It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada considering international bases: MacKay

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

Harper Pushes for HST LINK
edit on 3-6-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko

So this is what our HST tax was implemented for

You do realize the HST was brought about by the Liberals and Dalton "The Rat" McGuinty in Ontario right? It has nothing to do with the feds.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

You should look into the BC HST.

We're about to have a referendum on it so we can have some "democratic" voice to can this crap a year after it was implemented.

Do you know what the issue is here? If we vote out the HST in BC, BC will more than likely have to pay the feds billions in compensation.

EDIT: Here is some info on it. The amount here states $1.6billion that the feds paid to BC to impliment the HST. Yes, I just said that Harper paid Campbell $1.6billion to force this unpopular tax on us.

I had an economics professor once who claimed that the HST was really good for BC. Then I went around to a few local businesses and they were all anti-HST because it forces them to now tax customers (even to get a tattoo). The HST needs to go to send the feds a message not to screw with BC, and we will keep that billion, thank you very much.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Thats right Harpers supposed to be Conservative YEAH RIGHT

HARPER GOVERNMENT PLUNGES CANADA INTO RECORD DEBT

It is obvious that Harper is not too upset when it comes to the deficit. Despite his claims to be a fiscal conservative, he cannot give away money fast enough in corporate tax cuts or military spending. Parliament can't even get a straight answer out of him about the price tag of his anti-crime campaign or his F35 fighter jets. I guess that standards of fiscal accountability and transparency only apply when Stephen says they should.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I look forward to the next 4 years under Harper and I also hope Hudak wins in October. I want the whole country ruled by the gang that surged into power under Mike Harris, including the Supreme Court.

The reason I want this?

So that after 4 years of their federal and provincial majority rule, the people of Canada will finally wake up to their social engineering agenda and 'family' oriented populist ideals. Canada deserves whatever comes down the pipe because we're all besotted with 'bread and circuses'.

edit on 3/6/11 by masqua because: spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I will admit Dimitri that's absolutely Absurd and BC should have a HUGE say in what gets taxed and what doesn't get taxed. I've always been in favour for the Provinces to operate without Federal oversight as it only leads to misrepresentation.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

You are joking with that link right? It's about as valid as something from Fox NEWS.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

yes Agreed to a an extent. Its especially Blatant when there is G20 Gestapo Police being paid 2000$ a day to Encroach and trample on peoples rights for a show of force.

And a clear Sign for a bait and trap with the several police cars they left for bait. So they could show on the News the bait police cars being trashed by the few anarchist protesters or agent provaceteurs who were hired by the Police.

Also thats all they showed on the News that night was the Cars burning to dis-credit the protests.

They forget to show the part when the people sang the national anthem while Riot Police PiG thug gestapo Scum (2000$ a day Gestapo Paid THUGS) Shot at people with Stun Guns and Charged them.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/61c5c1f73599.jpg[/atsimg]

It is obvious that Harper is not too upset when it comes to the deficit. Despite his claims to be a fiscal conservative, he cannot give away money fast enough in corporate tax cuts or military spending. Parliament can't even get a straight answer out of him about the price tag of his anti-crime campaign or his F35 fighter jets. I guess that standards of fiscal accountability and transparency only apply when Stephen says they should.

HARPER SPENDS 1.2 Billion On Three Day G20 Gestapo. Many Police Officer GeSTAPOS (Earned Upwards of 2000$ Plus a DAY)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Here is more thought for debate on Canada becoming a player in world militarization.
Harper seems to bring his religion err his zionism into his politics.

In the vid Harper states that there are way more votes in not supporting Israel. I guess that is why Obama pulled a 180 on that one.
edit on 3-6-2011 by MinorityReporter because: add stuff

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Actually theres a few missions where Canadian troops are deployed under humanitarian missions.

Link

Link

Link

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by MinorityReporter

Sorry, you lost me whe you threw in the word "zionism".

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   

You missed this one
Canada attempts to Engineer Overthrowing Haitian Government

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

You really believe the Libyan Revolt is Legitimate.? Are you this Brainwashed by the MSM. You truly believe we are supporting the Rebels because of a Humanitarian EFFORT?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Never been big into armchair conspiracy theories, but have at it fella, to each thier own.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

No worries I've already realized the ease of going over your head.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

You should watch the two videos that i posted. If you do you might understand the real reason why we are in Libya

Please care to take a look atleast!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MinorityReporter

Well, if it makes you feel any better [SNIP] I fully support Israel and the IDF and any military force used by Israel to preserve it's existence, including the use of tactical nuclear weapons.

I'll take a look TheUniverse.

edit on 3-6-2011 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

And just out of curiosity what party do you lean towards? No I'm not "baiting" you, I'm just curious, thats all. I personally think Canada needs a bit of a return to "family" oriented ways as the inner cities are full of kids with no fathers. Something I believe is the main cause of criminal gang activity.

And before some troglodyte of a troll comes along and brings it up, no, I'm not religious and I fully support the seperation of church and state.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Well if it makes you feel any better sweetie I fully support Israel and the IDF and any military force used by Israel to preserve it's existence, including the use of tactical nuclear weapons.

Well that's a pretty cavalier attitude considering you have a hang up on the word Zionism.

I can see those war games you like have made you into a wise humanitarian.

Harper just called he has your shield and baton ready.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

You are joking with that link right? It's about as valid as something from Fox NEWS.

Ok, then how about this one?

Canada budget officer forecasts bigger deficits

Looks like someone has started peaking behind the curtains. Granted the numbers from PBO do not take into account some funds that Mr. Flaherty discovered during the election, but still shows that we are in deficit country for many years to come.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join