It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What iF SOME of the people with Capgras Syndrome are Telling the Truth?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
The sad thing is, I've heard stuff like this before.

From a man who I once saw buy the entire stock of jell-o powder at the local grocery store "to go fishing". And who was later arrested for shooting out cable boxes all over town to keep the CIA from spying on him.

He ended up institutionalized.

The loooooooooooooooooooooooooong email above sounds like someone not quite in his right mind.

Hi Schkeptick.
Thanks for sharing your experience . Poor man...that's so sad.
Sure would seem he's not stable but one never knows, do we?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't that a X Files episode?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Hi Greensage,
Thanks for sharing your story with us. At a loss for words here...but bless your dear heart. I can not imagine what it would be like to be in your shoes with daily living, with all of the many different additional struggles you must face. It's hard enough already. My best to you. May He continue to help you in your day to days.

Glad you found this thread topic interesting. Me too!

Thanks to everyone for their replies and contributions to this thread. Sorry if I have accidentally skipped anyone. Keep them coming everyone. Still am looking for that link!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Chai_An

No, I saw that on a weird but true news site. Had it bookmarked on my other computer, which I no longer have.
Who knows? They write tv show scripts on reality sometimes. So they MAY HAVE made an xfiles episode out of it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will
Okay I found the guy. Emailed me 2.5 years ago, I can't believe I still have it. There's a tremendous amount of information here, I hope it's not too ridiculous to post it. I don't have an online article to source, since it's straight from my email. But here goes - this might serve to be some starting ground for us to investigate.

Ok if your in Portland ......

i am in portland,... can you still contact this man? i'd like to meet with him, talk to him, it will be much easier for me to understand if this man is sane or not if i met him in person,

oh and please, dont lecture me on the dangers of meeting potentially crazy people, your not my parents,
and besides, you cant even take a walk for 1 block through downtown portland without meeting 5 or so crazy people with insane stories they will tell you loudly even if you pretend not to hear them and keep walking.
edit on 6/3/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
reply to post by Greensage

Hi Greensage,
Thanks for sharing your story with us. At a loss for words here...but bless your dear heart. I can not imagine what it would be like to be in your shoes with daily living, with all of the many different additional struggles you must face. It's hard enough already. My best to you. May He continue to help you in your day to days.

Glad you found this thread topic interesting. Me too!

Thanks to everyone for their replies and contributions to this thread. Sorry if I have accidentally skipped anyone. Keep them coming everyone. Still am looking for that link!

Yikes! Did it sound that bad? Was it the Family part?

You know, I wonder though if maybe the "sufferer" of such a thing isn't just a "step-in". I have had many opportunities that should have resulted in my death throughout my life. I don't want to be step-in, but if I were, it certainly would make more sense. It would explain other memories and fixations that do not make sense to me.

It is funny, just yesterday I had a very clear and vivid memory of something in my childhood involving my brothers, but then now I am more apt to believe that memories can be absorbed. It is still my memory though!

The oddest thing about all of this? People around me change but I never do. I haven't changed inside I mean; to be honest I feel like I am 23 years old (odd to be so specific but I have always known that age within; other ages are just memories). That was the age I was kicked out of the Military. Kind-of strange I think. Right now I am 47.

Anyways, good thread! Thanks again, I will continue reading with an open mind, it just might be the "head on the floor" after all! LOL , for me anyways!

edit on 6/3/2011 by Greensage because: grammer

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Coool! Maybe you can check him out. Hope Son of Will answers back soon!

Keep us posted!

Ya know, as one poster said, it sounded like an X-Files ep. This got me to thinking about another ''loon'' by the name of Wayne Manzo way back during that time too. He has civil suits against the Feds, etc. Google...THAT one!

This Kevin Rush and Wayne seem to have a lot in common. Almost sounds like the same person to a point.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Wow what a connection this sounds the same as 911 if you look at it the same way.

D. The real reason for gulf war 1 was that our military lease was up with Kuwait and they told us to get out, George Bush Sr. called Sad am and said invade it’s why we did not chase him!

Now this sounds like it could have really happed this way.

E. The real reason the for the Oklahoma fed building being blown up is that it held all paper records for gulf war 1.

Does this not sound like building 7 that went down full of paper records, see how the pater en repeats it's self.

That email needs another read over how did he find the time to type all of this out.
This needs a good reading through this is just a light reading of it.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Found another post by Kevin Rush: www.alien-ufos.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Yikes! Did it sound that bad? Was it the Family part?

You know, I wonder though if maybe the "sufferer" of such a thing isn't just a "step-in". I have had many opportunities that should have resulted in my death throughout my life. I don't want to be step-in, but if I were, it certainly would make more sense. It would explain other memories and fixations that do not make sense to me.

It is funny, just yesterday I had a very clear and vivid memory of something in my childhood involving my brothers, but then now I am more apt to believe thmore]
Hi Greensageat memories can be absorbed. It is still my memory though!

The oddest thing about all of this? People around me change but I never do. I haven't changed inside I mean; to be honest I feel like I am 23 years old (odd to be so specific but I have always known that age within; other ages are just memories). That was the age I was kicked out of the Military. Kind-of strange I think. Right now I am 47.

