It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

who needs some reiki/enrgy healing/ light ? Free per request.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by xizd1
reply to post by jgarcya

I need some kind of help, maybe this is it!
Please send energy my way. Thank you.

Thank you so much. I feel that this has really worked for me!

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
greetings workers of the light,

i just got done with a short meditation 1:58pm mst- 2:27pm mst. I just want to say that everyone that has requested to be put on my list has been done. since this was a shorter meditation i really didn't have the time to let myself get into any deep visions. I did read all of your names and tried to send my energy where ever you requested it.

for those that requested i send it to the world, i did that too. I pray that the powers that be, open their hearts and see that war is wrong. I pray that the soldiers lay down their weapons and hug their enemy. i pray that the people become empowered to educate themselves of the corruption, greed, lies and deceit. to stand up for themselves and demand the RIGHTS they were given before the governments of the world even existed.

I have had a very busy month so far, esp the last week, therefore i haven't been able to get in to many long meditation sessions devoting myself to the list. Instead i have been doing shorter sessions throughout the day. I try to work meditation into my work and when i drive. I routinely listen to a recording of "om mani padme hum" while working and in my car for hours on end. sometimes i' ll do this just to get myself ready for a session.

hopefully i will get the chance in the next day or two to do a nice long session. i really enjoy raising my vibrational level to new heights, while focusing my intent on you all getting in touch with your own healing energy.

lots of love and light and may all of you feel what i sent you today.

blessings

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

I just wanted to pop in again to say thanks!
I haven't been around ATS very much lately, but even though I've had a few off days, I have to say that I feel significantly better than I did before you started doing this! I have felt far more centered and not as scattered as I did before. So thanks again! I appreciate it more than I can say! Wish I could do something for you in return...

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by gemineye

blessings,

I am glad things are going better for you. Your gift to me, as well as the others on ATS, is your testimonial. It is people like yourself that reach out to a stranger, ask for something simple like a little energy, receive it, and use it to heal yourself.
I can talk to people all day long about energy, they may or may not believe me. But if i can have a hundred or more people talking about how they were able to get back in touch with their own healing energy, by taking a shot in the dark and asking a distance energy worker to send some love. I think i may have a chance to turn on hundreds if not thousands, to a new idea, a new concept, a belief in chance, and the power of intent. You are the ones that are going to make this all possible. combined we can accomplish anything.
Namaste and blessings to all

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xizd1

Thank you, i will continue to send you energy. May your life continue to go as you intend it to be. Please spread the word. i would love to be sending energy to a whole stack of papers filled with requests. This may be all that i am able to do to help my fellow companions at the moment, and the great creator knows we all need some help sometime.

For me, doing this enables me to fulfill one more goal of my spiritual quest. Ideally i'd like to do on hands session in person for free, for hundreds of people a day. I believe some day i will make this a possibility, i just haven't aligned all the pieces of the puzzle yet. I know if its meant to be, the great creator will provide.

blessings

posted on Jun, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My heart is heavy seeing this thread still active.Doing online healing is wrong on so many levels.

A rainbow is only a mist which envelops light.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperface
My heart is heavy seeing this thread still active.Doing online healing is wrong on so many levels.

A rainbow is only a mist which envelops light.

You made your point in your post on the last page, of which I tried to ignore. But then you come back in and do it again. Why be so insistent on coming in here and posting negative if you don't believe? It is very frustrating especially since I think that this has helped me, others, and has my interest peaked. Can you not just leave it alone for those of us that do like this thread?

And that is all I will say about this because jgarcya has worked very hard on this thread and channeling good energy, love, light and everything else. I don't want to ruin all his work and see the thread go down hill over an exchange of ill words. Thank you jgarcya for everything.

edit on 17-6-2011 by SavannahJane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Hi y'all,

I hope everyone is feeling good today. I have a bit of time, so in about 15min i am going to start another meditation. If anyone wants to be added to the lists, now is a good time.

Funny story: My dog ate my lists. weird? they must of had some good energy attracting her to them. Anyhow, i recopied them, its kind of long 92 names. keep em coming. along with any feedback if you experience anything. those that have been doing so, you are greatly appreciated.

Lots of love and light.

Blessings.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SavannahJane

You barrage of abuse and rudeness is not very healing or relaxed is it?

If I have appeared magniloquent.then the judge will be the silent fish swiming in the pool of vibrations.

I have spoken to my household cleaner and she says she has had a lot of help from healing on forums.So I think my epistemological opinion was premature.

You may of course all carry on .Im fine with it now.

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
can you add me to your list? I have been fighting this stupid illness for 3 weeks and now my body is so weak i can keep being ill for all the autumn/winter if i keep being like this...
thank you

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jgarcya

If I'm NOT too late, please add me to your list (again). Thanks.

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I'm having another good day. And wanted to drop another thank you for everything. Put me back on the list tonight for another round of healing energy. I so appreciate everything you have done and I know there are others in the thread that feel the same way. Have a great weekend!

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Add me please...and feel the love and light I send to you.

