It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Haunted" items?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Yes! From what i read about it your not even supposed to set it as your computer wallpaper because things could happen, but since i'm an amateur ghost hunter i'm going for it hehe.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocco21

Video and audio do not constitute evidence of anything other than a video or audio recording existing. They do not demonstrate beyond a shadow of a doubt that anything supernatural existed. Most people have seen The Terminator but that doesn't mean Arnold Schwarzenegger is a robot from the future, does it? And witnesses are often confused, which is why their testimony is only anecdotal evidence and nothing more useful.

I really mean it when I said I didn't want to rain on anyone's parade. I just want to get to the bottom of this, and passing around unfounded information as 'fact' is not going to help anyone, but instead muddy the waters.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

So, it might be possible, but no-one knows, and anyone who says they do is confused.

I lived in a haunted house with 4 other people.
We all are not *confused*.
Many people including dousers, State Police and ministers are not *confused* either.
The happenings in that house were phenomenal.
After 10 months of living in the house one person died there - under extremely *strange* circumstances.
The house has since been sold, and moved from it’s original position.
Nothing more has been seen or heard since the house was moved.

I don’t need anyone to tell me there are haunted houses or not.

I know.

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Most people have seen The Terminator but that doesn't mean Arnold Schwarzenegger is a robot from the future, does it?

Ok, first of all how is this relevant? Second I've had experiences of my own along with countless other people and like dave420 and i explained there are credible witness accounts along with millions of other people so we all can't be "confused" or pathological liars.

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rocco21
Yes! From what i read about it your not even supposed to set it as your computer wallpaper because things could happen, but since i'm an amateur ghost hunter i'm going for it hehe.

I'm still wondering if that was just a marketing campaign or if ti was real, but it still scares me.

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I've had what I belive to be an encounter with a haunted item.
I'm pretty reluctant to say what I'm about to say, because I was redicuiled, rebuked, and thrown off a different forum due to how strange it is.

My friend picked up a haunted Eight Ball.
Her father buys old houses then sells them again. She went to this horriblely built house, almost like a shack, and found a mini eight-ball in the middle of a long dried dark stain on the floor. She showed it to me when we got home, and we started playing with it...
and the eightball got every single question we asked it right.
I can see how this would be really hard to belive, but after you ask twenty questions and they are all right, it stops being concidence and starts meaning something. From what we were able to get from the spirit encased in the ball, was that he was very unhappy and lonely. He wanted us to break open the ball and set him free, but there was one catch...he appearently shared the ball with a violenet spirit.

Of course, I have no way to back this up, but it's simply a first hand experience of such an object.

[edit on 4-11-2008 by summerdreary]

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Many people say just about anything can be haunted, including people. If a spirit has an attachment to something in this life, theres a good chance whatever that something is , is haunted

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I remember when my pop passed away all this weird stuff used to happen around the house and sometimes still does. My mum is really into all this paranormal studies and the afterlife so shes always doing activities along the lines.

A few weeks after he passed, my mum and I were in the lounge room and we heard a big bang from my bedroom. I went to see what the noise was and i saw my drawer on the floor with my homework book next to it. Cant really explain what it was but i would've forgot my book the action didn't occur ..

I believe there is something out there, not so much ghosts and whatnot but maybe some sort of energy...

posted on Nov, 4 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
lol my bad that had nothing to do with haunted objects..

posted on Nov, 17 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I believe what we term psychic phenomena
is a constantly swirling mass around us.

TV and radio signals are also invisible.

We pick up tv and radio signals with an antenna.

I believe some people are born with antenna
that can tune into the swirling
mass of psychic phenomena.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Deimos

There are a lot of cases of haunted items. many are fake but the one that are real create wealth and success. It's super cool how they work. I have a family member(ex family member) who used haunted item and is Successful now. I think the Societies name is Elite's Crest or The Elite Crest. Their items are on ebay, I believe they have a website. Out of all haunted, I trust them because the members are well known and the items bring success. Haunted items do a lot of awesome things. Good Luck to you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join