It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I would be delighted if you can draw a card for me.

I am really interested what you will have to say after seeing the card....

Thx ~Zat~

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

avvie
Would it be ok to have a card drawn for me? Would really appreciate it

Hey there avvie

It certainly would be ok to have a card drawn for you and it will be my pleasure to do that for you.

The card drawn is 2 of CUPS ...

My initial feelings from you are from the inner-radiance that shines out from you ... occasionally you might be over concerned about your appearance but you really shouldn't worry because you have a natural glow about you that warms people to you ... if that is you in your avatar pic then you are obviously physically beautiful ... but you would still be attractive even if you were plain because of this inner-radiance ... it really is strong.

Now this card is from the Cups Suit and as such tends to relate to emotional relationships and the keywords of this card are 'love' and 'healing' so if there has been some disruption in a relationship I would be inclined to think that whether it is temporary or permanent is irrelevant because for you life will move on in a positive direction ... love and relationships of all kinds need to be lived through because they help us grow and become emotionally wiser.

This card talks of a meeting of hearts / minds / souls some would call it a meeting of a kindred spirit ... but whoever it is and under whatever circumstances this is someone that is on the same wavelength as you on all levels ... there seems to be an awful lot of creativity between you too ... as a result you could find yourself liberated from everyday worries and constraints and so have the freedom o be yourself within this wonderful relationship. Enjoy.

Woody )O(

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Thankyou very much, wonderful card

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I would love a card. Good to see you back!

posted on Feb, 2 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Could you please draw me a card, woodwytch? It's fine if you say no. I totally understand, because I've gotten readings before. But I feel as if I'm at crossroads in my life right now, and I need some answers to reassure me that there's hope with the path I'm choosing to take.

posted on Feb, 11 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hi Woody, I just recently became unemployed. Everything in my life ok so far but I just can't seem to get a job I enjoy. There is a job I would like to get, it's in the education industry. I have passed 3 interviews for that job and the final interview is pending till the mid or end of March. Can you please draw a card for me having this job in mind and let me know what you think?
Thank you so much Woody

Live love laugh

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   
If you have the time, could you draw on for me?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hi Woodwytch,

Would it be okay to draw a card for me? Many thanks.

Oli

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hi woodwytch! I'd be interested in your insights if you could draw a card for me.

Thank you

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Woodwytch - Please check your U2U's for some important information.

Thanks,
Blaine91555
Forum Moderator

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Hey there Blaine91555, u2u's checked and replied to ... sorry I hadn't checked my messages for a while lol

All sorted now. Woody )O(

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Can you draw a card for me as well? Thanks.
edit on 19-2-2014 by _damon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hi! Can you please pull a card for me as well? Thanks!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Hola Woody,

Just signed up for a reading on another thread, and decided I would see how this old thread of yours was doing. One hundred and twenty-two pages... that is impressive! If you find the time as you're going through, I wouldn't mind another card

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'd like a draw too xD

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I'd love if you could draw a card for me!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Please do one for me if you have time. Thanks in advance.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Woodwytch,

I'd love a card drawn for me as well. I'm interested to see what comes up. TIA

~TwoNovem

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Would you mind drawing a card for me? It has been a long time since I've been on ATS. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 28 2014 @ 07:58 AM
link   
If and when you would ever have time, I would love for you to take a card for me.

new topics

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123 >>

join