It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bust Chemtrails from the Ground, Very Simple

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+54 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Let me preface this by saying that I only very recently (within the past few days) started engaging people on this forum about chemtrails. Immediately I see that there is an apparent legion of disinformationists here who will all dog your every post for hours with deflections, putting words in your mouth, and all kinds of childishness. So it made me wonder, what is so damned bad about chemtrails that more people are obsessed with trying to prove they're all clouds or contrails, than there are even people arguing on the 9/11 forums, for example? Turns out there are some very serious accusations related to all of this, from helping propagate HAARP signals for longer distances, to reflecting solar radiation to engineer climates, to increases in lung illnesses beyond pandemic levels, yet not being reported as such.

Through pouring over all the information I could find online, and I'm still not done, but I've found something very interesting that I wanted to share immediately. Put your flame suits on for this one because it's inevitably going to piss off a lot of posters here, and I admit I have no hard proof of any of this, so you will have to bear with me and weigh the information yourself. If there's anything to it, it would be more than worth it to try for yourself, and see what results you are able to obtain.

First of all I want all of you who haven't heard about it already, to look up what orgone is, and who Wilhelm Reich was.

Briefly, Reich was a student of Sigmund Freud, and claimed to have discovered a "universal life force." This force is set apart from other forces known to science in that it actually seems directly related to conscious life and life processes, and it does not simply behave mechanically like electromagnetism does. He claimed the ability to do amazing things with this force, and he built simple machines without moving parts, akin to simple electric devices like capacitors or transformers, but with different materials (organic materials and metals, instead of magnets and metals like electrical devices use). He built machines that he claimed could stimulate natural weather patterns and return ecosystems to balance. He was immediately attacked and discredited by all number of authorities, and was arrested for "practicing medicine without a license," imprisoned, and every piece of literature that he wrote that the feds (FDA) could get their hands on, was impounded and burned or otherwise destroyed. He died in prison shortly thereafter.

Before all his work was burned, and he was imprisoned and died, there was a famous demonstration of Reich's ability to produce rain with his "cloudbuster," known as the Maine Blueberry Experiment:

In 1953, a drought threatened Maine's blueberry crop, and several farmers offered to pay Reich if he could make it rain. The weather bureau had reportedly forecast no rain for several days when Reich began the experiment on at 10 a.m. on July 6, 1953. The Bangor Daily News reported on July 24:

Dr. Reich and three assistants set up their "rain-making" device off the shore of Grand Lake, near the Bangor hydro-electric dam ... The device, a set of hollow tubes, suspended over a small cylinder, connected by a cable, conducted a "drawing" operation for about an hour and ten minutes ...

According to a reliable source in Ellsworth the following climactic changes took place in that city on the night of July 6 and the early morning of July 7: "Rain began to fall shortly after ten o'clock Monday evening, first as a drizzle and then by midnight as a gentle, steady rain. Rain continued throughout the night, and a rainfall of 0.24 inches was recorded in Ellsworth the following morning."

A puzzled witness to the "rain-making" process said: "The queerest looking clouds you ever saw began to form soon after they got the thing rolling." And later the same witness said the scientists were able to change the course of the wind by manipulation of the device.[3]

The blueberry crop survived, the farmers declared themselves satisfied, and Reich received his fee.[4]

en.wikipedia.org...

Here's an educational video regarding Reich's work with orgone:

So already being familiar with all of this information, I started reading on this website, which is extremely educational about chemtrails (everything "they" really don't want you to know here) : educate-yourself.org...

And something "clicked" for me when I read this part:

On the brighter side, you should know that methods have been discovered to help neutralize chemtrails and return the sky to a normal blue with real clouds taking the place of the chemtrail soup and overcast which a host of disinformation peddlers are trying to convince you are just ordinary, "cirrus" clouds that "are formed from persistent contrails" (current disinformation spiel from government climatological web sites).

