It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Undeniable Proof Do You Have To Prove Aliens Are "Demons"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth

Ok. Doesnt really mention ET's in any sense though....

I don't think "ET"s exist. The experts think these entities are "ID"s.

Inter-dimensionals. And the Bible is full of inter-dimensional entities interacting with mankind, they are called angels/fallen angels.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Ok. Doesnt really mention ET's in any sense though....

I don't think "ET"s exist. The experts think these entities are "ID"s.

Inter-dimensionals. And the Bible is full of inter-dimensional entities interacting with mankind, they are called angels/fallen angels.

Wouldnt Heaven be part of this Dimension? The only proof i know of them being ExtraDimension is the Area 51 worker

But even if they were from another Dimension doesnt mean that they are Demons.

And does the Bible say anything about beings from other Dimensions, and i want a clear proof of this.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Wouldnt Heaven be part of this Dimension? The only proof i know of them being ExtraDimension is the Area 51 worker

Which dimension? The current thinking of Quantum Physicists is that we live in at least 10 dimensions, 4 that we observe and 10 that are only inferrable by indirect means because they are curled smaller than light particles.

For Pete's sake, watch these videos, I'm getting tired explaining stuff to you that I have linked several times already: That's just plain rude.

UFOs and the Bible - Chuck Missler 3/12

But even if they were from another Dimension doesnt mean that they are Demons.

Correct, that is inferred by their behavior, deception, mutilations, sexual perversion, attacking people, people feeling they are "pure evil". It's the consensus of the UFO experts, most Christians deny aliens exist.

And does the Bible say anything about beings from other Dimensions, and i want a clear proof of this.

I'm not linking all the verses on angels/fallen angels, you can Google those if you wish to.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Dont worry im on part 2/12 now
edit on 7-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth
Dont worry im on part 2/12 now

Cool, part 3 has a lot of answers to Qs you have asked already.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
My conclusion from all of this is that i still believe that what ever going on is truly ET's but the part where Chris resites this verse

"And i saw three unclean spirits like frogs came out of the mouth of the Dragon, and out the mouth of the beast and the false prophet, for they are evil spirits of Devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the Earth and the whole world...etc"

That makes me think BUT History so far debunks this being a reference to ET's and UFOS's seeing as how this verse was written. This verse was written like we as a species didnt know about these "unclean spirits" at all, but we are very aware of an ET presence especially the US and the UN seeing as how the US Government wants the rest of the world to keep silent about the ET presence. And when we know the truth about ET's what if the just say were from a different Planet instead of saying they are our creators? I know you dont want to play the What If game but its a possibility that they wont even claim to be our creators and its something you have to consider especially when telling of future events.

When it comes to UFO's and they're behavior it cant be explained...What ever these things are they are highly advanced what ever they are and people who are not even insiders dont know how these craft work, not any Ufologist or any Religious person or anyone in between unless they have insider information. And just because it cant be explained doesnt mean its supernatural in any way thats just an assumption. And let me ask where in the Bible do you hear of Demons being on earth traveling at speeds that is reported with some UFO sightings?

Another thing is ACCORDING TO CHUCK MISSLER the characteristics of Demons are:

Evil souls that can manifest by seeking a human body or someting to that matter which leads me to believe they are not Physical but Spiritual according to him, while Angles on the other hand can physically manifest and mingle with men while Demons cannot, physically that is.

Also why is it so hard to conceive that the reasons ET's are interested in reproduction is to make Hybrids, which is mentioned in the Bible. Speaking of Hybrids...

www.starchildproject.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Well, I appreciate you sharing your opinions with me, but I'll stick with the experts on this one, no offense.

Take care man.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
i am really disappointed at the evidence being shown. It's not evidence at all. All these vague descriptions could be talking about anything.

I have to say that i have seen virtually no evidence whatsoever that amounts to anything because it's the type of evidence that you have to look at. People are not understanding something here. You can look back over vague descriptions in history and feel like you are piecing together clues about something but real answers are rooted in something that is completely and entirely different. This so called evidence is not even in a legitimate category with actual real evidence, but a very strong claim has come from it.

It scares me to know that other people aren't comprehending this.
The world we live in is operated by people who can't see the difference between having an actual basis to be pointing fingers and superstition... like it's all a big joke and none of it matters as long as we keep running our mouths about something.

I often hate what the internet shows me about people.
Where their priorities lie.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Sorry, should we not quote experts in Ufology?

Or only quote them when they agree with our conjectures?

Enlighten me please, thank you.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

.......Its called making a point.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaosMagician
i am really disappointed at the evidence being shown. It's not evidence at all. All these vague descriptions could be talking about anything.

I have to say that i have seen virtually no evidence whatsoever that amounts to anything because it's the type of evidence that you have to look at. People are not understanding something here. You can look back over vague descriptions in history and feel like you are piecing together clues about something but real answers are rooted in something that is completely and entirely different. This so called evidence is not even in a legitimate category with actual real evidence, but a very strong claim has come from it.

It scares me to know that other people aren't comprehending this.
The world we live in is operated by people who can't see the difference between having an actual basis to be pointing fingers and superstition... like it's all a big joke and none of it matters as long as we keep running our mouths about something.

I often hate what the internet shows me about people.
Where their priorities lie.

Who are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

expert?

unfortunately that word has rendered this question unanswerable without a basis. You see, we haven't even begun to identify a potential expert. We haven't even begun to look at anything substantial that even makes a case for those who claim with the utmost certainty that aliens are demons... we certainly don't have any experts.

Try this on for size.

Aliens lie about their claims.

Ok, let's say that is true. What does that make them? It makes them liars obviously and lying is something that human beings love to do as well.

Great, now we are all demons.

Do you see where I am going with with this?

