It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cold Fusion #1 Claims NASA Chief!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+36 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
We are on the verge of an epochal change. The Old Nuclear energy must say good bye!
Step by step the truth comes out. "The most interesting and promising [technology sector] at this point ... [is] low energy nuclear reactions."
Finally even a credible, reliable and and respected NASA scientist like Dennis Bushnell a Chief scientist at NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, Virginia admit the huge discovery of Focardi & Rossi E-Cat..

He is also an inventor, author, and has been a consultant to countless government and military agencies. A few of these include the DOD, Air Force, DARPA, and the NRC.
pesn.com...

A Chief NASA scientist, Dennis Bushnell has came out in support of Andrea Rossi's E-Cat technology, but denies any type of nuclear fusion is taking place, saying it is probably beta decay per the Widom Larson Theory. Repackaging the terminology to avoid embarrassment will not erase over twenty years of suppression and the reality of cold fusion!
Bushnell went on to say that LENR technology could potentially solve all of our energy and climate problems. He stated the technology could be used for any application, including to power rockets for space travel. It is quite refreshing to hear such positive statements, in support of cold fusion, from a mainstream, credible, and respected scientist!

... Bushnell specifically mentioned Andrea Rossi's E-Cat (Energy Catalyzer) technology, and seemed very supportive of it. He reviewed the tests that have been performed and the large amount of excess heat produced. At one point he made a remark scientists across the world should notice...

"I think we are almost over the "we do not understand it" problem. I think we are almost over the "this does not produce anything useful" problem. I think this will go forward fairly rapidly now. If it does, this is capable of, by itself, completely changing geo-economics, geo-politics, and solving climate issues."

It is time to change.... and fast!

edit on 2-6-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I know there has been much back and forth about the validity of the tech. I hope this credence given by a NASA scientist will help to dispel any negativity about this tech that can obviously be a huge benifit to mankind!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Awesome, that is very good news. It's nice hearing:

"I think we are almost over the "we do not understand it" problem. I think we are almost over the "this does not produce anything useful" problem. I think this will go forward fairly rapidly now. If it does, this is capable of, by itself, completely changing geo-economics, geo-politics, and solving climate issues."

For a change instead of the constant doom and gloom. I wonder how long something like this would take to become common place.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

epochal indeed. Although his name alone rings bells, do you think much real attention will be given to him ?

I mean those with the power to actually implement his ideas ...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This may herald a new day of openness at NASA. Imagine a NASA where scientists are free to announce technology without the fear of committing professional or literal suicide. Imagine being able to take credit for earth shattering discoveries after decades of living in the shadows.

Baby steps could lead to an all out sprint in short order. We have the power to visualize the world we would like. Think positive ATS!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Why do you title your thread Cold Fusion, and then cite a source saying it's not fusion?

Regarding the technology, time will tell. Let's touch base again in a year and see if it really happened according to schedule. There are just as many reasons (if not more) to believe it won't happen, as to believe it will happen.

I'll be pleased if it does happen, but I don't think it will.

Something like "cold fusion" or what they think is cold fusion but turns out to be something different (as the NASA guy is saying, it's NOT cold fusion) may indeed be developed, but I don't think it will come from Rossi.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I would bet they know more about this tech than they are letting on. While I feel most of government does work for the betterment of the people a realist will tell you that energy/oil companies do have quite a say still in policy making.

I believe though that when it's crunch time the government will pull out this new tech and we will get along just fine but until then they will let the oil companies have their fill as their lobby is quite powerful.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I find it fascinating someone from NASA is endorsing Rossi's work. This fits in with my own little theory about how this conspiracy is playing out... For the record I want to get it down here on the net so if it plays out maybe I will get somekind of prize.

-At the end of WWII the US government took posession of Nazi tech that led to the discovery of cold fusion and many other super technologies. The guy who really discovered this was Viktor Schauberger - an Austrian scientist forced to work for the Nazis.

-The US government quickly realized the implications of this tech - the dangers to national/world security, losing our technological superiority because this technology would destroy many of the worlds money makers - oil etc.

-Due to this our government created a 60 year plan to orchestrate a One World government in order to remove the dangers of rogue nations and terrorist states who might get their hands on these super technolgies. This will also require some means of prevntng regular joes like us to get our hands on this tech and make a super weapon.

