It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by prophecy4
They could be harvesting you for food for all you know. I'm sure there are deluded people that would just go because some stranger in a space car told them to get in. Have we learned nothing form our parents about strangers offering free "candy"?

And I totally get that totally and im a let the deluded slide like baseball
HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING FROM OUR PARENTS,HMMMMMMMMMM interesting question. Parents always pointed out good family members and bad ones um just sayen...
Family

edit on 6/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Nothing beats a good old fashion punch in the face. If you punch the CEO at your job, he'll fall just like the janitor. Technologically superior doesn't mean they can't get knocked the f*** out. LOL

Well seeing as they've been said to use telepathy and can read your mind, I'm sure you'd be dead before you got a chance to swing.

Wouldn't that be murder since they couldn't actually prove to any human what you might have done? Would you use that argument to defend yourself in court?

YOU
"He would have punched me had I not killed him."

PROSECUTOR
"Did he try to hit you?"

YOU
"No. I killed him before he raised his arm to do it."

LOL. Your first scenario ends in an alien raping someone with a probe and your new one ends in murder. Sounds like you don't trust these beings (whatever they are) either.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

They could be harvesting you for food for all you know. I'm sure there are deluded people that would just go because some stranger in a space car told them to get in. Have we learned nothing form our parents about strangers offering free "candy"?

And I totally get that totally and im a let the deluded slide like baseball
HAVE WE LEARNED NOTHING FROM OUR PARENTS,HMMMMMMMMMM interesting question. Parents always pointed out good family members and bad ones um just sayen...
Family

edit on 6/9/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

True, but these guys aren't family. Our parents also told us to never talk to strangers. Especially strangers that have been accused of kidnapping and rape. Would you have your daughter invite a stranger that has been accused of rape and murder, over for dinner?

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Would you have your daughter invite a stranger that has been accused of rape and murder, over for dinner?

NO I would EAT them

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
5 Pages and not one Flag?

Gonna...do...it...now!

That feels better!

ooh, ooh....and a star too!

C'mon people! It's a great topic and it would be nice to see it carry on.

Now git back there and flag it dammit! lol

edit on 9-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Yep. All those things have been done while they were IN THEIR SHIPS. Once they get out, we strip them of all technology and put them in a cell with rapists so they can experience what they have been doing to humans.

Can you provide some documentation to back that up? .. mind if i don't take your word for it and go all "America, f yeah!" on them? .. I've heard accounts that were supposedly true alien abduction stories where people reported they were frozen in their bed unable to move while the alien communicated directly with them mentally .. I would venture to say that you're either wrong, or it's unknown for sure.. probably the latter ..

Or.. they don't exist .. I might as well add that once more

That appears in lots of stories and there is usually more than one and at least one or some on the ship. Ships are always reported as being near and other beings are on them. I can't prove it, but I also can't prove that I just scratched my head. The best that I could do is wait until I need to scratch my head again and record it. Still doesn't prove that it happened the first time, but it did, regardless of lack of proof.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

Oh get real they won't even put the illegal aliens who crawl back over the border after being deported in jail.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
5 Pages and not one Flag?

Gonna...do...it...now!

That feels better!

ooh, ooh....and a star too!

edit on 9-6-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I was wondering who was gonna do that I was gonna give em 1 for the thinking involved in the thread it seems you crossed the fear line

And here is another Flag for your efforts in spawning THINKING UNIVERSALLY

link   

Well seeing as they've been said to use telepathy and can read your mind, I'm sure you'd be dead before you got a chance to swing.

Wouldn't that be murder since they couldn't actually prove to any human what you might have done? Would you use that argument to defend yourself in court?

YOU

PROSECUTOR
"Did he try to hit you?"

YOU

LOL. Your first scenario ends in an alien raping someone with a probe and your new one ends in murder. Sounds like you don't trust these beings (whatever they are) either.

No you just constantly fail to get the point... what is the point? I'm being intentionally sarcastic and funny because it's absurd.. what is the absurdity?

That you think for one moment you could try to bring the law into a situation dealing with an alien civilization that is clearly superior in technology with some crazy assumptions to back it up like they can only use their mental powers in their ship and that they have no weapons.. assumptions with absolutely no basis in fact at all ..

I have to think you're either not serious or you're a kid
.. either way it goes, I'm just having fun with the idea by throwing in some logic, sarcasm and by playing devil's advocate .. either way it goes I don't think we have any power to do anything about it if they exist.. and you're welcome to try if you like.. I don't expect I'll be watching any alien court proceedings on c-span or judge judy any time soon.
edit on 9-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

link   
If the opportunity arises,and they land in my backyard,and I am fairly sober,I will make a beeline to the craft.Once inside,I will evacuate them out of the craft.I will then fly the craft to a secure location.At which point,I will camoflauge it with tarps...I will then sell it on ebay to the highest bidder.

link   
As long as we tax them and give em an ID, that should be punishment enough.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
If the opportunity arises,and they land in my backyard,and I am fairly sober,I will make a beeline to the craft.Once inside,I will evacuate them out of the craft.I will then fly the craft to a secure location.At which point,I will camoflauge it with tarps...I will then sell it on ebay to the highest bidder.