This "rescue" effort of neutralizing and transmuting the toxic elements in chemtrails was initiated in early 2002 with the introduction of a device called the "chembuster" which will transmute the atmospheric orgone energy envelope from one polarity ('DOR') which allow chemtrails to persist, to another orgone polarity ('OR') which will cause chemtrails to disperse.

Yes, this website is talking about the same orgone cloudbusters mentioned above, causing chemtrails to disperse and stimulating natural weather patterns, by utilizing this orgone life energy that Wilhelm Reich discovered decades ago.

What made things "click" for me is that I had seen very unusual videos years ago that I could not make sense of, but now suddenly they make sense. These are videos of helicopters circling peoples' back yards who have installed these cloudbusters.

Here are a few of these videos from YouTube:

I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions from all of this, but orgone devices are very, very simple to make.

Here is a common, backyard creation:

Here's a picture of Wilhelm Reich with one of his cloudbusters:

Here's another version constructed by James DeMeo in 1978:

Here's another one developed by Trevor James Constable that's actually attached to a helicopter:

The idea behind the function of these devices (though I am no expert on orgone energy) is basically to create a "ground" through which one polarity of orgone energy can be grounded out, and its opposite can be restored to a healthy balance, similar to the role of a heat sink sapping excess heat from your motherboard, except in regards to naturally-occurring orgone energy. This stimulation causes artificial cloud structures to be dispersed and natural cloud cover to move in and replace it, and the balance of orgone energy itself is very important since orgone is a life energy.

Here is a video purporting to show a cloudbuster dissolving a chemtrail. The trail does break up along its length, leaving gaps, in a way I have never seen previously:

Finally, here is a video of a guy demonstrating how to build a cloudbuster:

Take it for what it's worth, do your own research, weigh the information, and try it out yourself.

And my flame suit, is on.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Whoa! That video of the chemtrail dispersing is amazing! I've never seen anything like it before.

And about the helicopters - - makes me wonder if they have some orgone sensing device. I mean, how else would they know to circle around these people's homes. Unless its just coincidence and the helicopters were just flying around checking traffic or whatever they do.

Orgone is very interesting. Anything that has so many opponents is at least something to research. I've found that people have made their own orgone collectors, like helmets, and even the guy who wrote and played in Devo said those weird pyramid things they wear on their heads in the music video for "Whip It" are orgone collectors.

I'd love to find someone in Colorado willing to build an orgone collector for me. I mean, I've spent money on stupider things. If you're out there hit me up.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
Funny how it is purported to be so effective at busting clouds, and yet no geo-engineering firms have used them. Hmmmm.

Yes, that's awfully "funny," isn't it? Kind of like how so many people say there are better sources of energy than oil or coal, but you don't see oil or coal companies jumping on them.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

So there is some invisible, unmeasurable energy that can be used to bust up clouds and is supposedly all over the place....and yet no one has ever proven that it works? Not buying it.

You, my friend, are gullible.

+19 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

So there is some invisible, unmeasurable energy that can be used to bust up clouds and is supposedly all over the place....and yet no one has ever proven that it works? Not buying it.

You, my friend, are gullible.

There were people like you saying the same crap about electricity, magnetism, and even gravity if you go back far enough. All of them "invisible" and until relatively recently "unmeasurable."

Speaking of trolling, I guess you're going to keep this nonsense going for 25 thread pages again?

Btw why would the FDA go out of its way to take all of someone's work on this subject and burn it all? Does book-burning sound like an honest day's work to you?
edit on 1-6-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

To be completely honest with you, I have created my own Orgone energy device. I can't tell you how it works, it is a proprietary secret, but it does a great job at busting up clouds. It hasn't rained at my home in years, meteorologists have noticed a hole in the cloud layer miles above my home, but I won't tell if you won't! Here is a picture of the device:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e94d7fe5cce0.jpg[/atsimg]

The device works best when paired with a tin-foil hat (MAKE SURE THE HAT IS NOT ALUMINUM!).
edit on 6/1/11 by adeclerk because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I find the whole orgonite question fascinating. Thanks for posting this. It's definitely something I believe is worth people knowing about and It's good that you've put a lot of information in one post.

