It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Cartels are preparing for war

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dannikilla13
reply to post by gnosticquasar

shutting of trade with mexico would be unwise because manufacturing product that are consumed in the US are built in mexico..

and seriously ...a canal... mexicans can swim .... and walls ..well they know how to use ropes, pulleys and ..the great invention... ladders..

sorry for the sarcasm

Thats why you fill it with alligators, and piranhas..

Make it large enough to where you can not use ropes, ladders, ect....

While you could use a make shift boats you have guardsmen protecting the moat
and anyone caught crossing shoot on site.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
While that vehicle looks a bit intimidating...come on! You'd just have to shoot out a tire or two (they are unprotected) and that thing would be rendered immobile.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillynilly

Originally posted by dannikilla13

shutting of trade with mexico would be unwise because manufacturing product that are consumed in the US are built in mexico..

and seriously ...a canal... mexicans can swim .... and walls ..well they know how to use ropes, pulleys and ..the great invention... ladders..

sorry for the sarcasm

Thats why you fill it with alligators, and piranhas..

Make it large enough to where you can not use ropes, ladders, ect....

While you could use a make shift boats you have guardsmen protecting the moat
and anyone caught crossing shoot on site.

Oh please, please build it. Get your special forces troops out of Mexico first then build it big enough and deep enough to keep US policy out of here. I was born in and lived most of my life in the US but I don't want to go back, ever. If you can and will do that you can keep my retirement and social security I paid hundreds of thousands of dollars into, just promise me no one can cross it in either direction.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
They are destabilising Mexico in order to use the Mexicans to create a civil war situation in the US.

Pretty much what they are doing with the MiddleEast/Israel in order to collapse Europe into a jihadi civil war.

End result - a depopulated and defenceless Europe, M.E and US.

China and Russia clean up afterward - having destroyed almost the entire Western world without having to fire any nukes.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Question: what does any of that have to do with the increasing militarization of the Cartels in the on going struggle for power against the government, in most parts of mexico, North and south. Which is indeed the subject of the OP.

Rather than it being just a statement about you anti immigration stance, which has no bearing on the discussion at hand.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
You see, the cartels are smart. Even they know that the COLLAPSE of Industrialized civilization is coming and they are getting ready to DEFEND themselves against all opposition. That being said, you should all take a lesson from the drug trade and get ready for the COLLAPSE...PEACE

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

One good step forward. At least now the USD is not accepted anywhere in the Republic.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
when the US Dollar crashes and the US Revolution
starts, you will probably see lots of these cross over
the US Border in an attempt to re-take Texas.

If you want to see a real crapstorm then just sit back and watch the fireworks when they try to roll those things into Texas. Darned near all of us own guns and if there's two thing we'll fight to preserve, it's our land and our freedom. If (probably when) the USD crashes, we'll likely secede anyway, we've been looking for an excuse to secede for decades

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Can i get one in pink and lilac, please?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

The United States seriously needs to dig its own version of the Panama Canal and shut off all trade with Mexico immediately. Mexico is the single biggest security threat my country faces right now.

You mean build another one? The United States built that one in Panama. I should say finished it, it was started by the French.

And a canal is not a barrier, The Rio Grand marks a large stretch of the border between the US and Mexico but doesn't seem to be that big of a deterrent. People, in general, are smart and will figure ways around even your proposed "canal".

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Great thread. S&F!

This has all the makings of a semi-Mad Max / Road Warrior EPIC MOVIE. Sure, this is a real situation affecting real people. Just for a moment, consider that these "tanks" might not be intended for their own country. Imagine if they came across the border, NORTH onto American soil in open defiance, attacking border communities and actually occupying them, taking the locals as hostages to keep our police, SWAT, border patrol, FBI and National Guard at bay.

Depending on how far they penetrated into the US, they might have a sizeable occupation. And, with thousands of US citizens as hostages, how could we possibly attack if they were intent upon killing them if we made a move? Basically, as long as they could smuggle supplies into this new country of sorts, they could remain there as long as they wanted, bringing in cheap labor from Mexico to erect fences around their new territory, effectively making each overrun American community its own city-state.

CITY-STATES OF THE CARTEL OVERLORDS would be the title. In all seriousness, IF they attacked and overran several communities, taking most of the folks hostage... What could we really do? What WOULD we be willing to do to take back that small part of America? Would we stand for such an incursion? Or, would we let them have the land in trade for the hostages? What if they managed to take a politician or his family hostage? What if they took a celebrity hostage who happened to be visiting friends/family? How much leverage would they have? Sure, it would be brazen of them to attempt any of this, but then again, these guys and gals are on drugs and have more firepower than they know what to do with.
edit on 7-6-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well here's my very first post on ATS...

I honestly don't think drug cartels are preparing for something international here (like involved with the US), within my own research and opinion I don't think they have enough resources to go full scale. Drugs are a huge business that believe it or not involve insiders within the government (yes, in the United States too) and the fools who buy them are the ones who are fueling the preparation of any war that'll happen.

Scary stuff.

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You know. Just once ONCE I would like to see a thread about Mexico, that does not

a, turn into a BS slagging match about immigration
b, turn into a BS bragging match about US gun ownership
c, turn into a discussion about the US attitude towards Mexico in General, when the topic of discussion in not the US but in fact Mexico in general.

90% of the replies I have seen here are Jingoistic fantacism, and have no basis on the facts, not even one little bit

posted on Jun, 8 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The situation is insane in there:

"The incident occurred on Tuesday at around 5 p.m. local time when a group of gunmen arrived at the Victory Center for the Recovery of Alcoholics and Drug Addicts, which is located in Torreon, Coahuila. The gunmen arrived on five vehicles and stormed in the clinic before opening fire for around 30 minutes. Upon the arrival of local police, eleven bodies were found scattered in the clinic's two floors, where the patients were carrying out their daily activities.

In addition, two others were transported to the Red Cross where they were reported to be in critical condition. Members of the Mexican Army were deployed quickly to stand guard at the Red Cross where the victims were receiving treatment, as it is not uncommon for gunmen to break in and kill their wounded targets."
wireupdate.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join