It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Email Frenzy Backfires on her Media Antagonists

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
If that is all you got, well you are being deliberately disingenuous, because she certainly isn't stupid.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Because the biased movie in her favor that her supporters had commissioned says she is smart. That sure is some rascally thinkin' you got goin' on there. (wink) (fake finger gunshot). Yooo go get'em!

My favorite part

Via a montage of media criticism of Palin from the mouths of Matt Damon, Bill Maher, David Letterman, Howard Stern, Ed Koch, Sharon Osbourne, and others, Bannon quickly establishes a contrast between the fictional character of Palin that...

You know...really important people in politics like Matt Damon and Sharon Osbourne. If Sarah can make Sharon look stupid, well then she should just get a free pass into the whitehouse instead of an election.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

I understand your point, but let's be fair to the woman, she has accomplishments, and there is documented evidence of these accomplishment.

Is there undeniable proof?

Well we can watch the documentary, and we can research her record.

Yes?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Are you that frustrated and upset, making you become so incoherent that you cannot grasp the basis for putting up those quotes? I must really bug you. I understand, its frustrating to be wrong a lot.

The reasoning, Palin has made dumb comments. No one can argue that. However, most people in politics have at one point or another. Many on the liberal side, and many more the the far Radical Liberal side. Point being, that Palin is more qualified on her resume and past administrative experiences than Obama is. ITs a pretty simple concept. Dont deflect the away from your parties short comings and failures and resort to the other parties "dumb quotes:. Ill give you a hint, your going to need a lot more than that to get Obama elected. I understand, that is probably the only argument you can make since Obama simply has no substance to run on. And please dont inform the thread that you dont support Obama. I can smell liberal leaking through my computer.
edit on 14-6-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

A forgotten Sarah Palin who worked with Democrats to pass landmark legislation emerges in the new documentary The Undefeated. Shushannah Walshe gets an early look and talks to director Stephen K. Bannon.

haltingarkansasliberalswithtruth.com...
She seems to be someone who is willing to cross party lines,

And this isn't for me about Palin the candidate, But Palin the human being that has been unmercifully raked over the coals and undeservedly.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

We could if it were a documentary. Unfortunately, when the filmmaker admits it is a biased and non-definitive look at just her term as governor and that it was funded by her on PAC it loses all credibility with me. Would you be swayed about Obama if you saw a film about how great he was, made and paid for by Obama supporters? If the person making the film admitted it was a biased and narrow look, would you call it a documentary?

There is no denying that what it is is a pro-Sarah infomercial and to be perfectly honest - you seem to smart to fall for that kind of blatant propaganda. I need a better argument than "Sarah Palin is smart because she herself says so by proxy." I would like to think the people supporting her are capable of doing better. I already have another poster trying to convince me that Palin is smart because other people say stupid things. I guess I just expected something else.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

Are you that frustrated and upset, making you become so incoherent that you cannot grasp the basis for putting up those quotes? I must really bug you. I understand, its frustrating to be wrong a lot.

I am not any of those things. I do not understand how any thinking person can try to argue that person A is smart because persons B, C, D, E, and F are stupid.

The reasoning, Palin has made dumb comments. No one can argue that. However, most people in politics have at one point or another.

Like Joy Behar?
So there are lots of morons in politics. Great argument so far.

Many on the liberal side, and many more the the far Radical Liberal side. Point being, that Palin is more qualified on her resume and past administrative experiences than Obama is.

You are not making that argument by posting things Joe Biden said to a guy in a wheelchair. Why do you think that you are?

ITs a pretty simple concept. Dont deflect the away from your parties short comings and failures and resort to the other parties "dumb quotes:.

That is what you are doing. As far as frustrated and upset goes, let go of the caps key. Calm down. I am not ignoring anything. I do not own a party. If you want to say Obama is stupid, go for it. This is about Sarah Palin. No matter how stupid Obama may be, that still does not make Sarah Palin smart. Arguing that it will just highlights the deficiency in your argument for her. All you have is an argument against everyone else.

