It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO & Disney are Corrupting our Children!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

I hear you man.
I think its because many of them don't have children or lack any morals , and the fact that they actually approve this kind of sexual scenery in our childrens movies and shows is just sick.

And for the members that are stating that this is the job of a bored employee , I tell you its not. This is a work of people who are trying to sabotage our childrens minds by asking artists to paint these pictures and it is not a random act of tiredness or being bored , so open your eyes and fight against these forces of evil

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE i mean look at wizards of waverly place? it advocates children entering the dark realms of witchcraft, i mean would every family need their children practicing witchcraft?
I'm going to guess you are joking. Or, are you the Witchfinder General? Modern pharmaceutical companies have "witches" to thank. I still go straight to the healing source.

BTW, the darkness is what I like about Disney.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zacdam
At the risk of sounding naive... I fail to see why an evil collaboration of the NWO and Disney would choose sexual subliminal messaging. To what end? What do they wish to achieve??
For some reason, no one has mentioned Million Dollar Babies yet. What else can it be?

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I was just talking about this to a few mothers yesterday. Disney channel no longer shows cartoons intended on teaching our children about life, instead they show shows intended for a high school audience being a lot of the shows are based in high school. Not only that but anytime they have mickey mouse club on, it's usually a bunch of girls in booty shorts, and they are not even 11 years old. On top of that the messages they show our little ones is "to be materialistic is correct, if your not your a loser". So now I have my niece asking me to buy her ICarly bras, jewelry, and make up. Shes not even 9 years old. I do not allow them to watch Disney when they are here at my house, I would rather them watch Sponge Bob. The kid's these day's have forgotten what the outside world is and holds. When I was 9 I was out in the woods playing with bug's, instead our children of the future spend beautiful days indoors playing video games and eating junk food. I don't blame the TV, I blame the parents. Parent's will do anything to keep their kids occupied...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

A kid in my neighborhood....many years older than me but still friendly with my family, was an artist for Disney, and drew on many of their films and books before everything went CGI. He was a very nice, kind person and would never do anything to harm anyone.

My sister, mother and I had a talk with him many years ago while he was still a Disney employee but not involved with the animation any longer and he admitted to us that as illustrators, they would slide in facial expressions that were different from what they were story-boarded for... just for a frame or two, for fun. Sometimes they would draw something into the background of a scene for a frame or two for fun. Again... nothing harmful...nothing sexual... completely innocuous but, an artist having some fun with their work just the same.

That said, I don't think it's implausible to believe that some animators might have another idea of "fun"... maybe something not quite so harmless.

It is a possibility... not implying I'm right and anyone else is wrong. I'm throwing it out there with just enough knowledge behind it to bring credence to that possibility.

Thanks!
edit on 13-6-2011 by zacdam because: spelling...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner ICarly bras, jewelry, and make up.
iCarly is Nickelodeon

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SelfSustainedLoner
I was just talking about this to a few mothers yesterday. Disney channel no longer shows cartoons intended on teaching our children about life, instead they show shows intended for a high school audience being a lot of the shows are based in high school. Not only that but anytime they have mickey mouse club on, it's usually a bunch of girls in booty shorts, and they are not even 11 years old. On top of that the messages they show our little ones is "to be materialistic is correct, if your not your a loser". So now I have my niece asking me to buy her ICarly bras, jewelry, and make up. Shes not even 9 years old. I do not allow them to watch Disney when they are here at my house, I would rather them watch Sponge Bob. The kid's these day's have forgotten what the outside world is and holds. When I was 9 I was out in the woods playing with bug's, instead our children of the future spend beautiful days indoors playing video games and eating junk food. I don't blame the TV, I blame the parents. Parent's will do anything to keep their kids occupied...

ICarly is on Nick, not Disney. This is probably also why you can't quite seem to find the Mickey Mouse Club.

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Jake and the Neverland Pirates... those are for kids and on in the morning. You might find the programming on Disney channel better than Nick (since it seems you have had the wrong channel turned on).

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

You know what I've always found a bit disturbing as far as kid's toys and the influence they have or ideas they portray... Bratz dolls!

