It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manhunt under way west of Lolo for ex-militia leader

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
Wishing death upon others is always wrong.

well that was the point I was
trying to make.

I am also pretty sure, there are certain
aspects of this story we don't yet know.
So any opinions we make at this juncture
would be founded on imperfect intel.

edit on 6/13/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JBeezy

What are you addled!I have no idea where the hell Lolo is, but if I knew where he was I'd kill him myself!
you could use some wall to wall counseling.
What kind of complete and total booger eating moron advocates that killing of MY POLICE in any country without immediate provocation!?
I have black guns to DEFEND innocent people regardless of their uniform or station in life.
THAT is the American way.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
reply to post by JBeezy

What are you addled!I have no idea where the hell Lolo is, but if I knew where he was I'd kill him myself!
you could use some wall to wall counseling.
What kind of complete and total booger eating moron advocates that killing of MY POLICE in any country without immediate provocation!?
I have black guns to DEFEND innocent people regardless of their uniform or station in life.
THAT is the American way.

ummmmm...someone who does not agree or recognize the current government in charge, and if you read my posts I said that i would rather that the cops give up their preconcived notions of what is "right" and quit following orders blindly, that way no cops have to get hurt. You really need to stop watching Andy Griffith if you think that cops are still worth defending. Cops nowadays care only about promotions,...promotions they only get if they create enough revenue for the state. Cops that wil charge you $250 for a seatbelt ticket even when you tell them that you have rent to pay and NO money to spare(my friend). Or the cops that when your car gets stolen decide its best to harass YOU for 3 hours about how they "know" your commiting insurance fraud insted of looking for the freakin car(happened to me). Or the cops that chokeslam your friend because he spit out his gum NEAR an officer. Or the cop that thinks its a good idea to call a swat team on a house because we choose not to open the door. Or the cop that charges me with dissorderly conduct after i say "this is complete bull#" after i am kept waiting 30 min on thanksgiving for going 10 over the speed limit, oh yeah no normal person would be upset about that........all of these things happend to me or my close friends and im only 21 and like to think of myself as "law abiding" but just think about all the stuff that happens to other people EVERY DAY, and tell me people dont have a reason to be mad.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JBeezy

The guy in the news story that the OP posted is a convicted felon. With extremist ties. Possibly a threat to others. Do you want to take that chance?

So you take your personal observations and apply them to ALL police officers. Have you even tried to put yourself in their shoes and try to think about what they deal with on a daily basis? Every time they interact with the populace, it is a personal observation on both parties count. You do it long enough, and you will get jaded.

Oh, everyone is innocent. Ok. Just leave me alone and I’ll go my way. It doesn’t work like that. If you get confrontational, you more than likely lose. If they use excessive force, you can file a lawsuit. There’s good cops and bad, just like the rest of society.

Try to think of both sides of the story.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex
reply to post by JBeezy

The guy in the news story that the OP posted is a convicted felon. With extremist ties. Possibly a threat to others. Do you want to take that chance?

So you take your personal observations and apply them to ALL police officers. Have you even tried to put yourself in their shoes and try to think about what they deal with on a daily basis? Every time they interact with the populace, it is a personal observation on both parties count. You do it long enough, and you will get jaded.

Oh, everyone is innocent. Ok. Just leave me alone and I’ll go my way. It doesn’t work like that. If you get confrontational, you more than likely lose. If they use excessive force, you can file a lawsuit. There’s good cops and bad, just like the rest of society.

Try to think of both sides of the story.
Your mostly right but here is the problem...the good cops ( i have met plenty ) are too scared to stand up to the bad ones....and yes last time I checked everyone IS innocent until proven guilty. As far as being confrontational, well its my right to free speech and as long as I dont attack the officer he should have NO right to pump me full of electricity. If the good cops out there care and want for people to actually respect the position of police officers then they need to weed out these pricks that they call brothers....

