It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What Undeniable Proof Do You Have To Prove Aliens Are "Demons"

page: 6
6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by ObvTruth
 



So a civilization with thousand or millions head starts wouldnt know how to defy physics?



Don't the angels have that kind of head start? The Bible says they sung for joy when God created the heaven and the Earth.


Sure. But according to the Bible the Earth is 6000 years old, Sighting of UFOs go back to 29,000 years ago.....And evolution rapes that idea aslo.Lol


Have you had a chance to take a look at The Deception Project yet?

I think it's the Sanskrit, where pictures of the disk-shaped UFO was first seen...However, these pictures are illustrative interpretations that had been done by an artist describing the text of "Virmanas". How are we to know that these objects were not in fact Angels or Demons who had been sent (or fallen) to earth during that time?




posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 



Sure. But according to the Bible the Earth is 6000 years old, Sighting of UFOs go back to 29,000 years ago.....And evolution rapes that idea aslo.Lol


Actually the Bible says that age of the FALL of man is roughly 6,000 years. I don't think the Earth or universe began to "age" until the curse (Entropy) was pronounced on creation.

Are you aware there are a great number of people out here that reject molecules to man Evolution and the Big Bang?



edit on 6-6-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by ObvTruth
 



So a civilization with thousand or millions head starts wouldnt know how to defy physics?



Don't the angels have that kind of head start? The Bible says they sung for joy when God created the heaven and the Earth.


Sure. But according to the Bible the Earth is 6000 years old, Sighting of UFOs go back to 29,000 years ago.....And evolution rapes that idea aslo.Lol


Evolution is based on scientific theory...Who's to say that the scale in which these "scientists" calculated the time-scale of the Earth is accurate?

Do you know the amount of times Science & the topic of "evolution" has changed its theories & answers? That's because it's all theory. So you shouldn't try to diminish The Bible with "scientific theories" that you are unable to categorically prove.
edit on 6-6-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: added txt



posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It all depends on perception. Devoutly religious folks might see them as "demons," others have their own interpretations. And others still don't think they exist at all. Your perception is painted by your entire background, every influence in your life contributing at least a tiny drop. That's all the "demon" description is about.



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeadBirdCitizen
It all depends on perception. Devoutly religious folks might see them as "demons," others have their own interpretations. And others still don't think they exist at all. Your perception is painted by your entire background, every influence in your life contributing at least a tiny drop. That's all the "demon" description is about.



Did you read through the replies in this thread?

Stanton Friedman, J Allen Hynak, and Jacques Vallee all come to the conclusion that aliens/UFO phenomena is "demonic" and inter-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial and all 3 are secular, not slightly religious, let alone "devoutly" religious. These 3 researchers are the top in the field of Ufology in the world.



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


you can learn from eastern stories that earth is inhabited by two group of creatures. human and Genni .

it is told that it can change their shape as it wish

Genni is described as you see in Katy Perry's video , ET. they can change their appearance but they will have hoof.

In Islam : it is told that some pagan Gennis were controlled by Solomon ( the prophet of god who was sent for sons of Israel after Mose ) and they can go up in the sky and here from the upper conversations.

Satan was a Genni which was let to be near God . some time God decided to create a creature who could choose. he created Adam from water and soil. then God said to his near creatures to respect Adam. All of them accepted except Satan. he told it himself that he was jealous of Adam.

38-76 : He said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by DeadBirdCitizen
It all depends on perception. Devoutly religious folks might see them as "demons," others have their own interpretations. And others still don't think they exist at all. Your perception is painted by your entire background, every influence in your life contributing at least a tiny drop. That's all the "demon" description is about.





Stanton Friedman, J Allen Hynak, and Jacques Vallee all come to the conclusion that aliens/UFO phenomena is "demonic" and inter-dimensional and not extra-terrestrial and all 3 are secular, not slightly religious, let alone "devoutly" religious. These 3 researchers are the top in the field of Ufology in the world.


HA! Wow 3 people. The "Theory" isnt obv good enough seeing as how the only get tens of thousands of views and how they arent even mentioned at all by other Ufologists at all. They're just people i poke at for making Theories that are based on little reasearch and is highly opinionated.



