It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there redrezo ... I'm not skipping you over ... as I told everyone I was going away and I left a post for you directly saying I would draw your card when I returned as it's not a straightforward request and would take some thinking about and I didn't want to rush it ... I only got back a few days ago and I've had to do some catch-up ... my only rule on this thread is patience as it does take up a lot of my personal time and like everyone else I have real-life obligations and work commitments to see to ... sorry if it's taken me a little longer than you'd hoped but I should be able to get to your card within the next couple of days.

Woody

I see thank you for the update, to be honest I'd rather not see the reading anytime soon or even this week (stressful school/work problems) please take as long as possible, and sorry if it came off the wrong way I only wanted to know what was going on.

But there's also another thing I forgot to add previously, you can find alot of other information about them in google as some academics have written articles about them somewhere, I also forgot to add some additional information to what I posted before regarding the story about Bo min gaung.

If you remember what I wrote this man was put in Jail during the british occupation of burma several times, according to what i've been told the jailors were given orders to do so but they were also motivated by the curiousity to see what would happen given BMG's reputation. BMG repeatedly escaped the Jail cell every single time he was put in but there was no obvious way to escape from the cell.

The other part of the story I recently learned was, after being fedup by being put in Jail so many times BMG decided to put an end to it. The story about how he did this is somewhat bizarre. According to the story he sat in front of the police station on the steps then he took his hat off and turned it upside down. At that point the wives of the police officers appeared in the police station and then they all started dancing in front of the policeman but couldn't stop themselves. After seeing this the policemen were visibly shaken by the experience (much like the king who tried to execute BoBo Aung) and didn't mess with BMG anymore. I also think I've heard that some people tried to kill him using a gun and it didn't work.

Another interesting thing is some of the weizzar monks are reportedly to be 500-1000> years old some of them are able to sustain such long life and look young by doing some kind of fire ritual where they burn themselves periodically and are somehow rejuvenated. Though monks aren't as interesting imo as they are constrained by rules and don't have as much of a flair for the dramatic as laymen like BMG or Bo Bo aung.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Hi woody and thank you for the card.
It is quite interesting that you should find this card as to be honest it couldn't be more reverse from my actual situation! I have in fact been in business for one year, (I found my direction back in April 2011,) I began my lifelong ambition of opening a pagan and witchcraft retail shop, and using my Spiritualist abilities. I also have massive plans to extend my business in the New Year.

I am sorry and embarrassed to be about the only person to give my card a thumbs down, but I will be as honest as I would expect my clients to be with me.

BUT I do realise you said you are not psychic nor claim to be - so it's not like I am shooting you down, nor would I want to, but I don't think it very balanced or fair to tell you something is right when it is not.

Spartaxa xx

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spartaxa

Hi woody and thank you for the card.
It is quite interesting that you should find this card as to be honest it couldn't be more reverse from my actual situation! I have in fact been in business for one year, (I found my direction back in April 2011,) I began my lifelong ambition of opening a pagan and witchcraft retail shop, and using my Spiritualist abilities. I also have massive plans to extend my business in the New Year.

I am sorry and embarrassed to be about the only person to give my card a thumbs down, but I will be as honest as I would expect my clients to be with me.

BUT I do realise you said you are not psychic nor claim to be - so it's not like I am shooting you down, nor would I want to, but I don't think it very balanced or fair to tell you something is right when it is not.

Spartaxa xx

Hey there Spartaxa ... please don't be embarrassed I appreciate your honesty and I'm pretty sure you are not the only one to feel their card has not been relevant at the time of reading ... but have been too shy to say so ... I'm good ... but I'm not that good

However that said you seem to have taken the reading to be directed soley at your business ... this may not be the case ... and I always stand by my cards so please come back to me in a few months and let me know equally as honestly how things in your life have changed or presented themselves in various areas ... I'd be genuinely interested to hear how things pan out.

