It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
thank you for the card . I feel you are a very compassionate person. I do know my husband fits the bill for being jealous contolling etc. but I do have the strength to do something about it.. I have MS and dont let it get the best of me maybe thats why I am alot better off than alot of other folks that have it also. Thank you for your time and enjoy your post and website.
Sharonbaron

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hello Woody

Will you please pick a card for me,

Thanks,

Albert

reg

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there reg ... certainly is possible to draw you a card now let's see what it is,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad98508eb0e.jpg[/atsimg]

It seems like there has been some injustice in your life and this has caused a degree of imbalance that needs to be looked at ... it's possible that you have been treated unfairly rather than you having been unfair to others ... however either way this needs to be addressed.

Luckily when the Sun card is drawn it shines bright into any dark corners that may have prevented all facts in a situation from coming to light ... this will change as anything that has been hidden from you (or by you) will be revealed and you can act accordingly. This card brings joy and optimism and the freedom to truly be yourself.

Woody

thankyou Woody for taking the time... it's much appreciated as i realize how time consuming this thread must be for you to keep up with.

What you say is interesting in a few ways, only i'm not sure how to adress it as its in the past now, see just as you say i have been both been treated unfairly (i was bullied to the point of suicidle as a teen) and treated others unfairly (i had a bad injury and at first took this out on those who were only trying to help, namely my family).

You say this should be adressed but i think both issues have been already, I finally stood up to those who were bullying me and have apologised a million times to my family for taking my anger out on them. both issues are long gone dealt with, so now i'm racking my brain tring to think what else could be up.. lol

Thanks again, your a star

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi Woodwytch,

Apologies for the long delay in replying to you. I really don't know how to take the card? In a way, I was expecting something else entirely. I do, however, have a lot of emotional baggage, mainly financial, but also health, home, educational opportunities wasted, and other personal issues from the sublime to the ridiculous.

What I suppose I was looking for was a bit more in-depth, but as you say, maybe change, and letting go of the past is what I need to begin to heal and love myself for who I am, and not for what others expect of me?

Thank you again.

Stephen.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Movhisattva
Greetings Woodwytch

Since you are catching up, would you be so kind to accept this late request?
I'd highly appreciate the effort.
Thanks in advance, blessings.

Hey there Movhisattva ... apologies for the delay but here we are at last,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 3 of WANDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/192b38031013.jpg[/atsimg]

For some reason I feel there is a slight lack in confidence and because of this you may have either lost some kind of role that involves leadership ... or you have turned such a role down ... or there could be some other reason for a disturbance of sorts at work.

However, you shouldn't put yourself down because your hard work in an important area of your life is ready to bear fruit ... particularly if it is connected to communication / writing / invention. This is actually a great time for longterm planning and you could see some favourable financial returns from productiev ideas. You could be heading in the right direction for realizing dreams and goals.

Have faith in your own abilities.

Woody

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

I thank you, Woodwytch.
That's a rather amazing reading.
Very helpful, also.

Thanks

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Hi Woodwytch,

Before I ask, let me say that I hope that I have not ever offended your senses by any of my previous posts; I do sometimes have a open window to my heart. I know my honesty is not always the key to respectful dialogue amongst peers and instead I should employ a quiet acceptance or disagreement within and just hold my tongue if I can; I am a fault through and through. So forgive me if that has been the case.

I do not really have a question, but perhaps I need some clarifying on what I should be focusing on over these next several weeks. I am hoping a card might open that door, if you would be so kind!

Thank you,

Ron

Hey there Greensage ... I've been looking forward to this and I would just like to say thank-you very, very much for the Numerological reading you did for me ... I could certainly relate to the past and present elements ... and I can only hope the near future elements are equally as accurate ... that would be amazing in these exciting times that we find ourselves living in

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FOOL

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e7d81a6865e.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, I'm sure you know that the Fool's basic representation is that of a new chapter of your life ... but before we get into that I have this overwhelming need to mention 'your Universal family' ... hopefully you can relate to that and understand what I mean when I say that 'you have been under considerable pressure with concerns for this Universal family'.

Now, as I have mentioned several times on this thread (and elsewhere on ATS) I do not consider myself to be psychic ... so I have to confess I have no real idea what this might mean ... but I'm guessing you do. And the message (if that is what this is) is that 'you are looking/trying too hard and because of that you are missing something of key importance ... take a step back' !

Okey dokey ... now let's continue with your card (sorry about the diversion)

To bring the balance back into your life and before you can progress to the next chapter of your life it is vital that you are totally honest with yourself this will prevent any future injustice blocking your way forward.