Anyways, good thread! Thanks again, I will continue reading with an open mind, it just might be the "head on the floor" after all! LOL , for me anyways!

edit on 6/3/2011 by Greensage because: grammer

LOL I hear ya.

No it didn't sound THAT bad. I'm just a sensitive type , feel deeply and have great compassion for others. So it's probably just me
Just putting myself in your shoes, I can only imagine.

I still feel like a teenager myself inside and almost a half a century old

Haven't had the time yet but will be researching step- ins ...that is interesting also! Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

COOL! Thanks for the link. I'll definitely will check it out!

LOL @ your name

Thanks again!
edit on 3-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsettica
Wow what a connection this sounds the same as 911 if you look at it the same way.

D. The real reason for gulf war 1 was that our military lease was up with Kuwait and they told us to get out, George Bush Sr. called Sad am and said invade it’s why we did not chase him!

Now this sounds like it could have really happed this way.

E. The real reason the for the Oklahoma fed building being blown up is that it held all paper records for gulf war 1.

Does this not sound like building 7 that went down full of paper records, see how the pater en repeats it's self.

That email needs another read over how did he find the time to type all of this out.
This needs a good reading through this is just a light reading of it.

Hi Jsettica-
oh my! I know what you mean ...could it be? Not sure what kind of thread I started but boy was I surprised , it seems to have opened a can of worms, eh?
Kevin's email definitely needs closer scrutiny..and investigation huh!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Wow this is interesting stuff, I just cheeked out this first paragraph.

Try and get a screen shot, jpeg, camera phone image, print it try and copy and send it you wont be able to send it any way electronically or otherwise Goggle earth and key in the key words Mark O Hatfield building 3RD and Salmon SW Portland Or. look at the top left corner of the roof of the building do you know what that is, Its an ION accelerator just like 3 miles down below at Fermi lab outside Chicago ill, these buildings are in every major city on the planet

On goggle earth and low and behold it's there what a huge thing on the roof and it is round like he said.

I don't know about goggling any of the names it might bring up red flags by doing so.

going to try using the most unused search engine out there just to lessen the tracking part of the hunt.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
This fits with my theory of going to a parallel virtual world when we break out from the matrix
and to find out what we know they recreate the world we left populating it with friends and family who seem to be a little different... so maybe they are more like an "agent smith" in the avatar of our friends etc.
dam, they told me not to take both the red and blue pills at the same time.
but no..
any way enough crazy talk, ive already said to much.. now i must go, im late for a very important date..

(WARNING:this post may contain upto 50% truth and 80% filler)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mysticalzoe

I agree, it makes me think of ''They Live" too lol... scary stuff.
I wonder too,instead of the glasses....that maybe there is something in their genetics that helps them to see ''their truth". Am I making sense?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Did they put something in the Portland drinking water?

Could someone check?
edit on 3-6-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Try and get a screen shot, jpeg, camera phone image, print it try and copy and send it you wont be able to send it any way electronically or otherwise Goggle earth and key in the key words Mark O Hatfield building 3RD and Salmon SW Portland Or. look at the top left corner of the roof of the building do you know what that is, Its an ION accelerator just like 3 miles down below at Fermi lab outside Chicago ill, these buildings are in every major city on the planet

On goggle earth and low and behold it's there what a huge thing on the roof and it is round like he said.

I don't know about goggling any of the names it might bring up red flags by doing so.

going to try using the most unused search engine out there just to lessen the tracking part of the hunt.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

edit on 3-6-2011 by jsettica because: Something strange just happed it reposted it's self with out me doing anything LOL

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I wish someone on ATS could come in here and tell us what that really is. There may be nothing to it and it just be some new fangled air conditioning system or something.

You can run but ya can't hide lol. and it's truly NOT funny! Stay safe and good luck.
I'm sure I've been flagged red MANY a time..it use to scare me but no more! .and honestly, I just about don't give a rip anymore. If something WERE to happen to me... I know I have a better place prepared for me!

As Cartman says, " Scr*w you guys, I'm going home"!
edit on 3-6-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

I have been told I am not insane but sometimes I wonder. When something sounds to strange one tends to keep it to themselves because they know how people are going tot take it. I have a story not like Son of Will. But a little similar. My husband went to Iraq for almost a year. I was so amazed to be with him and I was almost in wonderlust about his good looks. I would often stare at him like one would a beautiful painting. Sometimes he would tell me to quit because if made him so uncomfortable. Anyway when he returned I barely recognized him. Of course he had lot about 20 lbs. but it was something else. I began to think that he had been replaced by a double. He looked the same but he didn't. He had the same voice but didn't use the same words. He ate different types of food. He began to wear a different style of clothes. I started looking at all his tatoos to see if they were exactly the same. His own brother said that he believed he had a mental illness and had a double personality. It got so bad I finally left him. He definitely was not the same person I fell in love with. He wasn't even good looking anymore. I don't know what caused the dramatic change.. But after reading all of this I can't help but wonder.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join