It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens+UFO's are our brothers and sisters...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer
reply to post by cornucopia

Absolutely not, but I see what you mean. I am trying to find a way to get out of the negative and connect with an alien for all positive purposes. I'm not an abductee but became a researcher after I met an abductee.

The aliens wanted to be secret because humans are used by them for a multitude of purposes. We are very lucky that aliens did not treat humans they way they treated cattle, so we have evidence of them ackowledging humans are at least more valueable. There are too many things a human has that an alien wants, an alien on earth being the higher species is allowed to take what he wants, also being so different than any life on earth, the way they view logic on earth is distorted.

yeah, get positive bro!

the now/future is all about positve...in my opinion

we have experienced the dark/polarity for a long time...now it's time for the light!

the end times are here, all cultures have predicted this shift

there are too many species to say that "aliens" were used by Humans...are you talking about the greys? even so there are many species of them and from different places so getting specific could be a task..lol

actually i heard that it is the military industrial complex doing the cattle mutilations and blaming it on ET, belive what you want, beings from the cosmos would not come here and do that...if they wanted to research anything they would create the same thing on a different world and research it...not how it's done here...

Human life is valueable, we have souls here from all over the cosmos here right now...

nobody is allowed to take anything they want, there are cosmic laws...

just attempting to clear things up for you and You

hugs

enjoy the ride

namaste

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
my personal opinion about this, is that
i believe that we are aliens our selfs but hear me out b4 thinkn im nuts.
they say that mars was once just like earth and that it can be terraformd back to being like earth,
i think that we origionally were on mars and we screwd it up just like we are doing here. the aliens move to another planet and drop a bunch of us off here and now they are cumming back to see how we are evolving. look at the pyramids on earth and mars and the moon now apparently they have found even more underground.

the most UFO sightings are when we are launching somthing into space or major natural disasters.
none of us will ever know untill one of those little bastards lands on this lil planet and makes initial contact with regular people,

not the liars in the government that thinks the light comes out their backsides.

P.S look and STARCHILD DNA testing and the illuminati Reptillian Storys, blew my mind out

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaino87
my personal opinion about this, is that
i believe that we are aliens our selfs but hear me out b4 thinkn im nuts.
they say that mars was once just like earth and that it can be terraformd back to being like earth,
i think that we origionally were on mars and we screwd it up just like we are doing here. the aliens move to another planet and drop a bunch of us off here and now they are cumming back to see how we are evolving. look at the pyramids on earth and mars and the moon now apparently they have found even more underground.

the most UFO sightings are when we are launching somthing into space or major natural disasters.
none of us will ever know untill one of those little bastards lands on this lil planet and makes initial contact with regular people,

not the liars in the government that thinks the light comes out their backsides.

P.S look and STARCHILD DNA testing and the illuminati Reptillian Storys, blew my mind out

lol,

nuts!

just kidding

hey i get that fairly often....lol

i'm actually out of my mind! ....and into spirit

well, there may be some truth to Humans living on Mars in the past..heh, even the present...hehe

they never left, we have been here the whole time..observing, watching evolution, consciousness, etc.

the moon is a great place to watch from

say hi!

hi moon!, i love you

yeah when stuff gets launched into outer space we gotta check it out and make sure it's not some kind of weapon....no need for nukes in space

lol, that would be dumb...and irresponsible

you may be surprised to see that most beings out there are Human

HU-mane beings

Galactic Humans

thanks for posting, yeah i remember researching reptillians...i looked at EVERYTHING on the internet about them, lol...i was even scared for a little while, then i woke up
and ALL is well

relax, you'll remember and be like, lol...oops
all is well!

i like some of the drawings in this vid

www.youtube.com...

hugs

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Love and light to you cornucopia! My contribution to the thread....if anyone has 15 minutes to spare and would love some contemplative time, then take a listen.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hello Friend!

I have to tell you, we are thinking totally the same way! It's something strange because i "woke up" only 7 months ago. It seems like more and more people are waking up and if they wake up they think (more or less) the same as we do. And it's nice to see that, because i only had to read your first phrases to know that.

Now, about your OP. I think they are our brothers and sisters, our friends and family, they are us and we are them, because all are one. I can't understand that people think they are here in secret to enslave us or do some tests with us. By the way how can the human race be more enslaved then it already is? No, they are here to bring us the light and love from the one infinite creator and are here to help and assist us in this journey towards Ascension and the Golden Age.

Peace, Love & Light.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Why don't you try preaching your "LOVE" crap to the mother with a starving to death child at her dried up breast because she can't find the nourishment she herself needs in order to produce the milk her child desperately needs! Would you really expect her to believe what you say? I'm sure the wealthy will believe you, but there are those who cry out for even enough sustenance to see them through the day, whose cries of misery and prayers of desperation don't do a damn bit of good! Will you simply tell them that all will be well because you love them? Do you actually think they will believe you? Will your words fill their empty stomachs?

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
Why don't you try preaching your "LOVE" crap to the mother with a starving to death child at her dried up breast because she can't find the nourishment she herself needs in order to produce the milk her child desperately needs! Would you really expect her to believe what you say? I'm sure the wealthy will believe you, but there are those who cry out for even enough sustenance to see them through the day, whose cries of misery and prayers of desperation don't do a damn bit of good! Will you simply tell them that all will be well because you love them? Do you actually think they will believe you? Will your words fill their empty stomachs?

Regardless of whether or not you believe the OP'ers sentiments, there is no call for that kind of response surely?

