It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion #1 Claims NASA Chief!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Virtual particles are just that. Virtual. We made them up because we don't know what they are. They're not actually particles. They could literally be micro-sized tea pots of a long gone civilization. They don't pop in and out of reality. They are literally the forces that control reality. Phasing in and out like ones and zeros because that's exactly what they are. 1s and 0s for positive and negative force and many other things. You cannot use them in any sense. It's like saying you are going to use the energy of an electron and put it into a wire. No, it doesn't work that way. The energy is the electron.

This miracle energy anywhere and anytime, where do you think it comes from? It comes from wherever you are. All mass is compressed light, and all light is compressed energy. This energy is floating trough the universe from long-decayed photons from the big bang. It is NOT limitless, and it is NOT always available. It's literally the dust of the universe. No dust, and something has to replace it. once again, you're sucking energy from somewhere. In this case, Earth.

That's untrue, you can just put on a user tax. And that's great. You can just say to all your people, we govern this place, and you're taking energy from it. So here's a new tax.

I don't think I want to read that. Because 1950s technology brought us the wonders of... Chernobyl, the Greenland Nuclear incidents. Lots of other fun times. Primitive plastics. Oh yes, we don't know how to make plastics right, but we know how to control virtual particles. Are you joking?

Dark Energy is possibly pushing things apart. But we're not that sure. And even if it is that force, that's not "the" universe. That's actually the universe's reset button. When dark energy eventually does decay, the universe will snap back on itself and restart. That's assuming we know what it does, which we don't. And if it does, I don't exactly feel safe living in a world with increased amounts of dark energy. I mean, if that's what's causing the whole universe to shear apart, God help the world that has to depose that waste product somewhere. What exactly are you going to do with this dark energy floating around if it does act like the opposite of gravity? Where will you get rid of it? Will you just let it collect and push the earth into pieces, or off away from the sun? I don't feel safe from it.

Your links and your facts are not up to date with current data. Sorry, it's just outdated.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

hence user taxes.

Anything can be taxed. Even air, though they don't. I don't really see why its availability means it cannot be taxed or made a profit off of. If they can tax my drinking water, they can tax my energy too.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The Old Nuclear energy must say good bye!

Surely we must find an alternative. And think that there are countries in the world who still insist (and want to build more) in this technology.

S&F

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 8311-XHT

Hi Amaterasu, here is a brief description of his work.. www.youtube.com...

The weird thing is that his name is also Viktor. Pretty odd coincidence IMO. It makes me wonder if he is a disinfo agent - a red herring meant to waste people's time rather than focusing on Schauberger. But then you have the odd coincdence of the insect shells in the Giza pyramid as well.

As for the insects in the Giza pyramid check this video out 1:35 mark

www.youtube.com...

Thank You so much for these. The first one surely set Me thinking. And maybe there is indeed a relationship with the bugs in the Pyramid.

It would be interesting to have a clue what bug was in question. Maybe a scarab? The Egyptians surely were fascinated by scarabs...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

Very meaningful opinion!

Thanks a lot! stars!

The "Cold Fusion Saga" is emblematic about this very, very sensitive matter.

My opinion is that right now, around us, there are many other alternative kinds of clean energy, different from the slavery of fossil fuel (oil, gas, carbon, atomic etc.).

But there is an hidden and dark war behind the scenes...
Maybe, right here, on ATS there are "minions" of these Old Power that play the dirty work!

In these years "someone" has deliberately ignored, ridiculed, fighted and killed, to maintain the absolute silence above these new kind of energy, and Journalists and Reporters of Main Stream Media, word-wide, are all guilty.

Many brave and skilled people are dead for this matter.

But we are on the edge of a catastrophe, economical, social, environmental and climatic.

We have no more time.

Maybe this is the last chance. Maybe it is time to take out from the desk, the dozens of hidden patents of these innovative devices and Change the Future.

