It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I feel guilty even posting on here but I'm desperate (probably not the best choice of words) for your help. I would love for you to read for me. I don't know if I was supposed to add any more info. Just looking for some insight and conformation. Thank you and I'm sorry you have so much to answer to

posted on Jan, 27 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Hello again

i dont expect that you will remember,but i received a very helpfull reading from you about 9 months ago(2 to be honest). Much happened both to and for me since and i find myself once again in need of some advice/direction.

If you find you have the time a reading could be very usefull for me. I wish there were some way i could repay you for your time with more than my humble appreciation. Until then i hope my thanks will suffice.

Thank You!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch,

It's been a while since you last read for me. I was wondering if you could read for me again showing what this new year might bring.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch

It has been a while since you last read for me, but what you told me has happened!! In a way I never thought!

Am I being too cheeky in asking for your guidance yet again!?
xxx

posted on Feb, 8 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I would like to have a go please.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
hi Woody

i would just like to know if i shoud get my male cat neutered? i know they roam looking for females and get lost but he is a house cat and i have just moved ( he has to be kept in for 2 more weeks.) all male humans say no (understandably) all female humans say yes!

he has a very special temperment and i don't like interferring with nature

MM

x

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by QuickWick
I would like to have a go please.

Sorry I could not edit the above. I will be more specific. I would actually like to have 2 readings done on me.

1. I am having certain legal issues which have been very troubling and wanted to see if you could give me some insight on it, how will the future look and such and what will I have learned from all this mess.

2. Should I continue to pursue in the spiritual/psychic abilities and will I have potential with it? Also will anything dark come out of it (maybe I hesitate and open something which I should have waited for) or will it all be light.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I'm interested in tarot, please turn a card for me, I'd like to know what could be a possible outcome. Also how do you get in touch to your past lives?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
You can skip me and go on with the others that need your advice.

posted on Feb, 28 2013 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Something profound has happend in my life. Something that may change the lives of many people. Just in the last 4 days.

I would be so grateful for another reading when you have the time.

Thank you so much for your continued dedication to this thread.

Julie

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Woody, you pulled a card for me back last spring sometime. You pulled a card that meant either I was pregnant or I would be very soon. Unfortunately, nothing has happened so far.

I have had family in town the last two days, and I have had just about every family member I can think of ask me "So, when are you going to have a baby?"

Which brings me back to this thread. I know you are beyond swamped in here, so I don't expect you to get around to me for a month or more. I would just like you to pull another card for me and see what it has to say about this matter once again. Thank you

posted on Mar, 10 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Interesting thread!
I would like to have a card drawn please! I'm glad that his topic is still alive.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
May I please have a reading? I need to know if my friend, whom I like more than a friend, feels the same way. I also would like to know if me and him will ever be together, and if you can tell me when, that'd be great.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
May I please have a card drawn? Thank you so much!

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Dear woodwytch, it's really nice of you to do this. Are u not active these days? When u come back, have a hearty welcome from all of us.
Can you draw a card for me too? Thank you.

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Dear Woodwytch,

Though again it has been awhile since I have logged in the card that I just read that you pulled for me back in October 14, 2012 is accurate even to this day. To be honest I felt that you would pick up on something such as that. It's possible that the problem resides in the fact that my folks are currently living with me but I think it is also a bit on me as well. I take this reading as both a warning for my own actions as well as to be mindful of those who live me right now. I love my folks and don't want to hurt them, however come this fall I will help them to move on and get a place of their own so that I can be free to live my life and hopefully build a family of my own at some point in the near future hopefully.

Not sure if you will see this but either way I wish you the best and hope that life is going well for you. It was kind of nice to see the wolves and the moon. Peace be with you.

Lonewolf032

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I'm over 18 I promise

I would really appreciate you doing this for me, if you have the time. I'm really curious and kind of in strange situation so it couldn't hurt!

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Hi Woodywytch
I know that you are working real hard to catch up with all your requests;I am also very thankful for your gracious time here in ats.
I just want to know if any changes in my current status at my Ranch. Could you please draw a card for me ....thxz

posted on Dec, 24 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I know you've drawn cards for me in the past, but would you mind drawing one more for me sometime soon?

posted on Dec, 26 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I could use one drawn for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join