It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

You have me mistaken for someone who falls for excuses.....You may have drilled your undying effort into your own head but when its all out on the table for you to read for yourself and it explains the truth behind every event that you judged incorrectly you will be humbled in that moment or you will not...
reply to post by Brianegan

I don't have you mistaken for anyone. Nor have I made excuses. I responded to someone who is making a "knowledge of God" thread, about freewill, with my honest, and ongoing experience. I responded as a seeker, but not as though you are a guru. Does that bother you? Is that why you ignored my post until shamed into response?

I have not judged anything, including "God." If I can be more open and willing, I know not how. Do you? The very fact that I gave your rambling semi-coherent thread a read in the first place is a testament to my "willingness" and my earnestness.

Are you reflecting God's personality when you talk down to people? I would hope not. That would be a hard character to "surrender" to.

Frankly, I don't believe you. Teachers of God can't possibly be as insulting and self-righteous as you. I suspect you're a religious schizophrenic.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by joechip

Again that is your own fault and since you left on such a statement you will also be held accountable.

I find it telling that the OP would rather respond to dismissive posters who have long since left the thread than to the real challenge of answering posts such as mine.

He, like God, remains silent. I find it ironic.
edit on 1-6-2011 by joechip because: spelling

Your display of complete disregard of my op and topic will not go unanswered......I was perfectly clear about my intent of this thread...If you cant get on board with it than go make your own........

The points you bring up are discussed in other threads of mine and i will not allow you to take me off my focus....I have important work to do and important decisions to face people with so stop wasting my time and go waste your own.

Do you really think that someone like me is going to say somthing and not back it up......Think again......I dont care about hurting your feeling bc you would quickly kick me if it would benifit you and you have proven nothing of the opossite so do you..........or get on topic or in the right thread......

Im on your side and you treat me like your enemy....Get real......

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by oceanbreeze21

I really wanted to understand your warning, but I had to stop reading 1/4 of the way through. For some odd reason, I simply could not sort through the post. I gathered more from the discussions than from the original post and am glad to see others were able to wade through your ideas! Maybe I will try again later..

well done.......You didnt just dismiss it you gave it a second chance.......Thank you....I already appreciate the third that you will give later.....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by fenceSitter

OK - so I am greedy and vain? Doesn't really sounds like the words from someone who is so sure to be saved from God. I love and respect all things equally - therefore I have no desire to retort. I am comfortable with my beliefs in the afterlife and it does not involve myself committing my life to a higher power that may or may not exist. I gave 20 years of my life to the Catholic religion - whether you think that was long enough or not doesn't matter but it was long enough for me. My beliefs are ever evolving and what I believe in another 10 years may be completely different bit I do know one things for sure. When I am on my death bed I won't be questioning my beliefs or any decisions I've made throughout my life.

I beg to differ.

That is a pretty bold statement to make about someone you really know nothing about. I leave you with this:

Proverbs 26:12
“Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.”

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
Regardless of whether or not I trust this, I'm still interested to see the follow-up thread to this. Please do post it.

The follow up thread? Im not even sure if anyone really deserved the first one....lol

please dont try to trust it within your framework of understanding.....Just come to naked of all your conclusions and give it a fair shot bc your interest in it is the soul telling the shell to pay attention....

Knowing myself I probably will try again but thats not a definate bc i grow tired after these many e=years saying the same thing over and over and over trying find different ways to say it when im starting to think that everyone knows already and just dont care.....

Its seems suicidle to me but maybe im wrong and they will all make the right choice....

The time left is extremely low so do what you will but dont rely on me while you still use you free will because i already have done all i can.......The only other option i have is to reword it........That gets a lil tedious if you ask me........

This warning will stay here for all to read if they wish but all who have read it did not read it for the first time. Its more like they denied for the trillionth time.......

so please dont ask me for more when i have already tried and keep trying bc if i keep going it will be because there was more hope given to me to proceed.....

I am a vessel only..........I make no decisions and i do exactly what im told with a smile on my face is what i want to feel see hear.......

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
Regardless of whether or not I trust this, I'm still interested to see the follow-up thread to this. Please do post it.

But i can feel your heart inside of that message.....Maybe yesterday i would have left it alone and said okay thanks but now simply stalling will not save you from what is coming.......

There has been many warnings but i am one who will not be swayed......

I see through the fog because I am shown the way to look........

Make your choice before its too late or what ever dude........You dont care that much about those who try their hardest to help the ones that still are having difficutly with something right in front of their face the whole time then we will disown you as you did us......

Who do you think will remain......The ones who chose to be lead by love alone or anyone else.

Get it right now or it you to blame alone for your own fate.....

I dont care if you trust me bc its obvious how much i care........You decide to accuse me of a possible liar than so be it.......

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Really, this is interesting. The OP responds to those that are entirely dismissive, and those who agree with his take on human free will. The agnostic, earnest seeker who honestly has not found what he claims is findable, is entirely ignored.

This does not surprise me, but I do think it reduces this to so much spiritual masturbation.

You have a message? You have a means to your end?

I will reiterate my earlier post.

I in no way value free will. I in no way resist God.

He remains silent.

Thank you.

