It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Disclosure Happens - Aliens Should Be Put In Prison

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
The planet is dying and we are in crisis and all you can come up with is this...?? get your head straight dude, stop feeding the loon.

The planet is fine. In fact, we are the ones that are going to die (sooner as the earth that is).

Ontopic, if you are going to use Mythology as your source to your judgement on Aliens, then why only mention the negative side? There are lots of references to good deeds as well!

Did you know, for example, that the Annunaki (and others in the same area) were all, one by one, slaughtered because someone else wanted to live there? Some of them even lived peacefull lives.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What a silly thread.

Aliens don't intend to harm us, they're not evil.

You may think of it as kidnapping, but it isn't really. Kidnapping by humans is done with intent to harm or for ransom. Alien abduction is done to study humans in a non-violent way and then return them to Earth without them being hurt at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by prophecy4

Originally posted by colloredbrothers
You guys are official nuts. Where is the hard proof you dumbass? Go sue the aliens and well see how the court reacts to your annunaki bogus.

The planet is dying and we are in crisis and all you can come up with is this...?? get your head straight dude, stop feeding the loon.

Just to let you know i applauded after i read that. Nicely said.

Hmmm... are you people stupid? It's a hypothetical question about aliens admitting guilt. I guess neither of you have any reading comprehension skills. LOL. That explains a lot.

I love how you are trying to doubt my intelligence even though you cant even show real hard proof of what your claiming.
edit on 10-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

Your looking for hard proof where there is no hard proof as you would say. They problem is that you can't trust the people telling you the story so you discredit them as making it up or what ever. Why, should you not believe what another human is saying, and why would they want to lie?

If they are lieing then great just stop listening to them, but if they are telling the truth why not have an idea of what to do when these aliens do become such a big problem that something needs to happen. Its one thing to say, no I think we should just kill them, still not agreeing with the op, and say no they do not exsit. How, can you tell me that your belief is any better than mine, because you can not prove to me that aliens don't exsit?
We can talk ideas and beliefs and disagree but to ask for some hard proof on a belief is just silly. The only people to know are the people being abducted, and then they tell you the story and you get the choice whether to believe them or not.

and to prophcey 4 it is quit funny to whatch people act this way over a hypothetical question.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I'll watch these later cause my moms in here right now..And yeah im not going to look up Alien rape for run...

You don't have to look it up. Watch Fire In The Sky, Travis Walton was anally probed without permission. That's sodomy/rape. Watch Steven Spielberg's, Taken, which was inspired by real stories. Women were taken and raped. One was actually tricked by an alien into having sex. They kidnapped children too. These are the beings you want to welcome. God only knows what they are doing with children when they take them.

LOL. You serious? Please show me a link. Cause that made my day XD

Im sure its for experimentation.

Show a link to what? If you have NetFlix search for "Fire In The Sky" which is based on a true story and the guy has never failed the lie detector test and neither have his friends. It happened in the 90s and the authorities thought his friends murdered him after he was missing for a week.

Also search "Taken" the mini series. It stars Dakota Fanning when she was super young. Spielberg based the entire series on abduction reports. NetFlix has them both.

It happened in the 70s. Film was made in the 90s.

It's a believable story. Seems very scary but we don't know what was up with that guy. We don't know what kind of # was going on in his life. There may be more to this story than you can imagine. It sure does seem like they were trying pretty hard to scare the # out him pretty good seeing as how they didn't kill him. They could have kept him unconscious the entire time... but they did not, they waited for him to wake up. Remember that.

There's a lot of interesting points to that story.... but we certainly do not have the whole story or if it was really aliens. We just know that it very much appeared to be by this man. Even if it was... and I believe it is certainly possible, we have no way of knowing what all of this was about.

that doesn't make it legal or moral, but come on, they didn't even kill the guy.
Much worse violence than this happens everyday. They didn't even beat him up.

I'm not excusing it but don't make it sound like the eeriest and most morbid thing to happen this century.
I'm sure that wasn't even the sickest thing that happened THAT DAY on this planet.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Just out of curiousity, how do you expect to place members of a species that are obviously intelligent enough to travel through space, time and/or dimensions in a prison? Surely the first time you handed them a toothbrush they would go Macgyver on you and turn the entire prison into a makeshift spaceship.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The solution is to call the great sheriff of Maricopa county,Joe Arpaio.I am sure he will want to house the greys in tent city.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mercurio
What a silly thread.

