It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Tarot - Your Card Of The Day by Woodwytch

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by HattoriHanzo
reply to post by woodwytch

Wow thats crazy because im recovering from surgery and i had it planned once im healed up fully in a month that im going to get back into shape and join the marines . Thank you so much.

I just re-read the card I drew for you and it really was accurate wasn't it ... as I've said many times ... I just relate what the card means and how I 'feel' it relates to the requestee ... so pleased it was relevent for you and all the luck in the world with your quest to join the marines ... and a speedy recovery to you. Thank-you for the feedback.

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Well I managed to get quite a bit of 'catch-up' done today after a pretty sluggish week as far as card drawing was concerned
but that's it for today ... I shall be back tomorrow beginning with a card for meremortal (top of p102).

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by Sulie

Good to see the card hit the spot and more importantly that you are making some headway ... stay strong and never look back ... I was in an exremely violent marriage for far too long (many years ago now) so I know how damn near impossible it is to get out and break the cycle ... for anyone who has never had this experience they really can never understand ... but once you finally get the courage to leave and keep moving forward it's amazing ... I've seen your request for a follow-up card and I will draw it when I get to it in the queue.

Woody

Thanks Woody. Your kind words are encouraging to me.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Wow! Your very good....I do know the answer, it is kinda of a strange situations....I gave up looking for the right man 4 years ago; and started to work on my education. I went back to school for my RN and this is my last year. John is the first man to show interest in me in along time....I didn't expect it. He goes to school with me, and we have done a lot of extra things together....Well to make along story short; I just thought our romance was taking off slowly. Which would be a first for me. Then he told me he is gay; it seems everyone knew this but me. It hasn't changed our relationship.I guess now I am hoping for a long term friendship.
Well thanks again!
It just helped me confirm what I already knew.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
hi woody,

can i request a card please? thanks

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
hi Woody can you do me a reading please?

thankyou for your time

MM

Hey there meremortal ... I am happy to draw a card for you ... let's see what's waiting for you

The Card Drawn Is - REBIRTH

I imagine this is a very welcome card for you to see as it means it's time to emerge into a brighter life ... my 'inner-sense' indicates that there has been some emotional pain that has left you feeling pretty raw ... this situation may not even be particularly recent but whenever it happened it left you with wounds that refuse to completely heal and this has effected the way you relate to others ... it has left you feeling weakened and more dependant ... I also feel that it has made you a difficult friend sometimes because no matter what people have said or done in their efforts to make you feel better you have made it impossible for them to help you ... you need to be careful of this because you could be in danger of alienating yourself as people will eventually give up if you keep refusing to heed their words.

This card is telling you that it is now time to emerge from the pains of the past into a whole new chapter of your life ... you could liken it to the transformation of a catepillar to a butterfly ... and you are about to unfurl your wings ... at the moment you might find yourself at a crossroads and a decision is required that will take you in a new direction ... this is time to follow the call because nothing stays the same for ever and that includes you ... how you survive that change and who you are after it is up to you ... take time to assess personal matters and situations / yourself and others ... be completly honest ... be forgiving ... be patient ... but most of all be assured that change is at hand ... after experiencing this transformation you will have renewed strength and wisdom ... you will find yourself in a metaphorical place of peace and stillness that will allow the necessary healing to take place ... something that is long overdue.

The real question here I feel is ... are you prepared to listen to the words of this card ... follow it's advice ... and put the past behind you (?) ... or are you going to ignore it and continue to inadvertantly put a barrier between you and the people who care about you ... the choice is yours.

Woody

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

thanks woody i really appreciated the insight... my girl friend was wanting to know if you could draw one for her also. her name is phuong... thanks again so much for doing this

peace

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Hi Woodwytch, sorry it took me so long to reply. I had to go back several times to get the actual meaning pertaining to my life. When looking back at the last week, I find that it had a meaning that I had to dig deeper than I liked. The choice to make is never an easy one.

Thank you for your reading. I look forward to your readings in the future.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

This is indeed a welcome card Woody thank you very much! Yes last year was the worst year of my life I can honestly say! Without going into every shameful, painful, worrying detail! I do feel the caterpillar is in the chrysalis right now! I just need to sell my house, this is going to be completely different for me and I was scared I was making the wrong decision.
Now I want this house sold as soon as, especially after listening to the words of this card and your reading of it!
Alienating myself for not heeding friend’s words? Not sure about that one.
This is a wonderful card thank you so much Miss Woody

MM

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Wow, Woody ... that was a little bit more than I bargained for. Thanks for the response and your time. A lot to go figure out now, that's for sure. Makes me think about things that, as your reading implies, I didn't want to think about .... but obviously need to. Thanks again!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
You know Woody...i never did thank you for my reading. it was so spot on that it was scary! lol. so...THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hello, Woody,
Please...I would be very honored to have you turn a card for me.
-TAT

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Hi Woody,

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw a card for me.
I almost had tears while reading your comment, you were spot on.

I had a very rough childhood, growing up in shelters and group homes left a dark wound in my heart. But, right now I am happily married and mother of a 3 month old.

