It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & Disney are Corrupting our Children!!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

Maybe you guessed I'm an atheist, but you got the rest wrong. Thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Troublesome
Walt tried to keep it a secret throughout his life that he was a 33rd degree Freemason, he only claimed to be DeMolay (which is basically a youth group stepping stone to Freemasonry). He was actually lodge-brother to Ronald Regan (also secretly a mason). His brother Roy was also a 33rd degree Mason.
What's your source, Fritz Springmeier?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I see a lot of confusion as to why the word "sex" pops up like this. Subliminal messaging started with Edward Bernays. He was a nephew of Sigmund Freud and used Freud's theories to sell the public on many ideas. He's known as the Father of Public Relations.

"American motion pictures are the greatest unconscious carrier of propaganda in the world today. It's a great distributor of ideas and opinions. The motion picture can standardize the ideas and habits of a nation." - Edward Bernays

"The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the masses is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute a invisible government that is the true power of the country." - Edward Bernays

Edward Bernays was hired by Lucky Strike cigarettes in the 20s. They had realized they were missing out on sales because there was a taboo on women smoking in public. Bernays consulted with a psychiatrist on what cigarettes mean to women. He decided that cigarettes, which were usually equated with men, meant freedom to women. Need to realize that suffrage was going on at the same time. Bernays started a campaign to get women to "protest" by lighting "Torches of Freedom."

Eventually they realized that instead of concentrating on selling products to our conscious mind, by listing their merits, they'd sell to our unconscious mind, by using images that illicit the emotional response they want associated with their product. Instead of telling you why this drill is better than it's competitors, just put it in the hands of the man all men wish to be. Tall, dark, handsome.

This is why they use the word "sex" in subliminal messages. They want to create that emotion in you, at that point in time. Whether it's to increase drama in a movie, or to try and sell you a product, they want to create that emotional response. They will also use the word "death" or scary faces to heighten drama, and create a fear type emotion. Freud believed alcoholics were unconsciously trying to commit suicide, so you'll find a lot of these in hard liquor ads(not beer. they sell beer with sex). Also think of those comercials that seem to not be selling you anything. Just green fields with kids playing and a logo. They just want you to associate that scene with their brand, even though you don't know who they are or what they sell.

"Much has been said about subliminal methods. Although they are not as dangerous as they've been made out to be, they are not as ineffective as others pretend." - Ernest Dicter

Ernest Dicter did a lot of research on human behavior and subliminal messages and I think he hit the nail on the head right there. They're not nothing. They do have an effect on people. I believe the effect is much more significant in some people than others, just as some people can be hypnotized, and others can't. There's one thing that can't really be questioned, though. It is evil. Illuminati or not, effective or not, they're trying to use things you cannot control to influence you. I might actually create my own thread about this, because hypnotic techniques and subliminal messages are everywhere. I hate Alex Jones with a passion, but he's got it right when he says "there's a war for your mind."

edit on 14-6-2011 by Dannkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gentledissident

ignore the truth with sarcasm, anyhoo!!

on with the topic at hand

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE

ignore the truth with sarcasm, anyhoo!!

on with the topic at hand
I'm saying that you have me wrong. I love my family and protect them from harm. These dark arts you are mentioning are children's games. I'm sorry if you think all that stuff is real. Granted, I've used the dark arts to scare people like you in the past for the fun of it. However, I just keep it around Halloween now. I love to mess with the minds of the superstitious. I hope they blame themselves. I'd love for them to change, as some one so deeply deluded is of little use to society. "Witches", on the other hand, are not who you think. This world owes them a lot. I owe them a lot and use their scientific discoveries every day.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

thats all very kind and dandy. but would you be as of a civil person with manners and stop impeding our investigation into disney? youre more than welcome to share your thoughts, but dont come in here and act a drunken fool when people provide concrete evidence of a conspiracy.

you seem like your mind could contribute to the topic at hand, if you care so to apply it than mock our attempts at exposing corruption.

thank you.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheInterceptor

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by B4Truth

Did the illuminate tell you this through the phantom website they sent you to......

Sorry couldn’t resist it.

Back on topic , I can never believe all of these NWO theories connected to the entertainment industry. To pull something like that off is just massive, it is illogical to assume that it would be possible.

If you were to believe the NWO conspiracy theorists the NWO have infiltrated the media, film industry, music industry, government, big business, big pharma, intelligence services, the banks, in fact just about everything remotely connected to everyday life the conspiracy theorists claim is under the control of the NWO. It is just not possible for such a group to exist.

And now according to you Disney has also been infiltrated by the evil NWO, are you telling me that Mickey Mouse is a member of the illuminati, or that Buz Lightyear is a 33rd degree mason?

I think this just shows how some artists at Disney have a very funny sense of humour and it has nothing to do with the NWO.

Thanks for giving me a giggle.

edit on 12-6-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

You are seriously messed up

YOu telling me that the last 10 years where UNDERAGE GIRLS have started dressing much sluttier is nothing to do with Disney and TV?

# you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you like seeing politicians wanking over your nations most vulnerable 6-13 year old girls dressed up as prosititutes

I would say it has to do with parents allowing that kind of behavior more so.

Half right.

Its the parents that let their kids from the ages of 3 onwards sit infront of a TV all day long

Obesity and laziness ain't the worry here pal!

Its the way they have brainwashed a whole generation (well, the ones the mind control work on anyway) into dressing their girls up as sluts .

You really notice the difference when u see the clothes for a typical 6-10 year old lad and then compare then to a 5-8 year old girl

I mean for # sake, i know a guy whos 3 or 4 year old daughter is doing this beauty pagent stuff (didnt even know we had it in the UK) and parents of the other girls get to go there .. and theres way too many old hairy blokes for my liking!!!

we have a nation (or planet) of SHEEP that don't realise we are in a WOLF war

THEY dont play, DO THEY? (TPTB)

No, when they come they come for the neck.

Theyre doing this sh!t to the youngest most imprintable minds

THEY ARE FCUKING SATANIC BASTARDS

rant over

edit on 20-6-2011 by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM because: typoo

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

I think lady gaga as more to do with young girls dressing “slutier” rather than snow white

I do not condone any form of paedophilia and would very much appreciate an apology for the insinuation.

Ok soz winston but Disney does...

Look at them at, its all about young skinny feminine white girls "finding their PRINCE" blah blah blah

And the men always strong, big, tanned, sometimes non-white

Plus in Pinoccino (howwever you spell) he uses his right hand for "RIGHT" and his left hand for "WRONG"

He then goes on to say, "you know, the RIGHT path (raises right hand) isnt always the easiest path"

After all, Pinoccio is a complusive liar

All these programs are pre-brainwashing for the lady ga ga # for later on in life

Im 21 and i think it all sickens be but yeah sorry for going crazy at you,
Its general sheep society in the non-ATS world I aim my anger at, not you mate!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join