It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I'm glad to hear you're starting to feel better! And I respect your decision to wait, you know as well as anyone the importance of a clear mind for a reading and how that's nearly impossible during our own inner turmoil. I'm so glad that you were able to take the time you needed without feeling pressure from us. And thank you in advance for the reading, I'm really excited to see not only what card you draw but also your personal evaluation of it.

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousgal
Hi Woodwytch,
I think its a great thing you`re doing here! And have been enjoying reading the posts, although it'll probably be a few more sleepless nights before Imake it through all 115 pages!

If you find time Iwould love to know which card you might pull for me, along with your impressive insights! Thank you for the willingness to start this thread and continue donatiing your time and energy to it and Ilook forward hearing more from you!

Hey there Curiousgal ... sorry for the lengthy delay and thank-you for your understranding ... let's waste no more time and crack straight on with drawing your card.

The Card Drawn Is - PRINCESS of CUPS

This card is really more about the person you are than a specific event / issue in your life but before I get onto that I feel there is maybe an edge of disappointment or frustration around you because some kind of dream / plan / desire has not come to fruition in the way you had hoped for ... but as (I feel) you already know certain things happen for a reason and in this case the outcome would not have been for your greater good ... as I have said many times in this thread ... remember that the death of one dream / plan / desire makes way for a new (more suitable one) to take it's place.

Now for the card specifically ... it tells me that you are a very perceptive person in your own right ... I would go as far as to say a dreamer and a visionary and whether you are aware of it or not you have the ability to weave a spell that few can resist ... you are a loyal person who has a true sense of fair play and this is what marks you out as an individual because it is tempered by your profound understanding of the 'Otherworld' ... I guess what I'm saying is that you have a natural psychic ability that could be latent at the moment.

Sometimes when we have a latent ability (healing / psychic energy) it can build-up and create problems of frustration or even ill-health because the build-up of said energy can cause blockages ... therefore I suggest you start to tune-in to your gift and allow it to flow at a nice steady pace (unrushed and unforced) and once it starts to flow evenly you will feel amazing and you will be helping others so it's a two-way street (which is how it should be) ... I feel this could be your opportunity to follow a new dream ... the beginning of a project if you will.

This card can also appear when a new soul arrives in the world (birth of a baby) or even the beginning of a loving relationship in some cases.

Woody

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katharos62191
reply to post by woodwytch

Wow, woodwytch..

That is amazing. Everything you said pertained to my current life situation at the moment, it's almost scary how perfectly you hit the nail on the head!
I seriously needed to hear all of that.. No matter how far away you might be it felt like you were right here reading me and doing it flawlessly.
I couldn't thank you enough for taking the time to pull my card, because I REALLY needed to hear all of that.
I'm taking into account everything you said and thank you again for taking the time to pull a card for me. You have kept up amazingly with your followers of this thread and I know we are all thankful.
Still in shock as to how spot on my reading was.. Dang !

That is some seriously flattering feedback and it's always nice to feel appreciated so thank-you so much and I'm so pleased the card that came out for you hit the spot. I feel the need to say that you need to beware of scattered energy as there may be a lot of choice / opportunity on offer ... remember that you are in control so take time to analyze and carefully look at the different possibilities that are in front of you ... don't be hasty because you feel under pressure ... and don't be influenced by people who have no idea / expertise / education in the area of your choice ... enjoy !

Woody

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nowayreally
This is interesting.. if you wouldn't mind I'd love a card read for me

Thanks

Hey there nowayreally I'm very happy to draw you a card and let's see if we can avoid the bad ones you have encountered in the past

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of CUPS

Interesting ... whilst this in itself isn't a 'bad' card it does kind of indicate that you may have been left a little jaded by past events ... I feel there used to be a spark of rebellion in you and you used to have some original ideas ... you may have had a natural impulse to renew and change the outmoded ... but now you seem to be going through a fallow time that has left you feeling lethargic and lacking inspiration or excitement but don't worry this is a time to allow your creative juices to replenish.

