If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 2
19
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZaphBot
I'm pretty sure we will make contact when the first thoughts of many human beings are having revenge on something they probably never did (is there any proof for those horror-abduction stories?).
I do believe in the UFO phenomena, but everything else is interpretation... and stories about evil reptilian (so very alien) Aliens and good White/Tall (Aryan) Human like Aliens sound BS to me, more like propaganda.


I agree, what evidence do you have that aliens have been kidnapping and raping people? We can't even prove they exist.

And I don't see what does the video you posted have to do with the subject of discussion.




posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4There is a vast difference between a dog and an aliens species potentially smarter than humans. They should know better. If they don't, what else are we going to tolerate from them? Murder? More kidnapping and rape?


By all means, capture these highly evolved and advanced life forms and take them to court, sounds like a completely sensible plan.

If these creatures are real, which is highly doubtful, they can do whatever they please with us and we're essentially powerless to stop them, but good luck trying.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   


More kidnapping and rape?


I may let an alien kiddnap and rape me...kind of sounds kinky and fun!!!

You think they are into S&M...that might make it more interesting?



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Originally posted by brindle

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Laws apply to humans, not alien life forms.

What you are saying makes no more sense than putting a dog on trial for rape if it humps your leg.
Our laws apply to aliens when they are on our planet.What you are saying is invalid.It is like saying,I am going to Italy,but I dont have to abide by Italian laws because I am not from there.You have to abide by the laws of the jurisdiction you are in.


No, our laws apply to humans, specifically, otherwise a dog humping a man's leg would get it taken to trial, and then a likely jail term. No trials for animals, and no trials for aliens, it's as simple as that.
If you plan on visiting another planet with beings,proper protocol would be to contact the leaders and make the intent of your visit known.They would in turn,inform you of the proper procedures of the race.These aliens are here to do things that clearly we dont want done.They need to be caught and put to justice.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
If or when Disclosure happens i would just let it go. What ever they did in the past....just forget it trust me.


So why bother with earth criminals? Would we be allowed to kidnap and rape them (not that I want to)? Why are we ignoring kidnap and rape in exchange for???

What if they continue kidnapping and raping after they are here and it's no longer in the past but the present? Do we bring them up on charges at that point?



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
When we're done with the aliens, we should go after Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy for trespassing.
edit on 9-6-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Originally posted by humphreysjim

Originally posted by brindle

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Laws apply to humans, not alien life forms.

What you are saying makes no more sense than putting a dog on trial for rape if it humps your leg.
Our laws apply to aliens when they are on our planet.What you are saying is invalid.It is like saying,I am going to Italy,but I dont have to abide by Italian laws because I am not from there.You have to abide by the laws of the jurisdiction you are in.


No, our laws apply to humans, specifically, otherwise a dog humping a man's leg would get it taken to trial, and then a likely jail term. No trials for animals, and no trials for aliens, it's as simple as that.
If you plan on visiting another planet with beings,proper protocol would be to contact the leaders and make the intent of your visit known.They would in turn,inform you of the proper procedures of the race.These aliens are here to do things that clearly we dont want done.They need to be caught and put to justice.


Exactly. You would think an "advanced" alien species would care about order. They could be a society of people like the Europeans that invaded America. There is no way I'd welcome these guys unless they admitted to everything and turned over any of their kind that might still be kidnapping and raping like the reports claim.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4

Originally posted by ObvTruth
If or when Disclosure happens i would just let it go. What ever they did in the past....just forget it trust me.


So why bother with earth criminals? Would we be allowed to kidnap and rape them (not that I want to)? Why are we ignoring kidnap and rape in exchange for???

What if they continue kidnapping and raping after they are here and it's no longer in the past but the present? Do we bring them up on charges at that point?


