It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by smirkley
woodwytch,... a simple request,...

Not for me but for thee loved ones,.... where they be given, and how thet shall live.

I pray for thee.

Hey there smirkley ... sorry that you've had to wait (I noticed your thread bump earlier) I had a few gremlins in the computer works yesterday and Sunday but all sorted now thank goodness so thank-you for being patient and let's draw your card.

The Card Drawn Is - THE HIGH PRIESTESS (the seer)

On the surface the High Priestess seems to block progess but she is not preventing just warning it is not always good to rush forward movement and this is one of those times ... careful concideration needs to be taken if careless mistakes are to be prevented ... at this particular time the people concerned may need to take a calm / rational approach to the challanges in their lives ... they need to work through any supressed feelings they may have about past experiences or they could result in psychological issues that create blockages at a later date that might disrupt their ability to be creative and effective in the world.

The 'Seer' brings soul-healing to the people involved ... the time has come for them to focus on their inner-power and let it flow ... they will discover that many of their dreams / desires related to the creative emotional process will soon be ready to be applied in their day to day lives and they must give vent to those hidden or suppressed longings ... the High Priestess can also relate to healing or sexual relationships and partnerships ... now the manifestation of inner-spiritual or esoteric insights into their practical and physical daily lives will bring them profound results and rewards ... it is a sign of maturity ... I feel very strongly that there has been a situation that has caused pain to all concerned and this card is telling you that healing is available if you all work through the problems and to do that they need to be open and shine light in the darker places ... only then can they regain their full strength and move forward with an enormous amount of wisdom that can take them far.

Woody

Thank you. Sincerely.

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I would love it if you could pull a card for me too!! Thank you in advance and I hope you are enjoying your vacation

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Hey there guys ... I gave myself a couple of days 'recovery time' after my trip to Skye but I'm finally back to draw your Tarot Cards again ... will be ready in an hour or so to draw the first card for isitmagic

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by isitmagic
Hey there woodwytch,
I would like a card drawn for me - please and thank you!
When you have time, of course.

Hey there isitmagic and thank-you so so much for your patience ... let's get straight on with your card.

The Card Drawn Is - 6 of CUPS

This card is all about intergrating your past with your present and I feel there may have been something in your past (recent or distant that may have been kept hidden from you and this is responsible for hindering your progress in some area of your life ... unearthing this concealed dynamic could be fruitful and enlightening.

By meidtating on a past issue with new wisdom and insight a redressing of balance can take place ... a spiritual re-amalgamation of a facet of your personality for the purpose of clearing and self-empowerment ... this card can often herald a reunion with an old friend or lover ... you will also have a heartfelt exchange between youself and your surroundings ... this is an ideal time to develop a deeper affinity for nature as this will be very beneficial for your progress from past to future progress.

Remember ... sometimes we can intergrate the past with the present for beneficial development ... but we must be very careful not to hang on to elements of our past that need to be set free.

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

Thanks Woody, I appreciate your response. I actually look forward to the work of raising a little girl. It will be some of the hardest work I've ever had to endure but I think it could be some of the most rewarding.

It was my absolute pleasure and you are so right about a child in your life being the hardest thing you'll ever do but the most rewarding ... brightest blessings to you and your partner ... and your daughter may you all have the future you wish for yourselves

Woody

posted on Jul, 26 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Hello Woodwytch, i´m currently in an situation that has me considering what course of action to take,
so a card might offer some helpful insight on the matter.
So if you kindly would do this for me?
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by feelingconnected
Wow, looks like you're swamped with requests
. I would love you to turn a card for me if you have time or energy left.

Thanks

Hey there feelingconnected ... thank-you for your patience and I would love to draw a card for you.

The Card Drawn Is - 9 of CUPS

My inner-sense is telling me that for whatever reason you are feeling a little detached from life at the moment ... you might even feel like a spectator watching it all unflold from the touchline but having hardly any participation ... this could be due to a past hurt or disappointment and you think that by keeping your distance you can't be hurt / disappointed again ... the truth is by not participating in life to the fullest of your ability you are in fact hurting yourself and restricting your development ... I think you may also have felt a little resentment towards someone (although you'll be pleased to hear that you kept it well hidden and maintained your dignity) ... just be mindful not to be disparaging of others ... they have their own lessons to learn and karma to redress ... another thing to avoid is the temptation to pry or spy into the lives of others ... sometimes they have to make their mistakes in order to learn their lesson and you just have to allow it to unfold without your input.

It almost feels like there could be someone missing from your life and you probably feel a little lost or lonely ... but be aware that having been through difficulties in the past you will now start to notice close relationships of all types abound ... and if that wasn't enough you'll handle any obstacles with ease ... just make sure to appreciate these blessings ... by freely giving your time / support / energy the blessings of the Divine source will surround you ... one important thing to take from this card and keep close to your heart;

"Kindness is more important than wisdom
and the recognition of this is the beginning of wisdom". (quote by Theodore Rubin)

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by parksh
Hey there Woodwytch,
Hope all is well. If you have a second could you please pull a card for me. Middle of July here and still pregnant, it's so hot!
Thanks,
Heather

Hey there parksh ... bless you I remember being heavily pregnant in the summer with one of mine ... absolute nightmare

The Card Drawn Is - THE HERMIT

Coming towards the end of your pregnancy you need to look within ... take some quiet 'you' time when you can connect at a soul-level with the little one growing inside you ... this child may be about to become a newborn human but the soul is an old one ... and I feel you have 'known' each other in other times ... this is a reunion of souls to experience some new and shared lessons as a family unit ... you may already be feeling the natural call to begin meditating to help make that special connection ... this is also a good time to lay the foundation stones of goals that will bring rewards later ... keep the plans realistic and base them on common sense and clear vision.

