It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What iF SOME of the people with Capgras Syndrome are Telling the Truth?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sprocket2cog

Reality can be overwhelming to say the least. I too believe in other dimensions, etc.

LOL Love your sense of humor!
Hope you have/had fun on your date!

Here is another Capgras link:
health.howstuffworks.com...

and another personal story of someone is here
www.theglobeandmail.com...

edit on 3-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
It could be true. I think I have been replaced with...me.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

So he was exposed to De pleated Uranium for 1 year high levels of it, I don't think there would be a single sole that would not change under those condition's, never the less the people that live there.

It's a sad to think that the war is not about killing for oil but to kill your own troop to get that oil in the process and all to of the peoples lives that are destroyed in the proses is bad enough to even think about.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Now this is vary interesting but hard to verify, if I could.

I wounder if I just do a roll call and see how may of them will chime in. Or better yet Put up your hand so I can count you.

DID YOU KNOW THAT THE FEDERAL GOV’T, THAT IS TO SAY THE CIA AND THE NSA KNOWS ABOUT 58 DIFFERENT SPECIES OF ALIEN LIFE SPREAD OUT ON OVER 7000 PLANETS 57 RACES OF WHICH ARE FRIENDLY 1 WHICH IS RUTHLESS AND EVIL AND IS HERE NOW. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE PROOF OF THIS IS ALL OVER THE PLACE IN EVERY MAJOR CITY ON THE GLOBE. DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS AN ALIEN AGENDA AND THAT ALIENS ARE HERE TO DESTROY US.

I have don a lot of pocking around on the internet for a long time and seen a lot of different web sites that talked about a lot of different different species, there are more that just 58 of them hell there are billions of them but there is no way of proving it any way so I will just take this at face value and say just of what we know.

And the digging goes on.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This we already know.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THE INTERNET WAS DESIGNED BY THE NATIONAL SECURITY AGENCY AND WAS GIVEN TO THE PUBLIC TO OPEN YOUR MAIL GPS WAS CREATED FOR THE MILITARY AND NOW GIVEN TO THE PUBLIC TO WATCH WHERE YOU GO ITS IN YOUR LAP TOP, CELL PHONE AND, CAR. DIGITAL TELEVISION IS THE ONE TECHNOLOGY WHERE YOU CAN LOOK BOTH WAYS AS LONG AS THERE IS A INTERNAL CAMERA BUILT INTO YOUR TV, WHICH GUESS WHAT THERE IS! CHEMICAL TRAILS ARE BEING PUT INTO OUR ATMOSPHERE OVER MAJOR CITIES DAILY AND TRY AND STOP THEM OR FIND OUT ABOUT THEM, GOOD LUCK! Question: If you knew you had information which would probably get you killed but that you could possibly help to save mankind would you put it out there?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This sounds more like Geopolitics what is happening behind the Vail as we would say, in the back rooms and for what reason.

IN THE UNITED STATES WHEN CONVICTED OF IMMIGRATION FRAUD THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN TAKE EVERYTHING, WHEN THE CIA AND THE NSA WORK IN COLLUSION TO SET UP LARGE AMERICAN FAMILIES AND REPLACES THESE PEOPLE WITH EXTRA-TERESTRIALS THEN ERASES THEM STEALING BILLIONS ITS TIME TO TELL THE WORLD. WHEN THERE IS A HOSTILE TAKE OVER BY AN ALIEN RACE THAT CAN REPLICATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF US ITS TIME TO TAKE IT TO THE STREETS TELL EVERYONE…………………………………………

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries
reply to post by SeekerLou

this is a legitimate and rare occurrence, and has been the impetus of at least 4-5 movies from the 1950s on. the human mind is a very scary place. we should all be thankful for good mental health; a completely different world is just a car accident or trip down the stairs away.

I couldn't agree with you more. I have heard of this and a few other strange disorders. However, I was under the impression that the sufferer thinks his loved ones/family who were replaced by imposters. It had to be someone close to them.