In better.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Oh it will come. A charismatic leader with the people's backing. He'll raid the storehouses and burn the bases for his pursuit of power. But will he be corrupted in this pursuit?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
We will make first contact before a year my friend.

reply to post by Arbitrageur

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Arken

Oh it will come. A charismatic leader with the people's backing. He'll raid the storehouses and burn the bases for his pursuit of power. But will he be corrupted in this pursuit?

Pessimist about this?
Me too... But...

But the big problem is that there is not TIME...

The hunger of energy world-wide is really huge and grow exponentially. So, if there isn't a change, soon, this means only one thing: WAR! For real!

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Oh yes. That's my point though. Now I have faith in the army to save the day and the country. But it has to be led by the right person. And that could be anyone. You have to realize one thing. The leaders of this government have a lot, but little trust with the people. We don't need a french revolution, and unless we have the right person leading the army, we will have one. When soldiers grow hungry, they will band with their generals and fight. And when they see we the people hungry, they will start fighting long before their own hunger. Question remains though, what kind of leader. Men in suits die fast in moments like those, and their inventions are taken by the army as the army takes land and enforces a new nation. But in that establishment, what will the leader be. A Patton? Or a Hitler?

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Virtual particles are just that. Virtual. We made them up because we don't know what they are.

[sigh] I'm guessing science was not Your strong suit. Please view this article:

www.scientificamerican.com...

They're not actually particles. They could literally be micro-sized tea pots of a long gone civilization. They don't pop in and out of reality. They are literally the forces that control reality. Phasing in and out like ones and zeros because that's exactly what they are. 1s and 0s for positive and negative force and many other things. You cannot use them in any sense. It's like saying you are going to use the energy of an electron and put it into a wire. No, it doesn't work that way. The energy is the electron.

Well, I think the article I linked to will make it clear that You are wrong: they ARE particles, they are NOT teapots, fig leaves, aardvarks or anything else, they DO pop in and out of reality, and they aren't "controller of reality." And the energy created comes from the annihilation of particles with their anti-particles, both of which come into being simultaneously. You might revisit Your views of how things work.

This miracle energy anywhere and anytime, where do you think it comes from? It comes from wherever you are. All mass is compressed light, and all light is compressed energy. This energy is floating trough the universe from long-decayed photons from the big bang. It is NOT limitless, and it is NOT always available. It's literally the dust of the universe. No dust, and something has to replace it. once again, you're sucking energy from somewhere. In this case, Earth.

Yeah, I don't think I can help You until You are up to speed with current science. None of the above is close to the mark.

That's untrue, you can just put on a user tax. And that's great. You can just say to all your people, we govern this place, and you're taking energy from it. So here's a new tax

How would that work if One owns the apparatus? Do They tax solar energy One collects from One's own solar panels? Given They have no way to monitor One's use in such instances, They can't. And, again, with the need for money dissipating, taxes dissipate too.

I don't think I want to read that. Because 1950s technology brought us the wonders of... Chernobyl, the Greenland Nuclear incidents. Lots of other fun times. Primitive plastics. Oh yes, we don't know how to make plastics right, but we know how to control virtual particles. Are you joking?

Well THAT's an open-minded intelligent approach. I guess it explains why Your science knowledge is lacking. You equate reading with bringing on social horrors...I guess.

Dark Energy is possibly pushing things apart. But we're not that sure. And even if it is that force, that's not "the" universe. That's actually the universe's reset button.

OH boy. And You know there is some "reset button" involved because...?

When dark energy eventually does decay, the universe will snap back on itself and restart.

1. Dark energy does not "decay" per se. It is constantly renewing and seething forth into this universe.
2. Where did You get this whole idea from, that the universe will "snap back" when dark energy "decays?"

That's assuming we know what it does, which we don't.

Ah. Well, I'm guessing YOU don't...

And if it does, I don't exactly feel safe living in a world with increased amounts of dark energy. I mean, if that's what's causing the whole universe to shear apart, God help the world that has to depose that waste product somewhere. What exactly are you going to do with this dark energy floating around if it does act like the opposite of gravity? Where will you get rid of it? Will you just let it collect and push the earth into pieces, or off away from the sun? I don't feel safe from it.

