It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Please draw a card for me as well

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Please draw a card for me. I have a few things going on. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Hi woodwytch, when I first came to ats, I asked you to draw a card for me. I don't know the cards myself, but I have been around those that do, and I respect them. Lots has happened since then, could I be cheeky and ask you to turn another one for me?

posted on Jan, 21 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hi there,woodwytch !

If possible,draw a card for me,too !

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you for your post Will you please turn the card for me I will be sure to give feedback

posted on Jan, 25 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Hey there guys,

As any of you who may have kept an eye on this thread will know, I have not read any Tarot Cards on ATS for 2yrs (how time flies) ... I had some health issues so since my days on this thread I have tended to stay in the background (reading and only very occasionally contributing when I come across something worth commenting on).

However, I loved this thread and I have decided to come back to it for a while and start tomorrow with Page 121 because all requests on this page are from the beginning of this year.

As always I ask you to be patient as I do have a life away from ATS that demands my time and attention too ... but we'll see how we go.

Woody )O(
edit on 09/09/2013 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 05:56 AM
link   

evolight
Please draw a card for me as well

Hey there evolight I am restarting the thread with you because you were the first to request a Tarot Card in 2014 ... let's see what is waiting for you.

The card drawn is THE LOVERS

This is a card about choice and sacrifice ... it means that you have a choice to make and whatever you decide there will be some kind of sacrifice involved ... quite often people are a little intimidated by the thought of having to sacrifice something in their life but in this case the benefits that you receive further down the line because of the choice you make will outweigh the initial sacrifice you had to make.

It feels like it's a new year so you need to make a clean sweep and get rid of the things that hold you back or cause you problems. Sometimes this card can apply to someone with a romantic interest in 2 people and you might have to decide which one to build a relationship with because it would result in disaster to try and hold onto both ... in some cases the choice could be work or home related ... you will know which area this applies to. One thing I do feel is that you need to be aware that there could be some deception or hiding of facts going on and if this is you then you need to be honest about things ... even if the dishonesty is with yourself on an inner-level.

Remember it's good to follow your heart but you need to avoid the pitfalls of illusion that could be involved and clouding your view ... avoid destructive relationships and disturbed love ... keep it simple and let it grow naturally ... we have choices to make in a life every day and it is only by engaging in these dilemmas (great and/or small) that we can develop maturity and depth of soul.

Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   

speak24
Please draw a card for me. I have a few things going on. Thanks.

Hey there speak24 ... I know it's been a few days since your request but hopefully a card can still offer you a little direction.

The card drawn is 'THE HIGH PRIESTESS'

This is interesting because the image I see in my head as I start to write this is of a bird with it's wings clipped so that it can't fly ... and I feel that in some way you are being held back ... something/someone is preventing/blocking you from becoming the best that you can be ... in some ways it feels like you have withdrawn from the world and need to reconnect. You need to take a little time to be still because it feels like you have been swamped with a spiky energy that appears to be caused by you trying to keep everyone happy ... the High Priestess comes to share her quiet calm with you in order for you to regroup and regain your personal energy.

It feels like there is a very strong influence around you that has seen some of your self-worth diminish ... if there is someone in your life who can be over harsh or judgemental in nature then you have to know that this is because of their own feelings of inferiority ... if I have this wrong and it is you who hides behind a mask then you need to find a way to raise your self-esteem and integrity ... whichever way it is remind yourself that 'no-one' has the right to dictate the way another person should live or behave.

Enter the silence of the High Priestess with a few minutes for yourself and balance your power of decision-making and action ... passivity is not a weakness it is strength and fertility ... be open to your dreams and intuition ... don't allow anyone to rule you and do not try to rule over anyone else ... be you ... be strong ... learn how to fly ... this could be a great beginning for you.

Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I'll take a card?

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Would it be ok to have a card drawn for me? Would really appreciate it

posted on Jan, 26 2014 @ 09:48 AM
link   

freebornman
Hi woodwytch, when I first came to ats, I asked you to draw a card for me. I don't know the cards myself, but I have been around those that do, and I respect them. Lots has happened since then, could I be cheeky and ask you to turn another one for me?

Hey there freebornman, I am happy to draw you another card ... I still can't believe that the thread originally began in June 2011
so I think enough time has passed for you to ask for another without being 'cheeky'.

The card drawn is the ACE of PENTACLES

All of the 'ace' cards are positive and speak of new beginnings and my 'inner-sense' is telling me that this news is very timely. I feel from the card that you have had a time of worry/anxiety/mental clutter ... where things have sometimes felt like they were getting on top of you ... but I also feel that you got caught up in the vortex and things became bigger/worse in your mind than they were or are in reality. This sort of situation can come to a head when we are trying to deal with multiple things at the same time (relationships/money/family/work etc.) but don't worry because this phase will (if it hasn't already) come to a natural conclusion.

However, just like the bear in the image on this card you are ready to emerge from this period of difficulty and find yourself in a much improved situation. If you feel strong enough ... look your deepest fears square in the eye and you will discover a new and deep transformation in yourself.

As a 'pentacle' card this card is about the financial/practical sides of your life ... and the image shows the twilight time bringing your phase of darkness to an end and the bear waking from hibernation to step back into the world and face it head on. This card in general terms speaks of financial gain and material benefits that will bring the element of peace back into your life. Whatever your present work situation this card often heralds news of a new job offer or promotion/wage increase in a current job ... or even a complete career change which would see you do well so stay alert and look out for the opportunities coming your way.

Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

2jzgte
Hi there,woodwytch !

If possible,draw a card for me,too !

