It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who said the Bilderberg group doesn't exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I frequently hear people say how the media and various politicians deny that the Bilderberg group exists. Now, I am well aware that they DO exist, and I don't doubt that their existence was denied by the media and others, but could people please list any articles, or anything else where it was stated that Bilderberg doesn't exist?

I only ask because I have been looking, and so far have only found people saying "the media says Bilderberg doesn't exist" but I have yet to find where the media actually said such things.

Thanks!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by James1982

I never heard the media say the bilderberg dont exsist, infact the media in Denmark just made some news about a upcomming bilderberg meeting..
you can even go to bilderbergs own homepage, its not they try to hide in the bushes. its the things they talk about that are kept secret.

www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

This is sort if in the same realm.. "Sean Hannity Slammed About Denying Bilderberg Existence"
AboveTopSecret.com...

edit on 14-6-2011 by rstregooski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've never heard claim that they don't exist. The only real thing up for debate is what their agenda is.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Many years ago I was ridiculed for telling people they exist.
Now, it's open knowledge that they exist.
Go figure...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I have never heard anyone say they don't exist
and only someone with no knowledge of history could believe so.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
According to their own site, the participants as well as the agenda are made public to the press.. anyone here ever seen an official agenda or participant list?

Source: www.bilderbergmeetings.org...

In short, Bilderberg is a small, flexible, informal and off-the-record international forum in which different viewpoints can be expressed and mutual understanding enhanced. Bilderberg's only activity is its annual Conference. At the meetings, no resolutions are proposed, no votes taken, and no policy statements issued. Since 1954, fifty-seven conferences have been held. For each meeting, the names of the participants as well as the agenda are made Public and available to the press.

Edit: Well I guess they do provide a participant list
www.bilderbergmeetings.org...
edit on 14-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join