I'm glad you've got your flame suit on, something tells me you're going to need it.

I agree that it has become clear here on ATS that the chemtrail theory is something 'they' really, really don't want people to be talking about, becoming informed about.

Only one so far?

Bonne chance mon ami!
edit on 1-6-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Btw why would the FDA go out of its way to take all of someone's work on this subject and burn it all?

Maybe so that gullible people wouldn't use crystals and copper pipe instead of real medicine for their medical problems?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Hi, bsbray11. Thank you for the wonderful thread on Wilhelm Reich. What a great collection of cloudbuster stuff. I am also a fan of Reich and Trevor James Constable.

You know, certain folks have been convinced for a long time that the ideas of WR might help to save ourselves from ourselves someday. I don't know why it drags like it does.

I have my own opinions about you throwing Reich's Orgone Generators and Cloud Busters (I know you are not the first) in to the mix with Carnicom's red wine test and alien shields but such is life.

Just wondering how this is helpful during this very sensitive time for 'ChemTrails'?. A time when so many are talking about them but confusion has never been greater.

Are you suggesting that we all spend our precious time hunting down enough metal filings to make an Orgone Cannon so we can fight 'ChemTrails? Hmmmmm.

Maybe folks would be better served by reading some of Reich's words that don't have to do with Orgone.

He wrote this in 1945...

THEY CALL YOU Little Man, or Common Man. They say your day has dawned, the "Age of the Common Man."

You don't say that, little man. They do, the vice presidents of great nations, the labor leaders, the repentant sons of the bourgeoisie, the statesmen and philosophers.

They give you the future, but they ask no questions about your past. You've inherited a terrible past. Your heritage is a burning diamond in your hand. That's what I have to tell you.

Source:www.listenlittleman.com...

Give it a read if you have never seen it.

What do you think?

edit on 1-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Fight Gravity!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

See also: Sylphs

educate-yourself.org...

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Btw why would the FDA go out of its way to take all of someone's work on this subject and burn it all?

Maybe so that gullible people wouldn't use crystals and copper pipe instead of real medicine for their medical problems?

So you're saying it's the FDA's job to go burn and destroy anything they think is wrong?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
He wrote this in 1945...

THEY CALL YOU Little Man, or Common Man. They say your day has dawned, the "Age of the Common Man."

You don't say that, little man. They do, the vice presidents of great nations, the labor leaders, the repentant sons of the bourgeoisie, the statesmen and philosophers.

They give you the future, but they ask no questions about your past. You've inherited a terrible past. Your heritage is a burning diamond in your hand. That's what I have to tell you.

Source:www.listenlittleman.com...

Give it a read if you have never seen it.

What do you think?

I'll have to go read more of that because I'm not sure what he's getting at with the heritage being a burning diamond in our hands thing.

But the reason I post this is because of what you see in the videos above. Endlessly arguing about this on the internet accomplishes nothing. The people in the above videos are actually doing something about it.

I figured there is a reason the goons are so hellbent on distracting people with a bunch of pettiness whenever this subject is brought up, so I wanted to go straight for the throat, and side-step all the inconsequential trolling that will inevitably go on here anyway.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
If it worked, it would be very easy to verify that it worked. It would change science as we know it, and be incredibly useful.

Why has no country in the world verified it.

You actually think those videos suffice as verification?

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
If it worked, it would be very easy to verify that it worked. It would change science as we know it, and be incredibly useful.

Why has no country in the world verified it.

Because we don't actually live in the ideal world you are assuming, where everyone is caring and only wants the best for humanity.

There are people out there who have something to lose from all of this. There are real people out there with very real power who want you dead, because they feel there are too many people for them to easily control, that you are a "useless eater" and on top of that you pose a threat to their power if enough people become awakened to enough information fast enough. That is why the media is commandeered, filled with garbage distractions, everything is about money, and so many people are filled with hate and vitriol rather than anything approaching compassion for other human beings. If you think everyone only wants the best for you, then you are living in a fantasy world.

