<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthling42
Hi woodwytch may i ask for a card to?

Hey there earthling42 ... time to draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - KING of CUPS

This card tells me that you are a tolerant / sincere / compassionate person by nature ... but at the moment you may be questioning if it's worth being so concerned about the happiness and welfare of others because it doesn't always feel as if others are so aware of the things you go through and how you feel at such an empathic level. Don't let this get to you ... people do appreciate you it's just that either they feel clumbsy about expressing it or they assume you already know.

You are a very loyal and trusting person and there may have been times when others have taken advantage of your good nature ... and whilst you need to be aware that not everyone is a moral as you ... don't try to change the person you are.

I'm also getting there may have been ... or may well be some delay in the completion of something ... or something you need to redo ... alternatively you may just feel stuck and unable to move forward. Don't worry just like the totem energy of the Salmon you are more than capable of swimming against the current ... so rest assured that movement and completion will follow.

People who are represented by the Cup suit are usually artistic and or creative in some way ... if you don't do so already maybe you should channel your energy towards music / writing / performing arts ... or in some spiritually therapeutic way ... the world appears to be your oyster at the moment.

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by powerstation88
one for me please hun
thankyou

Hey there powerstation88 ... let's see what the Tarot has waiting for you shall we ?

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE FFERYLLT (wisewoman)

You may have experienced a few extremes of late and be having difficulty integrating your passionate and instinctual nature which could have resulted in arguments that have left you feeling weakened. We learn from our mistakes and can only grow stronger if we are aware of the opposite condition ... so to redress the balance you need to bring back a fluency between your two worlds (inner and outer).

Whatever the situation this card can sometimes produce magickal ... almost alchemic results ... and you might be surprised to know that you really don't need to do anything in particular at this point.

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Hello woodwytch. May I please have a card? Many thanks.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ANSPHAR
Hello!
Id be curious to see what card is drawn for me as well. Thank you! Blessed Be!

Hey there ANSPHAR ... blessed be to you too ... now for a card to quell your curiosity,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 8 of SWORDS

It seems that you may have lost your way in a situation or maybe forgotten your priorities ... if this is simply due to a lack of discipline then it should be easily remedied. Maybe it's a case of you having everything you need physically but for some reason you're restless and unsatisfied.

Part of you may feel that you are a victim of circumstances (or another person) and this has created an element of confusion ... even lonliness. Any sense of being trapped like the figure in the card may stem from your own beliefs and attitudes ... but remember ... just as the mind imprisons ... so it can set you free.

The hardest lessons in life are often the ones that offer us the greatest rewards ... and sometimes we just need to make a few tweeks and changes to our life, However things may seem to you at the moment ... there is nothing that cannot be changed for the better if you take a proper look at it from a birdseye position in your minds eye. Imagine how you would like things to be ... ask yourself if they would be for your greater good ... and if the answer is yes then start aiming towards them.

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by i8miceb4
I would love it if you could do a card for me also. I'm very interested in what you have to say....

Hey there i8miceb4 ... ok let's see which card comes out for you,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE HIGH PRIEST

I feel there is some contradiction here and I don't quite understand what it means ... hopefully you will. On one hand the High Priest card indicates a desire for marriage in the traditional form ... and yet on the other hand I get the feeling that you have cut yourself off from someone because they showed insufficient detail to your emotions

If I am barking up the wrong tree and this has nothing to do with marriage (or lack of) then maybe this has more to do with formal education ... either way there is a definate message of conformity to the orthodox ideas and conventional approaches with this card. There is some significance referring to a teacher or mentor.

Keywords for this card are tradition / education /religious doctrine / routine / conformity ... a search for inner meaning that should be found via conventional formats ... don't be swayed by anything unorthodox because it will not suit your nature at a deeper level.

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by pookycoo
woodw dear can u draw a card for me also.I am very much interested in the results.

Hey there pookycoo ... I'm also interested to see the results of your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - PRINCESS of CUPS

Ok, with this card I'm guessing that you are experiencing some kind of inner-torment ... if so you need to take a little time to explore your feelings and thoughts to make sure you don't expose yourself to this kind of torment again. It may be a case that some romantic desire has clouded your reason and intuition.

You are a sensitive / tender / imaginative person who's feelings can easily be hurt ... and very soon there will be an opportunity for either a new loving relationship or good news about the beginning of a new project.

Either way you will be offered the chance to follow your dreams.

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fltcui
Hi Woodwytch. I just finished reading your thread about the ongoing investigation involving a soldier and a nursemaid and I found it very interesting and look forward to reading more on this investigation.
Meanwhile, when you get time I would very much appreciate it if you would draw a card for me.
ty
edit on 24-7-2011 by fltcui because: typo

Hey there fltcui ... pleased you've found the W.I.S.P.S investigation thread interesting ... hopefully I will be able to add another update after seeing 'Sadie' tomorrow. But for the now let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn For You Is - 2 of CUPS

Sometimes this card can indicate a struggle with the demands being made on you by relatives / friends / organizations.