[sigh] I am clueless as to what You think You're describing... The extraction of this energy does not "increase" dark energy. It transforms dark energy into electricity. There is no "waste." There is nothing to "get rid of."

Seriously, a bit of study and reading (which, no, will not cause social ills if You do) will go a long way to clearing up the many misconceptions I see.

Your links and your facts are not up to date with current data. Sorry, it's just outdated.

ROFL! Please, then, provide links to what YOU think is current. That I have been reading everything that comes along on energy science - even as recently as a day or two ago... I'm guessing that, not only are My facts up to date, YOU are struggling to grasp what little You have read.
edit on 6/3/2011 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Actually, science is my strong point, and I've got great grades and conversations with that. And the article you showed me does not talk about what Virtual Particles are and do. and its from 2006. Kind of old.

Virtual Particles are the means through which forces are transmitted. They exist for no other purpose. They are literally made up particles to describe the flow of information from point A to Point B. If I generate a gravity wave, this wave comes from somewhere, and hits a mass. The information that exists for the split second in between the receiver and sender is a virtual particle. No annihilation. They go to and from transmitting information. The idea of annihilation was created to help comprehend that which cannot be comprehended. It's simply to conserve mass and energy. because you cannot pop something into existence. It comes from somewhere. Basically an electron sacrifices some of its mass and energy to transmit the identity of a negative force. This can be in theory the reason why all things decay. Why the universe will die. Things have to send that information in packets and they cannot pop into existence. They come from the source, met the place it was going to, and then die. In theory this means all mass has some sort of understanding of the mass it is around, but that's just unconfirmed things from made up science because we do not yet have the tools to understand the true form of this stuff. Hence the name virtual.

Actually with Solar power, they do. Under some legal mumbo jumbo, power companies MUST sell and buy your contribution from solar panels on the grid at the same rate. idk, maybe that's for some tax benefit, who knows. Point is the government does register, at least if you want to, your solar panels. And if they wanted to, they could tax you for some BS reason for it too. Now while its true you don't have to register anything and can live off the grid, fact is the same would be true for your magical energy machine. You could register it, tax it, tax break it, etc etc Whatever the government wants to do. They'd probably first tax break it for an incentive for everyone to buy it, then a decade later say you need some part, or registration or God knows what else, and then tax it for their own gain. Simple market ploy.

Everything decays. Even the Dark matter and Dark energy. For now, there is a womping 10^God knows power of mass decaying that's fueling it. When mass decays, there will be no more conversion. Everything decays into energy, and then that decays into the very fabric of space time, and then the universe dies. Then it collapses and resets. At least that's one theory that got going now. Again, nobody knows if it even exists or what it does. Ergo, no reason for you to go claiming that in the 50s they somehow knew and could make electricity from it. Either your dad lied or they were popping particles in a vacuum and assuming a bunch of things from it. Hey, that's kind of like now.

Fact is this. You are taking from something. And that something is putting the universe in motion. Now maybe I'm just being dumb, but when we tried it with water, we got droughts and floods, depending where. When we tried it with oil, we got cave ins and massive spills. When we tried it with particles, we got nuclear bombs and radiation. Now I wonder what happens when you scale it up to the whole bloody planet. idk, maybe I just don't trust the human track record of energy management from moving things. Maybe that's silly, or maybe that's why the government told your dad to shut the hell up and the killed the project.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I truly believe that we are in the last years of our AD timeline.

150,000ish years in the dark ages

50,000ish for bc when people started coming together

2000ish for AD

then what? PN? Post Nuclear?

A great time to be born indeed, or the worst imaginable.. Time will tell

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Actually, science is my strong point, and I've got great grades and conversations with that. And the article you showed me does not talk about what Virtual Particles are and do. and its from 2006. Kind of old.

Ok, here: www.newscientist.com...

www.symmetrymagazine.org...

www.encyclopedia.com...

All with 2011 dates.

Virtual Particles are the means through which forces are transmitted. They exist for no other purpose.