Because we shouldnt provoke a highly advanced race.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
When we're done with the aliens, we should go after Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy for trespassing.
edit on 9-6-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)


You do realize that this was a hypothetical post and not a definitive statement right? In the spirit of the original question, yes we should go after them. Fairies are evil in most countries except America and so are most versions of the Santa tale. My favorite being about him putting bad children in his sack, taking them to hell, and leaving a lump of coal in place of the child. The American version is a little different. LOL



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Justice,I say Justice



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
When we're done with the aliens, we should go after Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy for trespassing.
edit on 9-6-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)
Sants claus is a bastard,I saw him kissing mommy before.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
When we're done with the aliens, we should go after Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy for trespassing.
edit on 9-6-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)
I am looking for the tooth fairy.Many moons ago that scam artist didnt pay me for a back molar.Then the next year,he ran off with my pay for a front chicklet.If you see him,tell him i want my money with interest.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4You do realize that this was a hypothetical post and not a definitive statement right? In the spirit of the original question, yes we should go after them.


Yeah, I was just trying to get the point across that, for argument's sake, Santa was real (the nice Americanized version
), he would be a mass lawbreaker, so, should we take him to trial? How would we do it? We're talking about a man with supernatural powers. He can pass through walls, travel at ridiculous speeds, and generally laughs in the face of the laws of physics.

These aliens you are portraying seem like they'd be magnitudes more advanced and capable than Santa Claus, so, rather than putting either of them on trial, we should be trying not to piss them off, seeing as they could probably annihilate our entire race at their our whim. They could make rape and murder seem like a picnic, and I'm sure Santa could too if he were that way inclined


Edit: By the way, can anyone tell me what the "K" and "W" stand for in the stats under my profile picture?
edit on 9-6-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-6-2011 by humphreysjim because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


I guess it comes down to who's at the top of the food chain. On this planet, we are. Do we not take animals out of their habitat, even destroy their habitat, conduct experiments on them, breed them for our own resources, and so forth?

I guess aliens are no different. It would only make sense that a higher race of beings, who know of our existence, would observe, conduct experiments, catalog, and even do things to some that would, under our laws, be criminal.

Just imagine what a rhinoceros would say about what we've done to their population or a dolphin about our treatment of the ocean, and so on and so on.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4
 


So if my brother or sister does these crimes I am responsible for the judgment or is it them? Just tryen to fully understand. Sorta like if humanity has ignorant within it does this mean ALL of humanity is JUDGED BY activities of some part of the species. Or are you stating OP that all the species (mentioned) and the entire races of them deserve prison????? Or just the bad apples.
edit on 6/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Well if they have super powers, it might not be so easy to do. I would imagine they would be far more advanced than us and would possible put us into prisons. Just hope if any ever do show up, they're friendly.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by prophecy4
 


So if my brother or sister does these crimes I am responsible for the judgment or is it them? Just tryen to fully understand. Sorta like if humanity has ignorant within it does this mean ALL of humanity is JUDGED BY activities of some part of the species. Or are you stating OP that all the species (mentioned) and the entire races of them deserve prison????? Or just the bad apples.
edit on 6/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)


It's a crime to harbor a fugitive so if they do a crime and you know where they are and don't turn them over, you go to prison as well. If they willingly turn them over then fine, but if they know where they are and still don't do anything, they should all be held accountable.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Who says that the women who had intercourse with these beings were raped? It could have been consensual.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael6059
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


I guess it comes down to who's at the top of the food chain. On this planet, we are. Do we not take animals out of their habitat, even destroy their habitat, conduct experiments on them, breed them for our own resources, and so forth?

I guess aliens are no different. It would only make sense that a higher race of beings, who know of our existence, would observe, conduct experiments, catalog, and even do things to some that would, under our laws, be criminal.

Just imagine what a rhinoceros would say about what we've done to their population or a dolphin about our treatment of the ocean, and so on and so on.


Animals always get revenge on humans. People get attacked all the time. Who's to say they don't plan the attacks? LOL.

E.T. is obviously a physical being, meaning it could be killed. If they aren't physical beings they sure sound like demons to me, right down to the "walk ins" (possession by an alien). Flesh and blood can be killed and demons can be cast out. Either way, we could handle them. Now if they aren't either one, we might be screwed LOL.



posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ItsAnOddFuture
Who says that the women who had intercourse with these beings were raped? It could have been consensual.


In Greek culture it is said that Hercules' mother was raped by Zues and thats how he was born.






top topics



 
19
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join