I read the emails that son of will received from ? and posted (very long post). They are pretty chaotic. There were a few things that stood out though, in his detail of conspiracies. Very interesting thread. Reading this thread made me think about the film 'changling'. They gave her the wrong son back and she insisted it was the wrong kid. She was right though.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Taffygirl because: grammar.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So that's what happened to my sister! lol

She is 6 years older than me and her actions sent me into therapy for years. I'm still reelling from the repercussions of the horrific deeds she perpetrated on me. Whenever I try to talk to her about, therapist advised, she just says "I don't remember."

Good riddence! I like her "Walkin" better.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
Did they put something in the Portland drinking water?

Could someone check?
edit on 3-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

Hmmm...lol you got me to thinking. Maybe this is why they put fluoride in our water: Fluoridation is MORE fitting for them -the replicas -
but not us humans . Don't drink the water!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
This sounds more like Geopolitics what is happening behind the Vail as we would say, in the back rooms and for what reason.

IN THE UNITED STATES WHEN CONVICTED OF IMMIGRATION FRAUD THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN TAKE EVERYTHING, WHEN THE CIA AND THE NSA WORK IN COLLUSION TO SET UP LARGE AMERICAN FAMILIES AND REPLACES THESE PEOPLE WITH EXTRA-TERESTRIALS THEN ERASES THEM STEALING BILLIONS ITS TIME TO TELL THE WORLD. WHEN THERE IS A HOSTILE TAKE OVER BY AN ALIEN RACE THAT CAN REPLICATE EACH AND EVERYONE OF US ITS TIME TO TAKE IT TO THE STREETS TELL EVERYONE…………………………………………

Agreed! Did some reading on Geopolitics and definitely have an open-mind about that. There are too many folk for there not to be something to it.

Testimony from very reputable folk too! YiKES..

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taffygirl

Originally posted by LargeFries

this is a legitimate and rare occurrence, and has been the impetus of at least 4-5 movies from the 1950s on. the human mind is a very scary place. we should all be thankful for good mental health; a completely different world is just a car accident or trip down the stairs away.

I couldn't agree with you more. I have heard of this and a few other strange disorders. However, I was under the impression that the sufferer thinks his loved ones/family who were replaced by imposters. It had to be someone close to them.

I read the emails that son of will received from ? and posted (very long post). They are pretty chaotic. There were a few things that stood out though, in his detail of conspiracies. Very interesting thread. Reading this thread made me think about the film 'changling'. They gave her the wrong son back and she insisted it was the wrong kid. She was right though.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Taffygirl because: grammar.

At first I couldn't remember any movies but now some are coming back to me.
I did see that movie Changling. Can you imagine how traumatic that was for her? And yes, the lady was right: Knew that child was an imposter! Mom's intuition is always right IMO!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
So that's what happened to my sister! lol

She is 6 years older than me and her actions sent me into therapy for years. I'm still reelling from the repercussions of the horrific deeds she perpetrated on me. Whenever I try to talk to her about, therapist advised, she just says "I don't remember."

Good riddence! I like her "Walkin" better.

Umm... lol?
If you are being sincere, am sorry you suffered at her mercy. And may you find the healing and happiness you deserve!!
HUGS!

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow,never heard of Capgras syndrome,I thought that was just something they made films about,people being replicated by imposters and such..
I saw a Hollywood film on the subject a while back,quite a recent film,but can't remember the name..
I'll get my bro on it-he saw it with me and may remember.

Must be horrid to actually believe your nearest and dearest have been "replaced."
Enough to drive you mad...err,hmm.

Maybe that's what the baby blood samples are for-making our "corrected"clones.
We could all have our own clones,growing in vats in massive secret underground factories.
Don't act up,or they will replace you with a more useful version.

And here's the thing-How do YOU know if you are the original or the clone?
Mwhahahaha.

posted on Jun, 4 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse
Wow,never heard of Capgras syndrome,I thought that was just something they made films about,people being replicated by imposters and such..
I saw a Hollywood film on the subject a while back,quite a recent film,but can't remember the name..
I'll get my bro on it-he saw it with me and may remember.

Must be horrid to actually believe your nearest and dearest have been "replaced."
Enough to drive you mad...err,hmm.