Aliens don't intend to harm us, they're not evil.

You may think of it as kidnapping, but it isn't really. Kidnapping by humans is done with intent to harm or for ransom. Alien abduction is done to study humans in a non-violent way and then return them to Earth without them being hurt at all.

So if I come to your house in the middle of the night, take your daughter, do what I want to her without her consent in the name of science, that's OK with you correct?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphecyPhD
You must be American. America has the biggest prison population in the world and not you want to expand that to outta this world? LOL, the OP wants to arrest the aliens for hearsay and they didn't even GET here yet!! What if they were just about to land until they read this thread and decided to turn around and go the other way?
edit on 6/10/2011 by ProphecyPhD because: typo

Another person that lacks reading comprehension skills but presumes to be intelligent. The posts asks a hypothetical admission to being the mythological characters. Notice that in the scenario, they admit guilt.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ugh. This thread was dead and it should of stayed dead. Theres nothing more to talk about here. :

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

Pretty stupid.

For one, if aliens exists(which I know they do) they are so far more advanced then we are. You don't pick battles you can't win.

Second. If aliens exist, there can be potentially unlimited species -- who is to say who is guilty? Furthermore, even if you could pin point a race, could you pinpoint those responsible?

No. So convicting them would be violation of Human rights -- which would obviously have to extend to E.T. by the nature of them being more advanced than we.

Why so silly?

Even if they admitted guilt -- which they would never do, how does one go about securing something more advanced than it?
edit on 11-6-2011 by Laokin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

If aliens show up claiming to be the gods of mythology, angels, etc. they should be put on trial for crimes against humanity.

Anunnaki - kidnapping, slavery, rape
Zeus - kidnapping and rape.
The Watchers (fallen angels) - kidnapping and rape.
Modern Aliens - kidnapping and rape.

We could go on and on through history and reports of beings from the sky kidnapping and raping people keeps popping up. Are we going to hold them accountable for what they've done? Suppose they have technology that allows them to live 10,000 years or even forever. That would mean they have the guilty parties, but should we ask them to turn them over to be put to justice?

What are your opinions on convicting E.T. for crimes against humanity?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hugs and kisses to all aliens

Here, there and everywhere.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecy4

interesting idea. i tend to think they'd escape from our jails & head off into space. we don't have the technology to imprison them and i doubt they'd willingly be kept in jail.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Yea, sure. Let's really piss them off good and see if they toast us with their higher tech. than our tech. and then, let's see who comes out on top. I wonder if you stopped and thought for one nano-second that they may just be wanting to help our civilization out of the dark ages. Good thought, bad thing to do. Now if they displayed negative actions and intent, I really think our current prison system would not be able to curtail their intentions. Besides, I personally would not want to take the chance in pissing them off. Do you really think that we could confine them with the resources we have? Not. Personally, I'd like to live out the rest of my years in relative peace.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
But, how would you hold something that cant be held, in a prison that will not hold them, when you cannot catch them?
The very nature of your post implies that its a "do-able" thing. If they can travel here...and we cant travel there...we are up the creek without a paddle...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
But, how would you hold something that cant be held, in a prison that will not hold them, when you cannot catch them?
The very nature of your post implies that its a "do-able" thing. If they can travel here...and we cant travel there...we are up the creek without a paddle...
We can travel to the moon,mars... but if we travel into bigfoot country,we are up against a superior being.The same applies here.Having a craft that can go places means nothing as far as superiority.I rate our sasquatch number 1,humans number 2,and grey aliens are the lowest on the totem pole.Obviously other species of aliens would change up the superiority charge if brought into the mix.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

You must want the whole Human race to die dont you?

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

reply to post by brindle

Dont worry skippy,I could whoop the whole planet of greys after a 5th of grey goose.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

reply to post by brindle

Dont worry skippy,I could whoop the whole planet of greys after a 5th of grey goose.

Yep and when they pull out some weapon that you cant even imagine your going to freeze up. Then they are going to Anal Probe your ass.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

reply to post by brindle

Yep and when they pull out some weapon that you cant even imagine your going to freeze up. Then they are going to Anal Probe your ass.
The only thing they will be probing is the floor,looking for their heads to reattach them to their shoulders after I land a good right to the forehead.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join