Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

NWO & Disney are Corrupting our Children!!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by B4Truth
Hello and welcome my friends.

It has brought to my attention that Disney is trying to corrupt the minds of our children, and although this isn't a new topic and probably discussed many times, it seems no one seems to care about the subject sine many of you don't children or the fact that this has some serious implication on the future of our loved ones.

I would like to ask how you plan on stopping the "NWO" for good? Is this the plan? How do we end this problem once and for all? What's the problem? Is it your problem, my problem, everyone's problem?

Just looking for a response because I would suggest, that which you resist you strengthen and that which you fear you attract. Could fear be the only tool in which your ego can be controlled? an if so should someone be looking to keep you in fear in order to protect the egos from killing one another. Or is it just Disney messing us all up with these subliminal messages.

No harm brother, I was there my self once. Fear is hard thing to control. It's not easy but it sure is necessary in my opinion.

Peace!
edit on Mon Jun 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

NWO & Disney are Corrupting our Children!!!,

?????
I'm going to have to go with a big thumbs down on this one

They might be creating and airing but as a parent of 4 , I influenced my children more by being involved in their lives than anything else.

There's always nasty stuff, but not always good parenting.
Blaming the world is getting really boring.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

post removed by staff

May I ask where is my apology?

Finding minney’s dress funny is a far cry from endorsing or finding paedophilia funny and I think I do deserve a apology for that comment, I am still waiting for one form the other member who made a similar remark. I suspect I will have a long wait

It’s strange but you don’t really have any counterargument other than to insult me, and you’re not even very good at that, we went through the exact same thing in your last thread that in the end had to be removed by the staff because I and other members exposed it as a lie.

People its not just the cartoons and movies, there are the TV shows that air on Disney all day and teens will idolize them and act like them, but after a couple of years , these stars turn into sluts and you know what happens next !!!!

Also I really don’t like your use of the word “slut”, what so a 8 year old watching a pop star with a mini-skirt and wants to wear one herself so her mum gets her one and all of a sudden she’s turned into a “slut”. The term “slut” also implies a degree of sexism, as if its only girls that are being subjugated by the sexual images they are exposed to. I think we men often over use the term “slut” we base it on how a women dress’s, we assume that just because she wants to look good and display her beauty to the word she is sexually promiscuous and thus a “slut”. I know allot of women who hate men for holding such views, I would agree with them.

I think considering that this is a thread about young children the use of the word “slut” is wholey unacceptable

edit on 13-6-2011 by kevinunknown because: (no reason given)
edit on Mon Jun 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I read an article somewhat related to this last week on Discovery.com. For the folks that don't believe TV, music, and movies are an attempt at social engineering are in for a rude awakening if they ever do the right reading. I dunno about the Illuminati...but there's definitely people trying to shape our country with the media we watch. TV is a propaganda box. Telling you what to wear, where to eat, how to think. It's much more effective on some individuals than others and most effective on children.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Here's the article I was talking about. The hidden transhumanism message in Pixar films. Pixar is attempting to normalize the idea of nonhumans being seen as persons with rights and feelings. Following in the tracks of such greats as Short Circuit or Tron and basically every Disney film ever made(yea...Robin Hood wasn't a fox just cuz it's cute).

Those ridiculing this idea, please do some research on this. I thought the idea was pretty silly myself to start with, but the information was interesting. Afterwards, though, I started noticing strange things when I'd be watching TV. Things like, how few true role models are promoted on TV. I actually can't name one. How few successful families there are. It's almost never a Mom, Dad, and kids anymore, like Leave it to Beaver. It's single moms or some other non-typical family, like 2 1/2 men.

