It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens+UFO's are our brothers and sisters...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Cornucopia....TRUST ME when I say this....you would not want these types of beings to be your BROTHERS AND SISTERS. It's not that they are evil.....just dangerously indifferent....and even worse....don't even associate or understand why some of the things they do are wrong.

It isn't a matter of us worrying that some Alien force will invade....although anythings possible....but not probable. Some of the races are just so different from us both in mental and technological abilities as well as different in how they view and access things that what you and I may find horrible.....they look at it as NO BIG DEAL.

When we Humans cut off the balls of a bull or our family dog or cat....we don't think twice about the morality. Such is the way that they percieve some things as it pertains to us.
Split Infinity

i will say that, that is not true

hugs

i do not cut anything off any animals and never will

that's the difference between me and many Humans at this moment, i am a being of love and light, therefore i know more of what is really going on..that's how frequency/vibration works

love is the key to ALL locks

believe me?

lol

you know what i'm talking about
edit on 23-8-2011 by cornucopia because: spelling is not my strongsuit, lol

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
this reality can be challenging! at least for me, emotionaly

i love being Human

even though it can be tough...so thankful

i pray for world peace and abundance for all

thank you

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
LOL, thanks for the laugh.
"remember ALL souls are from/of God"
"when ALL of this started with a thought, God decided to experience itself/himself/herself...let's break off pieces of myself to go create and explore and experience! "

You should try stand up comedy, or reading to 3 year olds.
They're not our brothers or sisters, if they were, the world would be a better place, we wouldn't be in this mess that we're in.
Aliens/reptilians, basically evil entities, are here already, they're our presidents, kings, queens, they're al quida, they run our universities, they run NASA, they run this world.
edit on 25-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

Your title is misleading, you connect Aliens and UFO's together. I'm not a brother or a sister of a device or machine.

UFO's are Unidentified Flying Objects

How can we be 'related' to that, other then US building aircraft in secrecy nobody 'needs' to know about?
Aliens are Beings not Objects, so yes to them we can be related in a spiritual sense.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
umm... your forgetting that if they are evil they may want to eat you
but that isn't for me to state as anything can happen, and even if your being a bit naive theres no reason why you can't be right, thats what i think anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien
LOL, thanks for the laugh.
"remember ALL souls are from/of God"
"when ALL of this started with a thought, God decided to experience itself/himself/herself...let's break off pieces of myself to go create and explore and experience! "

You should try stand up comedy, or reading to 3 year olds.
They're not our brothers or sisters, if they were, the world would be a better place, we wouldn't be in this mess that we're in.
Aliens/reptilians, basically evil entities, are here already, they're our presidents, kings, queens, they're al quida, they run our universities, they run NASA, they run this world.
edit on 25-8-2011 by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien because: (no reason given)

lol

well truth is truth, you can deny it, but it's still the truth..

it is up to us to make this world a better place..let's make it happen!

reptilians disguised as humans, lol

i went through that phase too

ALL is well, you'll see

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Required01

Your title is misleading, you connect Aliens and UFO's together. I'm not a brother or a sister of a device or machine.

How can we be 'related' to that, other then US building aircraft in secrecy nobody 'needs' to know about?
Aliens are Beings not Objects, so yes to them we can be related in a spiritual sense.

you ever wonder who is flying those spacecraft?

metal=man made

light=spiritual

you will feel/know the difference

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Something I've noticed about the increased level of focus on aliens recently, is very interesting.

We used to assume that it could go either way; that aliens could be either benevolent or hostile. Now, it's apparently normal to assume that for some reason they *must* definitely be evil; the other possibility apparently no longer exists.

Maybe you're going to call me naive as well; but I honestly think that if we have the inherent expectation that everyone else is going to be evil, that really says a lot more about our nature, and who *we* are, than it does about anyone else.

Evil isn't a natural condition. Some psychopaths are born that way, yes; but it's because they have something wrong with them, not because they're normal. Normal, stable people aren't evil...because normal, stable people aren't afraid.

I seriously worry for the future of our society, sometimes. Americans in particular are immersed in such a completely psychopathic society, that they've almost forgotten what benevolent, peaceful, centred individuals look like. I think that's really the main reason why people are assuming aliens are going to be evil by default; because for them, virtue is becoming unthinkable.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Vatican's man says Aliens exist & describes them.

( italian / english subs ). The Vaticans chief Demonologist, Corrado Balducci discusses the existance of Aliens.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

Originally posted by Required01

you ever wonder who is flying those spacecraft?

metal=man made

light=spiritual

you will feel/know the difference

So then you relate to the 'pilot' not the UFO. A UFO is and will always be an OBJECT, so no retation to that of any kind as being brother or sister.

Objects made of of materials metal or any kind at all, doesn't have to be just 'man'-made.

I have no clue, i never encountered a orb/UFO in my life. When i do i can say yes or no to that.

Also 'light' is not an Object, so it doens't classify as a UFO, maybe a UFL but thats about it.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

You make the assumption that "they" them" "it"...even HAVE SOULS. There goes your theory...maybe they dont have souls at all.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger

You make the assumption that "they" them" "it"...even HAVE SOULS. There goes your theory...maybe they dont have souls at all.

i know they do

ask yourself before you fall asleep tonight for the Truth.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Cornucopia...far be it for me to dispute anothers concepts or beliefs. BUT.....you are....in a very nice and thoughtful way....forming a concept about something that you have little or no real life experience with.