I'll do the same! .. as long as it's not a stick shift, not driven a stick in a few years.. that'd slow me down

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

YOU

PROSECUTOR
"Did he try to hit you?"

YOU

No you just constantly fail to get the point... what is the point? I'm being intentionally sarcastic and funny because it's absurd.. what is the absurdity?

That you think for one moment you could try to bring the law into a situation dealing with an alien civilization that is clearly superior in technology with some crazy assumptions to back it up like they can only use their mental powers in their ship and that they have no weapons.. assumptions with absolutely no basis in fact at all ..

I have to think you're either not serious or you're a kid
.. either way it goes, I'm just having fun with the idea by throwing in some logic, sarcasm and by playing devil's advocate .. either way it goes I don't think we have any power to do anything about it if they exist.. and you're welcome to try if you like.. I don't expect I'll be watching any alien court proceedings on c-span or judge judy any time soon.
edit on 9-6-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Actually, you are assuming that their powers are mental and not technological, which drastically changes things. I know you're being sarcastic, but you haven't given a scenario where what they do ends good for humans. That's my point. I have yet to hear a scenario where contact from them has benefited us in the least.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
They may have decent technology,but they cant drive for #.Over the last 100 years,they have crashed discs all over the place.They have gotten real lucky to crash in secluded places.Look at the roswell crash,kecksburg crash,needles crash.One of their next crashes will be in a populated area.They will be exposed.They will then have to answer for thier actions here on earth.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

LOL. I posted something similar on Facebook a few weeks back. Only I wouldn't sell it on eBay. According to the people here I would then be allowed to be a kidnapping, raping, mass murderer since I have possession of more advance technology. That automatically frees me from any more obligations or answering to any earthly authority.

That last part was sarcasm, but I would steal the ship. If they don't answer to our laws, I don't have to answer to any laws they may have against stealing.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

They may have decent technology,but they cant drive for #.Over the last 100 years,they have crashed discs all over the place.They have gotten real lucky to crash in secluded places.Look at the roswell crash,kecksburg crash,needles crash.One of their next crashes will be in a populated area.They will be exposed.They will then have to answer for thier actions here on earth.

Is that luck or planning? The odds argue against luck. The question then becomes, "why are they purposely downing craft in secluded areas?"

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I'll do the same! .. as long as it's not a stick shift, not driven a stick in a few years.. that'd slow me down
Ok ,so were partners.It doesnt matter who retrieves the craft,we split it 50/50.If one of us retrieves a crashed craft,we rendevous at a location to be announced per subsequent conversations.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Actually, you are assuming that their powers are mental and not technological, which drastically changes things. I know you're being sarcastic, but you haven't given a scenario where what they do ends good for humans. That's my point. I have yet to hear a scenario where contact from them has benefited us in the least.

I'm not assuming anything, telepathy could be technology driven.. it could be an implant, it could be the ship that is broadcasting and receiving signals their mind can understand.. it could also be mental.. I don't know, and won't pretend to know.. all I suggested was that based on some of the supposed true accounts, those abilities were used in the person's bedroom while they were restrained/paralyzed ..

I can give a scenario where they do good things for humans.. some accounts by people who claim to have been in contact with aliens have suggested they are here to keep us from destroying ourselves.. disabling our ^NUCLEAR weapons when we're in a time that we might be tempted to use them against our fellow humans.. the abductions could be genetic experiments aimed and preserving our species from a defect we don't know about.. sexual assaults could be a form of genetic engineering as well.. who knows? I sure don't .. we could also be dealing with multiple races as others have suggested .. one of them could be the rapey kind while the other is the good kind..

I don't know.. but neither do you .. and in all your scenarios they are bad and need to be arrested, or punched in the face ..

edit on 9-6-2011 by miniatus because: corrected my weapons comment.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

What are your opinions on convicting E.T. for crimes against humanity?

First we need evidence of their existence, then we need to capture, then we need to build a case... This sounds like a huge waste of money. I hear where you are coming from, but this is just a waste of time and money.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Originally posted by topherman420
reply to post by prophecy4

INteresting post, I had never thought of that, but now that I am....
We are dealing with earth laws, and in every right of theirs they will be most likely inclined to scoff at them and wipe us out or just stand there and smile "Okay try it we DARE you"

We can't apply our laws to them, the only result would be retaliation, and if all those stories hold true (imo I don't see evidence they do, but this is hypothetical) the world would be pissed and those aliens got one up on us to be doing this for so long. There would be no point unless we want conflict, it's best just to say "Okay you got us, good one guys, we cool now?" and hope for a good relationship.

Actually, if they were here first, aren't WE the ones breaking their laws?

hmmmm...

If macro evolution is true (unlikely since even ancient astronaut theorists believe in intelligent design at this point, just by a different creator than God), then we were still here first. The planet belongs to us. We also take prisoners of war. Who knows, they may be susceptible to water or the common cold lol. We have the advantage.

#

Stop trying to start # with Aliens buddy, there are far more important issues at hand than pissing off ultra advanced spacefaring civilizations and getting beaten like a red headed stepchild.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join