It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What iF SOME of the people with Capgras Syndrome are Telling the Truth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I think we would have to empathise with the individuals whom suffer from the "disease" - I guess, imagine that the people that you knew and loved, probably family members, all of a sudden "changed", as in, a connection was lost. The sad thing is, is that it could be a symptom of human disconnection, perhaps with the "imposters" even secretly believing that the other person has also changed.

Additionally, it is probably the case that an individual has multiple "expressions" and sometimes parts of themselves are either lost or degenerate, opening thier beings up to control, basically, allowing other entities to take control because they have lost control of themselves.
edit on 7-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

The most difficult part of this is that an individual would have a continuation of consciousness, that is, the "ego" might remain in tact, and continuously "justify" the actions of the individual, even when the individual is controlled by another entity, or at the lower levels, multiple entities/spirits.

I believe that really, the difference between negative spirits and positive ones, are that the positive spirits are controlled by the host, and the negative spirits attempt to control the host.

The only real defence is to reach higher levels of awareness, as it is difficult to control the spirits that are "above" ones current seat of consciousness.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Oh man, this is just those who have jumped from alternate timelines, yes essentially it is the same person, but some of their habits/nuances may change and a very perceptive person can pick it up. I am not patronizing or kidding. I do beleive people are bouncing around alternate realities that are similar if almost identical to their own. Okay let the flaming of this post begin. I'm sure it will.
edit on 7-6-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

Also posters have mentioned walk ins. I also believe this could account for some cases as well.
edit on 7-6-2011 by ldyserenity because: add a sentence.

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
did you just copy your text from this site?
www.thewatcherfiles.com/email.htm

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
did you just copy your text from this site?
www.thewatcherfiles.com/email.htm

Great catch there DutchBigBoy!
Hmmm...

I do believe that was submitted by Son of Will!

posted on Jun, 7 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
SystemResistor and Idyllic:
Thank you for your contributions.

Thankfully, I know of noone diagnosed with Capras. I can only imagine what it would be like for them and their family. It would be tragic and devastating to me.

Wish I had more time but I need to leave now. I will hopefully get back tomorrow.

Thanks again !

Dutchboy- Good eye spy!

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Appreciate the contributions to the thread...

Maybe we are jumping around from dimension to dimension. This could also explain why people have MPD (multiple personalities) but then again I also believe in the possibility of possession and oppression of the 'fallen angels to deceive those who are ''bothered''.

This is why it is very important to pray for discernment, and to continue seeking "truth" in these matters.

I truly feel for all those who are experiencing this Capgras Delusion. And I believe it to be very real to them. And what they are saying could be really true! It possibly isn't a delusion at all.

It truly angers me how the psychiatric community is so quick to label. With all of their labeling , I'd doubt ANYONE of us would PASS as being sane anymore!

I think a lot of the meds squash -hinder our 'spirituallity' too: They keep folk blinded to the truth. Big Pharma would lose a LOT of money if people's eyes were opened.

This world is definitely multidimensional, but the psychiatric system would NEVER recognize nor admit to this.
edit on 9-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I do not want to be a "walk-in"; I think I should be wiser than that not to walk-into this life because it has been so painful.

When reincarnation is talked about, there are some that say "we choose" our parents, our families, and our circumstance! I am revolted by that thought! I really am, although the genetic part is my attractant!

I have always believed in "cellular memory" whereby we are the result of every living person, related to us, through our cells, and that within the nucleus of the cell there is memory stored. If we are lucky we can access the past through those previous living family members. This is what accounts for talents that seem to be natural, when in fact they are from our ancestors in some fashion, which is actually natural if you think about the process of cellular memory.

So, I wanted to expand a bit more, so I am going to attempt to list out all the "known" times that I may have died. Maybe this might validate or in any case create enough disruption to make us think outside of the box for just a moment.

1966-69, Anchorage, Alaska-- I was in an earthquake with my sister, I remember being in kindergarten and so I must of been 5, I was born in 1963. This was not the "Good Friday" quake of 1964, that would be impossible.

1969, East coast/Massachusetts?-- Fell off very large slide onto concrete; uncle carried me home (all blank except the pain). It was a playground next to buildings, everything there was concrete, buildings, sidewalks, stores, everything was brick and concrete! No trees.

1970, Heilbronn, Germany-- DC Electrocution; I stuck a metal rod into a plug socket (german plugs were round at the time, not sure if they have changed). My mom found me on the floor when the entire apartment building blew the circuit.

1974, Heilbronn, Germany-- Acute Appendicitis/ruptured. My mom thought I had the flu until four days later I was unconscious; coma lasted for two weeks.

1975-76, El Paso, TX-- My brothers showed me a trick where they could render me unconscious by having me breathe 30 times heavily and then hold the last breath, then they would bear hug me. They did this several times until I was vomiting. Bad bad trick! Please do not do this!

