It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bust Chemtrails from the Ground, Very Simple

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
For whatever it's worth...
My adventures with orgone

Make of it what you will.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk

Originally posted by Amaterasu

Originally posted by bsbray11

Btw why would the FDA go out of its way to take all of someone's work on this subject and burn it all?

Maybe so that gullible people wouldn't use crystals and copper pipe instead of real medicine for their medical problems?

Oh good grief. There are bazillions of "quack" purveyors with plenty of books to be had - but the FDA does NOT burn them. I would say They would only BURN books that had information They didn't want out.

Sorry for offering an explanation. Do you have any record of them destroying his works? Because there sure is a lot of information available about him, I guess they missed all of that?

Amusing tack... Yes, it turns out, with the advent of the Interweb, the remaining information has come to light. Back then, getting the bulk was enough - the info did not spread much.

ETA: Ever seen the warning label on 'quack' remedies that the FDA issues?

Huh?

ETA 2: Did a little research, the FDA regulates devices and books that make unsubstantiated medical claims. That would include orgone energy for healing.

Um, yeah. Regulates. Nothing new there. They might come in and arrest Ya if They think You're pulling a fast one...but They don't frantically try to scour the the world of "offending" books and burn them.

Case Closed.

Hahahahaha! Sure.
edit on 6/2/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Awesome Thread. I'll enjoy reading this.

However, I find it interesting that everyone assumes the "chemtrails" must be intended for a bad purpose. What if they are there to protect us in some way from some advanced weaponry or who knows?!?!

Can you honestly say that you know one way or the other? In the end, you would be taking action based on fear, which never goes very well.
edit on 2-6-2011 by brianmg5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Are you honestly, really suggesting that science has never been wrong, never come to false conclusions? Are you honestly suggesting that all scientists agree on everything? Because that's the dishonest line of argument you are using to rubbish what people are saying.

So, here - prove that scientific conclusions are NEVER wrong. If you can't prove that, your argument is unsustainable.

I am not suggesting that. What I am getting at is if these 'orgone' devices worked it would be immediately obvious and as another poster said, 'it would change science as we know it'. I'm not holding my breath.

If anyone wants to make and send me an orgone device for testing (I'll do a writeup on here), U2U me. I can't afford to make or buy one myself, I'm a poor College student.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Hey, SX! As I pointed out in that thread, Your experiments were not particularly well controlled. But the effort is applauded. [smile]

Thanks for linking back to that thread and My offering of how to build a shooter (NOT a cloudbuster).

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

Awesome Thread. I'll enjoy reading this.

However, I find it interesting that everyone assumes the "chemtrails" must be intended for a bad purpose. What if they are there to protect us in some way from some advanced weaponry or who knows?!?!

Can you honestly say that you know one way or the other? In the end, you would be taking action based on fear, which never goes very well.

There is that possibility... However, I suspect that if the trails were for Our own good, the efforts would likely be touted - either for what they're actually for or some cover story - not ignored and denied... Just thinkin'.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Hey, SX! As I pointed out in that thread, Your experiments were not particularly well controlled. But the effort is applauded. [smile]

Thanks for linking back to that thread and My offering of how to build a shooter (NOT a cloudbuster).

I noticed his orgone shooter got the same results a control device would have (like a skittle, soda can, sheet of paper, etc). Interesting.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by adeclerk

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident". - Arthur Schopenhauer

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
What I am getting at is if these 'orgone' devices worked it would be immediately obvious and as another poster said, 'it would change science as we know it'. I'm not holding my breath.

First, Orgone is a manifestation of the plenum energy - and They surely don't want THAT known. Second, I have built a shooter - another Orgone device. I could feel the energy very easily, but others couldn't. It seems to have much to do with sensitivity - the people who are into crystals and such tend to be more sensitive (not that *I*'m into crystals, mind You, but I am sensitive to energies in My environment).

SubjectX, above, gave a link to where I discuss this.

If anyone wants to make and send me an orgone device for testing (I'll do a writeup on here), U2U me. I can't afford to make or buy one myself, I'm a poor College student.

I'm probably more broke than You... But the shooter costs maybe $15 to construct and is very easy to build. See the thread SX linked to.
edit on 6/2/2011 by Amaterasu because: tags

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I noticed his orgone shooter got the same results a control device would have (like a skittle, soda can, sheet of paper, etc). Interesting.

Did You also note that His methods were not particularly controlled? Until the control is better constructed, the data are suspect in His results.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I'm probably more broke than You... But the shooter costs maybe $15 to construct and is very easy to build. See the thread SX linked to.

Maybe someone can buy this for me. Several dollars worth of parts for mere hundreds! And a free ridiculous description that has no basis in fact.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Wow, it's great to see contrailers pedaling, awesome tread OP and great response!
Keep it up, we're almost there!

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
well I will be the first to admit that I am not the smartest kid
on the block, but something in my gut is telling me this
chit is a scam.

And can somebody please explain to me why 3 of the top
orgone purchasing sites have advertising for or quote
RON PAUL ???

Is there some sort of connection between orgone, orgonite
and Ron Paul ???

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
well I will be the first to admit that I am not the smartest kid
on the block, but something in my gut is telling me this
chit is a scam.

And can somebody please explain to me why 3 of the top
orgone purchasing sites have advertising for or quote
RON PAUL ???

Is there some sort of connection between orgone, orgonite
and Ron Paul ???

Depending on the ads, it might have to do with your search engine history. Have you been searching Ron Paul or related topics recently?

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Depending on the ads, it might have to do with your search engine history.
Have you been searching Ron Paul or related topics recently?

No, I have not.

I think it is more mentality related.

If you are interested in orgone
then you are probably more inclined
to vote for or buy Ron Paul books.
They seem to be targeting a niche
mentality. Kind of like Amazon does,
when you view a book, then it shows you
what others who bought this book were
also interested in. Related advertising.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Mentality related is also a possibility. Possibly the ads being connected to ats as a referral URL, there's no way to be sure unless we were to contact the advertisers.

I think I'll make a 'chemtrail' site that advertises 'cloudbusters' that advertise Ron Paul.

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by JaeBea

"All truth passes through three stages. First it is ridiculed. Second it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident". - Arthur Schopenhauer

The three stages of truth: article submission, peer review, publication

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dilligaf28

You coundt be more right. Orgone is extremely effective and chemtrails are a clear and present danger or none of these obvious shills would of started there insesive chirpping. Just remember op "when shills attack your stating a fact"

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Well Well well...you found my site that I'm always on...I've known about the Orgonite cloud busters for some time now but I've forgotten more than most people have learned but thats neither here nor there....I'm glad you've found that site though. If I were the thread posting type I would post a lot of interesting things but I don't care to be "face-forward" if you will. EDUCATE-YOURSELF.ORG IT WILL ADD AT LEAST 10 YEARS TO YOUR LIFESPAN BY LIVING BY IT!!!

-IN visible Crown-
edit on 01/01/2001 by SamuraiCentury because: Forgot my moniker

posted on Jun, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

There's no financial affiliation- Ron Paul's views happen to match the "freestanding" approach to freedom in this country. These copper based Orgonite generators have been around(but underground) for some time "Niche" thing like you said. Shame on you dis-creditor

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join