-Things went sideways when Pons and Fleischman discovered cold fusion.. the government had to take drastic measures to ensure this tech did not become public beofre they were ready for it to go mainstream. The same year Pons and Felischmann made their discovery Bob laar came on the scene later that same year. Lazar's description for the powerplant for the "alien saucer" is eerily similar to Andrea rossi's system described in one of his pattents.. only instead of the ubiquitous nickel in his system.. the alien system required the super exotic element 115. My theory is that Lazar was a red herring menat to take peoples attention off cold fusion. Lazar has a compamny supposedly selling dangerous cehmcials for science projects and claims to be bringing alein disclosure. The perfect cover for someone suppressing super technologies.

-Blacklight Power came on the scene right around this time too. It is similar to Pons and Fleischman's cold fusion. They got millions in funding and have been putting out compelling results for 20 years and recently reveale dsimilar methos to Rossi. They also had many military on their board of directors too...

-9-11 happens. The government uses the very same super tochnologies they fear being used on them to create an event to get us in the middle east to implement the NWO. The Twin towers of the WTC collapse and will be made into one tower symbolizing the New World Order. The footprint of the new tower complex also matches the footprint of the Giza pyramids - where Freemasonry orginated. 9-11 is feemason numerology.

-other staged events for the build up to 2011 - Katrina.. the gulf oil spill.

-The government hyped end of the world scenarios around 9-11 and this year 2012.. but following freemason numerology their staged events will really occur on 2011 - this year. This year is full of many events that were planned for all along.. the Japanese quake and tsunami.. the nuclear powerplant disaster... continuing to knock down dictators in the middle east... maybe dictators we put in place the whole time? The tornadoes. The royal wedding.. the death of Bin Laden - both around the same date Hitler committed suicide - an important occult day. Remember.. freemasons believe in a balance between good and evil.

-I think Rossi's cold fusion is key in all this, too. I feel he is part of this entire show.. just as Rossi's tech will be released something is going to occur to prevent it from being allowed to be used. I think the nuclear disaster was part of this.. I suspect 11-11-2011 may be th day this big event happens.. antimatter bomb? Nuke? I also don't think it is a coincidence a NASA bigshot is chiming in now. NASA has been a show meant to occupy us all along. Key personnel high up must have bene aware of this technology all along.

edit on 2-6-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Maybe Germany has some insight into this technology, since they are mothballing all their fission plants. Can you imagine that happening in the US? No way - too many people making lots of money on nuclear energy to just shut it off, safety be damned.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

A plausible theory since we have no evidence any ways

But has a plan, it would still be wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 8311-XHT

Interesting theory but:

-At the end of WWII the US government took posession of Nazi tech that led to the discovery of cold fusion and many other super technologies. The guy who really discovered this was Viktor Schauberger - an Austrian scientist forced to work for the Nazis.

the Nazis never even finished building the atom bomb, i think they completely a rudimentary reactor or two, but nothing close to a bomb.

The US and allies put a ridiculous amount of money and effort into making the first atom bomb. I'd suspect a similar endeavor to crack the cold fusion code, so i seriously doubt it.

Beyond that, if the US indeed had possession of cold fusion technology, they'd be using it.

Why is it cold fusion? Because you are fusing material together without the heat by product. If they had functioning cold fusion reactors dating back to WW2, they would have converted all their nuclear subs to this technology.

they haven't.

Interesting theory none the less and I do believe that there is an active program to make sure this technology, if ever developed, will not be implemented for the good it can do for the world.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur
reply to post by Arken

Why do you title your thread Cold Fusion, and then cite a source saying it's not fusion?

Ho my god... Ho my god,,, Ho my god,,,,
Again?

As usual you point at the straw and not at the pole in your eyes!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

he Nazis never even finished building the atom bomb, i think they completely a rudimentary reactor or two, but nothing close to a bomb.

They didn't have the resources and they ignored Einstein's "Jewish science". Their most imperative issue was also avoiding allied radar and VTOL because the allies were destroying their airstrips. Plus.. believe it or not.. but I have some inside info that proved to me the US had antigrav at a very advanced state by the late 60s and because of the book The Hunt for Zero Point by Nick Cook it documented where this tech came from. I have no doubt it came from Schauberger. Schauberger's work was also verified by TTBrown's work.

The saucer shape was also the ideal shape for radar stealth. It was just an accident that our pilots thought these were alien craft when they saw them. When we acquired the tech the saucer thing gave our government the perfect way of keeping this tech secret.. hence a massive alien disinfo campaign to explain the sightings of these craft and discredit the entire subject.