Maintain and nurture a youthful optimism as you approach this new and important beginning ... you have the confidence and the courage ... sometimes the faith you have in yourself and your abilities wavers. Occasionally we have to take an element of risk in order to get things moving ... but never be tempted to leap into the void blindly. Remember ... you can take life seriously but still enjoy it. To gain wisdom combine openness and optimism withan awareness of your innate divinity and trust in the ultimate goodness of life ... in spite of it's regular appearence to the contrary ... this journey of discovery should be enjoyed !

Woody

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lonewolf032
Hello Woodwytch,

I wish you a great day and appreciate what you are doing on this thread.

It's been a few years since the last time I had a reading done and would be most appreciative and interested to see what you draw for me. This month will be an interesting month for where I am at right now and I just need a bit of reassurance/guidance that I am doing the right thing for those around me, those I love, and for myself.

Thank you

Hey there Lonewolf032 ... thank-you for being patient in the wait for your card to be drawn (Grey Wolf - with blue eyes is one of my Totem Power Animals and the card drawn for you is one of two that represents me as a person in the Tarot Deck, so there should be a good link here).

The Card Drawn For You Is - QUEEN of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ce7a0fcad19.jpg[/atsimg]

If life isn't flowing the way you would like it to then maybe there is a reason ... communication is the best way to solve problems at this point so don't withdraw from conversation ... clear communication will clear away the blockages and open up the gateway to a new and more productive phase.

This card requires you to be independent and analytical so if these are not qualities that come naturally to you then they are characteristics that you need to develop. This card is often drawn for people who have had more than their fair share of upset and heartache that result from loss / separation / bereavement or something equally as devastating ... but these are not things we should allow to harden our hearts or make us bitter (that would be far too easy) ... instead we learn from the experience(s) and then use our newfound wisdom and knowledge to help others who are having similar experiences because we can relate to their pain.

Quite often we are the type of people who go into the caring professions (therapists / counsellors / nurses) or extremely good friends ... alternatively we share our experiences with others to help them through intellectual endeavours and writing. As a result by helping others ... we help ourselves and grow in strength and wisdom.

Woody

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sigismundus
Hi WoodeWytcche -

Out of work in San Francisco for 10 months - any rough ideas about what's coming down the pike for me?

thanks !

SIGI

Hey there Sigismundus ... I haven't heard that turn of phrase for ages ('what's coming down the pike') ... well let's not wait any longer to find out

The Card Drawn For You Is - CERNUNNOS (the greenman)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bf0cd282bba.jpg[/atsimg]

My initial impression is that something has been hidden or supressed but this will soon be revealed and this could well lead to the resolution of a complex situation. There may also have been superficial or unhelpful attachments that have held you back that can also be released now.

You will receive a call to awaken to responsibility and the opportunity and potential for abundance and liberation from the ties that have bound you recently. Don't be tempted into anything you know is morally wrong or illegal it will without a doubt backfire on you. If there are any binding documents to be signed make sure you read any small print so that nothing can come back to bite you on the a$$ further down the line. You should be aware that great progress is possible so take care to channel this force productively and positively.

Woody

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Hello woodwytch

Tell me what the cards see in me, it will be appreciated.

Thanks.
edit on 11-8-2011 by _Phoenix_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
OOPS !

Woody

edit on 11-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

Hi Woodwytch.

I would like a Tarot card please when you have a chance.

Thank You!

Hey there sugarmonkey ... let's see which card awaits you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE SUN

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aad98508eb0e.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, there seems to be a degree of tiredness and apathy surrounding you at the moment but you need to have a necessary turning within ... a phase of introspection and apparent inactivity to unearth the gold hidden deep within the self ... and the Sun card is about to do that.

Remind yourself that you are free to express the radiant essence of your being and any projects that have been in the developing stages may now come to fruition. The bonus that comes with this card is the freedom to be yourself and the liberation from everyday worries.

Woody

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
That's it for today folks ... next time we begin with Dreine who is on Page 47

See you soon. Woody

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Thank you Woody, I can think of no better question to ask myself; is this not enough to let go and to finally overcome what has held onto me for so very long?

I certainly have the faith part down, blind faith perhaps, but blissful to a fault!

I felt "The Fool" would be the card! It has always expressed itself to me in so many ways; my own deck is the Crowley Deck and the Fool is depicted very much as I see myself. It is odd but I can remember the very first time "The Fool" came up in a reading for me, the reader looked at me and and showed me the card and simply said, "this is you".

Ever since I have considered myself "of the Greenman". I will try take a moment to enjoy this World before it is gone! Thanks again!

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
Greetings Woodwytch,

I know you must still be inundated with requests, but if you find the time I'd love to have you draw a card for me as well. I've never had a reading done, and used to swear I'd never have one done, but let's just say I'm walking a different path now than I used to.

