It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bust Chemtrails from the Ground, Very Simple

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
The Mt Shasta article I posted was my response to that. As far as the re-testing showing no such contamination, so what? You now have two contradictory studies. No different than global warming, alternative energy or any other controversial topic. Why do you think contradictory studies come out about these kinds of things? What interests do you think are being protected here?

The thing was, the ORIGINAL tests did not show high levels of aluminum either, based on what they actually tested. Which was mostly dirty water.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I've made 2 "cloud"busters and placed them on the roof of my building. One got busted up (I don't know how) and the second one worked great! It created a big hole in the "clouds."

I have also made other orgone gadgets. It's really fun, but I hated using the resin...really stinky and dangerous for the lungs.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
We use to be Americans live and let live!
Why the attacks and making fun of people that make buckets with pipes sticking up in the air get razed?
I know and have seen people that place what they call art in their homes and in their yard and claim it makes them feel better.
It does nothing for me, some unseen force that they seem to believe in, and almost worship it, drives people crazy when they visit us and we have no pictures on the wall. They feel disconnected and point out our short coming and some even go out and buy us art to hang on our walls.
And then feel disconnected again on next visit because we don't have the artwork they purchased hanging on our walls.
I can put up with the metal sculptures they give us for the yard, as I watch it rust it is adding iron to the dirt. I can see some benefit in that harebrained idea of yard art.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
I've made 2 "cloud"busters and placed them on the roof of my building. One got busted up (I don't know how) and the second one worked great! It created a big hole in the "clouds."

Then what happened? Is is still making a hole? Has anyone noticed?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

As long as you keep bringing it up, you're not exactly helping your own case.

I am trying to bring a fresh perspective to the argument. You would be bored if the only angle anyone ever came at you by was the science and technology angle.

Not to mention the fact that you brought the rubber chickens, not me. I just pointed them out.

It's not as if this is the only research in these kinds of areas.

No, but it is my favorite of the kind and I have seen it work for so many people. In fact with my very own copy of the book which I relinquished ownership of (cause I wasn't really interested after the initial fascination wore off) to a professional I know in the trauma and recovery field. Dr. Emoto's books have touched the hearts of millions of people and though the message may be found in lots of places, Dr. Emoto's version of it seems to be special for people. Plus everybody likes to look at snowflakes.

You can't seriously believe that what is said in this thread would have that much of an effect.

I think that there are a lot of very intelligent and sensitive people on ATS.

Well I asked earlier for your interpretation of Reich's work with orgone, but you never responded to that. Come on man, why are you nagging me about something you won't even freaking explain?

Ah, geez. OK. My interpretation of Reich...

In a nutshell. The guy had a lot of really important stuff to say about people, society and the politics of just about everything. I find some of his writing to be up there with my Sociologist heroes like Bordieu...

“Only the liberation of the natural capacity for love in human beings can master their sadistic destructiveness.”

“Every muscular contraction contains the history and meaning of its origin.”

He was a guy with a real fascination for Biology and Psychology and he was an original thinker of high order.

I have looked at all the Orgone stuff over the years. I have even experimented with some of it. But at the end of the day I just attribute it to Reich having been an excitable boy. It takes one to know one.

Otherwise I would highly recommend his writings if folks have the time considering all of the important things to read. If I had to recommend to anyone to read one thing it would be 'Listen Little Man' which is freely available on the web.

I will explain where I am coming from one more time as simply as I can.

There are those of us who would really like to understand the phenomenon we have been witnessing in the sky for the past 13+ years.

We have had enough humiliation and embarrassment at the hands of rabid 'chemmies' such as Clifford and the Gang.

This includes tying things like 'The Red Wine Test', alien screens, and orgone energy to the phenomenon in an attempt to get traction with some strange theory about the 'ChemTrails'.

That's all.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
the interests of the hoaxers who make money from this baseless scaremongering, bad science, dis-information and outright lies, and the intgerests of people who get a kick from winding the world up in support of those few individuals.

Can you show how the people claiming to have contaminated water in Mt. Shasta made any money from their claim please?

No - and I never said they did.

If they weer not the purveyors of advertising and sponsor supported websites or sellers of DVD's books, T-shirts or other materials, or paid speakers, and if they are not out to wind the world up just for a kick, then they fit into the "people in the street" category - it is not in their interests either - they have just been taken along for the ride.

Certainly NOT the interests of the "ordinary people on the street".

That is exactly why they would cover-up any contamination of the water, not why someone would lie about there being contamination when there really was none.

Because they've been sucked in by the hoax.

edit on 1-6-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
edit on 1-6-2011 by MaelMan82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I made it 12 years ago. I moved from that building and where I have moved, there is no outdoor space I can put it. It's at a friend's house in his garden. He likes it as art and has placed it where it isn't pointing to the sky.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Can you show how the people claiming to have contaminated water in Mt. Shasta made any money from their claim please?

And related conflicts of interest.

omeshop.cart.fc2.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4335cb97c1a8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
Whoa! That video of the chemtrail dispersing is amazing! I've never seen anything like it before.