It may be a case that whilst you are fully focused on the business side of things you are not paying enough attention and/or are letting things slide in other areas of your life ... becomeing spiritually aware of your direction has as many pitfalls as pleasures so never let yourself become complacent ... th card indicates that you could miss a valuable opportunity because your attentions are elsewhere ... stay alert / mindful / humble and keep me posted further down the line ... good luck with everything

Woody

edit on 30-7-2012 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

It's fine, I'm not embarrassed, and I WAS focusing directly on my business when I asked for a card, ne'er mind
I always expect my clients to be brutally honest and although I too stand by my cards, you simply can't be 100% accurate for everybody, if we did we would have the mind of God. I often use clairvoyance and empathic links with my readings and you always get at least some you cannot read for.

Thanks for the try though

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
may i please get a reading? i would really appreciate it thanks

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Thank you Woodwytch.

Your card has put things in perspective for me.

The keyword i presented was "insight", so no "psychics" required

Your help proved to be invaluable to me.

You take time out of your own to help a complete stranger,
without any expectation of payment.
The world cannot have enough people like that.
You have my humble thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzo
I think your dedication to this thread says alot and its awesome . Could you pull one for me when you get a chance please and thanks !

Hey there HattoriHanzo and thank-you very much ... but as I've always said from the beginning ... I get as much pleasure out of reading the cards as the majority of people seem to get from receiving their reading ... and on that note I'll draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE FOOL

This card is all about coming to the end of one cycle in your life and taking a little relaxation / breathing space before embarking on the next cycle ... but don't get too comfortable or you might try to avoid the effort required to get back to work ... you are about to be presented with the opportunity to make a journey of self-discovery.

You will soon come to a junction or turning point in your life (if you haven't already done so) as your spirit moves on the desire to leap into the unknown will beckon ... this may mean leaving behind or giving-up some baggage or burden that you have carried with you from the past ... now is the time to be clear and not allow fear to hold you back ... allow your imagination to carry you into a new set of possibilities ... this is the time to follow your heart and become the seeker of knowledge and truth with a primal impulse ... this is a blank page ... a new chapter ... have the confidence / faith / courage to face it ... remember ... you can be serious about life but you can still enjoy it ... allow yourself to trust in the ultimate goodness of life at this time.

Woody

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Oh dear ... only one card read today it's been a very long day with back to back clients only got finished about an hour ago and I just need to unwind now (sorry) ... but I will hopefully have a quieter day tomorrow and get a few more cards drawn beginning with one for jlatchkey.

Woody

posted on Jul, 30 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Thanks woody, and aye, it was a bit tough, I knew what the sacrifice would be when you pulled the card last time. I simply put it off for awhile. But because of that event, my mind has become... quiet. I am learning things faster due to new found focus, including reading into the occult.

The event lead me to new discoveries along with information that was not previously available to me prior. In a way I sense the end of my journey near, especially after fasting and detoxing my body from unwanted chemicals. I feel so much better now, it seems my diet was a major factor on how I was feeling.

Other than that, I have been seeing orbs of light more profound than before. And I do feel like I am finally about to dicover something i've been searching for a long time. So in a way, its a breathe of relief.

Thanks again

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jlatchkey
I am always amazed at your readings. You are always "right on target" for the person asking for the reading.

I would appreciate a reading whenever you have the time.

Hey there jlatchkey so pleased you're enjoying the thread but not always 'right on target' as a recent requestee pointed out ... not even Witches can be right 100% of the time ... but I give it my best efforts
so let's see how close to that target we can get with your next card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE LOVERS

This is a card of choice that involves a degree of surrender ... this card can be taken in it's literal sense where their may be two potential romantic partners in your life and the time has come to make the decision of which one you choose to be with and which one must be let-go ... but likewise it can apply to any area of your life that has the need for a choice to be made at this time ... the fact is whichever choice you make there will be some difficulty / sadness because of the part you have to surrender ... this may be particularly difficult for you at the moment because your energy feels weakened by the situation and my 'inner-sense' indicates a certain amount of torment inside you ... remind yourself before you make your choice that we learn by our mistakes and can only develop strength if we are aware of the opposite condition ... take time to explore your feelings and thoughts before making a definate decision ... but once the choice is made then stick to it.

