It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Dead Protestors CNN video: Staged Hoax ???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Syria: Dead Protestors CNN video: Staged Hoax???

It would seem they haven't stopped with the
staged fake videos after the release of the
fake OBL video from Pakistan. Now we have
one coming out of Syria.

Amateur video appears to show Syrian soldiers as they look at bodies of protesters they've killed.25 killed in one Syrian city, group says.A large protest in northwest Syria was the latest to turn deadly, as Syrian security forces killed 25 people, a human rights group said Sunday.
The protest in Jisr al-Shaghour drew thousands of people on Saturday, an activist said. Syrian forces opened fire on protesters, the activist and the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.

www.youtube.com...

If you will notice the youtube video poster
is young turks. Young Turks is a media outlet
sponsored by Media Matters. A George Soros
funded media propaganda outlet.

Ok, so let's get down to showing you this
is a staged fake video.

Protestors would be killed in the streets per
the article. Why would they drag 25 bodies
up to the roof of a 3-story building to do this
video???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/abc5cc9738ad.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da42616639c5.jpg[/atsimg]

They didn't blur out the video due to blood and gore.
They blurred it out due to the LACK of it. No evidence
of blood, or bullet holes or blast damage.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95240f5774ff.jpg[/atsimg]

and this time we get a trace of just who is
responsible for this fake video.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fdd70f8e5688.jpg[/atsimg]

so can anybody tell me why a Syrian Army Soldier
would have a U.S. Spec Ops Tattoo on his right
forearm ??? But the CIA or a US Contractor would.

your thoughts ???

edit on 6/5/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wow, S&F for you. Lol i hope they see this and i hope it makes them feel retarded. As they should. This is just more proof that what were being told are lies and half truths. Makes me sick to my stomach.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
How can you tell from that picture what tattoo that is?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I might be missing something here, how can you tell that tattoo is the one you claim it is from the barely visible image provided?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Do you have any actual evidence to help your case?

I mean how in the blue hell can you tell that is a special OPS tattoo? I can't even make a circle out let alone an entire tattoo.

Is this one of those "there's a conspiracy where there isn't one" threads? You have no proof of anything your saying...so please...give us actual proof..not your opinions being used as facts.

Too many threads using opinions as facts.

How many gunfights have you been involved in...since you know what should be appearing and what shouldn't be?

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
How on earth do you deduce that the man in the report bears a special forces tattoo? There is nothing distinguishable on his forearm at all.

Edit: Is this another of your bizarre threads attempting to implicate Soros in some evil plot to take over the world? I am not sure your obsession with Soros is healthy?!?!
edit on 5-6-2011 by LarryLove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
i think you proved this was filmed on a roof top, what that means i have no idea, but the fact that you try to prove what the tatto is when it is not visible to anyone looking at this thread is what is going to let your thread down, and will be the focus of attention for most people.

i do not think the video proves anything, i think both yourself and the media use dodgy points to prove who these people were and what they were doing.

just to back up my point where the media are concerned, they say they speak in a accent associated to syria, well i know alot of english people who can speak french, that does not prove anything, also the bodies are blurred out, so for all we know the bodies on the ground are not dead but under arrest. it could be anything, but i think both the media and the o.p. have an agenda, the media want us to believe their version with dodgy evidence, and the o.p. want us to believe they are u.s. contractors with dodgy evidence.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I think you pose a few good questions.

Why was it on a rooftop?

Assuming the firefight occurred at that specific location, there would be signs of some damage and blood trails from the body being dragged to their final spot.

As far as the tattoo, I can't see anything to suggest it was a Spec Ops tattoo....or a tattoo at all.

You have any more info Boon?

ETA: Do you hear the shooting in the background of the video? Something is going on in that area!
edit on 5-6-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Here's what DID come out of Syria in the past 24 hours:

mashable.com...

This one is at viewer discretion of the young 12 year old that was tortured by Syrian forces:

www.theatlanticwire.com...

GRAPHIC IMAGES so please be warned.......

www.youtube.com...//www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D7d9NR-OwoX8%26feature%3Drelated

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

i do not doubt that bad things are going of in syria, but the o.p. is saying the video in question in the o.p. is staged.
does anything you posted prove the o.p. video is not staged?

i cannot view the youtube video, hence why am i asking. i also do not want to create an account just to view it.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

No.....

I just posted the real deal of whats truely going on....and it's shocking

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Star and flag for you too. But good luck. All the fake propaganda regarding Libya was some of the worst I have ever seen and people ate that crap right up and asked "Please, sir, I want some more."

I guess all people can do is keep pointing out the propaganda, and hope some of the people see it for what it is. A media that lies in a society like ours has godlike powers over our democracy, and until people start exercising real critical thinking and viewing, we are lost as a nation.

Whoever controls the media controls the nation.

Edit to add, and like a some of the propaganda out of Libya the media makes sure to cover its butt with the "alleged" "might be" "is consistent with" etc. They know they are lying.

edit on 5-6-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I really question what your motive behind this thread is.

At least do several of the posters here the service of explaining how you see a special forces tattoo on the man's arm.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The most obvious question is being missed here big time .Who is the amatuer cameraman?We are being led to believe that a civillian would be allowed to stand there amongst these armed men and film them freely? The cameraman would have to be one of them! So would they leak it to deliberately give themselves bad press ????
And yes OP that is indeed a rooftop.Look to the left of the screen.Bogus propaganda indeed.These things are becomming rampant.We'll Obama did promise a transperant Goverment,looks like the only promise kept.I mean who can't see through this BS!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Wow, what a difference death makes on an appearance. really sad.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

And I dont doubt bad things are going on in Syria right now either. Or Libya. Why arent we showing the casualties and damage caused by our intervention there? And Palestine, why not show that great picture of a sobbingfather holding up a burned baby with its legs looking like drumsticks on a turkey because the lower legs fell right off?

Propaganda is not just what we are shown, these fake little weird clips they seem intent on pumping into the media. Propaganda is also what they DONT show you, the real human cost of war that might get people mobilized to stop it.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
And I dont doubt bad things are going on in Syria right now either. Or Libya.

ur correct.
I'm not saying there is no
violence going on in Syria.
All I'm suggesting is that
this video is staged with
an agenda.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaydeePNW
How can you tell from that picture what tattoo that is?

I could ask you the very same question

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I know. Im glad you are showing it. I hope everyone who finds propaganda exposes it. We desperately need to.

I wish there was also a way to show what IS going on too, but all media sources, including ATS disallow showing the real costs of war.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Nice catch BDS, that "rooftop" massacre makes zero sense.
I like the way they didn't bother announcing which human rights group this came from.
Full court media press, the smell of BS is getting rich.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join