It's a bit of a Catch22 at the moment because the lethargy has a habit of locking the individual into a cycle of wasted energy whilst all around things seem to be moving forward. There are many reasons for feeling disenchanted or trapped in life ... but the keys required to allow the energy to flow and enliven you again are almost always present ... it's just a case of noticing them ... with this in mind beware of ignoring a gift or opportunity through indifference ... stay alert and look for the doorways waiting to be stepped through ... challenge should not be feared and opportunity should always be grasped and utilized to it's absolute limit.

The fallow time is about to pass !

Woody

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Ok guys it was a bit of a slow start ... but at least it is a start
back tomorrow beginning with a card for WhoFeelsitKnowsit on Page 115 ... see you then and it's good to be back

Woody

posted on Nov, 17 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Wow thank you for the reading and insight! I'm very impressed!

You are right as far as your first comment, there are a couple of very disappointing and frustrating situations/relationships in my life. And you are correct, you know I just had a conversation with a friend last night who is leaving a relationship and told her not to feel guilty for staying as long as she did, she stayed as long as she was supposed to stay to learn whatever she was supposed to learn, and reminded her how there's a reason for everything in our life even if not immediately recognizable, then log on this morn to see you saying similar things lol. It has been difficult not to feel devastated over my own situations, but as you suspected Ido keep trying to make myself listen to my own advice lol.

As for the card reading, its something I desperately needed to know. I've always heard Ihave an ability, also been told that due to my astrological chart I'm torn between logic/science and my spirituality, and that Iwould go through periods of hightened ability and latency. A couple of years ago I guess I decided it just seemed easier to remain focused on science, and I intentionally shut my window and still get occasional nudges but explain as much away with science as possible. The past couple of years I've had steadily declining health. Thrombocytopenia, more severe fibro flares, symptoms of lupus and even had one positive lupus test then it just disappeared. Went from 200 lbs to 130 lbs in about 6 months without dieting. Severe allergies I've never had before, can't say how many times I've been stung in my life but last year it suddenly caused my eye to swell shut for several days. So since I wouldn't open my window to listen to anyone I guess the answer needed to come through you as to how to improve this, as 2 years later the doctors still have no idea why I'm suddenly falling apart physically lol.

I can't begin to tell you how much Iappreciate you pulling a card for me! And you have definitely helped with something that's been causing major disruption in my life for years now! I guess its time to dust off my own cards

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hi Woody, I'm glad that you feel strong enough to return to the thread...am still sending positive vibes your way and if you're feeling up to it, would love you to pick me a card.

Thanks in advance

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
I'd love a tarot card if you wouldn't mind

Hey there WhoFeelsitKnowsit ... thank-you for your patience now let's draw your card

The Card Drawn Is - 6 of CUPS

Well this is quite an unusual reading here in some ways ... let me begin by saying I have a strong feeling from my 'inner-sense' that you feel somehow trapped in some kind of difficult or limiting situation and whilst this may have brought you some unhappiness you should know that you are the only one that can change the balance of power and/or free yourself.

However ... the card is where the strange part comes in to play ... I feel and speaking as a Pastlife Regression Therapist (my real-life profession) that if you haven't already then you are about to have a 'soul reunion' ... this is often an emotional reunion that is connected to the mystical Karmic cycle (of 'your' soul) ... the purpose of such reunions is to complete unfinished business ... teach new lessons from old actions or wrong choices ... when it happens you will have a flash of recognition and feel like you have known the person 'forever' ... it may be an instant like or dislike depending on the purpose of the reunion ... but one thing is for sure it will enhance your future life in ways you never imagined possible and I say that with such confidence and conviction because it happened to me and is the reason I became a Pastlife Regression Therapist ... the result will be a spiritual re-amalgamation of an individual facet of your personality for the purpose of clearing and self-empowerment ... enjoy the ride it will be good / bad / mundane ... but most of all it has the potential to be life-changing in a positive way if you are open to taking on board the lessons presented to you.