On a personal level love is a universal gift to the generous heart and I feel you have a generous heart so love in all it's forms will eventually find it's way to you over time ...at the moment you need to find balace through inner-harmony and healing (I feel that meditation could be of great benefit to you at this time) ... always carry the light of love with you and allow it to illuminate the darkest corners of your world and it will support you through whatever you set out to do ... don't be afraid to make choices ... be bold ... at every moment of your life you have a choice ... love is at the heart of life and all creation is born of love ... once you make this choice you will find a deep sense of fulfilment.

Woody

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by amarenell

This card is so beautiful it always feels light and airy ... it often represents the person it is drawn for in a full reading and would indicate someone who is inquisitive and objective but on occasions (maybe as a defence mechanism) can appear a little aloof ...What I feel from my 'inner-sense' is that for whatever reason you may have felt as if you have been a little isolated (you may have been unwell) ... but now you are emerging from this to become active again ... one thing that does come across pretty strongly is your ability to chanell material from the 'Otherworld' back into this world ... if this is a dormant gift then maybe you should work on bringing it back to the fore. You have naturally good comunication skills and a verbal diplomacy that puts people at their ease ... I'm feeling you enjoy intellectual challenges ... you may have an impulse to learn and grow I believe this ties in with my comments about dormant gifts etc ... this will encourage you to look at things from a different viewpoint and I feel this is necessary to prevent your specialness becoming the 'norm' ... you need to accept your potential and treat your gifts with the respect they deserve ... don't ever take them for granted ... something new could bring great rewards on a personal level.

Hi Woody. I was thinking about you for some reason and felt the urge to post. Hopefully, you are doing well. I will have to read a bit on the thread as I have not kept up with you.

Hey there and I am doing really well after a much needed trip to the Isle of Skye to visit some old friends ... thank-you for asking and enjoy the catch-up.

So, I wanted to supply feed back for your last reading.

Well.... you were spot on.
As to my "dormant gifts" they are my personal source of hesitancy. They run hot and cold. Sometimes it is like a flood of info, and other times (now for instance) it is as though a wall is between me and all that is. Hmmm, does that make sense?

This makes perfect sense in the earlier stages of development ... being able to maintain the constant flow only comes with time and experience ... you'd be surprised how many people have their first few glimpses of an 'awakening' experience and feel they are sudden experts in all things spiritual ... only to get tripped up by their own ego further down the line ... the truth is no matter how much we 'think' we know there is ALWAYS something new to be learned ... that's what makes the journey so exciting ... so don't worry it's all quite normal and my best advise to you is try not to get too frustrated by the slow / stagnant periods ... they are as necessary as the fast / active periods.

I have no idea how to break through this wall. I meditate and try to clear, but it is barely enough to open my center and heart up, much less any more. Possibly, it is the negativity that surrounds me, but I try to take responsibility for my own being and not let others affect me so much. Yet this closed tightness persists.

It sounds like you are trying to 'push the river' ... and a river will only flow at it's natural pace ... and 'natural' is the keyword here ... I feel you maybe need to reconnect with nature ... whatever the environment you live in you need to touch base with nature ... if you have access to rural / wooded areas fantastic ... if you are in the middle of a city with no outside greenery then buy 3-4 potted herbs to grow on your window ledge and tend them every day and/or sit and meditate on them for an alotted time each day (whatever you can fit in few minutes / full hour etc) ... herbs are good because you can breathe in their scent and take in their energy ... this is a simple but effective way to connct with nature and it will help you to open your energy centres again

I have no idea why I felt compelled to share so much, but I do. Probably, because there is no one in my current surroundings to share with, and you seem to be someone who listens. Sorry for dumping on you. I really do hope you are doing well and send you all the light and love I can. If you have time, could you perhaps pull another card for me. I hesitated to ask, because I feel I should reciprocate and give something in return. The only thing I have at the moment to give is my thanks though. If I can help in some other way, let me know.

