It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very close pics of a UFO taken in an oil platform in the gulf of Mexico, must see

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Adjusted shadows/highlights and enlarged.....take what you want from it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7c49d06417cf.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/36073c3ff7d3.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on June 1st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by samstone

WTF? are you for real? ok, i could understand you saying "there might be rope attached to the top of that object, i will try and alter the image and post a pic of what i find" but how in the hell is there CLEARLY rope visable? i have great eye sight and i cant see anything! Also in some of the pics it looks like the craft is too small, therefor too far away and too high up to be on a string. Unless of course the "rope" is attached to a magical friggen cloud.

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbe31b76a3d5.jpg[/atsimg]
On the two I posted, it seems as if there was a cable or string edited out with a clone brush. The others are too washed out to tell.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304

I think your are mistaking size, for distance. It is crisp and detailed, which would suggest it is close, not huge but far.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Looks like speaker parts, also the biggest clue to hoax here is that Mexico doesn't hide UFO sightings or anything relating to UFOs.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
And from the translated email...

stopped wrist watches of all the crew and created a magnetic field that stopped in those 4 hours that any helicopter or airship could get close to the oil platform.

But digital cameras DID work.

Hoax I say, Hoax.

Mungo

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

But in the 3rd pic its not as clear and the distance of sky above the object would mean they would have to have a huge bit of rope, no?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spartan1337

Definitely a lamp or man made cover of some kind. The equally spaced bolt holes around the edge is a dead give away that this is a hoax. You can tell that their was something attached to the top like the previous poster said. Very bad hoax in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
What really looks fake is that cartoon looking coffee can thing under the
Craft in pics 2 3 4 and 6 near the water surface. Craft looks totally fake imo.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

ya there's no way alien crafts can have equally spaced bolt holes.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Im not the one to be rude but... Srsly if someone thinks this is real then you need to go out more and read some books or something

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by samstone
Sorry but you can clearly see the rope airbrushed out above it. Looks like a part of the oil rig getting loaded on board.

Yep, the least they could have done is TRY to make it look right.

You can see the rope MS Paint'd out of every pic in this terrible hoax.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
HOAX - These photos released on June 2010 were just a joke by two employees of
the ABK-A oil platform in Campeche, Mexico. They used an old disarmed burner tied
with threads in a very rudimentary way. The photos resulted a bad hoax and were
discarded immediately but recently surfaced again thanks to some moron that made
copies and sent massive emails under fancy titles deceiving people.

Besides the clear airbrush to the thread that sustains the burner or brooder underneath
you can see how they tied the threads precisely to sustain the fake saucer UFO.

They used something like this chicken brooder. Can we move this thread to the Hoax
section?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
A friend that works on the rigs recently told me that there are rigs down there that are not allowed to work at the present because of some hold order but are fully manned anyway. The crews do no actual work as they wait, but they are handsomely paid. They do some structural painting to pass the time and a lot of horsing around. This images seems to be evidence of the latter.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I wondered where the top of my garden heaters went to...................Can I have them back now, please?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spartan1337

Its funny, i came here to ATS a few years ago to find some possible proof of life outside of this planet. all i have found so far is lights at night and obvious hoaxers. I am still hopeful but damn if people arent making it hard.

inteceptor

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

of course, it is coincidence.
GET real, we are tired of this already.
compare rest of photos and gtfo with that.
edit on 1-6-2011 by potential_problem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by 412304

One would think there would be a huge bit of rope, on an oil rig.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Also the rim of the object has what looks to be pretty clearly bolt holes to mount it...at least thats what I thought when I saw it.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
If you look to the the right side of the object there is a orange pole or beam. It's reflecting off the object, which means the object has to be close to that beam. Which means the object isn't very big. I'm with whoever said they were throwing it.
edit on 2-6-2011 by xxgehenna because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join