It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 119
<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by woodwytch

and I want to add that you may feel you are traversing a time of stagnation / discontent / or boredom ...

Now that is extremely accurate! It describes how I feel day in day out... dunno, recently hitting the fifty mark is heavier than the thirty or forty candles. I do try to re-evaluate, seeing that there is way less time ahead than behind but I feel like I'm just sitting at crossroads and waiting for a hint on what to do next... I have no idea...

I know that I don't want to do this job for many more years and am looking at different venues. The burden of celibacy is also taking a toll. Trying to find someone interested in pagan and pantheist way of lives isn't exactly easy... So yeah, I do feel like I stagnate, I am discontent and bored. The boredom of not having a single clue as to what to do next...

But it'll come...

Your reading has been very on the nail Woody and I thank you for sharing it with all of us!

Peace,

~Son.

Hey there Son ... so pleased the reading was good for you ... I'd like to add here that the energy of stagnation and boredom that presented itself in your Tarot card seems to have changed now ... I can now feel movement around you ... I see the word 'journey' in my minds eye ... if this is literal it will be a journey over water ... if it is an inner-journey it will strengthen and heal your emotions ... either way there is a great sense of 'moving-on' ... you should stay alert to the synchronistic events that will bring about the right conditions for your progress.

Woody

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Caver78
Woody thanks for the shout out! We're sitting out the storm here and your thread is such a bright spot!

I do need a card, but can wait till everyone else has a turn. The offer was much appreciated and needed.

Hey there Caver78 ... thank the Goddess you are the last request on Page 115 ... I feel like I have been stuck on that page forever
... let's see what the Tarot has waiting for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 4 of CUPS

The feeing I pick-up from your energy here is that you are in a state of limbo ... you may have found delays occurring or the need to redo / go over things again or it could just be that you feel unable to move forward as a result inspiration and excitement are in short measure.

Instead of seeing this as a negative see it as an opportunity to recharge your battries ready for this phase to end (and it will ... sooner than you think) ... avoid feeling sorry for yourself or wallowing in self-pity or you will miss an opportunity that is right beside you ... trust me when I say that new opportunities are on there way and I feel you are keen to enter a new period of your life that's why this fallow phase has been such a pain for you ... any fears you might have about losing security are unfounded.

On a slightly different note I feel the need to tell you that you should not fear your own company or being on your own especially if it means staying in a relationship that needs to end (if this last bit isn't relevent to you then it will be for someone close to you).

Woody

posted on Dec, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Well that's it for today but at least I finally finished with P115
tomorrow I shall return (promise) beginning with a card for Cherryontop *drum roll on P116

It's great to be back guys *blows kiss

Woody

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
Hope you have a great time tonight.
If you get a chance, could you please draw a card for me.
I've had an unanswered question for a couple years now and any light you coudl shed on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Woody

Hey there Cherryontop ... I am very happy to draw you a card but I have to tell you that because it is a 'general' draw not a 'specific' draw (because you never told me the question I can't focus on it when I draw your card) ... there is no guarantee that an answer will present itself in a single card reading ... hope you enjoy the reading either way.

The Card Drawn Is - 7 of PENTACLES

I feel that whatever your current situation is you have been feeling blocked and your energy may be running low ... I definately feel a sense of frustration around you.

This card says that after a pysical or emotional sickness/injury you need some time for inner-rest so that rejuvination can take place ... it feel in my 'inner-sense' that you need spiritual healing as whatever the cause of this situation was/is it has affected you to varying degrees on many levels ... one of the deepest stages of healing and recovery after any emotional trauma or physical illness is 'forgiveness' ... one of the elements inherent in bringng healing and closure to any situation is acceptance along with self-forgiveness.

At the moment I feel you can take a little break from something and enjoy some of the results from your work/effort ... something may be coming to fruition but if it isn't quite ready yet do not try to force it ... be patient and trust in the natural cycle of things ... one thing you do need to do is clear the clutter out of your life because this is what has been blocking you ... only then can you move forward.