Don't feel the need to apologize for asking for help ... look at it this way ... you hae asked things that others who read the thread may have been wondering but not had the courage to ask and so the answers I have given to you might help them too ... therefore you have helped others indirectly
your payment to me - try the method I hae given and report your progress in 3-4 weeks ... take it as it comes.

posted on Jul, 31 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by amarenell

Hey there amarenell here is your card.

The Card Drawn Is - STRENGTH

This card clearly speaks for itself and in view of the things I have just been telling you this is a great sign of encouragement for you ... I feel a confusion and indecisiveness emanating from you and this may have caused a disruption in communications ... I reiterate the need to reconnect to your source of energy and to do this it's important to resolve the difficulties that may be responsible for your confusion and blockages.

With strength comes the ability to show unconditional love (a term often bandied about by the New-Age fraternity but something very difficult to practice in reality) ... this card actually confirms what I told you about entering a deeper relationship with the forces of life and nature ... you can develop a mature strength of the soul and character by handling conflict with compassionate awareness / trust / and love.

Woody

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sulie
i have recently been going through quite a few changes. I have had a tarot reading that had past, future and present being all wrong, perhaps because I am still swooning from all that has happened.

Do me a favor and pull a card for me!

Hey there Sulie ... well we can give it a try and see what comes out

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of WANDS

You said that you'd had a Tarot Reading that was wrong on past / present / future events ... well I can understand if it didn't fit with things that had already happened in your life ... and I can understand if it was inaccurate concerning the present situation in your life ... but I'm not sure how you can claim it was wrong about future events that the cards had indicated ?

However, I can tell you that when a person has a reading and it indicates future events and direction (especially for the better) the client has to understand that there are very few cards that will indicate this successful outcome of a situation without any input from the client (I can think of only 2 cards that would suggest this) ... the fact is the cards can offer their insight and tell you how you can achieve /avoid something etc ... but it will only happen if you act on the opportunities as they arise ... rarely will any positive outcomes occur if you just sit back and wait for things to fall in your lap ... as human beings we have the gift of 'freewill' and it is up to the individual whether they decide to act on the advice of their reading or choose to ignore it ... in which case nothing will change in your life ... and you can't blame the cards for that ... likewise if the cards advised you on how to avoid or deal with a difficulty / obstacle / problem and you choose to ignore it ... thn you cannot blame the reading for the cr@p that inevitably follows ... the choice really is in the hands of the client ... the cards can only indicate certain directions and advise for the most beneficial outcome of a situation.

Now, you didn't indicate what the problems were that you'd been experiencing in your life so I can only give you a generalized translation of what the card means and what I feel from an 'inner-sense' perspective ... I hope it's helpful for you ... one thing I can say is that this is a positive card that indicates swift changes to situations that may have dragged on ... one thing I feel the need to tell you is that if your dreams or certain plans have either failed or not materialized then maybe you need to ask yourself if they would have been for your greater good ... sometimes fate steps in and saves us from ourseves ... it's also wise to remember that the death of one dream can allow a new one to be born from it's ashes. I feel you should take a little time to turn your attention away from the future to re-examine parts of your past and take on board the areas where you went wrong and could have done things differently ... then you can move forward in the knowledge that they are mistakes you will never repeat again.

Whatever stage your present situation is at right now this card is telling me that you are or are about to move swiftly towards some kind of accomplishment ... this would be a good time to streamline your life and try to attune to a natural flow and rhythm at the moment your energy seems a little fractious ... you should celebrate the fact that you endure / survive / thrive and grow and I feel you do this with support and companionship of your chosen 'tribe' whether that tribe consists of blood relatives or those people that life randomly throws us together with ... it's time to change your thought pattern because you have exhausted the old one ... instead of allowing the chaotic energy to overtake everything or constantly asking yourself 'why me' ...it's time to be thankful for the lessons you have learned on this part of your journey and re-affirm 'hope' into your life because it is hope that leads to the attainment of your dreams and desires ... this is also a time to stay alert for sychronicities in your life that will confirm your progress.