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


That has got to be the dumbest post I have seen in ages on this site. Here is Stanton Friedman's resume:

1. Nuclear Physicist-Lecturer Stanton T. Friedman received his BSc. and MSc. Degrees in physics from the University of Chicago in 1955 and 1956.

2. He was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist by such companies as GE, GM, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, Aerojet General Nucleonics, and McDonnell Douglas working in such highly advanced, classified, eventually cancelled programs as nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and various compact nuclear powerplants for space and terrestrial applications.

3. He became interested in UFOs in 1958, and since 1967 has lectured about them at more than 600 colleges and 100 professional groups in 50 U.S. states, 10 Canadian provinces and 18 other countries in addition to various nuclear consulting efforts.

4. He has published more than 90 UFO papers and has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV programs including on Larry King in 2007 and twice in 2008, and many documentaries.

5. He is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell Incident and co-authored Crash at Corona: The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident. TOP SECRET/MAJIC, his controversial book about the Majestic 12 group, established in 1947 to deal with alien technology, was published in 1996 and went through 6 printings.

6. Stan was presented with a Lifetime UFO Achievement Award in Leeds, England, in 2002, by UFO Magazine of the UK.

7. He has provided written testimony to Congressional Hearings, appeared twice at the UN, and been a pioneer in many aspects of ufology including Roswell, Majestic 12, The Betty Hill-Marjorie Fish star map work, analysis of the Delphos, Kansas, physical trace case, crashed saucers, flying saucer technology, and challenges to the S.E.T.I. (Silly Effort To Investigate) cultists.

8. He has spoken at more MUFON Symposia than anyone else.

Stanton Friedman



That's Stanton's resume, you're just some random on the internet. Sorry, I'll take Stanton's opinion over yours ANY DAY of the week.

No offense.



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by ObvTruth
 


That has got to be the dumbest post I have seen in ages on this site. Here is Stanton Friedman's resume:

1. Nuclear Physicist-Lecturer Stanton T. Friedman received his BSc. and MSc. Degrees in physics from the University of Chicago in 1955 and 1956.

2. He was employed for 14 years as a nuclear physicist by such companies as GE, GM, Westinghouse, TRW Systems, Aerojet General Nucleonics, and McDonnell Douglas working in such highly advanced, classified, eventually cancelled programs as nuclear aircraft, fission and fusion rockets, and various compact nuclear powerplants for space and terrestrial applications.

3. He became interested in UFOs in 1958, and since 1967 has lectured about them at more than 600 colleges and 100 professional groups in 50 U.S. states, 10 Canadian provinces and 18 other countries in addition to various nuclear consulting efforts.

4. He has published more than 90 UFO papers and has appeared on hundreds of radio and TV programs including on Larry King in 2007 and twice in 2008, and many documentaries.

5. He is the original civilian investigator of the Roswell Incident and co-authored Crash at Corona: The Definitive Study of the Roswell Incident. TOP SECRET/MAJIC, his controversial book about the Majestic 12 group, established in 1947 to deal with alien technology, was published in 1996 and went through 6 printings.

6. Stan was presented with a Lifetime UFO Achievement Award in Leeds, England, in 2002, by UFO Magazine of the UK.

7. He has provided written testimony to Congressional Hearings, appeared twice at the UN, and been a pioneer in many aspects of ufology including Roswell, Majestic 12, The Betty Hill-Marjorie Fish star map work, analysis of the Delphos, Kansas, physical trace case, crashed saucers, flying saucer technology, and challenges to the S.E.T.I. (Silly Effort To Investigate) cultists.

8. He has spoken at more MUFON Symposia than anyone else.

Stanton Friedman



That's Stanton's resume, you're just some random on the internet. Sorry, I'll take Stanton's opinion over yours ANY DAY of the week.

No offense.




I stand corrected..But thats one person though



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Dr. J Allen Hynek

and

Jaques Vallee



These 3 men are the worlds foremost experts in Ufology. You can't find more knowledgeable sources on the planet. The fact that you don't have a clue who they are and have never heard of them is extremely telling to this community at ATS.



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Dr. J Allen Hynek

and

Jaques Vallee



These 3 men are the worlds foremost experts in Ufology. You can't find more knowledgeable sources on the planet. The fact that you don't have a clue who they are and have never heard of them is extremely telling to this community at ATS.


