It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who needs some reiki/enrgy healing/ light ? Free per request.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hello jgarcya, nice to meet you. If you can, please send me whatever you can spare. I am grateful for it, and hope your kindness is repaid in some form or other. Thanks a lot. Take care.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
morning ya'll.

I have to say i'm a bit shocked that i am not hearing back from any of you about your energy level or experience, dreams, etc.
After last nights session i thought i'd be hearing from many of you. based on what i felt i'm sure some of you felt it too. please keep the dialogue open and the request for energy coming.

blessings

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have recently been intiated into level 1 Reiki and I would love to recieve a distance healing from you. My name is Jim. Thanks fellow Deadhead ;-)

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Do you do attunements as well?

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sinclairj75

I am aware of the attunement process, but am holding off on performing them until I can get a hold of a video camera. That is the next stage of my "tune on, tune up, the world" process. I would like to show videos of what i am doing and teach people. more to come.... I send you energy tonight.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I went to sleep with a peaceful feeling and woke the same. Having a bit of detox reaction that can come with it, but handling it well.

You are appreciated so much. Looking forward to seeing your videos!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
PS: I'd love to just stay on your list for what I mentioned if at all possible.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by jgarcya
morning ya'll.

I have to say i'm a bit shocked that i am not hearing back from any of you about your energy level or experience, dreams, etc.
After last nights session i thought i'd be hearing from many of you. based on what i felt i'm sure some of you felt it too. please keep the dialogue open and the request for energy coming.

blessings
Greetings! Well, for me, I was sleeping very well based on the time I read that you began. I had anticipated feeling the energy at the same time as the night before, but did not feel it. Then I read that you did not begin until around 10pm (my time) so... I and Meggie are having a great day today after an energizing sleep last night! Thanks!

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Thank you for the offer. Anything to help people get through rough times should be appreciated. If you send some my way, that will help alot. Thanks

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
workers of light, blessings to you all.

surprise! I starting early today and can only do a short session, i have to get some work done b/4 the weekend hits.there's still a few minutes left if anyone new wants on the 3rd list. To all that have asked may my energy help us all have a wonderful weekend full of bliss and wonderful new discoveries and a feeling of belonging and making a difference.

Much shorter list tonight. Keep em coming for the next one.

Tomorrow I am dedicating my self to my experiment. I will continue to add any new comers as they come in and pick up on the group energy work on Sunday.

Blessings to all.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Please send me some healing and helping energy.contact my higher self and guide us together.help me break my mediation barriers.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Hey J,
Could you please send some light ?
I'd be honored to get on your list. My life kindda lacks focus lately.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
wise souls of ATS,

I just finished my Friday session. 4:18-4:44pm mst. Tonight i used a citrine crystal in my meditation. Check out this link for claims on what citrine is used for.
www.gemstonegifts.com...
I was given this crystal by a good friend and it has been in my pocket since I received it. Today i used it to draw Reiki symbols over my 3 lists. Some people got some extra attention, i've been randomly doing that through out all three meditations.

today i singled out Zachsfunk49- they say they are a skeptic- i asked the angels and guides to help them feel their own energy and be aware of their powers to heal. I asked that a warm tingly feeling be brought to the center of their palms and feet. hopefully they got the message
we'll see.

Sinclairj75 you are attuned to level 2 if you want it. Sit in meditation, ask your guides to bring the radiant white light through your crown and down your spine to your feet. IF YOU DO NOT WANT IT, don't look for it or accept it. it will return back to the earth. PM me If you would like to know the symbol and how to use it. (Reiki people please don't get mad at me).As you can tell I'm a bit non-traditional

As i was drawing the symbols with my crystal over the list. it was almost as it it was a pen/wand. I could actually feel the "resistance" of the energy as the crystal flowed through the air.

Though the energy wasn't like last nights it was still strong an I still feel it in my palms.
I hope everyone has a safe and happy friday night.

love n light

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

Well it turns out I was cooking dinner during this time, and got really creative and energetic (which has been sorely lacking in my meal preparations lately.) Fresh fish, fresh veggies sauteed in real butter from the Mennonite store nearby, iced tea w/ lemon (gosh- how long since I've made tea? I've been so lethargic of late.) Am I awakening from some deep slumber to the person I used to be-- the person which I know remains resident, yet silent and sullen. I have not drawn or painted in so long, and I know it would help so much. It is as though I have been punishing myself. Why? I have been thinking on it, though. Art, that is... and the transcending feeling it gifts me with. This is a good sign. All of this attention to energy, light and healing reminds me of my freedom and will to create, and to become. Thank you for reminding me that it is my decision to create what I become. Thank you for the energy, love, light that facilitates and motivates. Willing you the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Hi JGARCYA, I could use some reiki energy sent my way. ALL YOU CAN SPARE!!
Would it help with chronic fatige? Anyway thanks in advance!! TONY

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jgarcya
morning ya'll.

blessings

So far I haven't felt anything.
I quit taking my antidepressant not really out of choice but by lack of funds to get to the doctor as I am out of refills. It was the only prescription medication I took. And I had been taking it since 1996. So you can imagine. Today was very bad. Just in the last couple hours I started feeling a little better but that has been how it's going. Feeling okay at night but daytime simply horrible and my mood is swinging something terrible. Keep whatever you got coming even if it isn't working for me it gives me hope. Thanks for all you do.
edit on 10-6-2011 by SavannahJane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
jgarcya

I keep getting the feeling I should be calling you Jaguar Seer. Anyway I'm kind of embarrassed to relate what I have to say about what happened after my last post which was during your first call for people that needed healing, I prefer the word love because that's what it feels like to me. I feel a bit self concious talking about it like that though because....well because people take it the wrong way or have antiquated attitudes about a male expressing that sort of thing. Anyway I was feeling a bit down due to the volume of people expressing pain. I'm not sure if you saw my first post but I described being good at reading people. What I didn't tell you is that for some reason, it feels like I absorb pain. I have had a bunch of people in my life that used to download their problems on to me. I got to the point where I had to tell them to stop because it felt like they were sucking energy out of me. I was literally physically drained after these conversations. Anyway I was feeling a little like that after reading everyone that was responding to your invite.

