It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
hi Woody....I asked this of you yesterday, but I think it got stuck in a different thread....You did a great drawing for me...and thankyou again...but, I was wondering if you could do a reading for the U.S.A.?.....if so, thanks in advance....and let's hope the card you turn is a hopeful one!...but, whatever the outcome, I bet a lot of us here, who have come to enjoy your insights, will be interested too....thanks! Dory McLaughlin

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Awesome, pretty much spot on with things at the moment, Just waiting for that benefactor!

Thank you again!

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Greetings Woodwytch,

I know you must still be inundated with requests, but if you find the time I'd love to have you draw a card for me as well. I've never had a reading done, and used to swear I'd never have one done, but let's just say I'm walking a different path now than I used to.

If you need anything from me information wise, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you kindly...

Regards,

D

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
ok thank you very much

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by powerstation88
one for me please hun
thankyou

Hey there powerstation88 ... let's see what the Tarot has waiting for you shall we ?

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (wisewoman)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d7df4607ab2.jpg[/atsimg]

You may have experienced a few extremes of late and be having difficulty integrating your passionate and instinctual nature which could have resulted in arguments that have left you feeling weakened. We learn from our mistakes and can only grow stronger if we are aware of the opposite condition ... so to redress the balance you need to bring back a fluency between your two worlds (inner and outer).

Whatever the situation this card can sometimes produce magickal ... almost alchemic results ... and you might be surprised to know that you really don't need to do anything in particular at this point.

Woody

TQ hun! Just 1 Q, what timeframe does your reading covers? within a month?

Anoter one, the card that was drawned, it is a good card eh? The situation corrects itself and bring positive results in the end from what i read

edit on 5-8-2011 by powerstation88 because: edit

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If it is not too much of a trouble, could you draw a card to satisfy this curious soul? =D

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinabean
may you please draw a card for me?

Hey there chinabean ... let's see what the Tarot Deck has for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3ceade28f87c.jpg[/atsimg]

I get the feeling from this card that you are a sensitve ... tender ... imaginative person and an opportunity is likely to present itself that would enable you to follow your dream. However, I also feel that there is an influence in your life that is quite harsh and judgemental (father / husband / authoritive figure) and tries to dampen your enthusiasm. If this is not the case then maybe it is you who are too hard on yourself. Either way this needs to be ignored ... otherwise you will not be able to pursue the life that was intended for you or desired by you.

This card in itself is so full of lovely things for you including the beginning of a loving relationship with someone who appreciates the person you are and loves you because of it ... there is also the opportunity to begin new projects ... and there could also be good news concerning the arrival of a new soul in the world.

Never let someone else's or your own insecurities ever stop you from being the best that you can be.

Woody

thank you very much! i was like "whaaatTT? a princess? aww man" at first but after reading i was surprised, as the opportunity DID present itself because my job went overseas and because of it /as right now I'm going to school for free! actually if you really look at it im getting paid to go to school lol, I also have the full support of my parents as well; the main thing for me is I can finish my schooling as quick as i can by how much i put into but lately I haven't put as much effort(minimum 12hrs) as I believe i should to speed things up and was hoping to do so starting next month but keep getting depressed because I keep on thinking its going to be a long 2 years before I finish school and will there even be a job for me? but first thing first i gotta finish school.

as for the relationship stuff idk about that lol, forever alone

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hi Woody,

If you see the time to draw me a card, please do so. I need to tell you that, how do I say this, probably it will take a lot of energy and that is if you are even allowed to draw it for me. (it sounds vague, but I guess you know what I mean.)

please do not focus on my name, it is the name of the daughter i was supposed to have with my partner but she suddenly changed her place of existence. Because of being a single parent with a small kid (1.5 year when she passed away, now 3) I have lots of time to think and revalue my life. So I cut the crap, get rid of the nostalgia that chained me to my past and realized that my objective sources weren't objective. My values weren't worth anything as I found out when falling down they just pulled me even harder down instead of comforting me and give me some structural integrity to keep standing. I know that is a good thing, I don't feel sorry for it, it is the best I ever were thrown into. As I know that my support does not support me anymore, I even have the feeling that they are unaware of obstructing me now, it is difficult to get advice. Most of the times I can figure it out myself, no problem always been like this. but at this moment I have some difficulties. I can see two paths clearly, i can make a choise, but both start great and end miserably. There is a third path, but that choice is not mine to make. Besides those paths I can see nothing and that has never happend to me before. I can't figure out if that is a consequence of myself throwing away all my crap or that I am at such an important crossing that there is no need to have other paths in my perspective. Thank you for your time

Diyainoue

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diyainoue
Hi Woody,

If you see the time to draw me a card, please do so. I need to tell you that, how do I say this, probably it will take a lot of energy and that is if you are even allowed to draw it for me. (it sounds vague, but I guess you know what I mean.)