Here is David Rockefeller talking about population control:

This man wields more power than you would no doubt like to admit.

And here's Zbigniew Brzezinski complaining about a global, mass political awakening to a bunch of other obscenely wealthy, pompous individuals who fear losing their power base:

We don't live in a world where all our leaders are like Jesus and Buddha and everyone wants you to know the truth about everything. You do understand that, right? Do you think the people in these videos are just trivial old men and woman with no relevance to anything? Really? You willfully stick your head in the sand while these people literally plan ways to screw you over and keep their own authority.

Well, not you in particularly so much, because you don't actually pose any threat to their corruption at all...
edit on 1-6-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

If you think everyone only wants the best for you, then you are living in a fantasy world.

Unlike the people who think there are giant Sylphs, air spirits, vacuuming up contrails.....

"Men in power want you dead" and "everyone wants the best for you" are not the only choices.

But this orgone thing is easy. Surely there's a verifiable test you can do to prove if it works or not?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I found an interesting article on orgone energy here. Who knew it was so deadly?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus
"Men in power want you dead" and "everyone wants the best for you" are not the only choices.

But this orgone thing is easy. Surely there's a verifiable test you can do to prove if it works or not?

I'm sure there is, and I'm sure Wilhelm Reich himself proved much about this form of energy.

But what happens when there is simultaneously a concerted disinformation campaign against it, too? Then what do you think you would see? Maybe something like the global warming nonsense that keeps going back and forth, you think?

This is exactly like alternative energy science. It's been there for decades, but there is no money behind it because companies only stand to lose money from it, so what are we left with? Petty bickering, mockery and insults from the peanut gallery.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

But what happens when there is simultaneously a concerted disinformation campaign against it, too? Then what do you think you would see? Maybe something like the global warming nonsense that keeps going back and forth, you think?

If something is verifiable by simple experiment, then how exactly could it be kept secret? Just post it online.

You could verify it yourself. Find someone who knows how to verify it, get them to tell you how, then post the results here. It would change the world

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I'll have to go read more of that because I'm not sure what he's getting at with the heritage being a burning diamond in our hands thing.

Thank you for doing so. I find it very stimulating and I hope you do, too.

But the reason I post this is because of what you see in the videos above. Endlessly arguing about this on the internet accomplishes nothing. The people in the above videos are actually doing something about it.

No they aren't .

They are building Reichian 'Cloud Busters'. They are only fighting 'ChemTrails' in their heads. Like tilting at windmills for all the good the cloud busters will do them. Uncinus is right...

Uncinus:

It would change science as we know it, and be incredibly useful.

We have been following these things for years, Reich may be new to you but he is not new to many. many of us.

I figured there is a reason the goons are so hellbent on distracting people with a bunch of pettiness whenever this subject is brought up, so I wanted to go straight for the throat, and side-step all the inconsequential trolling that will inevitably go on here anyway.

Yeah, you went straight for the throat all right; with a rubber chicken.

Let us not fight their pettiness with looniness.

here are real people out there with very real power who want you dead, because they feel there are too many people for them to easily control, that you are a "useless eater" and on top of that you pose a threat to their power

There are real people out there with very real power who want you dead, because they feel there are too many people for them to easily control, that you are a "useless eater" and on top of that you pose a threat to their power...

...and so many people are filled with hate and vitriol rather than anything approaching compassion for other human beings. If you think everyone only wants the best for you, then you are living in a fantasy world.

Thanks for you penetrating insight. I agree that there is a lot of bad stuff out there but I can't join you in believing that there is some 'pogrom of depopulation' going on. I have been exposed to the material attesting to this so please do not bother posting any of it.

But you are suggesting we fight this with Orgone Cannon?

Not A Tool For Fighting Ignorance...

just makin' sure

edit on 1-6-2011 by Frater210 because: Stepping Carefully

<<   2  3  4 >>

join