So after my last post I decided to try to reach out to you through your ATS tag. I have played around with visualising myself as a being of light before and so this is what I did. As a being of light I pushed through your tag. When I did this everything was light but there was another light like mine. My light and the other light were, its hard to describe, more dense I guess. I came closer to the other light and tried to push into it. When the lights touched I got this feeling of recognition, followed by joy. I just started laughing for no reason. So I had gone from being almost in tears to laughter. I stayed there for a while because it was a pleasant experience. All of this happened almost instantaneously, as soon as I pushed through your tag.

I have this problem that developed recently that occurs after I lie down to sleep. I wake up with severe, crippling pain. The morning following the above experience there was no pain. I haven’t been back to this thread since that morning. I think because I knew that I would have to talk this honestly about what happened. Anyway the pain is starting to come back so here I am. I don't know if it was even you that I came in contact with or maybe you were in the middle of something and I taped into it. I don't know if you were aware of what I described above when it happened or if you are constantly taped into energy or something and I just stumbled into it, I don't know. All I know is I want it to happen again. I'm hesitant to repeat what I did with my light visualisation for reasons that are unclear, so I have decided to listen to my intuition. Anyway if you could please send some energy my way I'd appreciate it greatly.

edit on 11-6-2011 by AusiAnarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I would be very grateful if you would put me on the list. I haven't been feeling well and have been especially lonely. I appreciate your sincere effort. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AusiAnarchist

wow ausi,

it sounds like you definitely have clarity of your mind and the ability to express yourself in great detail. what a great vision.I too like any other word than healing(love is a great substitute). i try to use healing as little as possible. no shame in sending love to anyone. i believe it is the only thing that can help all off us. no mater what the situation, if it can't cure us it can at least ease the situation knowing people care about you for who you are unconditionally.love, light,healing energy, they are all of the same vibration.

those of us that vibrate at higher levels tend to attach those that that vibrate at lower levels. its like a moth to a flame.some people get their energy by creating drama, wallowing in sorrow, or speak and do negative things. being light workers it is imperative that we recognize the energy vampires right away. i learned at an early age to eliminate these type of people from my life. that way i could continue to increase my vibrational level without it always being drained again by someone else.? does this make sense?

I too believe i can sense and feel peoples pain. i am a positive person, but sometimes during s session i will focus on somebody then start balling.it is ok. for my its like breaking through for that person i release what they are unable too. sometime im wrong, am maybe i am just releasing some of my own hidden blockages, maybe from past lives. that being said, jaguar seer....i like it....wish i didn't have a screen name already. i am un aware of any specifics in my past life, but i was always attracted to the native american philosophy and shaminism. sometimes when i meditate i put an indian/mexican blanket over my head and around me. i told my girl two nights ago i like it because it make me feel like an indian.

thank you for trying to reach out to me via my tag in vision. this is exactly what i am talking about!!!it is one thing to have someone projecting light to all that wish to receive it, but a totally new game when the people on the other end consciously are trying to tap into it. just like you did!see what happened. what a great vision and well told, i've never been told anything like that before. i am a vision of light walking/sleeping/ or in meditation, i am conscious of my words and actions and try to put positivity in all i say and do. for some its annoying, others grounding, others inspiring. i prefer the later two.
we all have this ability.

in terms of fear.eliminate it.fear is the one thing, the only thing, that limits your potential. if i was afraid to put myself out there for all of you, we wouldn't be having this conversation., you wouldn't have had your vision, and you wouldn't have made yourself pain free for a moment.i believe caution is separate from fear. go for it.

Like i told everyone, i will continue doing this for all of you. i want all of you to help your selves grow and heal and find a new connection with our spirits.ausi, now i know your out there, i look forward to meeting you in light body, i've never done that with any body i've known, the others have been "strangers".

to all, please have no hesitation in sharing, i like honesty. like savannahjane, she hasn't felt any thing yet, but she is not giving up.thank you for that i will try to send a little extra to her so i may see if we can break that barrier.time will tell.

i play no favorites, i give to all who ask, i just wish i was able to meet all of you in person and do an on hand session to give you all specifically what you need. until then this will do.

blessings

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Update on how I'm feeling. Sunday was my best day yet. I am letting you know that just in case you did anything extra for me Saturday night so you can compare. I felt physically good. Today I had a little step back. Woke at 5:09 this morning and started out okay but then as the day wore on I got progressively worse. Wasn't feeling too hot this afternoon. Tonight I feel okay as well. Still not feeling like I was last week. So glad for that. I so can't take feeling that way. Anyway I wanted to thank you for everything that you have done for me and all that you are still doing for everyone else! Keep the good stuff coming this way.
edit on 13-6-2011 by SavannahJane because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join