Remember ... it's your choice whether you choose to act on this or dismiss it ... either way good luck in all you pursue.

Woody

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Woody,

I have a deep question on my heart. Several, actually. I know there's a line but I'd appreciate any advice you can give.

Gratefully,

smylee

Hey there smyleegirl good to see you back sorry to keep you waiting still haven't got into my regular flow after the trip to Skye ... still on catch-up duty
Anyhoo let's see what awaits you shall we ?

The Card Drawn Is - ACE of PENTACLES

Ok, this card would indicate that there has been some kind of emotional hibernation ... it feels like you were not getting anywhere with a situation so you 'shut-down' ... there is something that you feel very strongly about and maybe the other party can't quite see it from your point of view so there may have been quarrels (someone may have been acting like the proverbial 'bear with a sore head') ... there has certainly been feelings of restlessness and frustration on your part ... you need to know that this is not an ideal time to make important decisions ... some of what has been going on may feel like it has rocked your foundations a little and before you move forward there is work to be done to strengthen these foundations ... once this is done they will be stronger than ever ... it is important to restore harmony and greater communication ... a project that involves creation / creativity may have been impeded as a result of you not being in tune ... more work is needed and the first thing you need to do is prepare the ground for inspiration and manifestation.

You may feel like you need a miracle to get thing as they should be ... and if you take things calmly a miracle is within your grasp ... in a relationship situation this card indicates results of a well-grounded / secure / peaceful and enduring future ... in a work situation there could be a job offer / promotion / or salary increase ... this card also indicates that any contracts or career changes would argur well at this time.

I hope this is helpful but if you would like to ask a specific question don't hesitate to make another request.

Woody

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
That's it for another day ... back tomorrow beginning with a card for bekad off to relax and peruse the boards for a while.

Woody

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm amazed. You described my current circumstances perfectly.

Ok, this card would indicate that there has been some kind of emotional hibernation ... it feels like you were not getting anywhere with a situation so you 'shut-down' ... there is something that you feel very strongly about and maybe the other party can't quite see it from your point of view so there may have been quarrels (someone may have been acting like the proverbial 'bear with a sore head') ... there has certainly been feelings of restlessness and frustration on your part ... you need to know that this is not an ideal time to make important decisions ... some of what has been going on may feel like it has rocked your foundations a little and before you move forward there is work to be done to strengthen these foundations ... once this is done they will be stronger than ever ... it is important to restore harmony and greater communication ... a project that involves creation / creativity may have been impeded as a result of you not being in tune ... more work is needed and the first thing you need to do is prepare the ground for inspiration and manifestation.

I'm so uninspired by my job right now. I'm a teacher, and this is my tenth year of teaching. Last year was absolutely dreadful; a new principal (who's a bit touchy), teaching in the same school where my son started his kindergarten year and had tremendous problems. Right now we're gearing up for school to start again, next week...normally at this point I'm eagerly decorating my classroom and researching lesson plans...but not this year. I do NOT want to go back to work, but staying home is not an option.

You may feel like you need a miracle to get thing as they should be ... and if you take things calmly a miracle is within your grasp ... in a relationship situation this card indicates results of a well-grounded / secure / peaceful and enduring future ... in a work situation there could be a job offer / promotion / or salary increase ... this card also indicates that any contracts or career changes would argur well at this time.

I do feel like I need a miracle...I'm in a slump and looking for a way to pull myself out of it. As for career change, I've been turning that over in my mind for some time now but not feeling confident I can pull it off. I want to become a full time writer, I know I have the ability to be great, but the writing market is so fickle it would be irresponsible to quit my job and write full time, especially since I'm unpublished. Plus I'm not sure if I could stick with it, personal discipline and everything.