please do not focus on my name, it is the name of the daughter i was supposed to have with my partner but she suddenly changed her place of existence. Because of being a single parent with a small kid (1.5 year when she passed away, now 3) I have lots of time to think and revalue my life. So I cut the crap, get rid of the nostalgia that chained me to my past and realized that my objective sources weren't objective. My values weren't worth anything as I found out when falling down they just pulled me even harder down instead of comforting me and give me some structural integrity to keep standing. I know that is a good thing, I don't feel sorry for it, it is the best I ever were thrown into. As I know that my support does not support me anymore, I even have the feeling that they are unaware of obstructing me now, it is difficult to get advice. Most of the times I can figure it out myself, no problem always been like this. but at this moment I have some difficulties. I can see two paths clearly, i can make a choise, but both start great and end miserably. There is a third path, but that choice is not mine to make. Besides those paths I can see nothing and that has never happend to me before. I can't figure out if that is a consequence of myself throwing away all my crap or that I am at such an important crossing that there is no need to have other paths in my perspective. Thank you for your time

Diyainoue

Hey there Diyainoue ... I have had a couple of days away from this thread because it had become quite time consuming and I just needed a break from the Tarot for a spell ... but even though I have not drawn any cards for a few days I have kept an eye on the thread daily.

Now as you will be aware I am drawing the cards in order of request so it will be a few days before I reach you.

However, I just wanted to say that I have literally been where you are (I also had a child who was only meant to stay with me for a single purpose ... which he fulfilled successfully and then left). Let me also add that during this time we are not meant to have support ... and god knows we are in no state to absorb comfort.

But please be assured that I WILL draw a card for you when I reach your turn in the list ... and it will not take a lot of energy ... because it will be a shared energy and hopefully those dark paths that seem to be waiting for you to choose at the moment will be cleared and the dim illusion of grief will begin to lift like a shadowy veil.

Please believe me when I tell you (from first hand experience) that the lessons these children bring into our lives is so bright and so beautiful you cannot begin to imagine ... and that is when you have the clear vision to truly understand what it was all about and why it happened ... and it has nothing to do with punishment ... it is all about leaning the most valuable lesson through the greatest of pains ... and when you look back in hindsight with the lessons learned ... you will know it was worth every single second ... and more.

Never forget that true magick in it's most basic / pure / subtle form is all about the cycle of birth / life / death / rebirth.

My son died 22yrs ago this month (August 24th) and I thank him every single day for allowing me to participate in the most devastating experience of my life ... because the lessons I learned because of the brief encounter I shared with him evolved beyond grief and became my most enlightening experience which was 100% responsible for making me the person I am today.

That doesn't mean my life is perfect or even easy ... trust me it really isn't (for all kinds of reasons) ... but now I understand it ... and more importantly I understand me and my strengths ... and my weaknesses ... and I have Callum (my son) to thank for showing me that path ... just as you have Diyainoue (your daughter) to thank for allowing you to have this experience ... the very fact that you have come to this thread now seems very synchronistic because you are ready to see the true path that's waiting for you.

I look forward to drawing your card very soon.

Woody

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Thank you for your reply, I know I just have to wait, it is not a problem. I just want to make clear some stuff. I don't have a daughter, I have a Son. (Capital is no mistake). I know he is not here for me, I'm here to teach him I can only describe as "being me". (it has to do something with 4-polarized thinking, yeah I know it sounds strange, but it is the main reason communication with people is difficult for me.) My Son and me will be opposites, not enemies, in the future, community vs individual. The daughter was supposed to be the big sister of him, but it was not possible to get them as twins, he had to come first due to the limited time of my wife. I just realized that there was a fourth path, it has to do something Diyainoue and my sister in law, but I already made the choice, I reject that path

Like I said, I know I'm in the right place now. It is just that the scars of the chains of my former crap still hurt. That annoys me because it tries to get me back in the old life. But I do realize, that this is the moment to work with the key elements, it is basic, it is raw, but it is interacting with the core of my existence. Actually I can consider it as beauty in its ultimate form.

I follow this thread for a while now, ok with another digital identity, we had contact someday, it was about putting a glass of water under a bed to show an ocean. Maybe you remember.

I tell you about the possibility of using a lot of energy mainly because of experience. I didn't like card readings in my former life, because it drained the ones who draw the card and 80% of the time the react like this; shoulders down, facing the ground, eyes even lower: "I'm not allowed to tell you anything" It is just that you know and are not surprised by anything.

I'll wait for a few more days.
Thank you

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by RuralGal
Hello woodwytch. May I please have a card? Many thanks.

Hey there RuralGal ... as you will be aware I have had a couple of days away from the Tarot and I would like to sincerely thank you for your patience in the delay of your card being drawn

The Card Drawn For You Is - 7 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/23156e762b43.jpg[/atsimg]

There seems to be some kind of struggle or challenge in your life at the moment and this could be more to do with your denial of an inner-call and whilst you know that you need to make changes you're not sure of the way to do it ... or you may fear the potential consequences. Be aware that your possible fear of change can create stagnation ... when in reality you are in a good position to overcome any obstacles.

Remember that every problem solved will strengthen your character ... and right now you have the ability to view the situation from a clear vantage point.

Woody

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Missdemeanor
hello Woodwytch if you can draw a card for me i would be gratefull.

i am depressed and worried at the moment.

i just hope there is light at the end of the tunnell but what ever reading i recieve is to be.

thankyou in advance

MD

Hey there Missdemeanor ... lets see what your card has to say shall we?