You sound very angry and I have to ask, as you are obviously very concerned about the worlds starving children, do you help them in any way? I can categorically state that I do...I sponser 3 children in African countries and donate regularly to Aid agencies, the right ones.
But, for me at least, LOVE is one of the things missing in the great big worldwide scheme of things. Yup. Im an old hippy and still sport a sore neck from the amount of beads I used to sling around said neck BUT that old mantra ' LOVE' is needed more than ever in these times. IMO.
Love is what so very many people and this planet is missing. Hate, intolerance, greed, materialism, and ' I dont give a damn' or ' I have better things to worry about' seem to be the mantra's of the moment. You can see it manifested every day on the news, in our newspapers, worse....in the eyes of our kids. ( OK, Im generalising)
I truly believe that if we ALL contemplated our sky and its beyond every day and send good thoughts and love to humanity and our Universe, we would see a huge change. And quickly.
Its true. Love will bring us together.
Try it, you may like it.

And yes, we are brothers and sisters to any Alien lifeforms...we were all created from the stars, from the Universe.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

yeah, get positive bro!

the now/future is all about positve...in my opinion

we have experienced the dark/polarity for a long time...now it's time for the light!

the end times are here, all cultures have predicted this shift

there are too many species to say that "aliens" were used by Humans...are you talking about the greys? even so there are many species of them and from different places so getting specific could be a task..lol

actually i heard that it is the military industrial complex doing the cattle mutilations and blaming it on ET, belive what you want, beings from the cosmos would not come here and do that...if they wanted to research anything they would create the same thing on a different world and research it...not how it's done here...

Human life is valueable, we have souls here from all over the cosmos here right now...

nobody is allowed to take anything they want, there are cosmic laws...

just attempting to clear things up for you and You

hugs

enjoy the ride

namaste

I can believe that, maybe the whole 2011 2012 thing is a spiritual enlightment, not in the mind but in the physical world. Thanks that is really really deep. But the only way for our lives as humans can be positive is if the aliens leave us alone. I have researched that aliens left us alone around 2000-2001 but the aliens have an "effect" on the future with the post hypnotic suggestions they do. The largest amount of disinformation is a space alien that has blonde hair like a human, smiling and waving his hand. If a person has ever seen this type of alien working with the greys it is because some grey aliens have the ability to shapeshift and alter what we are seeing. It would be very hard to become friends but it is possible. They like magicians. They like how the person can use magic, witchcraft and create energy. True magicians can derive certain emotional power from their soul. I'm guessing Christians would not call this the light energy but maybe even negative. One thing that is not good is an alien would like a drug addict. In that case you have a being from outer space who is suggesting you to do things in your life that would make you experience emotions in the soul, the more the better. I know it is hard to lose hope in a creature that is far more inteligent and one that knows how to create the very substance of hope, but deception is meant to deceive.

I know we have all heard things but I have had my face in books doing rigorous research into the very large cattle mutilation phenomena. The US secret military industrial complex was and are doing cattle mutilations, and they also flew unmarked black helicopters in areas of UFO sightings and cattle mutilations (it must proven by multiple police departments that the UFO sightings were related to the cattle mutilations and some officers saw UFOs landing on the fields but could not get close to them). The government did not want the public to associate UFOs with the cattle, as expressed by Richard Doty to Linda Howe when her film was "to close to the truth." We have to open our eyes to the truth that the ranchers and police officers believed it was aliens, the government is the liar not the citizens and everybody on ATS should know that. But I know it is not the easiest thing to meet a rancher or officer from the 70s and talk to him about it, let's remember the alien cattle mutilations stopped around the mid 90s in the US, but the fullscale operations were going on in the 70s into the early 80s. The government sporadic mutes in the new millenium were for no other reason than to make youtube users think they were always behind them.
edit on 19-6-2011 by greyer because: grammar and spelling

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn

hmmm....

love and crap so close together...lol, do you not love yourself?

i love you, i do

yes i know about my brothers and sisters and what they are going through, i'm a unicef member and a member of all kinds of groups that try to help, but you know what will help them?

teaching them how to grow their own food....

transporting them to better locations for gardening...

education...

yes LOVE....

helping them get pure water to their locations...

i have no money for these projects, but i do share my thoughts..ideas and love to them and ALL..

i wish i could win the lottery and physically do something about it....working on it, lol

ahhh...

souls choose hardships before they incarnate to experience ALL that can be experienced...also it can test the level of consciousness of the whole...

a society is judged on how it takes care of it's poor and sick right?

although i'm not a fan of the word judged...lol

hugs for ALL Humans on this world...may today your needs be met!

thank you

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
summer solstice tommorow?

i have heard predictions

eyes to the skies and let the love flow...positive thoughts for the win!

miracles may happen

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
bump for Truth

ALL Humans should be able to see and hear and feel Truth...

ALL shall be revealed by/around 2012....

Truth feels so good

posted on Jun, 21 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
crazy crazy crazy lol

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by annella
Love and light to you cornucopia! My contribution to the thread....if anyone has 15 minutes to spare and would love some contemplative time, then take a listen.

awesome video sis,, thanks for sharing

hugs!

namaste

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by annella

how about this one??

so awesome....

thank you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
so, how are you all doing?

hugs for you

lol

i love you!

life is getting more and more interesting, is it not?

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
hi all,

i pray for miracles...

thank you, thank you, thank you

let the Truth be known, as Truth is Truth and should be known..

ok video time

lol

Cliff Stone & Bob Dean - The Cosmic Top Secret.
www.youtube.com...

just came accross this little nugget, although i'm not a fan of religions....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
lots of "ufo" videos out there now

consciousness is rising

thank you

namaste

posted on Jun, 25 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
consciousness is rising....

truth will be known

thank you God...

thank You

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

It's exciting to hear more and more military and NASA personnel come out to speak to the people. And that Vatican man was also nice to hear! Keep it up; soon the people will know..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join