Nice history lesson. Doesnt mean the Theory is correct though...
edit on 7-6-2011 by ObvTruth because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Watch this when you have time:


"Return of the Nephillim" UFOs and the Bible - Chuck Missler 1/12

That's the first of 12 videos, please watch all 12.



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 



Nice history lesson. Doesnt mean the Theory has been proven though...


Of course not. But your OP claim that there is "zero evidence" is completely false. The world's foremost experts in Ufology disagree with you and are in agreement that these events are "demonic" and "inter-dimensional".

And the bible says right after the rapture there will be a "strong delusion" sent to the people of the Earth who rejected Christ as the Messiah. Satan has been concocting his response to the rapture for thousands of years.



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by ObvTruth
 



Nice history lesson. Doesnt mean the Theory has been proven though...



And the bible says right after the rapture there will be a "strong delusion" sent to the people of the Earth who rejected Christ as the Messiah. Satan has been concocting his response to the rapture for thousands of years.


Ha. Back to the Rapture fairy tale. Wasnt that suppost to happen last month? And if that were to happen it would be the Anti Christ who would cause the delusion...I could be wrong though.



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by ObvTruth
 



Nice history lesson. Doesnt mean the Theory has been proven though...



And the bible says right after the rapture there will be a "strong delusion" sent to the people of the Earth who rejected Christ as the Messiah. Satan has been concocting his response to the rapture for thousands of years.


Ha. Back to the Rapture fairy tale. Wasnt that suppost to happen last month? And if that were to happen it would be the Anti Christ who would cause the delusion...I could be wrong though.


I'm sure you saw how blown out of proportion (just as any end of World times would) so much to the level it had MSM reporting it all over the world. A Rapture prophecy made by a Harold Camping (who?).

"Wasn't it supposed to happen last month?" Don't be so naive. Bible clearly states by Jesus himself that no man, no person will know the time or day when Rapture happens.



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

Originally posted by ObvTruth

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by ObvTruth
 



Nice history lesson. Doesnt mean the Theory has been proven though...



And the bible says right after the rapture there will be a "strong delusion" sent to the people of the Earth who rejected Christ as the Messiah. Satan has been concocting his response to the rapture for thousands of years.


Ha. Back to the Rapture fairy tale. Wasnt that suppost to happen last month? And if that were to happen it would be the Anti Christ who would cause the delusion...I could be wrong though.


I'm sure you saw how blown out of proportion (just as any end of World times would) so much to the level it had MSM reporting it all over the world. A Rapture prophecy made by a Harold Camping (who?).

"Wasn't it supposed to happen last month?" Don't be so naive. Bible clearly states by Jesus himself that no man, no person will know the time or day when Rapture happens.


Fair Enough



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 



Ha. Back to the Rapture fairy tale. Wasnt that suppost to happen last month? And if that were to happen it would be the Anti Christ who would cause the delusion...I could be wrong though.


Ummm, no. One jackass said it would happen last month. This jackass is unaware that Matthew 24:36 is in the Bible and he was proved to be a false prophet in 1994. 99% of Christians were saying this guy was a crazy loon and there would be no rapture last month. And yes you're wrong, it says the "strong delusion" will be sent from God Almighty.



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by ObvTruth
 



Ha. Back to the Rapture fairy tale. Wasnt that suppost to happen last month? And if that were to happen it would be the Anti Christ who would cause the delusion...I could be wrong though.


Ummm, no. One jackass said it would happen last month. This jackass is unaware that Matthew 24:36 is in the Bible and he was proved to be a false prophet in 1994. 99% of Christians were saying this guy was a crazy loon and there would be no rapture last month. And yes you're wrong, it says the "strong delusion" will be sent from God Almighty.


"Sent From God Almighty"? Explain what your trying to say please?



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ObvTruth
 



"Sent From God Almighty"? Explain what your trying to say please?


I'll just give you the verse:

1 Thessalonians 2:1-12




1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, (RAPTURE)

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (Antichrist)

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness
. "
edit on 7-6-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by ObvTruth
 



"Sent From God Almighty"? Explain what your trying to say please?


I'll just give you the verse:

1 Thessalonians 2:1-12




1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him, (RAPTURE)

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; (Antichrist)

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie:

12That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness
. "
edit on 7-6-2011 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)


Ok. Doesnt really mention ET's in any sense though....



new topics

top topics



 
6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

log in

join