Namaste

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Ok,this thread seems to be over now.Reviewing it I have to say it was in poor taste.Giving false hope to celestial beings is the cruelest card in the pack.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by paperface

Oh, paperface. You just can't seem to stay away. before you decide what is in bad taste, why don't you ask me if maybe i can help you try to understand something new. Why do you have the only negative opinion of my thread. I am dedicating my time, my energy, in order to share a gift with the world. No harm done in praying for people? I've done everything i said i would do and will continue doing it for all that ask. I've put in more hours of my time and energy, for complete strangers, asking for nothing in return.

What have you done for yourself?for others? Oh i forgot, your the wistleblower saving the people from a hoax. Thanks you, i'm sure thousands are thankful for your hard work and dedication to seeking the truth.

You have no proof what i do has no effect, you have no evidence, you have no testimony, you have no first hand knowledge. So the preponderance of the evidence is in my favor. meet me with intellect, i welcome it.

Obviously, you are VERY limited in your knowledge on healing modalities. I asked you about your personal first hand knowledge of anything i talk about or do in terms of sending distance energy. You failed to answer.

On hands healing has been around for centuries, people have been doing what i do for 1000's of years. They have been doing Reiki since the late 1800's, since it was rediscovered by mikao usui. People have been doing this for longer than you been alive.

Isn't it possible that there may be some forms of ancient knowledge that you and many others are unaware of? I thought that was the point of ATS, topics that the average person isn't aware of, hidden info. Stick to your three letter job, cia, fbi, nsa, dhs, or whoever employs you to talk trash. your good at it. Way to fall in line. You got my east coast sarcasm kicking in
No worries. If you don't want to look, you'll never find anything new.

When you study this subject for a few years and you dedicate 6 plus years to meditating/healing then maybe i will believe you have knowledge on this subject, and personal first hand knowledge. Until then please stop lurking in a forum you have no faith in. What satisfaction do you get from trashing people's beliefs? Live and let live. Know that we are equals. the god in me recognizes the god in you.

Blessings to you paperface. I will pray for you. seems like you may need some positivity.

posted on Jun, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Greetings to all you beautiful ATSer's (paperface included
),

I hope all you dads had a wonderful father's day, and y'all got some good quality family time. I'm about to do an hour long session. I hope to get some good vibrations going. I hope that all you are open and receiving, i know i have definitely been sending some good stuff out to all of you. I love every minute i get to do this for us. Sometimes i find it hard to work because i rather be doing this. I report back with the time an anything i experience.

Thank you all, lots of love and light. and getting in touch with your own healing energy.

Blessings

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
greetings to all of you,

Last night i completed a long session of sending energy. From approx 11:20 pm mst- 12:23am mst. last night i sat with my crystal skull. I have a small one made of smokey quarts that i picked up in Taos, nm. this is my first meditation with it.

As usual i read over my list directing my energy to each person who requested to be on it. as i say their name, I ask that each time i repeat a name that the energy i send be amplified and like i have read their name a thousand times. I ask for all those that receive my energy, be in touch with their healing ability. I ask those that are having their issues subside be aware that they asked for the energy, and for them to make the connection of the intent and the results.

As i held my crystal skull, I asked that all that are suffering from issues of the head, neck, shoulders, and back, be especially receptive to the energy. That they may start their own healing, by releasing blockages. I did so in the 7 chakra positions.

For me this was no easy meditation. At first as i sat i had to attempt to clear my head for about 20 min. Due to some personal issues i am dealing with. it was quite the challenge to release and let go, but i was able to gain my focus, so i may clear myself and focus my intention on all of you.

This is a very important part of energy modalities, i must be clear of my baggage so i send no negativity. I usually am free of worries, drama, fear, and doubt. and usually enter into a clear mind right away. this time was different. it just took 20min but i succeeded.

In order for me to succeed, i must say i release and let go of all that bothers me, i accept me and i forgive me. During a energy session it is not uncommon for me to briefly lose my intention of sending to you all, but that is where i have to refocus my intent. I cancel, my thoughts and go back to sending to you all. usually i can do it for an hour so with little thought of me.

After i cleared my baggage, i was able to keep my focus and continue to concentrate my intention to all of you.

The energy was good last night, i was receiving a lot of warmth and tingling in my upper body, heart, chest, and shoulders. Though i had no visions, it was a beautiful session. I feel rested, energized, and have a clear mind. I hope that all of you, are starting to feel the same.

If there are any of you struggling with pain in the left elbow, and possibly the left shoulder, i may have sensed it, and i ask that you are able to get in touch with your own healing ability and remove all blockages.

Thank you, all of you. May we all continue to soak in the light. I look forward to many more of these.

blessings.

posted on Jun, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I don't have pain in my left shoulder or elbow but do have some sort of problem with my left elbow going numb down to my hand when I am laying on the couch. It is the only time it does it. And it only does it when I am in what I call the "funeral position". That is laying my arms across my chest like they do to someone when they are deceased. It was doing it last night. Doesn't hurt just frustrating and no doubt from all the years I carried trays on my left arm. It's so weird because it only happens from the elbow to the hand. Any ideas on how to try and take care of that I'm all ears.

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Send some my way please!

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I'll give this a shot. Send away! What can be done with it once you get it?
edit on 27-6-2011 by Masinger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join