1977, El Paso, TX-- Hit by a car while riding my bicycle; thrown about 40 ft, bike was destroyed. I limped home dragging my bike. The woman never got out of her car, she gripped the wheel and just cried staring forward. I knocked on the window and tried to talk to her but she was in shock, she was screaming or something. I remember a man, but afterward I was headed home dragging my bike; it never did get repaired.

1999, Houston, TX-- Oxycontin Accidental Overdose. ER intervention; Post Operative. (this was when I saw the Book of Life, but I was not allowed to view its pages)

2000-2008-- Two Hospital admissions with Acute Pancreatitis Attacks--Morphine administered to save patient. No explanation and complete reversal of all symptoms within a week. Clean Bill of Health. (I say this as outside of myself because that is how I remember it) Two or three previous attacks were spent in my home of which I finally recovered (the pain was unbearable and I sought death for relief, if only).

2010-- October, possible Paradigm Shift-- Uncanny thought that everything had changed, which it did! I even asked several people if I had died. I joked about it, and I still do not grasp the full effects of it, but the synchronicity was astounding! I think there is a thread here on ATS with me saying these very words, someone else noticed that something happened but they could not quite explain it; actually several threads say that about October I believe.

OK, well that is all I can remember for now; I tried to exclude those numerous times when I had a gun pulled on me and those times when I was beaten by others, broken bones and such. I skipped several incidences of Natural Gas/Carbon Monoxide exposures while sleeping.

So, why would something "step in" here? LOL

I guess I have lived a Charmed Life! The Darwin Award just never caught up to me!

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I do not want to be a "walk-in"; I think I should be wiser than that not to walk-into this life because it has been so painful.

When reincarnation is talked about, there are some that say "we choose" our parents, our families, and our circumstance! I am revolted by that thought! I really am, although the genetic part is my attractant!

I have always believed in "cellular memory" whereby we are the result of every living person, related to us, through our cells, and that within the nucleus of the cell there is memory stored. If we are lucky we can access the past through those previous living family members. This is what accounts for talents that seem to be natural, when in fact they are from our ancestors in some fashion, which is actually natural if you think about the process of cellular memory.

So, I wanted to expand a bit more, so I am going to attempt to list out all the "known" times that I may have died. Maybe this might validate or in any case create enough disruption to make us think outside of the box for just a moment.

1966-69, Anchorage, Alaska-- I was in an earthquake with my sister, I remember being in kindergarten and so I must of been 5, I was born in 1963. This was not the "Good Friday" quake of 1964, that would be impossible.

1969, East coast/Massachusetts?-- Fell off very large slide onto concrete; uncle carried me home (all blank except the pain). It was a playground next to buildings, everything there was concrete, buildings, sidewalks, stores, everything was brick and concrete! No trees.

1970, Heilbronn, Germany-- DC Electrocution; I stuck a metal rod into a plug socket (german plugs were round at the time, not sure if they have changed). My mom found me on the floor when the entire apartment building blew the circuit.

1974, Heilbronn, Germany-- Acute Appendicitis/ruptured. My mom thought I had the flu until four days later I was unconscious; coma lasted for two weeks.

1975-76, El Paso, TX-- My brothers showed me a trick where they could render me unconscious by having me breathe 30 times heavily and then hold the last breath, then they would bear hug me. They did this several times until I was vomiting. Bad bad trick! Please do not do this!

1977, El Paso, TX-- Hit by a car while riding my bicycle; thrown about 40 ft, bike was destroyed. I limped home dragging my bike. The woman never got out of her car, she gripped the wheel and just cried staring forward. I knocked on the window and tried to talk to her but she was in shock, she was screaming or something. I remember a man, but afterward I was headed home dragging my bike; it never did get repaired.

1999, Houston, TX-- Oxycontin Accidental Overdose. ER intervention; Post Operative. (this was when I saw the Book of Life, but I was not allowed to view its pages)

2000-2008-- Two Hospital admissions with Acute Pancreatitis Attacks--Morphine administered to save patient. No explanation and complete reversal of all symptoms within a week. Clean Bill of Health. (I say this as outside of myself because that is how I remember it) Two or three previous attacks were spent in my home of which I finally recovered (the pain was unbearable and I sought death for relief, if only).

2010-- October, possible Paradigm Shift-- Uncanny thought that everything had changed, which it did! I even asked several people if I had died. I joked about it, and I still do not grasp the full effects of it, but the synchronicity was astounding! I think there is a thread here on ATS with me saying these very words, someone else noticed that something happened but they could not quite explain it; actually several threads say that about October I believe.

OK, well that is all I can remember for now; I tried to exclude those numerous times when I had a gun pulled on me and those times when I was beaten by others, broken bones and such. I skipped several incidences of Natural Gas/Carbon Monoxide exposures while sleeping.

So, why would something "step in" here? LOL

I guess I have lived a Charmed Life! The Darwin Award just never caught up to me!

Wow Green. Bless your heart, you certainly have been through a lot! IMO, you are still alive today because God still has His will, plan & purpose for your life yet to be accomplished!