If you need anything from me information wise, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you kindly...

Regards,

D

Hey there Dreine ... well I'm honoured to be the first to ever read a card for you let's see what it is.

The Card Drawn For You Is - DEATH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bc074933219e.jpg[/atsimg]

Because there have been some delays or maybe a break in work you have probably forgotten how truly blessed you really are. You need to spend a while thinking about the things you have achieved already in your life and tie-up any loose ends in preparation for the next set of changes that are about to occur.

There is about to be an inevitable change in your life and that is why many people fear the Death card ... but in reality it is as difficult or as easy depending on your ability to be flexible. The first thing you need to do is clear away the deadwood from your life to make way for the positive new growth waiting to enter your life ... the good stuff can't begin until you let-go of the old and outmoded.

The old and unnecessary is ready to die ... the new prepares to open like a rosebud at the dawn of a new day ... now tell me ... does that sound like something to delay or be scared of ?

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I'm absolutely amazed... I'm currently between jobs and have been weighing the pros and cons of moving my family because of it. And I'm also in an 'inbetween' state as far as spiritual beliefs as well, so this is double icing on my cake.

I have chills at the moment due to the accuracy of the card you drew for me, Woodwytch.

Thank you so much, this gives me much more clarity of purpose going forward!

Warmest Regards,

D

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I love reading these types of threads. I hesitate asking for a card given the time you have put into this, but alas, I ask.
I shall patiently wait, but I will also understand if you can't.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ivan00
If it is not too much of a trouble, could you draw a card to satisfy this curious soul? =D

Hey there Ivan00 ...I will happily quell the curiosity of your curious soul,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 5 of CUPS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/35b63bdca769.jpg[/atsimg]

I feel there may have been a troubled situation at home or you feel like a dream is dying ... the sense that something may have been taken against your wishes. There is feeling of disappointment deep inside you but be careful not to act out of anger otherwise you will realize the consequences.

Shift the focus from any losses to the gifts that life has to offer (in the card this is the standing cups not the spilt cups). It is time to move forward and changing your perspective will highlight these cups that are still standing and filled with the elixir of life. Wisdom can only come with time and experience and just like the salmon in the image ... you gain strength from swimming upstream.

Woody

edit on 12-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Hello WoodWytch:

I have just the last hour looking through this thread, at about page 20 I figured you were swamped!

But I can see you're now answering from page 47, so...would you kindly draw a card for me?

regards

Merigold

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Diyainoue
Hi Woody,

If you see the time to draw me a card, please do so. I need to tell you that, how do I say this, probably it will take a lot of energy and that is if you are even allowed to draw it for me. (it sounds vague, but I guess you know what I mean.)

please do not focus on my name, it is the name of the daughter i was supposed to have with my partner but she suddenly changed her place of existence. Because of being a single parent with a small kid (1.5 year when she passed away, now 3) I have lots of time to think and revalue my life. So I cut the crap, get rid of the nostalgia that chained me to my past and realized that my objective sources weren't objective. My values weren't worth anything as I found out when falling down they just pulled me even harder down instead of comforting me and give me some structural integrity to keep standing. I know that is a good thing, I don't feel sorry for it, it is the best I ever were thrown into. As I know that my support does not support me anymore, I even have the feeling that they are unaware of obstructing me now, it is difficult to get advice. Most of the times I can figure it out myself, no problem always been like this. but at this moment I have some difficulties. I can see two paths clearly, i can make a choise, but both start great and end miserably. There is a third path, but that choice is not mine to make. Besides those paths I can see nothing and that has never happend to me before. I can't figure out if that is a consequence of myself throwing away all my crap or that I am at such an important crossing that there is no need to have other paths in my perspective. Thank you for your time

Diyainoue

Hey there Diyainoue ... drawing the card for you gave me no problem at all and when I saw what it was it left me exhilarated on your behalf ... the only thing here that would drain my energy is the thought of you ignoring the advise that this magikal card brings your way !

The Card Drawn For You Is - ACE of SWORDS

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/213c8a594b50.jpg[/atsimg]

A big part of you has been withdrawn from the world and it needs to reconnect ... not just with those around you but with everyday life. Beware of false relationships and/or false hopes resulting from you not taking the time to be still. You have been ignoring your inner promptings for too long and if it hasn't done so already this will lead to illusion and delusion in your inner world ... that will inevitabley have detrimental effects on your outer world.

Now ... with this beautiful Excalabistic card you are being offered the opportunity to cut yourself free from the outdated or negative attachments that you have been holding on to for far too long. This card finally brings you the chance of clarity and success ... a clean break that heralds a new and healthy beginning ... don't let this chance go unheeded my friend ... now is the time !

Woody

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join