However if this has been the case there is about to be a meeting of hearts / minds / souls between two people (you and A. Nother) ... this could be in the romantic sense but it could equally be in a business or kindred spirit sense ... it will be a union of opposites or polarities and this will create a energy of healing to engender co-oporation or to effect reconciliation where necessary ... brain storming and problem solving can come from this meeting of minds.

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
That's all for today folks ... tomorrow we begin with a card for lbndhr who is on Page 42 ... see you all on the morrow.

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
hello Woodwytch if you can draw a card for me i would be gratefull.

i am depressed and worried at the moment.

i just hope there is light at the end of the tunnell but what ever reading i recieve is to be.

thankyou in advance

MD

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by Signals
Hi friend

Can I have a turn?

Hey there Signals my friend ... I would love to draw a card for you so here we go,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE WORLD

Well this is a lovely lovely card to have drawn for you and I feel it comes just at the right time. I feel a lot of fractous energy around you that has created confusion and indecision. Occasionally this card can appear when a child is having dificulties with hyperactivity or attention deficit disorder ... but if this is not the case of your situation it will most likely be the result of disrupted communications and misunderstandings ... you need to reconnect with your source of energy because the World card offers you great things.

It brings with it a sense of deep and satifying fulfilment ... it suggests that you have the world at your feet ... and that you can achieve success with a capital 'S'. The message that this card brings is to stop striving and open up to the blessings of life that are all around you ... create the union between your inner and outer life.

Woody

Thank You, very intuitive.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

If you dont mind pick a card for me

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Woody, you have so accurately decribed the current situation i find myself in at the moment.
Yes i've put myself aside for the greater good, to me, that is the sole key in life to take care of eachother.
I felt it was my duty to do so, but now that i am alone, it is hard not to fall in a deep gap.
As strong as i am, the greatest strength came from the fact that they needed me and relied on me, i have not failed that trust and embraced my responsibility.

Much has happend in my life, but now i am thankfull for it, it gave me strength.

Although i am stuck for the moment, the mind becomes clearer every day.

Thanks Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Just been following your thread WW. I would also like to have one drawn for me. It has been along time since I have seen my cards.... Great thread. Thank you..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
hey woodwytch cool to see an experienced tarot reader
may i request a card please? u seem busy lol
life right now is just ...idk

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Thanks for the reading. Unfortunately everything you said seems be the complete opposite of me. I have a solid relationship and am interested in the unconventional (hence me being a member on this sight). I find the conventional suffocating. Having said all that, I TRULY do thank you for your time in pulling a card for me.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by i8miceb4

Thanks for the reading. Unfortunately everything you said seems be the complete opposite of me. I have a solid relationship and am interested in the unconventional (hence me being a member on this sight). I find the conventional suffocating. Having said all that, I TRULY do thank you for your time in pulling a card for me.

I kind of thought you might say that somehow
and I have to admit it felt like a strange fit for you (as a member of this site) ... however I think it may be the case that there is something that you may have (or will) encounter delays or blocks with that is or does not respond to the unconventional approach ... and on such an occasion the tried and tested may be the way to go. The trick is to remain flexible and act accordingly otherwise you may miss out on something because you were not prepared to bend.

Whilst it may not seem relevant yet ... just bear the message of the card in mind for the next 4 - 6 weeks. However unlikely it might seem at the moment the message was very strong ... just seems weird that it would come out that way if it had no relevence to you and your potential progress in a matter (nothing to lose)

Woody

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lbndhr
I was told by a fellow ats`er about this thread, she said I should ask, will you please draw a card for me?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackrussian63
If you don't mind, could you please pull a card for me. Thanx in advance

Hey there blackrussian63 ... I don't mind in the slightest so here we go,

The Card Drawn For You Is - 4 of CUPS

Because of some delays or even breaks in your work you may have forgotten how blessed you really are ... remind yourself of the things you have already achieved and stop stressing.

Don't worry if you are lacking inspiration at the moment ... this is a fallow time ... and this is necessary at the moment in order for you to recharge your batteries. However, that doesn't mean you should allow yourself to stagnate during this time ... far from it otherwise you risk missing a gift or an opportunity of some kind due to indifference. This sense of feeling stuck in a rut will pass and then you will be ready for action.

Woody

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by misszrnia
I am feeling brave... please pull a card for me too

Hey there misszrnia ... your bravery as your patience has paid off and now we draw your card,

The Card Drawn For You Is - THE WHEEL

For you I feel a confusion of purpose because you seem to be going around in circles ... at least in one area of your life. This could be because there is a lack of communication and before you can begin a new phase in your life there needs to be a clear and coherent understanding of the situation.

The first thing you need to do is trust in the process of life and note that as this cycle is coming to an end there will be synchronistic signs waiting to lead you into the next. Don't be afraid to release a little of the control that you exert over your life / relationships. Look for the patterns in your life ... and the wider patterns in the cycles of birth / life / death / rebirth ... reap the rewards that are waiting to be harvested ... then progress to the next stage.

Woody

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Tomorrow I begin with a card for WhiskyKisses who is on Page 44 ... I can't believe I am so close to catching up ... I bet many of you thought I would have run out on the thread by now

NEVER !

See you all on the morrow. Woody

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join