Start watching and really thinking about what you see on your TV or while watching a movie. Even what is in your music. To many people watch completely unconsciously. We all learned about themes in school...when was the last time you thought about them? Every book, story, poem, show, movie or song has one. What are they? It all means something, and it does have an effect on you, however small that effect may or may not be.

edit on 13-6-2011 by Dannkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Yes, Disney has had some mischievous artists (also, some viewers have overactive imaginations). However, we should hate Disney for other things like stereotypes and movies about black people made by white people. Really, Disney? But then Disney comes out with Toy Story 3 and Epic Mickey. Oh, Evil empire, I just can't stay mad at you.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident
Yes, Disney has had some mischievous artists (also, some viewers have overactive imaginations). However, we should hate Disney for other things like stereotypes and movies about black people made by white people. Really, Disney? But then Disney comes out with Toy Story 3 and Epic Mickey. Oh, Evil empire, I just can't stay mad at you.

You need a reality check if you think it'd take just a "mischievous artist" to get all this stuff into Disney films. It's animation. Every single frame is looked at by several different people. It's even worked on by multiple artists. One to sketch, one to line, one to paint. Then checked out by a director, and seen a final time when it's captured on film. It could be the case in some of the movie posters(and is in the case of the Little Mermaid poster)...but not the movies.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dannkk

Originally posted by gentledissident

You need a reality check if you think it'd take just a "mischievous artist" to get all this stuff into Disney films. It's animation. Every single frame is looked at by several different people. It's even worked on by multiple artists. One to sketch, one to line, one to paint. Then checked out by a director, and seen a final time when it's captured on film. It could be the case in some of the movie posters(and is in the case of the Little Mermaid poster)...but not the movies.
Yes, I'm aware of a silly art director Disney had for a while. IMHO, it was wrong for Disney to cheat him out of his benefits while he died of AIDS.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Walt tried to keep it a secret throughout his life that he was a 33rd degree Freemason, he only claimed to be DeMolay (which is basically a youth group stepping stone to Freemasonry). He was actually lodge-brother to Ronald Regan (also secretly a mason). His brother Roy was also a 33rd degree Mason.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
You do realize the human brain is designed to seek out patterns...

even when there are none...

Oh and I didn't see the "members" in the little Mermaid castle, did you forget that one? its one of my favorites.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but That Minnie Mouse/penis thing is hilarious.

Seriously? A penis or the word 'sex' will corrupt our youth?

Perhaps the NWO is not quite as sexually repressed and prudish as other dark and dangerous cabals.

Or fake Illuminati ATS members.

I'd be much more apt to action if they hid the words 'be a republican.'

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Some of those are so far-reaching, it's laughable. I certainly never noticed most of them. Are there some perverted folks out there? Sure. Is 90% of this stuff just things people just work very hard to find, by analyzing every frame of these movies, until they find something that matches what they want to find? Yes, I think so.

As if a character from a BOOK where it is accurately portrayed, will be recognizable to children as being the ACTUAL depictation of Pan, the God of lust! Gee.. how sneaky and clever of them to do that.

So supposedly the word 'sex' (although I've never seen that word formed with only half an X) in Lion King, is perverting our youth? Try.. POOR PARENTING instead. A child has access to MUCH worse on daily TV in 10 minutes, than the supposed flashing of a word in a feature length animated cartoon.

Do they have these movies in other countries? Why.. sure they do. They watch Disney flicks in Korea. Yet they have the lowest teen prenancy rate in the world - the U.S. has the worst. You think it's because of flashes of supposed subliminal messages?

Um.. no. Try no supervision when browsing the Internet, no restrictions on cable TV, and horrible American programming. We don't need the evil Illuminati to screw with the minds of our children, we can apparently manage it quite well on our own.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

People like you really worry me...Sex is not immoral, it is how we reproduce and beauty has always been valued and changes with every generation...Before the 1950's women size 14-18 were the normal and considered very healthy and beautiful...Now stick figures are in, but are heavily persecuted with the obesity rate rising.

The images that you have produced are stretching to find the word sex in Disney movies for God's sake...Why stretch to find a cartoon sex when little kids can look on internet for real sex, or watch television and see these images....I would prefer a subliminal message any day to the images my daughters and sons are inundated with.