Can You link to where that is described?

They are literally made up particles to describe the flow of information from point A to Point B.

[scratching head] Um... They seem to be actual particles that pop into existence and out again...even as late as April, 2011. No describing information flow, no "made up-ness" about them.

Actually with Solar power, they do. Under some legal mumbo jumbo, power companies MUST sell and buy your contribution from solar panels on the grid at the same rate. idk, maybe that's for some tax benefit, who knows. Point is the government does register, at least if you want to, your solar panels.

Well, yeah, but You don't HAVE to and They are not taxing the solar panel owners for the power They use - and THAT is what I was talking about. No law that says if You use solar power from Your own panels You must pay X amount to someone else per unit used. THAT would be taxation.

And if they wanted to, they could tax you for some BS reason for it too.

But only if You chose to register, eh? If You did not, how can They tax it? How would They even know?

Now while its true you don't have to register anything and can live off the grid, fact is the same would be true for your magical energy machine. You could register it, tax it, tax break it, etc etc Whatever the government wants to do. They'd probably first tax break it for an incentive for everyone to buy it, then a decade later say you need some part, or registration or God knows what else, and then tax it for their own gain. Simple market ploy.

But only if You let Them know it's there to be taxed. And why would anyOne do that? Most would not do so.

Everything decays. Even the Dark matter and Dark energy. For now, there is a womping 10^God knows power of mass decaying that's fueling it. When mass decays, there will be no more conversion. Everything decays into energy, and then that decays into the very fabric of space time, and then the universe dies. Then it collapses and resets. At least that's one theory that got going now. Again, nobody knows if it even exists or what it does. Ergo, no reason for you to go claiming that in the 50s they somehow knew and could make electricity from it. Either your dad lied or they were popping particles in a vacuum and assuming a bunch of things from it. Hey, that's kind of like now.

Well, if You would read Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, You would see that in the 1950's They DID have both antigravity and overunity in the science of electrogravitics. Now it's not likely that My dad lied for several years, coming home excited by the work He was doing, and trying to teach Me all about it. What would be the point of Him making up stuff to teach Me, night after night, for about two years - and then suddenly telling Me that it was secret "for now?" And They were NOT "popping particles." The particles do that on their own.

Fact is this. You are taking from something. And that something is putting the universe in motion. Now maybe I'm just being dumb, but when we tried it with water, we got droughts and floods, depending where. When we tried it with oil, we got cave ins and massive spills. When we tried it with particles, we got nuclear bombs and radiation. Now I wonder what happens when you scale it up to the whole bloody planet. idk, maybe I just don't trust the human track record of energy management from moving things. Maybe that's silly, or maybe that's why the government told your dad to shut the hell up and the killed the project.

You are confusing macroscopic effects with quantum ones. Though One takes energy from the plenum, it's not as if there is a "space" that is emptied. It is an ENORMOUS amount of energy, and it would be akin to taking teacups of water from the oceans of the world.

And the project was NOT killed. There was a threat to TPTB in its being public - loss of power over others being prime. It went into black ops. If there was nothing to it, I am sure My dad's excitement would have been non-existent. So... I am betting most "UFO" sightings are black ops projects. (Though I do believe We have ET's on this planet, too.)
edit on 6/3/2011 by Amaterasu because: Link issues.

edit on 6/3/2011 by Amaterasu because: More issues...

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Simple:

edit on 3-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

As to taxation, you would register for the tax deduction, then get screwed when they taxed it. Sure you didn't have to. But they only really need 80% of them, and that's around what the average person would do. They get their money, and no one cares. Monsanto doesn't get everyone in its schemes, but it gets enough. The media doesn't get all pirates, but they get enough to keep getting rich. And the government wouldn't get everyone, but they would get enough to make themselves rich. There's no difference.

Theoretically, you could just run your house on rubbing socks. Tech's all there. But people are lazy. Similarly, you could build this magical device, but most people wouldn't. There's their money.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

People who sit on their butts, doing nothing, wishing the ol' mighty Army comes to the rescue will get what they deserve. A military dictatorship. Maybe even a Hitler. Maybe even someone as heinous as Hitler and as incompetent as GW Bush ?