And about the helicopters - - makes me wonder if they have some orgone sensing device. I mean, how else would they know to circle around these people's homes. Unless its just coincidence and the helicopters were just flying around checking traffic or whatever they do.

Orgone is very interesting. Anything that has so many opponents is at least something to research. I've found that people have made their own orgone collectors, like helmets, and even the guy who wrote and played in Devo said those weird pyramid things they wear on their heads in the music video for "Whip It" are orgone collectors.

I'd love to find someone in Colorado willing to build an orgone collector for me. I mean, I've spent money on stupider things. If you're out there hit me up.
im in Arvada and have the know how but with kids cash is tight and the wife and i said no choppers here in 4 years...
edit on 1-6-2011 by freakshowfatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I personally don't know anyone who "worships" their orgone creations…the simple gist is, mix resin with metallic (aluminum, copper, silver or brass) shavings and embed crystals, magnets, coils inside it. It amplifies the energy/frequency of that particular stone. It lessens EMF around it and amplifies frequency of stones giving a healing energy.

It's really not that unusual. The Q-Link is very popular. It was used by athletes and celebrities. It is the same basic concept. It protects your biofield.

URL: www.qlinkproducts.com...

Now there is another product power balance bracelet. Same concept.

URL: www.powerbalance.com...

You get the point. It's nothing new but it really works for me.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TETRA.X
Now there is another product power balance bracelet. Same concept.
URL: www.powerbalance.com...
You get the point. It's nothing new but it really works for me.

Via the placebo effect, unfortunately. Not that that's not a useful outcome, just a shame to you to spend enough money to trigger it.

news.discovery.com...

POWER BALANCE MAKER ADMITS BANDS ARE WORTHLESS

The Australian manufacturer of Power Balance, the wildly popular rubbery bracelets embedded with holograms claimed to somehow adjust the body’s energy or vibrations, has admitted that there is no proof their product works.

A representative of Power Balance Australia issued a statement that read in part, “We admit that there is no credible scientific evidence that supports our claims. Therefore we engaged in misleading conduct.”

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Btw why would the FDA go out of its way to take all of someone's work on this subject and burn it all?

Maybe so that gullible people wouldn't use crystals and copper pipe instead of real medicine for their medical problems?

Oh good grief. There are bazillions of "quack" purveyors with plenty of books to be had - but the FDA does NOT burn them. I would say They would only BURN books that had information They didn't want out.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

It's not proven in today's "accepted" science because it isn't anything that is known to scientists. The study of the aura/biofield of a human body is a new field of study science-wise, but hundreds of thousands years old from the old world traditions...shamans, yogis, healers, even by praying.

Like I said, it works for me and many others as well. The human biofield exists and there are certainly things that can effect it. Research Rife, Hulda Clarke..etc, There are many pioneers in this field. Don't knock it just because you don't believe in it.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

If they weer not the purveyors of advertising and sponsor supported websites or sellers of DVD's books, T-shirts or other materials, or paid speakers, and if they are not out to wind the world up just for a kick, then they fit into the "people in the street" category - it is not in their interests either - they have just been taken along for the ride.

You really think there is a big market for chemtrail DVDs and T-shirts?

Have you ever considered people might actually have a legitimate concern?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
I have looked at all the Orgone stuff over the years. I have even experimented with some of it. But at the end of the day I just attribute it to Reich having been an excitable boy. It takes one to know one.

Otherwise I would highly recommend his writings if folks have the time considering all of the important things to read. If I had to recommend to anyone to read one thing it would be 'Listen Little Man' which is freely available on the web.

So do you also think that the FDA makes it a point to impound and destroy all of someone's published literature, just because they're wrong?

Something about that whole incident stinks, no? And I don't think you'd say Reich was actually a danger to anyone by any means.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
Via the placebo effect, unfortunately. Not that that's not a useful outcome, just a shame to you to spend enough money to trigger it.

Not to say what you're referring to is just the placebo effect (I wouldn't know), why do you downers always poo-poo the placebo effect?

You literally have, right in your face, proof that the human body can stimulate its own immune system more effectively just by believing that you are being healed. Have you ever really thought about the implications of that, other than as a way to tell how useless most pills are?

I also think it's humorous that when you try to follow the money, you always follow it to the peanuts and never cast your eyes up at the people who are making the real killing (literally) off of the truly gullible. If warfare is not the biggest business in the US, and the military industrial complex the most powerful and wealthy in this country, then it could be second only to financial businesses like banking or insurance companies which are also scamming the hell out of you. Which are all run by the same kinds of obscenely wealthy, pompous people that I showed on the first page of this thread. The same people who, coincidentally, are calling for population control and worrying about a mass global political awakening. But you don't talk much about those people or what their agendas may be, do you?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   

You really think there is a big market for chemtrail DVDs and T-shirts?

combined with advertising, speaking engagements, sponsorship and the like - absolutely.

Have you ever considered people might actually have a legitimate concern?

Yes I have considered wherther their concern is legitimate, and I believe it is not.

It probably is genuine however - that is how they have been sucked in - they firmly believe the hoax.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join