Maybe that's what the baby blood samples are for-making our "corrected"clones.
We could all have our own clones,growing in vats in massive secret underground factories.
Don't act up,or they will replace you with a more useful version.

And here's the thing-How do YOU know if you are the original or the clone?
Mwhahahaha.

Ummm lol I dunno.
It does seem like a lot of our scifi movies are based on reality: It is only years later that we see this truth. Nothing would surprise me if V or like could come true. Ya know, Enemy of the State is the movie that got me searching out truths on our high tech stuff.

Yikes! lol Hope there isn't anything like our clones in vats!

Oh and remember the Stepford wives!

edit on 4-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Basically, we are talking about "4D" and the idea that we share our world with beings who exist in 4D and appear in 3D to our eyes. In effect, if they are 3D/4D transitory beings, then they can share our domain, and phase between 3D and 4D reality. This would include seeing reality in a different way, telepathy, being able to project an image of human form to 3D humans, hidden doorways and portals, and mass-scale alterations to time and space (alternate timelines/merging timelines). The exclusivley "4D" beings can extract weak souls and replace their souls into human bodies.

This is a crazy planet, there is a chance for some of us to join their world, and an attempt to shield us from thier world.
edit on 5-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
Basically, we are talking about "4D" and the idea that we share our world with beings who exist in 4D and appear in 3D to our eyes. In effect, if they are 3D/4D transitory beings, then they can share our domain, and phase between 3D and 4D reality. This would include seeing reality in a different way, telepathy, being able to project an image of human form to 3D humans, hidden doorways and portals, and mass-scale alterations to time and space (alternate timelines/merging timelines). The exclusivley "4D" beings can extract weak souls and replace their souls into human bodies.

This is a crazy planet, there is a chance for some of us to join their world, and an attempt to shield us from thier world.

Whoa, have never heard this one! Mind elaborating ? Especially the part ''they'' can extract the weak souls and replace them, and the chance to join and shield...

Thanks for replying.

I agree this is a ''crazy'' planet!

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Ok, imagine a world where things are not as "dense" as our world, where there are all kinds of beings, spaceships, and things that you and I generally assume to be fantasy. Imagine, that this world exists congruent to our world, like an additional "layer" - basically, we only see a fraction of the "real world" in our limited domain, and there is another world that is right in front of us, where there are all kinds of alien beings, an expanded world with areas that we can't access, an entirely different or expanded government. Humans could be living in our "own little world" with the more expansive "4D" Earth running paralell to our reality.

In terms of soul extractions, we are talking about the astral body, they can extract the astral body, and replace one of thier own kind within a human body, and if they can reduce the awareness of the "host" they can use our bodies like slaves in the third dimension, while they enjoy an entireley separate reality in the fourth dimension, using our bodies as a source of energetic food.

In terms of the "shielding" - basically, if I were to allow the average person to "see" into the fourth dimension, they would be in a living nightmare, as the average human consciousness is repressed, and as a result would hallucinate and basically freak out when they start "seeing things" - so, essentially, prevent us from being able to see aliens and UFO's (i.e. with our third eye), restrict our minds with certain frequencies, and we can remain "enclosed" in our own little world.

Of course, I cannot really "prove" this, however, if you have an open mind you can use this material to expand your ideas of what is possible and what is not....

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

Understand you completely. Thank you again for your reply.

I can sense that you are a "deep thinker"...Me too. lol I'm the kind who wants to know the details of everything, no matter.
Thank you again for taking the time to explain. Your description imo seems much like demonic depression and oppression...how I think it works. Also I believe, the devil has the mass of people's minds blinding to Jesus' truth.

Anywhooo.. could Capras be a possession of sorts? Maybe they are seeing in 4D. I do believe in other dimensions for sure.
edit on 6-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by jsettica

Are you able to get a snapshot of the top of the building of the supposed ion accellerator? If so, maybe someone on here could tell us what it is.

posted on Jun, 6 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Couldn't resist ...

Here's a video clip of "Scrubs:
Howie has a Difficult Patient" episode.

www.experiencefestival.com...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join