Thank you very much for your reading, it gives me hope that things will improve. Much appreciated!

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Please draw a card for me

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

You said that you'd had a Tarot Reading that was wrong on past / present / future events ... well I can understand if it didn't fit with things that had already happened in your life ... and I can understand if it was inaccurate concerning the present situation in your life ... but I'm not sure how you can claim it was wrong about future events that the cards had indicated ?

Hopefully what was indicated for my future will be wrong! I will explain further down.

Now, you didn't indicate what the problems were that you'd been experiencing in your life so I can only give you a generalized translation of what the card means and what I feel from an 'inner-sense' perspective ...

I wanted to see what you would come up with before I responded. The end of this month will be a second anniversary for my husband injuring me, throwing me out with $350.00 and a vehicle in bad shape. I was in a domestic violence program from 2010 until this past May. I did a lot of hard work in the program but he always figured out how to get a hold of me, even though I changed my phone number and area code to many different locations. I never told him exactly where I was. He kept calling me, I believe now, to try and find out where I was. He is on his second relationship with other women since I have been gone, even though he kept begging me to come home, promising to send money for me to do so.

I hope it's helpful for you ... one thing I can say is that this is a positive card that indicates swift changes to situations that may have dragged on ...

Yes, spot on. The last I talked to him, he said he had a divorce in the works. Hmmmmm....I have been working and trying to re -establish myself, and could not afford to pay for a divorce. He would not allow me to work.

one thing I feel the need to tell you is that if your dreams or certain plans have either failed or not materialized then maybe you need to ask yourself if they would have been for your greater good ... sometimes fate steps in and saves us from ourseves ...

I think fate has been on my side.

it's also wise to remember that the death of one dream can allow a new one to be born from it's ashes. I feel you should take a little time to turn your attention away from the future to re-examine parts of your past and take on board the areas where you went wrong and could have done things differently ... then you can move forward in the knowledge that they are mistakes you will never repeat again.

I have lived domestic violence my entire life, growing up in a household that was rife with it. All my relationships have been prone to violence and I realize that with all the hard work I did in the program.

Whatever stage your present situation is at right now this card is telling me that you are or are about to move swiftly towards some kind of accomplishment ...

I am doing extremely well at my job, and actually earning bonuses. I am now living in a situation that I do not quite healthy for me, but I am making enough money to soon be out on my own, and not relying on anybody.

this would be a good time to streamline your life and try to attune to a natural flow and rhythm at the moment your energy seems a little fractious ... you should celebrate the fact that you endure / survive / thrive and grow

Ok, this one gave me the chills! I recently had a purple ribbon (which denotes domestic violence) tatooed on my right shoulder with "survivor" written under it.

and I feel you do this with support and companionship of your chosen 'tribe' whether that tribe consists of blood relatives or those people that life randomly throws us together with ...

Oh, yes! I am a seeker in the desert, who has found other people on the same path.

it's time to change your thought pattern because you have exhausted the old one ...

The old pattern is the only thing that makes me feel older than my years.

instead of allowing the chaotic energy to overtake everything or constantly asking yourself 'why me' ...it's time to be thankful for the lessons you have learned on this part of your journey and re-affirm 'hope' into your life because it is hope that leads to the attainment of your dreams and desires ... this is also a time to stay alert for sychronicities in your life that will confirm your progress.

Don't ya know it!

Remember ... it's your choice whether you choose to act on this or dismiss it ... either way good luck in all you pursue.

Woody

I've made it that far, so that in itself is something to say!

Thanks for the card reading, and sorry to be so elusive about what I sought. You were right on!

edit on 1-8-2012 by Sulie because: quote

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Can I ask you, about a man named john; is he in the cards for me?

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Wow thats crazy because im recovering from surgery and i had it planned once im healed up fully in a month that im going to get back into shape and join the marines . Thank you so much.

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join