Woody

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Very short and sweet today but I shall return with a card for smyleegrl on Page 115 tomorrow (hopefully).

Woody

posted on Nov, 18 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by WhoFeelsitKnowsit
I'd love a tarot card if you wouldn't mind

Hey there WhoFeelsitKnowsit ... thank-you for your patience now let's draw your card

The Card Drawn Is - 6 of CUPS

Well this is quite an unusual reading here in some ways ... let me begin by saying I have a strong feeling from my 'inner-sense' that you feel somehow trapped in some kind of difficult or limiting situation and whilst this may have brought you some unhappiness you should know that you are the only one that can change the balance of power and/or free yourself.

However ... the card is where the strange part comes in to play ... I feel and speaking as a Pastlife Regression Therapist (my real-life profession) that if you haven't already then you are about to have a 'soul reunion' ... this is often an emotional reunion that is connected to the mystical Karmic cycle (of 'your' soul) ... the purpose of such reunions is to complete unfinished business ... teach new lessons from old actions or wrong choices ... when it happens you will have a flash of recognition and feel like you have known the person 'forever' ... it may be an instant like or dislike depending on the purpose of the reunion ... but one thing is for sure it will enhance your future life in ways you never imagined possible and I say that with such confidence and conviction because it happened to me and is the reason I became a Pastlife Regression Therapist ... the result will be a spiritual re-amalgamation of an individual facet of your personality for the purpose of clearing and self-empowerment ... enjoy the ride it will be good / bad / mundane ... but most of all it has the potential to be life-changing in a positive way if you are open to taking on board the lessons presented to you.

Woody

I almost shed a tear. This is so accurate that I have chills right now. The first bold is so very true. I know I have the power to change whatever I feel is 'wrong' but still I feel trapped, but maybe I need to look at it in a different way. I'm only trapped by my mind.

The second bold is even more accurate. Friday I had a traumatic experience where I learned a bit more about myself. Around 2 a.m I meditated and reflected on my actions, this night was unlike any other. two images of some kind of deities kept flashing before my eyes, one was blue and the other was grey.

They looked human in appearance but I could sense they were not human-like in nature. There they float before me and suddenly like a slideshow I began to see many different faces. I didn't recognize any of them, but at the same time deep inside I knew I recognized them all from somewhere.

The blue deity looked much like vishnu. I felt like I went back in time ripping through the very fabric of the space time with my mind. I believe in very strongly in reincarnation and past lives and I believe I had a really powerful experience Saturday morning.

It's so strange (haha) that you say this card is strange for me. My life has been so STRANGE lately I've nearly lost my mind trying to make sense of it all. I'm learning, though. And that is what I'm here to do. Thank you for drawing my card, woodwytch, I was eagerly lurking this thread waiting to be picked and I feel the wait and being patient was well worth it. Satnam, namaste friend

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Rut-Roh....thread slippage!

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Hi Woody, If it's not too much trouble and you get a chance please do a reading for me too. Thank you !

posted on Nov, 25 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Woodwytch, could you please do a reading for me? I greatly appreciate it! Thank you.

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
www.livescience.com...

Ancient playing cards have been put up for auction crafted in 1616. One of the first things that occurred to me was readings can be done with simple playing cards, but with a deck this old what secrets would they reveal???

Could they link us to an earlier time therefore unique information?

Would they facilitate a past life regression just by looking at them or holding one?
Just something to ponder......

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Wow! That hit the nail on the head! You just described exactly how I feel right now as well as who I was (or characteristics I displayed, so to speak) in the past. I am greatly impressed and grateful for you taking time to do this for me. Im about to go and rebel a bit like I used to- Im sick of this aimless wandering.
thanks woodwytch!

posted on Nov, 30 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
if possible...i would love a reading.

posted on Dec, 1 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hey Woodwytch!