Is it just me or does anyone else get a little wigged out when they see little girls playing with and emulating Bratz dolls??

My nieces ask for them and I've never been able to bring myself to buy them.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by zacdam Is it just me or does anyone else get a little wigged out when they see little girls playing with and emulating Bratz dolls??
My family feels the same way. We raised our daughter to see through all that and more.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gentledissident

Originally posted by zacdam Is it just me or does anyone else get a little wigged out when they see little girls playing with and emulating Bratz dolls??
My family feels the same way. We raised our daughter to see through all that and more.

My daughter got a Bratz baby doll once. It had on a thong! No lie!

My face when I saw that:

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

My face when I saw that:

Oh yeah.... that would be my face too, without a doubt!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kevinunknown

While I tend to agree that the OP is maybe reaching a bit (I believe most if not all Disney innuendo is merely cartoon artist's inside jokes), I do see how our mass media can be influenced by a smaller outside group. It's really been an open secret since at least WWII when government agencies, particularly the military, started to closely "collaborate" with Hollywood, newspaper publications, and various other large media and entertainment industries to help propagandize the war. Most could argue that was an important factor in winning the war with mass public support. However, the decades following....during the cold war especially, the government's influence seemed to merely increase via intel, aka, CIA, etc. throughout our media and entertainment.

What I am getting at here, is that if there was a so called elite group of top dogs running this rock...NWO or whatever they're called, it seems quite plausible to utilize the "tools" at hand....such as the CIA or certain other contracted "black budget" agencies to employ whatever social engineering they deem necessary for their hierarchy to maintain it's function. Our government is quite known for it's compartmentalization, secrecy, and budget hungry intel agencies.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Barbie: Authority should derive from the consent of the governed, not from threat of force!

Ken: It's Lotso, he's made us into a pyramid! And he put himself on top.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't think it's even a real topic. Obviously author just made a joke (I'm still hoping) - so I'm gonna say Good one!

If it's not a joke there are some countries that actually agree with you - take a nice long trip and you will feel great in North Korea.

peace,

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by B4Truth

I honestly cant connect the dots to how hidden wangs and the word "sex" is related to global enslavement. If anything it would have "No Sex" hidden since the point of the NWO is to control the population

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricRed49
reply to post by B4Truth

I honestly cant connect the dots to how hidden wangs and the word "sex" is related to global enslavement. If anything it would have "No Sex" hidden since the point of the NWO is to control the population

Degradation of the only societal structure that threatens them.

Multiculturalism has a similar goal.

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Version100 Degradation of the only societal structure that threatens them.

I think this would be a better argument for you.

Originally posted by Version100 Multiculturalism has a similar goal.

I'm still trying to figure out if this is is a racist comment. Do you object to culture in general? I would think that would mean you disagree with art. What else is culture?

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE i mean look at wizards of waverly place? it advocates children entering the dark realms of witchcraft, i mean would every family need their children practicing witchcraft?
I'm going to guess you are joking. Or, are you the Witchfinder General? Modern pharmaceutical companies have "witches" to thank. I still go straight to the healing source.

BTW, the darkness is what I like about Disney.

youre kidding right?? youre quite the successful troll, good job trying to pretend youre somebody else with your horrible avatar. trying to make people claim youre some kind of a wackjob? or are you one really??

from your response i can confirm many things.

1. you have no kids
2. if you do have kids, you obviously dont care about them
3. you see nothing wrong with young children dabbling into dark arts, talking to spirits they know nothing about, or conjuring demons or bringing the devil into your home.

'modern pharmaceuticals have witches to thank.' your comment cannot prove your mental instability anymore. so what youre saying is that our society needs all the bad drugs that many people are overdosing on and becoming addicts over? wow youve contributed to society so much we need more people like you here in this nation.

'the darkness is what i like about disney.' HAH!! go watch harry potter and continue trying to ruin peoples faiths. you need help

MAY THE LORD HELP YOU TROUBLED PERSON

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

The "lord" can't help anyone since he too is a fabrication. How about staying on topic and leave your religious bullsh*t out of it!

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

My face when I saw that:

Nothing wrong with thongs, they are worn a lot.
www.souvenirsaustralia.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join