It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very close pics of a UFO taken in an oil platform in the gulf of Mexico, must see

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
These pics have been circulating on an email chain sent here in Mexico lately. Apparently they were taken on an oil rig from the PEMEX company. I'm going to translate the content of the email message.

"I share with you these pics which were uploaded to the net the same day they were taken, and then eliminated from the net by orders of the intelligence branch of the mexican army, the worker who took the pics uploaded them to the net again thru different emails supported by 2 groups of workers from the platform who also put them on the net to support the spread of the pics. Only 2 emails survived, which the army could not stop, the apparition of this ship provoked constant failures in the platform for a 4 hour lapse, Rig II, property of the oil industry "perforadora de campeche (driller of campeche), stopped wrist watches of all the crew and created a magnetic field that stopped in those 4 hours that any helicopter or airship could get close to the oil platform. After the fact they boarded the platform AKAL in Ciudad Del Carmen, Campeche, a small group of 5 men dressed heavily in uniform with hazmat suits, who consfiscated cellphones and cameras.

The fact that these group of men spoke german, and knew perfectly well the date and hour that the UFO ship appeared, which means thay they were following it.

Obviously there were no news of what happened from the part of Pemex, Halliburton or the contractor company, maybe because of no contract renovation threats, only these pics remain to tell the story. In front of the evidence the government shuts up, as always. We are not alone that is the reality, keep it if you want to get ahold of it, soon they will delete it."

What do you guys think? pics are way too good, i wanted to run them by you guys cause you always find when something isn't real.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 1/6/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That looks like the top of one of my solar lights in my driveway.
They definitely LOOK fake. Mostly because they are so clear.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Sorry but you can clearly see the rope airbrushed out above it. Looks like a part of the oil rig getting loaded on board.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
They look real enough but the suns reflection is different on two of the pictures. (#3 & #6)
Which leads me to believe this was taken over a long time period.
Probably staged.

It's so hard to give any credence to photos anymore given photoshop and the rest of technological tampering.
Everyone wants to discredit the UFO field of study in the name of attention and greed.
edit on 6/1/2011 by AnteBellum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJZoo
They definitely LOOK fake. Mostly because they are so clear.

Mostly because the object shows no atmospheric haze which would suggest that it's large and far away. Which means it's probably small and close and fake.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The string on top of the "ufo" has been photoshopped out, you can see the unmatched/smudged colouration of the pixels.

Mystery solved.

link   
In a few of those pics there seems to be a vertical line, as if someone removed a wire or rope.

You know what they say, "when something seems too good to be true..."

link   
I'm going to have to guess those are fake.

If you look at the last picture, you can see a line above the "UFO", that leads me to believe that it is in fact a themed hanging light, and someone photoshopped out the rod/wire it is rooted to the ceiling with.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Adamski and Mier's pics where better imo.
looks like the had some spare parts and played some frisbee.

link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57ad83008031.jpg[/atsimg]

link   

Originally posted by samstone
Sorry but you can clearly see the rope airbrushed out above it. Looks like a part of the oil rig getting loaded on board.

this...on the last two pics its very clear....and you can see its very small...

i think some bored oilrig workers made a joke

link   
It doesn't looked cropped in, or any type of cgi, when zoomed in, all pixels seem to stay constant. But it could very well be a radio controlled flying disk, just as a speculation. Its hard to tell the actual size of the object, but it looks relatively small. I'm no way an expert, just giving my speculation for others to ponder. Good luck with figuring it out.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Too slow to respond

edit on 1-6-2011 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Too bad we don't have any members like Bob Lazar, maybe he'd be able to recognize it

The only thing that sucks about these UFO photos is, no matter how clear they get, all you have is still just a photo. We'll never know when a real one is right in front of us or if that even matters. If it's real and there's no interaction, we get nothing but a possible fake.

As interesting as UFO photos are, they all lead to the same dead end, blatant hoax or otherwise.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by samstone
Sorry but you can clearly see the rope airbrushed out above it.

That, too. Really, if you're going to airbrush out the cable, at least use the "Healing Brush Tool" on Photoshop to help blend it in better. Sheesh.

link   
yeah now I can totally see the string airbrushed out, thanks for solving it so quickly, it was really bugging me, for the record I saw they looked to good and didn't tried to analyze them too deep, good work.

link   
This definitely looks like a hoax to me. It would not be hard at all to Photoshop these into the backdrop. Not only do they look like some kind of light fixture, but they're horribly out of proportion for what you would expect from some epic alien race...

Lulz. Fake.

P.S.
I definitely see where the cable was cut out, too.
edit on 6/1/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: P.S.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

edit on 1-6-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I was wondering who nicked the top off my bloody
patio heater !

Them Mexicans eh?....

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
As someone who does a lot of photo manipulations I'm 80% these are fake. For one the colours of the UFO do not fit in with the rest of the scene. Look the the greys in both the foreground and background, in the first image the shadows of the UFO have a warmer tint.

Also more importantly the depth of field, to many of the shots of the UFO are in sharp focus while both the foreground and background have more noise. This wouldnt happen on the type of camera which is obviously a poor point and shoot camera. The UFO itself looks like some kind of lamp also not to mention the light source seems off.
edit on 1-6-2011 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join