"but in spending so much time dreaming of how you would like things to be in your world ... or dwelling on the opportunities that have slipped through your finger you are in serious danger of missing a once in a lifetime opportunity that is just waiting for you"

Your right, i know i have a lot of potential to achieve so many things in life but i got used to not communicating too much with the outer world. I drew a circle for myself and has been in that circle for too long now i dont know how to get out. I rarely go out of my house, right now my first priority is my son so i spend all of my time taking care of him...but deep inside i know i should get out and do something that would bring my confidence back.

"This card is telling you it's time to be decisive and regain some forward momentum because the boredom that you have felt has created a state of inaction ... the keys required to unlock the energy and allow it to flow and enlighten you are actually present ... you are just not seeing them at the moment ... inspiration is there for the taking but it's up to you to make the first move"

I agree but i dont know which direction to go on, I have a diploma in international business but all i keep getting is sales jobs which i hate because i have been doing that for a while now and its a dog eating dog world out there...and i dont want to fight for money like that. I am thinking about changing my career or doing my own business but I am afraid to take that first step.

" ... new challenges should not be feard they should be grasped and utilized to their natural limit ... this is your opportunity to become the person you always dreampt you could be so stop daydreaming and grasp that opportunity that you've been putting off / ignoring. "

Currently, I dont see any opportunities but then again I am not really trying much because i want to be with my child for at least a year before i go to work and what my husband is making is sufficient enough to pay our bills for the moment.

Having said that, I would like to ask you for a favor.

Can you please draw another card for me? I wish i can get some help to figure out which direction to seek career wise.
Thank you so much for your time and thanks for helping others with your talent.
I will be checking this thread everyday for a reply, but please take your time...

thanks again

Live love laugh

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 303inMyBrain
Hi there Woody,

Please could i have a card turned when you have the time.

Thanks

Hey there 303MyBrain ... you certainly can and whilst everyone asks me to draw them a card very nicely your request was particularly polite

The Card Drawn Is - 8 of SWORDS

This card speaks of restrictions ... but it also speaks of potential for liberation ... I feel quite strongly that some of these restrictions that are hindering your freedom and progress at the moment are of your own making ... I feel that sometimes you can get carried away with plans and occasionally lose touch with reality ... the result can occasionally be problamatic and that adds to your sense of restriction ... you need to make realistic plans based on common-sense and clear vision of the goal to be successful.

You may currently be feeling like you're the victim of circumstance or even another person ... your sense of being trapped can be the result of your beliefs and attitudes ... and as I have said on this thread many times ... 'just as the mind can imprison so it can set you free' ... what you need to do is take a step back and make a mental list of the situations / people that you feel cause restriction in your life ... ... work through the list and arrange it in order of importance then gradually start to deal with each point (one at a time) starting with the least troublesome first working your way up to the most important ... above all be honest with yourself and accept the things you were responsible for or contributed to yourself ... before you know it you will have cut the ties that bind and the way ahead will be clear and free.

Woody

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arduous
Would you mind turning a card for me please, thanks

Hey there Arduous ... I don't mind drawing a card for you at all

The Card Drawn Is - KING of SWORDS

This card often comes out when the requestee needs to make a decision based on facing facts that will possibly involve a sacrifice of some kind ... I feel that something hidden or supressed may be revealed ... if it is you who has been secretive about something then this is a heads-up to be prepared for it coming to light ... if it is someone else who has kept things from you then this newly revealed information may be painful and/or confusing initially but it will help you to make the right decision once you have all the facts ... either way this could lead to the resolution of a complex situation and superficial or unhelpful attachments can be released

You will find that you can now judge true from false and this is good because you will need to exercise judgement power and force of will in a situation that has been holding you back and stifling the real you ... once you begin to see more clearly what it is that you no longer need to hold onto and you start to use your newfound strength to cut yourself free from what has been weighing you down you will start to regenerate and come back to life ... you might be pleased to hear that there will be positive and helpful advise at hand to help you (particularly in legal and financial matters) ... all you need is intellectual honesty ... justice ... and discipline ... it truly feels like something that is going to change your life for the better.

Woody

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekad
Thanks woodwytch, the reading is spot on

My pleasure

Woody

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Hey there Arduous ... I don't mind drawing a card for you at all

Woody

Wow there is something I wasn't expecting... hope it's positive, I really need that right now! Thank you so much Woody, I really appreciate your time

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hey Woody......

Could you perhaps draw a card for me......

muchly appreciated

Peace

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hey there guys,

I just wanted to apologize for my absence on the thread for most of last week ... the truth is I have had difficulty getting back into the swing of things after my trip to Skye and I have spent the last few days just spending a little time purusing the ATS boards and contributing on other threads ... I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed doing that as most of my ATS time has been devoted to this thread for over a year.

Don't misunderstand ... I love this thread and the people who have made it what it has become ... and I hope it will continue for many pages still to come ... I just needed a break from it.

That said I shall hopefully pop onto the thread tomorrow to draw a few cards starting with facchino on page 102

Woody

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Well that's very kind of you to say thank-you
... and the trip to Skye was amazing

Woody

Glad you got to enjoy your time there!

I've put a lot of thought into my last reading, and I've been trying to organize my situation.

If/when you have the chance to draw another card for me, that would be most appreciated...

thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join