It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture
Who says that the women who had intercourse with these beings were raped? It could have been consensual.

The stories say rape. Even the modern day accounts all say rape. Very few if any consensual stories out there.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture
Who says that the women who had intercourse with these beings were raped? It could have been consensual.

In Greek culture it is said that Hercules' mother was raped by Zues and thats how he was born.

Exactly. In the Epic of Gilgamesh, his mother was raped as well. In Genesis 6 and The Book of Enoch, fallen angels kidnapped and raped the women to create hybrids like Hercules and Gilgamesh. The stories are everywhere and full of rape accusations.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
They probably have weapons we couldnt even match or comprehend, We would get destoryed. Simple as that.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4
reply to post by miniatus

I'm pretty sure the statute of limitations are up ..

Not necessarily since it seems to be constantly on going. It may be up on some, but not all. People are still being reported and raped by E.T. all the time. Should we just invite an advanced civilization of kidnapping, raping, slave drivers? We'd essentially be the Natives and they'd be White European Men. History would repeat iself.
edit on 9-6-2011 by prophecy4 because: (no reason given)

Well we can't arrest them all because of rapes, we need to identify the culprit .. so we'd need to have these aliens go for a lineup.. that would be like arresting every white male because a single white male committed a rape.. kind of racist.. or .. specieist .. ( I coined a new word! )

There's also cultural considerations here, perhaps anal probing is a greeting on their planet? .. and perhaps we're committing crimes under their laws for consuming water before noon on a Sunday?

I guess i'm just trying to point out the absurdity of it.
edit on 9-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Not necessarily since it seems to be constantly on going. It may be up on some, but not all. People are still being reported and raped by E.T. all the time. Should we just invite an advanced civilization of kidnapping, raping, slave drivers? We'd essentially be the Natives and they'd be White European Men. History would repeat iself.

Well we can't arrest them all because of rapes, we need to identify the culprit .. so we'd need to have these aliens go for a lineup.

There's also cultural considerations here, perhaps anal probing is a greeting on their planet? .. and perhaps we're committing crimes under their laws for consuming water before noon on a Sunday?

Their coming to our planet so they'd be under our law. Not the other way around. Again, harboring a fugitive is a crime so if they don't turn the rapists over, we arrest them all.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Well we can't arrest them all because of rapes, we need to identify the culprit .. so we'd need to have these aliens go for a lineup.

Their coming to our planet so they'd be under our law. Not the other way around. Again, harboring a fugitive is a crime so if they don't turn the rapists over, we arrest them all.

Then we're fugitives for taking land from the indians .. =) we should be arrested.. any laws created by anyone who encroached on other are null and void..

maybe they have diplomatic immunity and we don't know it ..

maybe they don't exist..

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Ultimately however..

If they have the power to:

1. Travel to our planet
2. Rape our women and put them right back in their bed
3. Mutilate our cattle
4. Repeat steps 1-3 at will

I don't think they care too much about our cute little "laws" .. they'd probably anal probe you for even suggesting it just because they can.
edit on 9-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Right the Settlers were raping Indian chicks left and right. Same with the Slaves.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Right the Settlers were raping Indian chicks left and right. Same with the Slaves.

Right .. we don't need to arrest the Aliens.. we need to demand reparations and reservations

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybee
Just hope if any ever do show up, they're friendly.

Me too.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

And this is probably why they stay away. Humans stay pissed and hold grudges and demand retribution.

We know for a fact Humans are corrupt, we know nothing about them (presuming they exist, which I do believe)

So why would we imprison the ones who can help us, while leaving the ones who imprison us on Earth in the first place alone?

Humans are the ones who crafted Religion and the laws to abide by. Religion is slavery with a warm tingly feeling to deceive you into placation.

My two cents.

Mac

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Then we're fugitives for taking land from the indians .. =) we should be arrested.. any laws created by anyone who encroached on other are null and void..

maybe they have diplomatic immunity and we don't know it ..

maybe they don't exist..