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE TOWER

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85a8d5b13a70.jpg[/atsimg]

The reason that you are feeling depressed and worried at the moment is because you are on the verge of transformation ... a time of great change ... and for most of us this can be quite a scary phase. As a result some people who were known for their steady dependability can become inflexible and obstinate ... whilst others who have the need for security within a relationship can become jealous. In many cases when such transitions are in progress we fail to truly listen to others ... but even worse we fail to listen to our true self whether the issue lies in either relationships or finances (or both).

The overriding message of the Tower card is a powerful ... no nonsence one !

It is time to tear down old structures ... beliefs ... and frames of reference ... because whilst they may have served their purpose until recently now they only blind you to reality and strangle your progress. They must be swept away to make way for creativity and inspiration ... and the next step on your path. This is one of those very important crossroads in your life and once you start to clear away the old thoughts and ways you will receive a flash of insight and illumination to guide you on your way.

These times are usually quite hard to initiate (better the devil you know kind of thinking) but once done you will be so pleased that you did ... time to take action now and reach out for that light at the end of the tunnel it's waiting for you ... nothing worth having ever comes easy.

Woody

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sharonbaron

If you dont mind pick a card for me

Hey there Sharonbaron ... ok let's see what's waiting for you in a card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - STRENGTH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e03b0d192220.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, the first thing I feel when studying this card specifically for you is that there are problems with someone who seems to limit the freedom of those around him/her ... someone who's behaviour seems to be ruled by jealousy / possessiveness / manipulation. And I'm sensing that your plans and/or ambitions could be thwarted by this person. You need to learn how to use your own willpower skillfully and without guile ... and this card will show you the way.

You need to balance the wild and civilized parts of your persona ... and remember that we develop mature strength of soul and character by handling conflict with compassionate awareness / trust / love. And even when you feel that you have been beaten and your strength has been drained ... you will always find enough for that extra push that will see you through. You could find yourself entering a deeper relationship with the forces of life and of nature.

Woody

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rushunt
Just been following your thread WW. I would also like to have one drawn for me. It has been along time since I have seen my cards.... Great thread. Thank you..

Hey there rushunt ... pleased that you're enjoying the thread and happy to draw you a card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of PENTACLES

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e6c53ed540b5.jpg[/atsimg]

Well the main message here is that there is (or soon will be) a flourish of work as you start to build on previous efforts. But remember to keep a foot on the floor as you reward yourself because even though there may be cause for celebration pleasure can be overdone ... perhaps you have already partied enough for a while ... maybe you are in danger of spending too much money. Pay attention to your inner needs in order to determine what it is that could drive you to excess.

After a long time of effort or apprenticeship financial rewards and/or appreciation will follow and whilst work may still need to be done ... support will be at hand.

Woody

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Would it be ok if you drew a card for me please?

ty, great thread.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H
hey woodwytch cool to see an experienced tarot reader
may i request a card please? u seem busy lol
life right now is just ...idk

Hey there P-M-H ... let's see if we can find a little bit of 'know' to replace the 'idk',

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad98508eb0e.jpg[/atsimg]

Well the Sun is a great card to draw ... but if your dreams and plans haven't materialized ask yourself if they would have been for your greater good ? The death of a dream can give rise to a new one being born from it's ashes. Once this new direction makes itself known (very soon) you will see that you have the clarity and focus to make a success of them. You will see your full creative potential being realized in the world ... you will be liberated from everyday worries and constraints and have the freedom to be yourself.

I don't think you could have picked a better card to light your new direction in the full nourishing warmth of the Sun ... keywords of this card include; Optimism / happiness / contentment / success / energy / wonder.

Wow ... enjoy your bright future

Woody

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Another page of requests done ... back tomorrow with a card for movhisattva who is on Page 46

See you on the morrow. Woody

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

thank you very very much! you certainly have a gift!

blessings on you

MD

xx

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

one for me please hun
thankyou

Hey there powerstation88 ... let's see what the Tarot has waiting for you shall we ?

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (wisewoman)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d7df4607ab2.jpg[/atsimg]

You may have experienced a few extremes of late and be having difficulty integrating your passionate and instinctual nature which could have resulted in arguments that have left you feeling weakened. We learn from our mistakes and can only grow stronger if we are aware of the opposite condition ... so to redress the balance you need to bring back a fluency between your two worlds (inner and outer).

Whatever the situation this card can sometimes produce magickal ... almost alchemic results ... and you might be surprised to know that you really don't need to do anything in particular at this point.

Woody

TQ hun! Just 1 Q, what timeframe does your reading covers? within a month?

Anoter one, the card that was drawned, it is a good card eh? The situation corrects itself and bring positive results in the end from what i read

edit on 5-8-2011 by powerstation88 because: edit

Hey Woody, I think you miss my comment =(
Would appreciate if you elaborate further the timeframe for my reading... Is it a few months? days? weeks?

Thank you very much!

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
what's a good tarot card deck to buy Woodwytch?

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join