Woody

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Thank you very much. Even as a general reading, it was very accurate.
I'm glad you are feeling better

edit on 3-12-2012 by Cherryontop because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 3 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Wrong thread
edit on 3-12-2012 by whatsecret because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
is there any chance, you could do one for me woody

I wonder about life path and job, relationship, everything

not too specific I know

I feel like I am not where I am supposed to be sometimes

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by weeuweed
It's been a while since the last reading and it was very accurate. Wouldnt mind a new one since there are some changes already/soon

Thank you

Hey there weeuweed ... cracking straight on with your card

The Card Drawn Is - 2 of SWORDS

Before we get onto the card proper I just want to focus on something that is showing itself to me as 'confusion' I say that because I'm not quite sure if it's family or finance based ... it could be either something to do with a quarrel or feud in the family and you feel like turning away from it all as you feel tired from the struggle of demands made by relatives/ friends ...alternatively ... you could have financial issues to resolve (maybe with official bodies) but you may have an urge to gamble and act a little recklessly ... bottom line in either case is that you feel under some pressure at the moment so let's see what the card has to offer you.

This card speaks of procrastination over a dillemma and the need to make a decision / choice due to some kind of injustice ... there is a strong sense here of false conclusions and unjust decisions based on disinformation ... in situations like this the truth can get hi-jacked and twisted ... a wise seeker should question and test false messages and discern the validity of a harmful accusation ... the perpertrator of lies and falsehoods will always be judged as an unreliable source bent on mischief / destruction / interference ... for the victim of injustice the best defence of truth is more truth.

Eventually the storm clouds will break and the conflict will be resolved ... at the moment there may be need for diplomacy ... know when to confront ... when to decide and when to be calm and compromise. You have the opportunity to learn a lot from this situation ... don't waste it !

Woody

Wow you are amazingly accurate again, the description fits my situation perfectly, yes I am in a bit of confusion at the moment, It is not family related though, it is at the work place. Basically the person i am reporting to is being a massive pain in the rear, rude to everyone else based on their story, even taking credits for their work... He sucks up to the higher ups though - this probably infuriates them furthermore. Now the problem here is he has been taking care of me, feeding me the nice to hear stuff, promising to grow together, remains to be seen if any of these bits are true though.

Thanks for the reading!!

posted on Dec, 9 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

I would like to ask you something for my own curiosity.
When you are looking to the cards for guidance for yourself.
Do you ever see faces in the cards change to someone you know in real life?
This has happened to me a few times, and Im wondering if this is common amongst other tarot readers?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Hey Woodwytch,

You did one of these for me over a year ago, however, a lot has changed in my life over that period of time and I was hoping you could do this once again for me. Last time it was spot on and helped a lot. I would definitely appreciate it if you could do it again.

Hope all is well. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Sounds like fun.

Anyway, I would like to have a card... Focusing more on the aspects of jobs and finance.

Cheers,
SilencedFaith

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I don't really know if I should bother asking, so many have flooded you with requests at this time.I work 12 hours a day so a lot of times things get posted on here and moved as new posts come in and I don't ever get to see them.I have my own deck of tarot cards but I haven't picked them up in years.Had some issues going on in my house and haven't wanted to stir anything up again.If you ever find time to do one for me.I would really appreciate it.If not,thats ok. I can see this thread has gone on for way too long anyway.But thanks for offering it to all of us.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Happy Holidays to you and your's Woody!!
Hope you are taking time to enjoy things and do what you wish!!

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
hey woody was wondering if you got the time if you can draw a card for me... Don't know if this will help but i've been struggling with a relationship and been working a lot with the same job for the past year and half. let me know if you need more info! thanks in advance!

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

HAPPY NEW YEAR FOR 2013

Be Safe Be Happy & May You Get All The Good Things You Would Wish For Yourselves !!!

I've been off-thread for what feels like an age but now the 'real world' rush for Tarot Readings and Pastlife Regressions will slow considerably and I will be back to resume single card readings on the thread ... everyone who has requested a card to date will receive a reading but just remember it will take some days for me to catch-up.

See you all on the other side in a couple of days time

Woody

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Hi woody and Happy New years

can i get a new reading please? I do have my own deck called Quest Tarot Deck but im not a natural doing this. I would like a reading seeing if i am pregnant at the moment?

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

My wife reads also. If you would be so kind as to pull me a card? Much appreciated...

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hi Woody,
How are you?
Happy New Year !

I asked for a reading from you last year and it was spot on. Well tomorrow is my birthday, and I was wondering if I could ask you do another reading for me.

Many thanks in advance,
RR

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   
First off, I want to say Wow to this thread and the fact that Woody is still gracing us with her participation. I commend you Woody, last time you read me my card it was spot on, even when reflecting on it months later.

Secondly, I'd like to ask you to draw another card for me, as the other one was great. I've since changed my ways and seek improvement. I'd much appreciate it, and send you my blessings.

ps: I am a Taurus and born April 22.

new topics

top topics

<< 116  117  118    120  121  122 >>

join