I wish I could be as open and hopeful as you but unfortunately....I have been there and done and seen things I wish I didn't. Unfortunatly...the World or the Galaxy...at least the parts we know about....is a very dangerous place. And any ideas in the area of thinking that Humans have any real say in what goes on as far as E.T. is concerned....should be relugated to areas where we have but the tinniest influence because of a few smart plays by a decades ago agreement.

I started posting a while back on a different board as a suggestion of a friend as a way of getting a certain amount....a very carefully calibrated amount as well....of weight off my mind. I have many responsibilities and they weigh me down sometimes.

Although I am very good at the things I do....in both the Entertainment aspect of one job as well as helping run several family owned companies....it is the third job that sometimes has me talking to myself. I recently came back from the desert and I was supposed to go to Texas but that is on hold temporarily. I also...very soon....will be leaving on a short tour.

My point is that....having a LOVE AND LIGHT view of things is all good and fun....but for me to work and do my job right....I have to view things and people in the REAL WORLD REALITY of things. I wish things were the way you describe....but overall....they are not. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Aliens are scum, and must be destroyed at every opportunity.
Phil Schneider (R.I.P), killed one of these scum in the heat of battle.
So they are killable, but, are they only killable when they can't control us through mind control?
It would mean our human weapons can penetrate and kill them if direct contact, but can we access said weapons in time to kill the scum?

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by RadeonGFXRHumanGTXisAlien

Your kidding me right? We are about as much as a threat to them as a fly....a fly that can't transfer any discease....is to us. We have NO CHANCE OF ANY KIND...of handling any threat or offensive activity that they could throw at us. To think this is foley.

They are so unconcerned about us that the only way some groups talked to us....is when we used a threat of allowing another group that they were at odds with....to be some form of associatative consult. If we didn't do this....they would still be flying over tha U.S. Capitol with impunity....like they were in the 50's....and ANYONE can look that up...and see old news headlines detailing the fear of the citizens in DC....with headlines like....UFO INVASION!....

It shows me how good at their job some of our people were back then....to have something THAT BIG HAPPEN....and how it faded into the past with very few recalling it. Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
A simple point or two?

"Aliens" imply they are not from here.

"UFO" only describes "unidentifiable- flying in the air objects"...not necessarily "spaceships" and ones with "occupants".

So by your own wording, "things(aliens) who are not from here...could in fact not even being humanoid"..and just be nothing without life.

And "UFO's are our borthers and sisters"..well...how can Unidentified Flying Objects be our bros and sis's? They are "objects" not perhaps lifeforms right?

So, your statement is flawed in several ways. Aliens could be from here and unknown, therefore not alien at all...unknown to us yes...but not alien...and unidentified flying objects cant be our b"s & s's...because by definition...ufo's are OBJECTS...not life forms.

You should have the terms through, perhaps saying..."Beings from other places (or from here on Earth that we dont know about yet).. that may be piloting the strange objects and lights we see in the skies....they should be taken as being our brothers and sisters".

I admit I had chuckle when I read this thread title. Aliens may not be alien at all..and objects are just objects.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: cheers

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Not to pile on but....Alien life...does not necessarily mean it is Humanoid or even Carbon Based. Life can be very diffferent as some things that exist here on Earth....which most people would consider to be Life....are actually not. Example?

OK...a VIRUS....most people would say a VIRUS is aliove right? It actually is not. Case in point....and you can google this...the people whowon...or I think in this case it was just one person....who won the Nobel Prize for their work in identifying and classification of Virus....WON THE AWARD IN CHEMISTRY!

You see....a Virus is just a complex chain of Compounds....it is not until it finds itself a host....that it can be classified alive....and even then...the jury is still out as people are still arguing over it's classification....SO....
Imagine how different some forms of Alien Life or Virus like chains of atoms and compounds are?!
Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Agreed. My point exactly to the OP. Better wording would have been a bit more clear.

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

As this applies to the concept of Life being widespred throughout the cosmos....when you look at what a Virus really is....you can see that life itself is simply a byproduct of an ever evolving and molecular complexity change of our Universes Matter and energy.

Look at how the simplest of atoms...Hydrogen....by process of Stellar fusion....becomes Helium....a more complex atom than hydrogen....as Stars go Supernova....hevy elements are created....those being greater in Proton and Neutron count than simple Hydrogen and Helium.

Elements evolve over time via nuclear reaction....into larger and larger...or hevier Elements....and atoms or elements....continue to arrange themselves into larger and longer chains of compounds so eventually you get a super long and complex chain of DNA. or at the very least aminoacids....add a little UV light and an Electrical charge and the right enviromental conditions and ZAP....LIFE!

Split Infinity

posted on Aug, 27 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Your point expresses my sentiment. Especially after someone says "the ALIENS and the U.F.O.'s"...like they are a single, definable thing. and they are not.

Besides. The UFO'S are OBJECTS. Unknown. Not "brothers and sisters"...like they are PEOPLE.

Still chuckling a bit....when DOES school go back from summer anyway?!?
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: bc

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join