Oh the horror !

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by H1ght3chHippie

But I don't view a military dictatorship as bad necessarily. America was one in many different time periods, and it actually worked quite effectively. Because we had the right leaders. George Washington, in every accord, was a dictator for a few years. He may have answered to the Continental Congress, but there was that whole decade before the presidency where he was more or less honorary emperor. That was a bit of a confusing decade with no single real leader in America. Hence why that government failed and collapsed in a decade.

Point is, Military dictatorships are only as bad as their leaders. And if those leaders are defenders of the republic, it won't be very bad. I honestly would have no problem if the executive offices were taken over by the military under, say, General Ham Carter.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
1. I don't believe *anything* written on PSN. Please find an authoritative source for this.

2. Nickel batteries =/= fusion.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This technology is still grossly archaic in comparison to technology thats availible. Just kept well under wraps.

I think HHO has more real world potential then that. And as far as energy that could change the world, ha Casimir Overunity baby.

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I was wondering about scarabs too. Egyptian heiroglyphics have scarabs with wings all over Maybe we should start a thread where some people familiar with Egypt and their history and language may be able to find some connections between antigravity and scarabs.

Been looking all over to see if someone did some DNA testing on the bugs found in the pyramid to see what type they were.

I wonder if it is possible someone could manufacture some chitin like material using the same geometry.

Also.. something else you might be interested in.. Have you read Paul laViolette's book - Secrets of antigravity Propulsion? It's a must read. It has ALL the info we need to replicate this tech. We just need thethe people power and money IMO.

In his book he talks a lot about the B-2 bomber.. he shows that the B-2 is the tangible result of all TT Brown's work. What is really interesting about this to me is the recent discovery of the unknown stealth helicopter supposedly used in the Bin laden raid. I started to think about the rumors we hear of "stealth" silent helicopters. . It made me think.. what if the military is using this antigrav tech in a way we wouldn't expect.. what if they use electrogavitics in standard type aircraft so when we see it we dont suspect it is really antigrav tech. And this way even if the crafts crash the people who recover them would not even understand what it's capabiltities were.. this goes for the people who even manufactured the vehicles - such as the B-2 who weren't on a need to know basis.

Imagine if you had an electrogravitic helicopter? If you look at TT Brown's work he had a rig for testing electrogravitics that really was a helicopter rotor essentially. It had a pole that spun around with saucers on the end of it. Supposedly this operated as a type of perpetual motion magine. so just uimagine using this on a helicopter rotor. Because the electrogravitics soften the air when they move through it it would also make the rotors make no noise. Imagine if you cherged the front of the helicopter too.. who knows how fast the helicopter could travel..

edit on 3-6-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu
But only if You chose to register, eh? If You did not, how can They tax it? How would They even know?

About 5 years ago, my stepmom had her son put a roof over a section of her courtyard so that she could have a shady spot for a sitting area. One day she woke up and saw a man walking around in the courtyard. Bear in mind, this house is WAY out in the country, literally 20 miles from town. She has to walk half a mile down a dirt road just to get to her mailbox.

Anyhow she sees some guy walking around her back yard, and calls the sheriff. She gets her rifle and goes out to confront the man.

Turns out he was working for the TAX ASSESSORS OFFICE, and was there to INSPECT AND RECORD her "improvements to the property" (so that they can raise her property taxes!).

This is literally a week after a a simple roof and 3-walls of lattice were put up, out in the country, where nobody can see.

How did they know? We speculated it could have been via airplane, or someone she told about that was jealous for whatever reason and made an anonymous tip (ridiculous!).

Moral of the story is, if the gov't thinks they can squeeze an extra dime out of you, they will gladly do so....after all, they are funded by taxpayers money, so why would they care if they wasted a day of salary for some guy to come inspect your property to raise your tax $25.
edit on 3-6-2011 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join