Hey there 2jzgte, thank-you for your patience now let's see which card has a message for you.

The card drawn is 10 of WANDS ...

The obvious thing that stands out in this card is telling me that you are carrying too big a burden on your shoulders and it is starting to take its toll ... you are definitely trying to juggle too many things at once (possibly work /home/demanding relationships etc.) as a result you are having difficulty finding the balance in your life. That being said some of these burdens may be self-inflicted eg; offering to help others when you already have too much to do and spreading yourself too thin ... this leaves you open to losing energy and/or money because you can not do it all. Be careful of crossing the line that separates being 'carefree' from 'careless'.

In spite of this you tend to suffer in silence because you don't want to let anyone down ... you really must learn to delegate more and reassess your priorities otherwise you could find yourself collapsing under the strain.

See this as an opportunity to free yourself from some of the burden that others should be dealing with themselves ... to do this you need to make a conscious change of attitude so that a more balanced and rewarding time can come forward. Remember it is not selfish to take some time for yourself ... it is essential ... if you drain your energy then you cannot be there to help others. Be good to yourself !

Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I'd like to receive a ultimate doom notice too. Just give me a card and I'll look it up on the internet.

If you don't mind.

posted on Jan, 27 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Hi Woodwytch! Can I get a card please?

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Woodwytch, thank you for taking your time out to pull a card for me. I did notice that you haven't done this in a while. I've been a long time lurker and decided to make an account to ask for your guidance and boy, were you on point. The new year started and I felt lost and was in need of direction. It seems like I still have some soul searching to do as I still don't know what to sacrifice. On face value, the answer seems obvious, but internally I still struggle to make a decision. Thank you again!

Namaste

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

PrincessOfPhilosophy

Thank you for your post Will you please turn the card for me I will be sure to give feedback

Hey there PrincessOfPhilosophy I can't tell you how pleased I was to see that you'd found my thread and requested a Tarot Card ... the reason being is that you intrigue me !

I know that you are a relatively new member on ATS but over the last week or so I seem to keep finding myself (unintentionally) on your threads and/or threads that you have commented on ... and I have to say that you remind me so much of me when I first joined ATS over 7yrs ago lol
I should also say that over the last couple of years that this thread has lain dormant it was 'your' request that prompted me to re-start it again ... let's see what is waiting for you shall we ?

The card drawn is ACE of SWORDS ...

I feel something akin to isolation around you maybe because there has not been enough attention to your personal emotions ... you may have been feeling unappreciated and so feel like you are cast adrift in some way ... to a degree it feels like you have been caught up in some kind of struggle (after all the 'sword' suit represents obstacles and problems) and even though you are actually starting to emerge from the problem(s) you may be worried that there is more to come ... as a result you may have built up a barrier of protection around you ... which is good but beware that the protective barrier doesn't become a self-imposed prison that you can't step out of.

I have mentioned in another reading here that all of the 'Ace' cards are positive and speak of new beginnings ... that's why I can say with confidence that whatever the problem(s) was/were they are about to be resolved or retreat ... even so it seems like it has taken a lot out of you and you have been swamped to the point of feeling like you are drowning sometimes ... but just like the image in this card you are about to plunge your sword through the surface of the water and regain your strength in all areas (mind/body/spirit) ... the sapling trees at the waters edge in this card are 'silver birch' a highly prized medicine used by North American Indians and spiritually it represents 'rebirth'.

Whatever has concerned you or held you back is weakening and you are about to become the person you are meant to be ... don't doubt it ... take the necessary actions to get your life moving in the direction that can see you bloom ... whatever your current situation my 'inner-sense' tells me you have so much more to give and so much more to do.

Woody )O(

posted on Jan, 28 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by avvie

good grief! i live where you live!!! small world. sorry for hijacking the thread for a minute.

i would love a card drawn please, i had them done many years ago that said i would get everything i wished for the reader was shocked and said she'd never had a reading like that where someone was going to get everything they wanted, and she was right, i have had everything i have wished for!

many thanks.

ps Woodwytch, i've just been reading a thread on the paranormal studies called 'odd attraction' i said to the op you may be able to help and it sounds up your street.

posted on Jan, 29 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Thxz for making a comeback&hoping you stay healthy.
Could you please draw a card for me..in reference to my current status...your response is greatly appreciated

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Jarring
I'll take a card?

Hey there Jarring let's see what's waiting for you ...

The card you have taken is THE FOOL

Let me begin by saying the 'Fool' is not meant in a derogative way it simply means newness or innocence etc.
Now the first thing that I feel from you is a little lack in direction my inner-sense tells me that you want freedom but even freedom can sometimes feel like a limitation ... be careful that this doesn't lead you to risk-taking in an effort to make things more exciting ... I'm guessing that you hate to feel trapped by routine and irrespective of how old you are in years of this life you can sometimes be a little naïve so be extra careful of getting out of your depth by something that seems like a good idea at the time. When this card is drawn it represents a journey of discovery for the person it was drawn for ... for you I feel it also heralds a time to take on adult responsibilities ... a time to explore your full potential that will lead to a fresh start / clean slate / new chapter.

Although there may be a certain amount of rebellion in you, you also have an originality of ideas ... and this would be an ideal time to give your life the kick-start that the Fool card promises by looking into ways that will move you forward towards the life you would like to live. However this may involve an element of discipline and some routine ... but it will be worth it in the end ... whilst there are times when we all need to conform to orthodox ideas you may find your ideal teacher/mentor if you take the time to look ... in the most unexpected of places.

Woody )O(

posted on Feb, 1 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123 >>

join