You cannot get to the definite crux of this. You can only convince a mind too lazy to care about any truth of it and mouth a decent sounding recital. It's baseless.... and for anyone who would care about anyone it could involve, it's a shame how easy you make it seem to throw around this term. You wouldn't dare do that with someone who you would think could confront you on it.

This whole thing is tasteless and unsubstantiated and still, I see no inkling of anything that even resembles real evidence. Not by these self proclaimed experts, nor anyone who parrots their words for whatever reason.... fun, mental exercise.... it certainly isn't truth it's after. Not with these methods.
edit on 7-6-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This thread was started from him viewing my thread and making quite a rude post and against religion and demanding proof, which in this thread he has thus far not provided. My thread is here: Ufo's, New Age. They are not what you think they are!www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here are his comments from my thread on 6/5/2011.

" Ugh......Ok for one what PROOF do you have other than Religious nuts talking about how UFO's disappearing and how people seems to have the same after affects from an Abduction to an Demonic Possession.

For one if aliens are demons why wouldnt the Bible say "Creatures from other Planets will come and say that they are your creators"? Its not stated anywhere.

And if aliens are demons why are the descriptions of demons are not the same as the Grey or Reptilian aliens? If this were true im sure the descriptions in the Bible of Demons would match the descriptions from Eye Witnesses of Aliens.

When it comes to Angles and Demons they are simply not proven yet. No genuin photos and no video evidence other than personal experience. And im not saying those people are lying but thats the only "proof" of Demons we have conjured up.

On the flipside when it comes to Extraterrestrial Entities there is alot more proof of them actually existing. There is Video proof, Pictures, Proof from the past as in: cave paintings of UFO's and Aliens, UFO in art, how nearly every civilization has had "Gods" coming from the Heavens and interacting with them and the fact that there are gaps in Evolution that can be pointed to Aliens tampering with our DNA. And of course a case of an UFO abduction right in the Bible.

But the proof of them being interstellar is there also. The first known Abduction in the 21st century which was reported by Betty and Barney Hill in the 60's do give us a clue where these Aliens are from. While in theropy Betty under hypnosis claimed that she asked the aliens where they came from, the Alien showed he a map of a star system, the Theropist asked Betty to draw the star system, she drew the star system then 20 years later that exact same star system was found. Coinsidence? I think not." Page 32 of my thread.

And another:
posted on 5-6-2011 @ 07:37 PM this post Originally posted by DaphneApollo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi ObvTruth,

Have you just started on this thread? I go into this within the thread. If you have an aversion for the Religious Nutters don't read this thread, you will be reading alot of it.

The Aliens continuelly change their story as to where they are from Betty and Barney Hill are the beginning.

Yeah im not even trying to read that nonsense. Lol

There are different species so its possible they are from different places in the cosmos also."

Now ObvTruth, where is your proof that aliens are NOT DEMONS? I haven't seen it thus far.

And it's real rich you would put it in Religion when above you state "Yeah im not even trying to read that nonsense. Lol. "

Do you have proof aliens are not demons, I THINK NOT!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Look at this whole thread. Ive provided evidence and all the responces i get are stories that have yet to be proven throughout time. Just because your mind is closed doesnt mean that i have no evidence because i know i have it,and shown it but havent gotten any evidence brought to me in responce.
edit on 7-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Nor do we have any proof they are not the tooth fairy or the Easter bunny.

It's not about winning the argument with counter logic. It's about the claim, which I think is a very strong and serious claim that could impact a lot of things if we ever had disclosure or an open encounter. To think that it is more about the argument and showing sources of opinion indicates that it's not serious enough to those who loosely throw around the term demons... and it has been said many times. It's why I get tired of watching videos. ALIENS ARE DEMONS.... If a real open encounter does go down, I'd hate to think I was responsible for inciting any reaction from anyone on either side because I carelessly throw around this theory that would throw a feeble mind into paranoia and fear.

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
There's actually a recently released FBI document that refers to extra terrestrials as "interdimensional beings" that move in between dimensions that operate on higher and lower "frequencies." There's plenty of evidence to support both sides of the debate. No conclusive "proof" though for either side. the only thing you can do is make an informed decision based on research done OBJECTIVELY, and it would seem that you've long made up your mind on this subject. However, the fact that many experts agree that extra terrestrials are in fact "demonic" in nature (mind you I am not religious in the least bit) and this is supported by an official FBI document from the vault kind of calls the mainstram view of "aliens" into question.

here's a link to that document. I think the juicyness is on page 22.

vault.fbi.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%201%20of%2016/view

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

I met one once. That thing was no alien. It wasn't sleep paralysis either. I wasn't asleep.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1
There's actually a recently released FBI document that refers to extra terrestrials as "interdimensional beings" that move in between dimensions that operate on higher and lower "frequencies." There's plenty of evidence to support both sides of the debate. No conclusive "proof" though for either side. the only thing you can do is make an informed decision based on research done OBJECTIVELY, and it would seem that you've long made up your mind on this subject. However, the fact that many experts agree that extra terrestrials are in fact "demonic" in nature (mind you I am not religious in the least bit) and this is supported by an official FBI document from the vault kind of calls the mainstram view of "aliens" into question.

here's a link to that document. I think the juicyness is on page 22.

vault.fbi.gov..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">http...://vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO%20Part%201%20of%2016/view

has that ever been put into a readable format?

i'd like to take a look at it.

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

sorry about the bad formatting.

vault.fbi.gov...

posted on Jun, 10 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kaiode1

sorry about the bad formatting.

vault.fbi.gov...

ok...according to page 22 it says their mission is peaceful and they are from a planet that we can't see because thy are out of our vibratory range of perception until the enter it or something like that.

I haven't read before that or further because I am looking for what you have stated and that doesn't seem like it. Where again is the part about demons?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join