27-11-2011 by cornucopia because: added some words




posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I believe that is true as far as all being related it makes sense anyway



posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
hi,


anyone else like to talk?


hugs



namaste



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
hi all,




almost 2012



lol


woot!


expecting big changes and lots of magic...


hugs



posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia
 


I agree with some of what you said, but think maybe you are being too idealistic



you are God did you know that?


Im sorry... no i am not God and neither are you, to say that is to me nothing short of blasphemy, an extension of God sure but i am not God..

Evil is very real, dont be fooled into thinking that theres no evil in this universe that would be very naive.

That was just my thoughts, hope it didnt come out as rude because that was definetly not my intention


My warmest blessings to you, have a great new year, im sure it will be an interesting one!!!



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillyTJames
reply to post by cornucopia
 


I agree with some of what you said, but think maybe you are being too idealistic



you are God did you know that?


Im sorry... no i am not God and neither are you, to say that is to me nothing short of blasphemy, an extension of God sure but i am not God..

Evil is very real, dont be fooled into thinking that theres no evil in this universe that would be very naive.

That was just my thoughts, hope it didnt come out as rude because that was definetly not my intention


My warmest blessings to you, have a great new year, im sure it will be an interesting one!!!



hmm, well

it is true we are God...your true self, your spirit/soul is from/of the source...every soul is God...

when i see life, i see God....

i call God, God or sometimes mama and papa



God said go out and experience all that is and come back to me...and that is what you are doing and that is what you will do


all is well


we are ALL brothers and sisters....lift the veil, experience more truth


hugs


thank you

yes, it is going to get much more interesting here


thank you

awesome



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I just hope the aliens...are kind...and don't get mad that we have made such a mess of this Earth that they report us to any higher authority in the universe. I'd hate to get on their "FLUSH NOW" list.



posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonatic
I just hope the aliens...are kind...and don't get mad that we have made such a mess of this Earth that they report us to any higher authority in the universe. I'd hate to get on their "FLUSH NOW" list.


lol

they/we have been here the whole time



we do not judge, all is well


just enjoying life as it unfolds, protecting where protection is needed and always loving

hugs



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
some cool recent visits from our brothers and sisters huh



awesome




thank you




i welcome you with love & light...


i allow assistance...


thank you



posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
some cool recent visits from our brothers and sisters huh



awesome




thank you




i welcome you with love & light...


i allow assistance...


thank you


what events are you specifying if i may ask?

very curious to hear things on that subject.



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


well, you will see more and more sightings as consciousness rises...

people deserve the TRUTH


so lets show ourselves more and more and help them remember...


assist in anyway allowed/possible..


if you ask then you shall recieve



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
well, I though you might be referring to something specific but I certainly hope consciousness is rising... or the world just might drown in something else.


Don't know if you ever read any other threads I post in but i have had some experiences...some CRAZY sightings that most do not believe and some lately that is like I'm playing sign language/charades with someone... or they are playing charades with me. I have no idea where that was going last night, not a clear message. I think i saw a sign meaning basketball and then one meaning buildings. i swear I think that last one was a new york gang sign.
i kept asking "what is this...what the hell is this supposed to mean" and I kept getting the same thing, both arms go out in big boxes like big buildings. I kept thinking new york... all those huge complexes in new york" but i don't think it was a warning but who knows. It did not feel frantic, like a warning.

Then...I SWEAR I thought i saw a little green man out of the corner of my eye. Small green back and shoulders and i was like "huhhh?" that might have been my imagination because it was not clear. I thought my visitor, when i was five, was white.... but i am starting to think he might use some zinc stick at times. maybe the light is very hard on his skin or maybe he is the first goth.


I hope he comes back, I need to talk to him.

You should have been here the other night because i really think he was here... I'm not even going to say what I think he was doing to my hair.


I think I will just keep that experience to myself.



EDIT...and I agree, people deserve the truth because a select group does not have the right to hold it from the people. that's not right. That's NEVER right.
edit on 3-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer
 


interesting stuff, lol



yeah, just ask for clarification on your subject...you will figure it out...


it's cool, things are getting interesting on this world!


enjoy



posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
sightings to ramp up, wake you up, help you remember, love and peace



thanks a bunch!


lol


thank you



posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
watch out for threads with fear related to ufos and whatnot...

anything that creates fear does not serve you, imo


Well said - I feel the same way

I am a secret fan of Alex Jones and he often rhetorically asks his guests, with regard to the elitist agenda, what is the end game ?

I believe the end game is fear and it has already happened



posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wemadetheworld

Originally posted by cornucopia
watch out for threads with fear related to ufos and whatnot...

anything that creates fear does not serve you, imo


Well said - I feel the same way

I am a secret fan of Alex Jones and he often rhetorically asks his guests, with regard to the elitist agenda, what is the end game ?

I believe the end game is fear and it has already happened




yeah, i don't listen to those shock jocks like alex jones, they share some truth but they also hype stuff up...they try to create anger or fear for the most part...


i myself have no fear anymore


i know that i am an immortal soul and the more light that i shine or truth/love that i share the more i am protected...



same with you all



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Nikola014
 


There are humans here on earth that are also evil and want to harm others...



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
i just spent the last 2 hours reading this entire thread start to finish.

OP, while i can on some level respect someone who lives within the sphere of "love" and "cosmic vibrations". i believe in my heart of hearts you are terribly diluted about the reality of the ET phenomenon. read the abduction reports. listen to the former government employees who are brave enough to come forward risking their own lives(possibly their family as well). i'm not going to relate my experiences but i'll say that not even for ONE MOMENT do i consider them my "brothers and sisters". i kinda laughed a little bit to myself when i wrote that last part.

love and peace maaaannnnn.
edit on 12-1-2012 by kmarx because: dfkjgdfkg



posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by kmarx
i just spent the last 2 hours reading this entire thread start to finish.

OP, while i can on some level respect someone who lives within the sphere of "love" and "cosmic vibrations". i believe in my heart of hearts you are terribly diluted about the reality of the ET phenomenon. read the abduction reports. listen to the former government employees who are brave enough to come forward risking their own lives(possibly their family as well). i'm not going to relate my experiences but i'll say that not even for ONE MOMENT do i consider them my "brothers and sisters". i kinda laughed a little bit to myself when i wrote that last part.

love and peace maaaannnnn.
edit on 12-1-2012 by kmarx because: dfkjgdfkg





not all abuduction cases are real, they are part of a secret program to create fear about "aliens"

the shadow government is behind the negative stuff...

there are some people that did agree before coming here to share DNA though...

this lady will shine some light on the subject for you


Dolores Cannon Abduction Regressionist and UFO researcher 1of2
www.youtube.com...


Dolores Cannon Abduction Regressionist and UFO Researcher (2 of 2)
www.youtube.com...


you can believe whatever want, i'm just saying that at the soul level we are ALL family....you can deny it, but it is a fact



posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia
 


great another dolores cannon video. she talks for 10 minutes but doesn't actually say anything besides plugging her books. in the custodians she claims to be able to talk with Jesus and Nostrodamus, but the trick is that you have to buy the book to find out what they have to say. charlatans need not apply.



new topics

top topics



 
34
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

log in

join