How many times do i have to reply to you for you to accept that my answer is exactly what i needed to say to you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Really, this is interesting. The OP responds to those that are entirely dismissive, and those who agree with his take on human free will. The agnostic, earnest seeker who honestly has not found what he claims is findable, is entirely ignored.

This does not surprise me, but I do think it reduces this to so much spiritual masturbation.

You have a message? You have a means to your end?

I will reiterate my earlier post.

I in no way value free will. I in no way resist God.

He remains silent.

Thank you.

How can you contradict yourself so much in one post and not even see how that is the truth...You explain who you are and than your beliefs on god to be in line with agnostic.......Come on think before you write to me. I am not one who fails.........I will run through your confusion like a bulldoser every time.......

I do this with love because you leave me no other choice.......You are deaf to any other method and trust me Ive tried and you are not so different than those that share your beliefs...Your actually exactly the same......

Barley anyone share my beliefs but those that do i proudly say i am exactly like them.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I agree with free will the Gnostic gospels state if we loose free will the planet will be foreclosed,as for you finding God however I doubt it as you haven't mentioned being under microwave harrassment,psychotronic attack and being hunted from one end of this earth to the other by the powers that be....people that do find God find its not appreciated NOR TOLERATED at all.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Perhaps there is a reason for everything, even our discourse? Sometime, I sense a "polarity" in Brian's replies, but maybe he's playing the devil's advocate role? But still, in the end, neither one reply matters in comparison with Truth. Any objection towards that end should be subjective to that respect.

With this said, it is moot really. And rhetorical. Don't allow another person's ego or expression of belief to sway you when you know you KNOW the truth. So there is a reason why and it's not important that you realize God knows the intent of your heart, it's important that YOU KNOW it.

Much Love, as always!
reply to post by joechip

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Be gentle to a brother, Joseph.
reply to post by trekwebmaster

If there is violence in my words, I'm afraid I do not see it.

I make no claims, here. I am in the position of being ignored when I honestly relate my own experience of God's continued silence. It is like the OP can relate only to those who either deny his message, or those who have "found" what he has. I think that is telling, as I said before.

When someone makes spiritual claims, claims of knowledge of God especially, can you not see that the burden of consideration falls squarely upon their own shoulders?

It is almost as though he is saying "God has ignored you, therefore I will, as well."

(edit to add) He responded! Of course, not in a helpful way. But nonetheless. I had already posted this before I caught that.
edit on 1-6-2011 by joechip because: to add

When we speak to one another we do so with words. Are you expecting to hear God speak to you through words? I only ask because I am really curious to know what you expect.

Without any harm or ill will I want to tell you something. When I sought him out I left the church and went on a journey to seek him. One book after the other (in no relation) spoke to me loud and clear. It was the best feeling and confirmation I have ever received. He leads us time and time again to him. I could tell you some experiences of my own that would make one think God indeed exists. The people in my life, the deaths I have witnessed, and the books I have read have all lead me to the Energy force I call God. Its amazing....like music to the ears and soul when you are awakened. If you are open to seeking a higher force out....try it and see what happens. I have heard and witnessed God talk to people in so many ways!

The creating force can be seen everywhere and the voice (I think) is within his creation, meaning it is and he is... everywhere!

Here is an example of how God answered a question of mine. I was with this "dude" and was madly in love. He made some mistakes, yet I could not forget. Forgive? YES! The forgiving is easy for me...I just could not get over the mistakes. My son was aware of these mistakes and he too was unhappy. We had a business and home together. There was a lot at stake and whatever decision I made would cause a reaction that would not be in my favor either way. I prayed out loud to God, Moses, Josh, and everyone else I could think of that had gone before me. I even called on Abraham. LOL I asked for these great people or God, whoever had the time to please let me know in my dreams what I should do.

I dreamed the most vivid dream that night that "dude" and I had broken up and I was having a hard time both emotionally and financially. I left his butt a week later and although went through more deaths and tribulations, in the end it was well worth the sacrifice.

When I ask something specific the answer is given. Its easy to call on others light energies to help you out. Had I not asked, I would not have been given an answer.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

The points you bring up are discussed in other threads of mine and i will not allow you to take me off my focus....I have important work to do and important decisions to face people with so stop wasting my time and go waste your own.

How can you contend that my posts have been at all "off-topic?" I clearly understood your OP, and responded that, if indeed, willingness to give up one's free will leads to God, that in my own experience it hasn't. I abhor my freewill. I deny that my happiness can be found through it. I am not young, and have been calling to God for many years, through many different philosophies and techniques...He remains silent.

How is patting people on the back who have "found" what you have, and dismissing those who have dismissed your message, "important work?" If you really have something to offer, which I seriously doubt at this point, you would be offering it to someone who is seeking it.

And perhaps you would take the time to frame your responses in a less dismissive way.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Well I think it is you who got me wrong ... because I absolutely believe in God but I do not fear the God energy because I respect it ... just as every child should respect it's father ... no child should fear it's father so with that in mind when judgment comes to me I shall look forward to the loving embrace of the source.

