It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & Disney are Corrupting our Children!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I think these subliminals have less to do with NWO ulterior motives and more with randy male artists, perhaps bored with their long hours of work, who delight in 'slipping one over' the public in their handiwork.

While I find it disgusting I find it is along in the same vein as putting other types of sight gags in a movie, but without the necessary discretionary restraint one would expect out of artists who are creating entertainment for young minds. There are a LOT of dirty minds out there.

It wasn't noticed much until DVDs came out with the ability to watch frame by frame. Perhaps time will tell if directors and editors will pay a bit more careful attention to the minutiae of the content being put into the artistry of their wares.

Really, the content of these children's entertainment animations have a lot of double-entendre and adult jokes and have been since the days of Bugs Bunny.

edit on 6/12/2011 by czygyny because: more to add

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

Ok so i know you want to blame Disney for these things, but reality is it was their animators doing this for kicks.

I have been building Disney land rides now for over 5 years. I do not work at Disney, but they are our primary client. I have built rides in every Disney land in the world and have worked with MANY of disneys art directors known as the Imagineers. I have personally spoken to a lot of these Imagineers about this subject and have heard of many more then you have listed here. Like anyone that employes hundreds of different people to do a job, they have some bad seeds that come into their world too. Some of these people did these because they were pissed off about not getting raises, cut backs in benefits or just for the Lulz. Unfortunately for Disney, these things are usually caught after the fact, by people like you.

Hell, if you look at any major companies advertising you will find these things sprinkled through out their history.

Anyway, these things are there for sure, but Disney did not put them there intentionally.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is not only Disney This is all over the entertainment industry... The fact is that its a lot of young and creative people that work as artists in these intustries. Its quite a tideous and repetetive line of work, so this is just a fun thing for the artists to do. I know this myself since I previously worked in the game industry as an artist, and we had fun hiding penises and other boody parts and words in the art it self, just for gags, I have self hidden penises and diffrent refferences to movies and a lot of other things in my art, that later went in to the final game.

So my conclution this is more the works of bored and immature artists then the work of some secret government group that try to mind control the kids..

Over and out..

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by B4Truth

What I don't get is that if the NWO of this world are subliminally corrupting our children through Disney's use of the word sex in many of their movies, etc., then wouldn't that be contrary to the notion that they want population control / reduction?

Seriously, it sends a conflicting message right? So which is it?

unhh...??? That makes no sense ! Teaching children to be sexual, and to also believe in the black arts won't hurt their chances at population control in the least. But it does feed into their sexual perversity s , and their desire to control young minds.

They have much better ways of implementing population control....like so called natural disasters.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by czygyny

I agree, we should keep an eye on these people that work on providing entertainment to our children and form a committee that oversees their works and deny any such acts of sexual presentation to our young.

Plus, I think this whole messages in children movies is deliberate and intended and people behind it should be prosecuted

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by B4Truth

Did the illuminate tell you this through the phantom website they sent you to......

Sorry couldn’t resist it.

Back on topic , I can never believe all of these NWO theories connected to the entertainment industry. To pull something like that off is just massive, it is illogical to assume that it would be possible.

If you were to believe the NWO conspiracy theorists the NWO have infiltrated the media, film industry, music industry, government, big business, big pharma, intelligence services, the banks, in fact just about everything remotely connected to everyday life the conspiracy theorists claim is under the control of the NWO. It is just not possible for such a group to exist.

And now according to you Disney has also been infiltrated by the evil NWO, are you telling me that Mickey Mouse is a member of the illuminati, or that Buz Lightyear is a 33rd degree mason?

I think this just shows how some artists at Disney have a very funny sense of humour and it has nothing to do with the NWO.

Thanks for giving me a giggle.

edit on 12-6-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

You are seriously messed up

YOu telling me that the last 10 years where UNDERAGE GIRLS have started dressing much sluttier is nothing to do with Disney and TV?

# you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you like seeing politicians wanking over your nations most vulnerable 6-13 year old girls dressed up as prosititutes

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Oh and even better, look what ad appeared on the top, when I came back.

WEIRD!!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/62f6d7daeef0.jpg[/atsimg]

Now?!?!? NOW they want me to plan my Disney Vacation?!

I must have been illuminated.
edit on 12-6-2011 by keepureye2thesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

Originally posted by kevinunknown
reply to post by B4Truth

Did the illuminate tell you this through the phantom website they sent you to......

Sorry couldn’t resist it.

Back on topic , I can never believe all of these NWO theories connected to the entertainment industry. To pull something like that off is just massive, it is illogical to assume that it would be possible.

If you were to believe the NWO conspiracy theorists the NWO have infiltrated the media, film industry, music industry, government, big business, big pharma, intelligence services, the banks, in fact just about everything remotely connected to everyday life the conspiracy theorists claim is under the control of the NWO. It is just not possible for such a group to exist.

And now according to you Disney has also been infiltrated by the evil NWO, are you telling me that Mickey Mouse is a member of the illuminati, or that Buz Lightyear is a 33rd degree mason?

I think this just shows how some artists at Disney have a very funny sense of humour and it has nothing to do with the NWO.

Thanks for giving me a giggle.

edit on 12-6-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)

You are seriously messed up

YOu telling me that the last 10 years where UNDERAGE GIRLS have started dressing much sluttier is nothing to do with Disney and TV?

