learn more

Sarah Palin Email Frenzy Backfires on her Media Antagonists

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama has the experience of 3 years as president.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IvoryRadience

How pathetic is that!!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Antiquated1

If she has nothing to hide, she should release her medical records and Trig's birth certificate.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Her followers love her for her religious "values". That is about all they see in her. It has been my experience, as I have several in my family, that the right wing religious folks only pay attention to her religious beliefs; pro-choice, strong pro-military, etc... They have no clue about the real issues, just like Sarah. So, in that respect, she does represent them.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

So you agree that it would be okay/proper for Obama's emails from when he was a US Senator, or even a Ill House Rep?

Good. At least we can agree on something. It's a start.

Of course. The majority of Palin supporters on ATS fail in their arguments by assuming anyone that has a critical thing to say about Palin somehow blindly worships Obama. There are those of us that have standards and are just completely fascinated by this circus act that has become the right wing talking points. First it was Obama is going to destroy medicare. Then we need to destroy Medicare before Obama fixes it. Same people. First it was, we do not even know this man and he should have been vetted far more deeply. Now it is hey, stop being so nosy. Whatever works for you. It has become nothing more than a joke of how can we contradict what we were just saying most creatively. That is fine. You all flip flop on how you feel about things all you like and all but I someone like me cannot help but notice. If you want to sniff Obama's college dorm wastepaper basket then go for it. Just stop acting like it is a sin to put Palin under some scrutiny while she was running for VP or even now while she is pretending to run for president. I think the people that donate money to Sarahpac without having a clue what she is doing with it do not want to know more about her anyway. You just have to realize that not everything goes away when you close your eyes and say it is not there anymore.
edit on 14-6-2011 by Antiquated1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by FlyersFan

Obama has the experience of 3 years as president.

You failed to read the post. I said ... show me the difference between Obamas experinece WHEN ELECTED and Palins. If you go by experience, she had executive experience running the largest state in the country .. and Obama was just a community organizer and a Jr. Senator for a couple of years.

BTW .. his 3 years as POTUS ... he's stunk up the place.
Lousy stink'n POTUS. Worse than Carter. Totally clueless.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

and Trig's birth certificate

Okay, Explain that one.

This is gonna be a good one.....

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

reply to post by aero56

Okay, Explain that one.

The emails actually proved Trig was Palins son, not that there was any doubt in my mind,unbelievable that this is or was ever an issue.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   

reply to post by aero56

Okay, Explain that one.

Something tells me you get it just fine.

Trump only has to find one good thing. That would do it.

Something to tip the Obama cart off it's wheels.

Most likely, it will be found. Not saying he isn't from the US etc... but something else.

I was just reading this article which claims the Obama using a SSN that isn't assigned to him is not big deal---

www.rense.com...
edit on 4/7/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

But the lady isnt even running for president and she is being treated like a politician. She sold a book or two. The point is that she is a threat to the democratic party. A woman republican. Appealing to the women vote. No way the liberal side of the aisle can afford to have that on the ballot. This is not rocket science. The media-liberal, will do everything in their power to denounce her, including their failed attempt to smear her. This just shows how low and sad the democrats have become. That they cant even mention one good thing, or two, that they have succesfully accomplished and made better for American. This being the reason for smearing other possible threats. They simply have no substance to run on. Again, this isnt complicated.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Experience? Prior to his position he never was in charge of business, never ran as a mayor, never ran as a govenor, never was in charge of anything. He was a community orgainzer.
And still, he doesnt even know what he is doing after 3 years in the hot seat. Case in point, unemployment about 9%, foreclosures at all time high, stock market dipping to 52 week lows, cost of living has risen, fuel prices on the rise, and median gross income has decreased. Over all quality of life is not what it was. Yep, your right, he has great experience.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

But the lady isnt even running for president and she is being treated like a politician. She sold a book or two.

What is it about this request was filed in 2008 that you do not understand?

The point is that she is a threat to the democratic party.

By not even running?

A woman republican. Appealing to the women vote. No way the liberal side of the aisle can afford to have that on the ballot.

You just said she was not a politician nor was she running for office. How then is she a threat on a ballot?

This is not rocket science. The media-liberal, will do everything in their power to denounce her, including their failed attempt to smear her. This just shows how low and sad the democrats have become. That they cant even mention one good thing, or two, that they have succesfully accomplished and made better for American.