Draw energy and latent wisdom from your five senses ... this time of 'rebirth' is both inward and mystical as well as outward and literal ... way beyond the narrow boundaries of human civilization and moral codes ... another thing that I feel very strongly is that a guide will be coming through to help you at this time ... this is the beginning of true understanding for you and the many emotions and experiences you have / are / will traverse need to be absorbed ... this guide will be the small, still voice of calm when you feel the need for it most (and trust me you will need it lol)

As for the actual birth I feel all is more than well with a cause for celebration ... and the energy of love and excitement is almost tangible inside you ... love of this kind has a way of showing you that you're connected to somehing much bigger ... this will be your greatest accomplishment to date and I'd like to say brightest blessings love and light to you and yours.

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Risingfall

Thank you!!

Things are changing positively and I can't wait to see what
I love you and those tarot cards!!
I'll save that post

Thanks again!!

This is lovely I can feel the excitement in your words and thank you so much for the love (for myself and on behalf of my cards
)

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Thanks for the reading. I think I know what it means. Everyone is here on earth for a reason. I have been trying to understand the reason I am here.

Actually I am doing alright now and enjoy life most times. I have lost faith in mankind to take care of this world though, I see disrespect for mother earth all around me. I guess opening my eyes and becoming aware of everything overwhelmed me for a while but I now understand what the future brings to mankind unless things are changed. Everything will be corrected shortly.
edit on 14-7-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

I'm pleased you can see the meaning of your card ... and I also believe we are in for a big shake-up on varied levels in order to help us get back on track.

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by kalisdad

You're awesome Woody, thank you!

I hope you enjoy your trip

Well that's very kind of you to say thank-you
... and the trip to Skye was amazing

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
That's all for today and as ever I'll be bck tomorrow ... this time beginning with a card for RisenAngel77

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Can I have a card please?

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
i see i am WAY down on page 99. Goodness.

I would like a card for me, please. I am having a real hard time staying focused on work because i have such a strong feeling that something is going to happen. a natural disaster of some kind.

i am trying not to let my imagination get the best of me but this feeling just won't go away.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmonkey
i see i am WAY down on page 99. Goodness.

I would like a card for me, please. I am having a real hard time staying focused on work because i have such a strong feeling that something is going to happen. a natural disaster of some kind.

i am trying not to let my imagination get the best of me but this feeling just won't go away.

Don't worry there are only 4 card requests in front of yours ... should be done for you tomorrow so not too long to wait

Woody

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

that is GREAT news. i look forward to anything you share :-)

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

You always amaze me with your wisdom. Thanks so much for that, as always you're right on!
Love ya,
Heather

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I think your dedication to this thread says alot and its awesome . Could you pull one for me when you get a chance please and thanks !

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I am always amazed at your readings. You are always "right on target" for the person asking for the reading.

I would appreciate a reading whenever you have the time.

posted on Jul, 28 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   

This card is so beautiful it always feels light and airy ... it often represents the person it is drawn for in a full reading and would indicate someone who is inquisitive and objective but on occasions (maybe as a defence mechanism) can appear a little aloof ...What I feel from my 'inner-sense' is that for whatever reason you may have felt as if you have been a little isolated (you may have been unwell) ... but now you are emerging from this to become active again ... one thing that does come across pretty strongly is your ability to chanell material from the 'Otherworld' back into this world ... if this is a dormant gift then maybe you should work on bringing it back to the fore. You have naturally good comunication skills and a verbal diplomacy that puts people at their ease ... I'm feeling you enjoy intellectual challenges ... you may have an impulse to learn and grow I believe this ties in with my comments about dormant gifts etc ... this will encourage you to look at things from a different viewpoint and I feel this is necessary to prevent your specialness becoming the 'norm' ... you need to accept your potential and treat your gifts with the respect they deserve ... don't ever take them for granted ... something new could bring great rewards on a personal level.

Hi Woody. I was thinking about you for some reason and felt the urge to post. Hopefully, you are doing well. I will have to read a bit on the thread as I have not kept up with you.

So, I wanted to supply feed back for your last reading.

Well.... you were spot on.
As to my "dormant gifts" they are my personal source of hesitancy. They run hot and cold. Sometimes it is like a flood of info, and other times (now for instance) it is as though a wall is between me and all that is. Hmmm, does that make sense? I have no idea how to break through this wall. I meditate and try to clear, but it is barely enough to open my center and heart up, much less any more. Possibly, it is the negativity that surrounds me, but I try to take responsibility for my own being and not let others affect me so much. Yet this closed tightness persists.

I have no idea why I felt compelled to share so much, but I do. Probably, because there is no one in my current surroundings to share with, and you seem to be someone who listens. Sorry for dumping on you. I really do hope you are doing well and send you all the light and love I can. If you have time, could you perhaps pull another card for me. I hesitated to ask, because I feel I should reciprocate and give something in return. The only thing I have at the moment to give is my thanks though. If I can help in some other way, let me know.

new topics

top topics

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join