Me again from page 83, just thought i'd check back and reread my last card to contemplate what i needed to do.

Good news is i have done it and things are infinitely better than when that card was pulled.

Could i trouble you for another card? Interested to see if it correlates like the last one did!

Many thanks again for your time!
edit on 1-12-2012 by Skinon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
Very short and sweet today but I shall return with a card for smyleegrl on Page 115 tomorrow (hopefully).

Woody

I'm Back !

Hey there guys ... as some of you will know I had some news of a shocking family event a few weeks ago that knocked me off my stride ... I made a bit of a bumbling effort to come back to the thread a couple of weeks ago but it was a false start and so I've been away a little longer

Now I'm back proper !!!

Time to get my head out of my backside and realize I cannot shoulder the responsibility for other peoples actions ... sometimes their chosen lifepath needs to be walked alone to learn the lessons at their deepest level (sadly this is one such case).

With that said I would like to sincerely thank all of you who sent me messages of concern and well-wishes ... a couple of you in particular were a great help (you know who you are) ... you will never know how much I appreciated the fact that I was in so many peoples thoughts ... very touching indeed.

Anyhoo enough of me rambling on like I'm making a half-assed Oscar acceptance speech ... let's get some Tarot Cards drawn !

Woody

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Howdy, Woody!

My circumstances have recently changed. If you have the chance I'd love another card.

Gratefully, smylee

Hey there smylee .. better late than never as they say

The Card Drawn Is - 3 of WANDS

You say that your circumstances have recently changed and I feel that this has more to do with the changes within you than the circumstances that surround you ... until recently I feel you might have lacked some clarity and this may have lead to disappointment even failiures ... this would not have been through a lack of ability but more because of your 'over-concern' (if that makes any sense) ... it meant that your success would have been delayed ... but this card tells me that this is all about to change ... if it hasn't already done so !

This card is all about realizing goals and I feel all your hard work is about to bear fruit ... this is certainly a good time to make longterm plans for the future ... as you can see in the image of this card the wands are in bud representing new growth in your life ... and the future path is spread before you ... note that is clear and gently undulating which would indicate it to be relatively problem free for the foreseeable future at least.

You need to work on a combination of balanced energy and intellectual focus and you will find then that you can master any situation ... however that doesn't mean you should rest on your laurels ... to maintain this strength and peace you should constantly reappraise and make changes when and where necessary ... your inner-shining energy will inspire others to start out on their own path of discovery. I can't quite put myfinger on it but there is a new energy about you.

Woody

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by weeuweed
It's been a while since the last reading and it was very accurate. Wouldnt mind a new one since there are some changes already/soon

Thank you

Hey there weeuweed ... cracking straight on with your card

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of SWORDS

Before we get onto the card proper I just want to focus on something that is showing itself to me as 'confusion' I say that because I'm not quite sure if it's family or finance based ... it could be either something to do with a quarrel or feud in the family and you feel like turning away from it all as you feel tired from the struggle of demands made by relatives/ friends ...alternatively ... you could have financial issues to resolve (maybe with official bodies) but you may have an urge to gamble and act a little recklessly ... bottom line in either case is that you feel under some pressure at the moment so let's see what the card has to offer you.

This card speaks of procrastination over a dillemma and the need to make a decision / choice due to some kind of injustice ... there is a strong sense here of false conclusions and unjust decisions based on disinformation ... in situations like this the truth can get hi-jacked and twisted ... a wise seeker should question and test false messages and discern the validity of a harmful accusation ... the perpertrator of lies and falsehoods will always be judged as an unreliable source bent on mischief / destruction / interference ... for the victim of injustice the best defence of truth is more truth.

Eventually the storm clouds will break and the conflict will be resolved ... at the moment there may be need for diplomacy ... know when to confront ... when to decide and when to be calm and compromise. You have the opportunity to learn a lot from this situation ... don't waste it !

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join