LOL. You should tell Obama that since he's saying the same thing about the Israeli's. The Natives at least attempted to fight back. Some people are just willing to lie down and take whatever these aliens hand out. That's crazy.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

So if my brother or sister does these crimes I am responsible for the judgment or is it them? Just tryen to fully understand. Sorta like if humanity has ignorant within it does this mean ALL of humanity is JUDGED BY activities of some part of the species. Or are you stating OP that all the species (mentioned) and the entire races of them deserve prison????? Or just the bad apples.
edit on 6/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

It's a crime to harbor a fugitive so if they do a crime and you know where they are and don't turn them over, you go to prison as well. If they willingly turn them over then fine, but if they know where they are and still don't do anything, they should all be held accountable.

I see, Op I just hope the CORRECT DATA is presented if this is the case. I am not arguing your point just adding some extra points to your belief system.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420

And this is probably why they stay away. Humans stay pissed and hold grudges and demand retribution.

We know for a fact Humans are corrupt, we know nothing about them (presuming they exist, which I do believe)

So why would we imprison the ones who can help us, while leaving the ones who imprison us on Earth in the first place alone?

Humans are the ones who crafted Religion and the laws to abide by. Religion is slavery with a warm tingly feeling to deceive you into placation.

My two cents.

Mac

There is a difference between religion and belief in something. No religion has become a religion in itself. Do some research on earth worship, then compare it to evolution. Not the pictures that they have. The actual bones, if you can find any. You'll see that it's pretty much the same. Ancient Religion wrapped in modern science and most people don't even know it.

link   
Now some more for your minds

Is the mistreatment of other species upon Earth like LIVESTOCK considered a punishable crime. Who is responsible, THE LIVESTOCK EATERS OR BUSINESS OWNERS MARKETERS. SMH.
UM JUST SAYEN, from anothers potentials perspective that may see some of these wild life and livestock as COUSINS... And the treatment to the wildlife as unexceptable ect ect.. This follows the OP in a wierd way....

link   
No, Just like an Asian chick we need to just take it. We wouldnt stand a chance trying to even do anything like that especially if they retaliate in a violent way.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

So if my brother or sister does these crimes I am responsible for the judgment or is it them? Just tryen to fully understand. Sorta like if humanity has ignorant within it does this mean ALL of humanity is JUDGED BY activities of some part of the species. Or are you stating OP that all the species (mentioned) and the entire races of them deserve prison????? Or just the bad apples.

It's a crime to harbor a fugitive so if they do a crime and you know where they are and don't turn them over, you go to prison as well. If they willingly turn them over then fine, but if they know where they are and still don't do anything, they should all be held accountable.

I see, Op I just hope the CORRECT DATA is presented if this is the case. I am not arguing your point just adding some extra points to your belief system.

You have to knowingly harbor a criminal .. what if these are just some drunken redneck aliens out for a good time while they are on shore leave from the mothership? .. they would only be harboring the criminals at this point if we alerted them to the crimes committed and then requested their extradition ... but then you can't do that because you don't know who you're accusing .. speciest mentality to say arrest them all =) .. find out who the guilty party is, attempt an extradition of those identified and if they don't comply .. feel free to hand over a warrant and see how quick you get anal probed.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

speciest mentality to say arrest them all =) .. find out who the guilty party is, attempt an extradition of those identified and if they don't comply .. feel free to hand over a warrant and see how quick you get anal probed.

Valid point indeed speciest..............

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You have to knowingly harbor a criminal .. what if these are just some drunken redneck aliens out for a good time while they are on shore leave from the mothership? .. they would only be harboring the criminals at this point if we alerted them to the crimes committed and then requested their extradition ... but then you can't do that because you don't know who you're accusing .. speciest mentality to say arrest them all =) .. find out who the guilty party is, attempt an extradition of those identified and if they don't comply .. feel free to hand over a warrant and see how quick you get anal probed.

Funny how you keep saying we're talking about arresting them all. I'm talking about having them hand over the guilty. Also interesting how your scenario ends with a forced sexual assault. I bet you still wouldn't want that one turned over either?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
That is such a human reaction.

"We've discovered we're not alone in the universe, now let's make the little b***ards PAY!"

Why are we generally so hung up on getting revenge? It's not like it's ever achieved anything for us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join