That is pretty funny. I did not know that the media was the democratic party. Even the murdoch owned stuff? I have yet to hear anything positive about Palin from people that support her. All they do is bash Obama or the media. They seem to forget that Palin is the media and that nothing Obama does or says changes who or what Sarah is.

This being the reason for smearing other possible threats. They simply have no substance to run on. Again, this isnt complicated.

Repeat that to yourself as many times as you can until you have it used against you. Everyone wants to pretend Palin is scrutinized because she is a threat. I guess no one will be scrutinizing anyone else soon then, otherwise that means they are a threat. I have to wonder what office Charlie Sheen is so close to taking over. The way the liberal media went after him, he is clearly a threat. More than even Mel Gibson.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by aero56

Yea your right, obama is so much better of a speaker, he never makes a mistake. (sarcasm)

Quotes from Obama

"I've now been in 57 states -- I think one left to go." --at a campaign event in Beaverton, Oregon

"In case you missed it, this week, there was a tragedy in Kansas. Ten thousand people died -- an entire town destroyed." --on a Kansas tornado that killed 12 people

"I'm here with the Girardo family here in St. Louis." --speaking via satellite to the Democratic National Convention, while in Kansas City, Missouri, Aug. 25, 2008

How's it going, Sunshine?" --campaigning in Sunrise, Florida

"What I was suggesting -- you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith..." --in an interview with ABC's George Stephanopoulos, who jumped in to correct Obama by saying "your Christian faith," which Obama quickly clarified

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You really dont know anything about politics do you?
I'll educate.

Noun 1. pre-emptive strike - a surprise attack that is launched in order to prevent the enemy from doing it to you
coup de main, surprise attack - an attack without warning (maybe that is what the media is doing?)
www.thefreedictionary.com...

Please remove your head out of the hole.But I guess ignorance is bliss.

edit on 14-6-2011 by kellynap43 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by kellynap43

Can you please explain how pointing out anything negative about anyone else helps to make Sarah Palin look better? All I ever really see in support of Palin is "Well Obama...."

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43

You really dont know anything about politics do you?
I'll educate.

Noun 1. pre-emptive strike - a surprise attack that is launched in order to prevent the enemy from doing it to you
coup de main, surprise attack - an attack without warning (maybe that is what the media is doing?)
www.thefreedictionary.com...

Please remove your head out of the hole.But I guess ignorance is bliss.

Not only do you have no clue what you are talking about, you are rude and arrogant about it. Way to win me over.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antiquated1

Originally posted by guitarplayer
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Bo did not finsh his term as senator and to the other poster BO has not relased his school grades or anyother papers in his life.

"Bo" served 3 full terms in the state senate but you only recall the US senate seat he held for 3 years? Tell me what Obama's resume has to do with Palin? What did she do? She quit her last job just because. He left his last job because he got elected to a higher seat. She went on to work for a tv station. He went on to be president. Comparing the two does what for her? How about we see her resume and judge her on that? Obama saying "57 states" does not make Palin smart either.

he served 3 full terms as senator?

really?

and he is doing a bang up job as POTUS too, right?

let's see him on a tv station and sarah as president.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You think I care about your opinion and how you vote?

There are types of people that you don’t bother wasting time with, because they have already made up their mind. No matter how much logic or facts you throw in their face, they push forward blindly. Sounds to me you fit in that category. Thank you, and good night.

"You can fix many things but you can't fix stupid"- Unknown

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by aero56
reply to post by Ghost375

Her followers love her for her religious "values". That is about all they see in her. It has been my experience, as I have several in my family, that the right wing religious folks only pay attention to her religious beliefs; pro-choice, strong pro-military, etc... They have no clue about the real issues, just like Sarah. So, in that respect, she does represent them.

Bolding mine.
May I ask what "real issues" are you speaking about?

Do you mean like..... real life issues? Shame on them!
Holy crap, (excuse me for that God, hehe)......we can't have someone like that in the public! Thats it! Enough of the E-rape! She needs to be silenced once and for all before she influences another poor clueless soul!
edit on 14-6-2011 by sweetliberty because: prayer

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thankfully, the Palin cult is comprised of a small, but annoyingly persistent minority. Give it up already, she isn't going to run. But...they will use her to direct her devoted troglodytes to vote for Twit Romney. Either way though, we're all gonna lose. Our two "choices" will be Romney, or Obama. I want what's behind door # 3...oh wait, there is no door # 3, just 2 controlled candidates, in bed with the same corporate donors.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

Help ATS Recover with your Donation.
read more: Help ATS Recover With Your Contribution