Immoral behaviors are only those that parents neglect to teach their children about in advance. Anything else, is well, whatcha gonna do about it besides stay in constant negativity mode...Lead by example and change comes!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
welcome to Illuminati 101

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

You know, I will always find it hard to beleive that a corporation that makes hundreds of billions of dollars off of children as well as adults would intentionally place objectionable material in the film the very films they produce. Some of the pics you should could not be attributed to Disney andmany of the other examples provided takes a very vivid imagination for anything to jump out.

Disney employes may be intentionally inserting the scenes but to blame Disney is just dumb. If you believe this to be the case that a company is intentionally leading your children o hell or wherever then you must not be doing your job as a parent for allowing your children to continue to watch the films that you believe to be sexual in nature or by being so uptight that your children will be warped no matter what.

Stretching the truth does not make a faslehood true...live and let live and stop creating drama so you can spread what you believe onto everyone else in the world. Most people are not uptight idiots.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Actually, that is not such a bad idea.
Why don't parents filter some of this consumer trash that tries to come in?
Do you feed mcdonalds to your kids? Or gummybears? Or would you prefer some real food?

Even though I liked the early films and series made by Disney himself, after his death, disney studios gradually went towards becoming some sort of cultural pollution, especially since the eighties.
With quicker and quicker, nervous-breakdown like rhythms, and a uniform set of messages sexualizing children early on. Cheap comedy and cultural stereotypes are abundant in these films though.

Plus, in contrast to Donald Duck or Snow White, the disney world of the eighties and nineties gradually became the epitomy of tastelessness, aggressive kitsch, as well as a consumer conquest of the real worlds of other cultures.
In faraway countries which have their own film traditions including creative cartoons, poorer children usually get a dose of disney every day. It's on their shirts, in their books displayed in the malls, the textbooks, at school, and I doubt that it won this over 90% market share by being so damn good.

Well, Lenin used to be present in every Soviet home... go figure.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I doubt this is a disney conspiracy or even a NWO influence, it's some animators that think it's funny to insert some kind of sexual related innuendo to see if it goes into the final production.
I wouldn't read too much into it, in fact most animations these days have adult humour that the kids don't even notice.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Really?
Really?
Sometimes the things that get posted make me want to facepalm.

Why should people waste their energy worrying about virtually non-existent innuendos? It's ridiculous. Stop looking for scapegoats and accept that it's your own fault if your children are "corrupted". Disney had nothing to do with it. (Well, not the good old Disney the thread maker seems to be blaming.) The New World Order probably didn't have much of a hand in it either.

Besides, this kind of horse-crap is the least of our concerns. There are so many more productive things we could be doing with our time, like... Oh, I don't know, changing the world for the better? That would be pretty nice. Let's get our minds out of the gutter and do that.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
ive tried and tried proving to people that something about disney just isnt right, after countless times.

however people are either

1. too hard headed to see the truth, or be reasonable, despite all the proof you show them
2. too in love with 'cars' or 'lion king' to ever let the possibility enter their minds

i mean look at wizards of waverly place? it advocates children entering the dark realms of witchcraft, i mean would every family need their children practicing witchcraft?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
At the risk of sounding naive... I fail to see why an evil collaboration of the NWO and Disney would choose sexual subliminal messaging. To what end? What do they wish to achieve??

It seems to me that with all the theories flying around that point toward "depopulation", why sneak in sexual images? If their "master plan" hinges upon control of the general population on any level, why not use subliminal images that instruct submission to authority?

I think it's undeniable that Disney employs subliminal messaging but how much is an attempt to control our children?

Does it not seem more plausible, knowing human nature... that this is the work of some "less than upright" individuals who get off on trying to sneak something in and laughing to themselves when they get away with it? Like the restaurant employee that spits in someones food and shares a laugh with fellow workers about it...

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join