# you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess you like seeing politicians wanking over your nations most vulnerable 6-13 year old girls dressed up as prosititutes

I would say it has to do with parents allowing that kind of behavior more so.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

3 cheers for this guy seriously

Come on people, our girls have changed in the past 10 years, after leaving Disney channel , some of the artists turn to Music industry which primarily focuses on sex as the MONEY MAKER , and what people don't know is that children who followed this star from the days on Disney and dressed like her , now changed their styles to what they see today nothing but a SLUT showing her Body on television .

This makes me sick to the stomach and we should put an end to this and shows like Jersey shore and other programs that are ruining the minds of teenagers and destroying their future

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I love it when people come into others' threads and try to refute the information given with their ignorant opinions.

If you don't understand how subliminal messages work, then go do some damn homework.

And if you can't tell that Disney is creepy, then those subliminal messages are working like a charm.

Disney is only one extension to this Beast we speak of. Robbing the innocence of children is what psychopaths do best.

And remember, Disney owns the History channel.

P.S: Stop being in denial, the pictures that the OP just presented are not recent news, this has been going on for ever. This should be enough for you candid debaters to shut up and start looking into the NWO.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

I never called nor insinuated that you were "ignorant", you must feel that deep down to bring that up.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Man you have way too much time on your hands. Anyone can stare at images long enough and pick out words, kinda like looking at clouds long enough you will start to see things.

I would bet that if you analyzed every screen of disney footage you could also find words like Love, God, or happy too.

So what's your point?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Well, I don't have enough evidence to comment on the NWO and I'm certainly not an expert on Disney programming. For the most part I left TV when I moved out of my folks house in the early 70's and I can't recall the last time I've watched a Disney movie.

Last Summer I was visiting my Daughter and sat down with some of my Grandkids while they watched the Disney channel. "Zack and Cody" and some other program about three high school kids (2 girls and 1 boy) were all I had patience for. Note: I HATE laughtracks which certainly added to my irritation, but I was somewhat disturbed at the fictional characters behavior. I even commented to my daughter, and suggested she review what the kids were watching and perhaps talk to them and explain that the programming portrayed abnormal behavior.

I often hear people comment how rotten kids are, etc. and how they have no respect for adults. I always take it with a grain of salt. I'm not around kids enough to really know. But...I could easily see how a child could become a smart mouthed, disrespectful, self centered little snit if those Disney creations I observed became one of their role models.

Is the NWO's fault? No idea. Is Disney colluding with the NWO? Again, no idea. I find it easier to believe Disney is doing what they think sells.
It really shouldn't matter either way. Good parenting should be all that is necessary to mitigate any damage that could be done.

link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
reply to post by B4Truth

What I don't get is that if the NWO of this world are subliminally corrupting our children through Disney's use of the word sex in many of their movies, etc., then wouldn't that be contrary to the notion that they want population control / reduction?

Seriously, it sends a conflicting message right? So which is it?

unhh...??? That makes no sense ! Teaching children to be sexual, and to also believe in the black arts won't hurt their chances at population control in the least. But it does feed into their sexual perversity s , and their desire to control young minds.

They have much better ways of implementing population control....like so called natural disasters.

You do know what makes a population grow don't you?

link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
I love it when people come into others' threads and try to refute the information given with their ignorant opinions.

WOW! this is a discussion forum. If people do not want their THEORIES debated then they should not post here.

In addition... I know that these were put in the movies by PEOPLE, not by Disney. This is a fact. Like your signature says truth comes in 3 phases. I guess your stuck in the second phase right now.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
This is what THEY want your KIDS watching....

and this....

If someone actually believes Disney is part of the good guys ....lmao! We see with our eyes and hear with our ears, and feel with our hearts... if others cannot, let them be.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Children can't have children until they can reproduce , and the illuminati doesn't mind controlling the sheeple to work as slaves for them , they also know they can rely on a myriad of reasons for people to die off anyhow, especially the poor.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Children can't have children until they can reproduce , and the illuminati doesn't mind controlling the sheeple to work as slaves for them , they also know they can rely on a myriad of reasons for people to die off anyhow, especially the poor.

Yes, but these same children grow up with the values they've been taught by everything in their environment, including Disney. When they hit 12 or 13 and can reproduce then wouldn't they still be sexual enough from the Disney programming to start performing the act that creates a bigger population? Are you being intentionally obtuse in order to make your case?

The "sexing up" of our children simply is contrary to other NWO tenants... especially population reduction.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

reply to post by B4Truth

I think the subliminal messages ,and the paranoia about them is going a bit far..children would never see the word sex written in stars..they aren't looking for that.

I do believe Disney is part of the secret underworld of mind control ,and also child sex slavery. I will try and find what I have read on this many many months ago. There was also a lot of info about the background of Wlat Disney himself...and how he would disappear into the underground passages of that compound...and not be seen for days.

Cathy O'brian talks about how they used themes from Disney to program her.

Here is a good link with more info on the subject from the icke forums.

forum.davidicke.com...

oops..I see that's where you got your photos from..you should have included the info about Walt. That holds a lot more weight than the subliminal messages in my mind.
edit on 12-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

You do understand how subliminal messages work on us don't you? You are not supposed to notice them with the waking mind that just keeps the subconscious... deeper part of the mind from noticing them.
They are meant to be seen subconsciously and the effect on us is great.

It is a lot like hypnosis and the studies from way back show it effectively reaches us and that is why it is used in advertising.
Personally i think their reasons are that they like corrupting innocents which tells me they are evil. When movies are made or back grounds for games are made or anything is produced every line is contemplated and planned their are not going to be words and pictures in there by accident.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join