Your arrogance is unspeakabley dazzling so on that note I shall leave you to enjoy the journey along your chosen path and step away from this thread ... and I'm sorry that as a self proclaimed messenger of God you seem only to be able to commune with those who agree with you ... seems like a very impotent quest but enjoy.

Woody

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by trekwebmaster
reply to post by joechip

You might not know the steps Brian has taken to get to where he is. Just to "be" where he is and able to "see" the things reflected in his OP, is nothing short of miraculous. Brian is rough around the edges, but I really don't sense any evil or misrepresentation from him. He's passionate about doing good and while his "ways" of going about things are "unorthodox" perhaps "one string" of words might be what someone else needs to complete their piece of the puzzle and the list goes on...

Be gentle to each other, we are all trying to get to the same place. And if we fight along the way, many will not survive the trip.

Lambs don't kill each other, they just enjoy and love following the Shepherd with faith.

Be ye like a little lamb. A true flock.
edit on 1-6-2011 by trekwebmaster because: (no reason given)

Satnding up for what is right will always find you in the right place.........Please be aware that i not only use this mehtod but many of my other threads take an entirely different approach and ones that will fit into those who feel that love is the only way.......They would be right and a clam spirit is the way to converse correctly but this isnt for thema nd they should have nboticed that just as you have.....

Im not writting this particular thread to nuture babies.......I write this one to smack adults in the face with the truth that they can argue as much as they want and i will samck them again and again and agin until they see or run away........

I will save as many as i can and im so far from be embarassed or feeling guilt bc there are those that know me and those that dont care..........

I gife repsect where respect is due..........My methode matters not and is so far from the reason i posted this....Those that are displaying love and posting against what im saying here are wasting their time and will only confuse themselves more......

Just by posting that i am wrong is a sign of them doubting their own beliefs.....If you know love is the way stop defending it and live it.......I am done with excuses.........Sink or swim time everyone/........I love you all a great deal but i will not let those who actually had a chyance at hearing these words from humilty to suffer because of the touch fault lines i may hit with others.....

I dont avoid conflict......I beat the shgit out of it......Not all survivors anymore are worth those that can survive'....To not speak bluntly would be spitting in the face of those trying their hardest to forgiuve those who keep fuc**** trespassing against them every single day with no remorse at all.......

The time is near.........Excuses are over and have run dry from their redundant value. One can only get the same response from everyone so many times before they believe the response they have been getting....

well done for those who understood and act on it.........my intensity is not directed at you and you will do well to either defend me or take your success and go while you can still hold on to it.......

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by joechip

Look above your last post. ;-) I am talking to you and I really want you to talk back.

No need or desire within me to ignore or offer any negativity within my words.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Sir... my loved friend, this was brilliant.
Touched my heart deeper than deep.
My choice is clear, I bow for God anytime, want everyone to know that.
Have trust that God knows my heart and want what is best for me, for all
on the deepest levels.
Hope all of us will see and take the reaching hand.
Pray that we will recognize God, when he stands before us.

My heart are ready
Love and light

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You explain who you are and than your beliefs on god to be in line with agnostic.......Come on think before you write to me. I am not one who fails.........I will run through your confusion like a bulldoser every time.......

Agnosticism is not a "belief on God". It is an honest expression of "not knowing" or claiming to know. I believe it is the only true state of one who has not found God. Otherwise you are a pretender, or worse, a false teacher. One can certainly be both agnostic and a seeker without contradiction.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by trekwebmaster

If there is violence in my words, I'm afraid I do not see it.

I make no claims, here. I am in the position of being ignored when I honestly relate my own experience of God's continued silence. It is like the OP can relate only to those who either deny his message, or those who have "found" what he has. I think that is telling, as I said before.

When someone makes spiritual claims, claims of knowledge of God especially, can you not see that the burden of consideration falls squarely upon their own shoulders?

It is almost as though he is saying "God has ignored you, therefore I will, as well."

(edit to add) He responded! Of course, not in a helpful way. But nonetheless. I had already posted this before I caught that.
edit on 1-6-2011 by joechip because: to add

Holy crap....you are whinning like a baby and ive already responded to you like 5 times after i read each of your comments......I read them in order of which they come in........and respond as soon as i see them.....

Your lucky i respond at all.....

I have my reason for cxhosing the method i do but your first sentence in this post explains your answer...

you do not see it and that has so many levels that you need to focus on bc you are acting like a child and selfish.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Thank you WW. You're an old soul aren't you? Of all things green and alive there isn't a harmful thought around you. Please do a favor, if it is possible. I realize you don't accept favors as this, but your calming energy is necessary to keep the balance.

I ask you once again, even though I said I would never ask again, but please dwell here for a time; please?

Your message and light should be present in the thread; and will be sorely missed. Please re-energize the protection field, reconcile the energies to balance-state by your wise words.

That's all that is asked...for a time, times, and half a time.

Much Love,

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This thread is not the truth, it is just what you belive to be true.
There is no backing to anything you say.
The question is really: "do you believe in god".
If a person believes in god your thread makes sense, if he/she doesn't then it is just much ado about nothing.
And I doubt that your long post will make a believer out of a non-believer.

edit on 1-6-2011 by Sailor Sam because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join