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Oh....you're a boy then..ok.
My brother is a detective in Elko Nevada as well as a SWAT team door knocker ,That means he leads the team by shooting the door nob with a shotgun as point man.
Andy Griffith was far to innocent for me,I was an Army scout I won't even try to join any law enforcement agency because I cannot pass the mental testing it seems I would enjoy killing violent asocial people.
I did my partying in the 70s without restraint,as long as I was respectful the police pretty much let me do my thing,aka I never have been caught,ever.
Now everything is watched ,everybody is all keyed up and most people below 35 don't seem to function correctly,mothers kill their children so they can party,dealers sell lethal crap,Boys knock up women and leave their children to grow up as felons,tough guys talk crap and bully anyone.
So if you want this you can have it
as to me,John Wayne said it best in"The Shootist","I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
I fear I am a bit more of a knuckle dragging man than Mr.Wayne,I will insult obviously dangerous attitudes and worse as is necessary.
That sound like friggin Mayberry?

edit on 13-6-2011 by 7thcavtrooper because: missed a letter

edit on 13-6-2011 by 7thcavtrooper because: mispoke

edit on 13-6-2011 by 7thcavtrooper because: Missed a capital

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7thcavtrooper
Oh....you're a boy then..ok.
My brother is a detective in Elko Nevada as well as a SWAT team door knocker ,That means he leads the team by shooting the door nob with a shotgun as point man.
Andy Griffith was far to innocent for me,I was an Army scout I won't even try to join any law enforcement agency because I cannot pass the mental testing it seems I would enjoy killing violent asocial people.
I did my partying in the 70s without restraint,as long as I was respectful the police pretty much let me do my thing,aka I never have been caught,ever.
Now everything is watched ,everybody is all keyed up and most people below 35 don't seem to function correctly,mothers kill their children so they can party,dealers sell lethal crap,Boys knock up women and leave their children to grow up as felons,tough guys talk crap and bully anyone.
So if you want this you can have it
as to me,John Wayne said it best in"The Shootist","I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."

That sound like friggin Mayberry?

edit on 13-6-2011 by 7thcavtrooper because: missed a letter
last time I checked im 21, married with a child and pay all my bills and taxes, but since your an old fart i guess that makes me a boy..thats fair...but that you would begin your reply with something like that leads me to assume some insecurity in your convictions because the only way for you to make a point is to discredit those around you before you speak. Suit yourself grandpa but if you HAD gotten caught and been slapped with a felony for the rest of your life (because im sure some kind of felony was commited durring your "partying")...guess what, thats makes you a no good criminal for the cops to walk all over with the rest of the drug dealin baby killing populace

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

Calm down man, from one old 19D to another. The kid is young and hasn’t experienced life yet in all its glory/mayhem. Though he may think he has. LOL.

I've been down this path and have been slapped by the MODs here and in life. Try not to take it personnal. I too, thought about being a LEO, but it's just not in my make up. Too violent they say. As a John Wayne fan, I have always liked, "I ain't gonna hit you pilgrim...the hell I ain't."

I look at all our Safety Forces (Cops, Firefighters, EMTs) as Brothers in arms. Just with a different job. And I will defend them to the death...until one goes bad. Just like I would do to a Soldier.

I've been called a Neanderthal by my Joes, so yea, I'm a knuckle dragger as well. One of my SGTs told me that I was the reason they can’t have fun anymore because I ruined it for them.

Scouts OUT!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I know ,I know the generation thing.
But once you have witnessed the carnage it burns you,
I don't disagree with his assessment of corruption in government but we as vets have to be very careful because of what we really can do.Rambo was a joke,but we would be horrified to have to do something like that.
I actually bothered my command chain because of my odd thinking and diabolical imagination,I was surprised they let me keep my sap gloves for Desert Storm.
I'm like a Klingon now,which works for me.

protect the innocent, convince the undecided... you know.

Headhunter 1/7 Cav
edit on 13-6-2011 by 7thcavtrooper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...;_ylt=AtcoFGhkp2BWmVgOxDm5NGes0NUE;_ylu=X3o'___'QxbjZpajF2BG Fzc2V0A2FwLzIwMTEwNjIyL3VzX2hhdGVfZ3JvdXBzX2ZlcnRpbGVfZ3JvdW5kBGNjb2RlA21vc3Rwb3B1bGFyBGNwb3MDNgRwb3MDMwRwdANob21lX2Nva2UEc2VjA3luX2hlYWRsaW5lX2xpc3QE c2xrA2V4dHJlbWlzdHNmaQ--Update:

Whats up with this dude???

top topics

<< 1   >>

join