I can not fathom what it is like to feel like a ''walk in''. ( I would never choose MY life either if given the choice.. So I know where you are coming from. Who would choose thIS?! )

Jesus never promised us roses on this side of eternity but we still must look for the positives and count our blessings here. It's on the OTHER side of eternity where we truly can live and be free of all the bondage, etc! I have comfort in knowing this: One day we WILL have that perfect peace - in Jesus!
For now we only know in part (the mysteries of life)... and we will have to keep seeking HIS truth until all is revealed.

Glad you are still with us Green. ...May HE help and lead US all !

PS The breathing and bear hug deal, I have experienced. I didn't believe that ''this'' was true. So in unbelief, volunteered myself to try this. I passed out and upon coming concious, I was pounding the hardwood floor (like I was fighting for my life). Boy did I have the breath knocked out of me. As you said, in warning... DO NOT TRY THIS ! I'm sure this could be possibly even fatal!

God is amazing- the Great Physician.. His cellular memory. It all amazes me! --And to think we still have SoOO much more to learn!

edit on 13-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Couldn't resist looking into the Kevin Rush post someone had posted earlier in a reply..

Had to google him, and found his blog account. Throwing it out there for ya. Additional things are said there, that not stated here, I believe. Not sure about him but who knows . Could he be telling the truth?...Looks like he only has two stories... am still digging.
. www.blogger.com...
kevinrush.blogspot.com...
edit on 28-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

well spotted

get out of that one OP

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by philware

ok. lol... thanks for the heads up, phil.
Is it because of the ion particles /accellerators on the building?
AND the rest?
He's been debunked?? Hey, I wouldn't know a stargate if I saw one, ya know, lolol
edit on 28-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by philware
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

well spotted

get out of that one OP

Heeeyyyy.. wait just a dog gone minute... If you were referring to that LONGGGG post that has been copied, Son of Will posted that .It was not THIS OP. You must have got lost in your reading somewhere. And here I thought you meant to stay out of the Kevin Rush ''looking intos''...

lol.. wanted to clear this one up.

posted on Jun, 28 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

There is a "reincarnation system" that is pursued by intelligent beings, however, true incarnation occurs through the conduits of nature, where we are more like a collective consciousness that manifests itself into individuals, as opposed to a set of individuals and a pre-defined or linear system of "reincarnations."

In other words - a "new" individual is always created with every birth, and "incarnations" are memories of older individuals, and after a while, the memories integrate in terms of characteristics, the memories of "experience" attributing themselves to the original soul until it is able to generate its own self-made reality, upon which could contain the constituents of many potential offspring.

In otherwords, there are multiple consciousnesses within each person, and each experience a different stage of being - basically, after we leave our corporeal vehicles, we are able to see that we are more like a combination of various beings and various "selves" that had inhabited the same mind - and in addition, the realisation that multiple selves can actually combine into new individuals over time.
edit on 28-6-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
reply to post by Greensage

In otherwords, there are multiple consciousnesses within each person, and each experience a different stage of being - basically, after we leave our corporeal vehicles, we are able to see that we are more like a combination of various beings and various "selves" that had inhabited the same mind

Thanks for your input here SResistor,
Very well explained , and I hear where you are coming from.... the quantum

- and in addition, the realisation that multiple selves can actually combine into new individuals over time

whoa .. haven't heard that one
but I can see what you mean. Anything is possible...with God.

Good stuff
Thanks once again.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
If even ONE person who was diagnosed with this is actually right, then that is something. What if? What if you came home to your loved ones after a day at work and noticed something wasn't just quite right about them? What if you thought maybe they were all clones but no one believed you? That has to be a strange experience for sure.

I don't know what I would do if I thought my family had been replaced. Obviously you can't really tell anyone, because they will think you are totally crazy. Who would believe you?

I guess I'd watch any strange behavior my family had and document it, even if just for my own records.
Either way, I think my own sanity would be in decline. I would have a secret. I would think my family had been replaced and I couldn't really tell anyone and it would drive me crazy anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jessieg

Yeah I'd think it would be an awful experience. But knowing meee lol, I'd probably think I was in a parallel universe , instead of it actually being real, I'd think it was me somewhere else. I'd be homesick , missing my family wanting to go home!

Wild to think about huh? But what if they are being truthful...and their fam members REALLY replaced by beings from outside of this world....replicas? muhaha

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I know...I think that I know, that I am loved and for as far as I know, I am not replaced....

second

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by zatara

It gets deep eh? I think therefore I am stuffin's.
but who knows, I might not even be me lol jk

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Bumping this thread to save for later to check all the links.
I suppose its been forecast before, but all things about the economy have come true, and this thing with Russia/US 3rd world war - well, it certainly could go in that direction...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

whoa whoa whoa .. !!! Portland ~!! I'm 25mins from there ~!!

ok .. i'm going to copy & paste this for sure..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join