Also, Podkletnov said his father had documents the Russians also got from Schauberger after the war. which he said inspired his antigrav work.

The US and allies put a ridiculous amount of money and effort into making the first atom bomb. I'd suspect a similar endeavor to crack the cold fusion code, so i seriously doubt it.

Exactly.. resources the Germans didn't have, And cold fusion and zero point energy and gravity control had bigger implications anyway.

Beyond that, if the US indeed had possession of cold fusion technology, they'd be using it.

This is the whole key though.. if they used it then other coutnries would have it.. watch Bob Lazar's description of the "alien saucer".. he says you could make a antimatter bomb that would take out most of the middle east.. And anyone could make this type of weapon with anything from a hardware store. I think this suppsoed fear of somone getting nuclear material was realy jst a red herring for their fear of this tech getting out. Not to mention twhat you could do with gravity control - 9-11. And if this tech got out it we would lose our finacial edge and military tech edge. We would have no air uperiority because this tech is so easy to develop when you have the theory and R&D down. At the very least our military wanted to know the implications of this tech before they released it. They probably wanted to concquer space before it was released, too.

Why is it cold fusion? Because you are fusing material together without the heat by product. If they had functioning cold fusion reactors dating back to WW2, they would have converted all their nuclear subs to this technology

Why? They already had military superiority. They were far to worried about the enemy getting their hands on this tech. I wouldn't be surprised if the US and Russia were working together anyway. Look how they had the space station together in the 80s. I think the real hidden enemy may have been the Nazis still running around with this tech after the war.

Interesting theory none the less and I do believe that there is an active program to make sure this technology, if ever developed, will not be implemented for the good it can do for the world.

Thanks. I could go into much more detail if anyone is itnerested. I feel very certain about elements of this. It all makes perfect sense when you look around at world events.

One thing I am completely certain of though is that our gov has had antigravity since at least WWII and it originated from Schauberger and TTBrown.

edit on 2-6-2011 by 8311-XHT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

I agree.. from my understanding these countries are working together at the highest level - US, Britain, France, Germany etc etc.. maybe even Russia. I'm not certain about Russia though.

I also think it is strange that Nazis were left alone after WWII and south american countries were knowingly harboring them. It is strange to me how we in the US are so unaware of what goes on in South America and many UFO sightings are there which I feel are Nazi related.

Did the US, Britain etc come to some kind of agreement with the Nazis that survived WWII? Or was it a case of a super tech WMD stalemate with them?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

You don't see the problem here?

it's claimed in your article linked in the OP that the NASA guy supports the Rossi process.

But Rossi makes it sound like the NASA guy has no idea what he's talking about, here's what Rossi says from your link:

Beta decay has nothing to do with my process, Widom Larsen theory has nothing to do with my process
Those are exactly the claims made by the NASA guy. So it hardly seems like great agreement between the NASA guy and Rossi when Rossi directly contradicts the claims that supposedly support him and says they're wrong.

And it does make a difference if it's fusion or not, if you want to call if fusion. If it's something else, then call it something else.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

But in one of the articles it says that the only reason the NASA guy and others say this is to make themselves not look bad for ignoring it for so long.

It's just a way for the cold fusion critics to save face.

But in reality I think it was orchstrated from the beginning. They had the excuse planed from the beginning to explain how they "missed" it... the reality is they missed it on purpose because it was in our national interest to pretend it didn't exist.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

There's another thread about it here..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oops. That was your thread also..
Why start two?

edit on 2011-6-2 by tomten because: Added the Oops line

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

if it's fusion or not, if you want to call if fusion. If it's something else, then call it something else

Oh.... ok. Infact there is not neutrons emissions...

Then I call it ET! Enegy Transmutation!

Sounds Good!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomten
reply to post by Arken

There's another thread about it here..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oops. That was your thread also..
Why start two?

edit on 2011-6-2 by tomten because: Added the Oops line

Because this news is an UPDATE and an important (but really) admission from a mainstream NASA scientist like Bushnell!

Oops. This is a really important news for our future!

Why MAINSTREAM MEDIA World-wide do not talk at all about this news?

....hush hush...hush hush....

By the way there is also this thread of mine from U.S. Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (SPAWAR) about the LENR or "cold fusion"! www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Found this video, thought it would be relevant

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join