Ill give you a hint, your going to need a lot more than that to get Obama elected. I understand, that is probably the only argument you can make since Obama simply has no substance to run on. And please dont inform the thread that you dont support Obama. I can smell liberal leaking through my computer.

Obama Obama Obama Obama Obama. If you think rambling on about Obama like you have torrettes makes Sarah look good then more power to you. I am not defending Obama. I am simply taking notice of your inability to make her look good as a presidential candidate herself. I am not looking for a "hey shes only as bad as that guy." I am looking for something better. Sorry that Palin is not it and you cannot even begin to pretend that she is. Go on about Obama some more for no reason though.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Biases aside, truth and proof still exist.

You are beating around the bush, fact are facts, regardless of who presents them.

edit on 043030p://bTuesday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

and those facts would be...?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Anti you know better, you have read them, they are in her record, now you are playing games.

I was trying to be fair minded, I am done.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Anti you know better, you have read them, they are in her record, now you are playing games.

Where have I read them?

I was trying to be fair minded, I am done.

I asked you what Sarah Palin has accomplished - factually. Is that a "gotcha" or a trick question to you? I do not understand what is game playing about asking what Sarah Palin has accomplished but I do understand your reluctance to answer.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I have a topic on the subject, and you posted on it,

Not going to beat my head against a brick wall,

Have a good day.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

You continue to avoid any thing I said positive about Palin. You keep deflecting. You are not doing your arguement any favors. I have given you a chance and you consistently fail. Here is my final presentation.

If you want a comparison. Here it is.

www.audacityofhypocrisy.com...

"Liberalism is a Disease, Common Sense is the Cure" www.facebook.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Don't argue with her, its much like speaking with a 6 year old. Too young and uneducated. Im done wasting my time as well. Have a good one.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

If that is all you got, well you are being deliberately disingenuous, because she certainly isn't stupid.

I would agree with that, she's not stupid. Dingy, maybe. But smart enough to see when she's got a goldmine in her devoted followers, "social conservatives" who throw their cash hand over fist at anybody who pretends to share their values. Hmmm, I'm starting to feel a little family values coming on myself....
edit on 14-6-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
It's funny how they didn't clamor for any of Obamanation's "documents". Every official piece of paper associated with him from the past is off limits. Whether you are a republican or democrat, you owe it to yourself to ask "why?". But they don't care, see, because it doesn't matter. Nothing they could find in Obama's past could possibly turn the sheeple against him. He could have a murder conviction but they worshipers would just say, "so what, as long as he's a good president, we don't care what he does in private". That seems to fit with everything in the mind of the scrambled-brain liberal.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Yeah, that was a dudd, just like Geraldo and Al Capone's vault.

hehehe
newzvideo99.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Yeah, that was a dudd, just like Geraldo and Al Capone's vault.

hehehe
newzvideo99.com...

Yea, seen that,

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I have a topic on the subject, and you posted on it,

Not going to beat my head against a brick wall,

Have a good day.

No. You have a pro-Palin thread that I commented in. Those "facts" you speak of are rather elusive themselves.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

You continue to avoid any thing I said positive about Palin.

You have not said anything positive about Palin. You just keep talking about Al Gore and Joy Behar and Joe Biden. These people are not Sarah Palin.

You keep deflecting. You are not doing your arguement any favors. I have given you a chance and you consistently fail. Here is my final presentation.

I have just asked you to discuss Sarah Palin by talking about Sarah Palin. All you have put forth so far is stupid things other people said. How it helps or applies is still beyond me.

If you want a comparison. Here it is.

www.audacityofhypocrisy.com...

"Liberalism is a Disease, Common Sense is the Cure" www.facebook.com...

No, I do not want a comparison. That is where you keep failing. I am asking you to make Palin look good by telling me facts about Palin. I could care less if she is better than Obama or not. That is not my criteria and I am sorry for anyone that it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join