It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The quiet before the storm. Just so you can't say that you werent warned.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I agree with you. God gave us the choice from the very beginning. From the moment Adam and Eve were told not to eat from the tree of knowledge. Did they listen? No. Why? Free will. That set the ball rolling. We've been trying to find our way ever since.
God gave us the choice of our free will, or his will. We make the choice everyday.
I personally seek God's will, not mine.
So ya, I agree with you and if more people were comfortable giving away their power of free will and trust in something unseen this world would be far better off. It's called faith.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChungTsuU
reply to post by MamaJ

Yes! As I said you are now "AWAKE". We are the "FALLEN".

You now need to remember that you asked "El Jefe" for this job assignment. In fact you yelled so loud with so much enthusiasm that you convinced "El Jefe" you were the right person to bring this message froward.

I am just asking that you step back and continue to learn. We are not done yet and the learning will continue for a very long time...always return with LOVE, or just move away from the negative energy.

Law of Attraction working along with the Law of Confusion. Learn to discern my Brother.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

Was this intended for me?

I have to say....Not only am I fully awake but I am of course and will forever be learning. Do I remember? Yes I do!! I remember as a little girl knowing and feeling the awesomeness of remembrance. I remembered being excited to return to Earth as I wanted to be here during these times. I recalled communicating without words and so much more.
The world can be lead by light....the light of Love is where my energy is focused on, nothing less!

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Its crazy but I found that the only reason we are here is because of our most cherished gift from God. Every where you go pretty much in this world you will see people thanking God for the Free will that he so generously has given to us out of the kindness of his heart. For a reason that Ill get to momentarily I even knew there was something weird about free will when I was a child.

That's because as a child..you may have had more of it. I often wonder when people say..God gave us all free will?? Tell that to the millions of children sold into sexual slavery every year..the millions of children working 12 hour days,maybe more at some factory somewhere...There are millions of cases where if a human actually wanted to exercise their free will,,they would be tortured and shot..

Where is the free will in that? there is no free will for the child that did not choose to be born to satanic parents..there is no free will for the protester who fights corrupt government in some countries,only to be killed,and perhaps get his family hurt?

Anyone who can say that all men were born with free will, has little or no concept of what "free" really means.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter

Not sure if this was directly (entirely) at me but I would like to respond anyway. I, in fact, was raised my entire life within the Catholic church and have enough knowledge about religion in general to make informed decisions about my beliefs. I would now consider myself agnostic - there is no proof one way or another God exists. (

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

MamaJ:

OOOPS...I apologize, thought I had the correct quote in there..

No it was not for you. Trying to reply to this from Brianegan response to you as follows:

"Im very happy you enjoyed the read.....I don't mean to be annoying bc you seem to be very loving but enjoying the read as fiction will accomplsih a stalemate...........All I ask is that you dont stop thinking about it as soon as you click out bc it is really important and really the only reason we are here.......
Like I said. I dont mean to sound forcing I mean to sound imperitive bc it is.

btw.,.....Thank you for pointing out that author...I will research them and see what they are doing these days.........I'll try to unite our efforts."

Sometimes my fingers are to fat for the key board. I will be more careful.

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 1-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: speeling

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BirdOfillOmen
So all the OP is saying is that if we're not totally righteous and down with God, we're wrong and we're the cause of all of the natural disasters and whatnot going on in the world?

YES........and it is out of sheer denial to think that there is any grey area between that any the opposite....Its all or nothing.....Get it right or get out is where its going and I thought it would be kind and caring of me to point that fact out..........God is not going to allow this type of behavior in a place like heaven and you can believe that...

Not because of himself but because it could never work.......You want hapiness then it's either god's way or nothing so live you life and your decision will be obvious to someone that can watch you behave everyday.....

Forgiveness is not unlimited and has pretty much run dry. I will not be attempting to write my words to cuddle with your emtions...I am writting the facts as i see them and you can do with them what you like......

Even if the number of people who get what inm saying and choose wisely instead of rashly ended up being 4-5 people that would mean that only four or five people made it out of here...........

Choose your side.........This is the warning. anyone who will tell you that there is no difference between good and bad loves watching you suffer because there most certainly is a difference and they are so far away from eachother that there is no excusing a wrong choice....

The one thing i dont get is that everyone acts like they want to go to a place like heaven if it were real but when they are faced with a possible path to take they spit on it and say get that # away from me......

Not even gibing yourself a chance...Poor you right..........Yeah right........you were warned....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by john124

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
Brianegan

The passion in this post rings loudly. And urgency.
And urgent we all should be.

I can not doubt that free will is at the crux of our dilemmas.
All our dilemmas.

Asking ourselves even IF we have free will would help us all.
Most, I suspect, just take it for granted, this free will.
" Oh, free will? Oh sure.". With out much thought.

But taking not just a moment but a minute to think on it one realizes that it needs not just thought but deep contemplation, DEEP contemplation. It cuts immediately to the core of who we think we are.

Just think. All that space, and endless universe we have come to recognize and here on our little planet we find this simple question presented to us.

Do we or don't we?
And all the mess we've created between those two answers.

Free will? Let this post expand. Let it inspire many posts.
Yeah, I believe so. So what good can we do with it, free will?
edit on 1-6-2011 by TerryMcGuire because: Typo

well done.........

we can choose our most impressive choice to date.........Choose to give free will back and submit to our makers better judgment.....

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I would certainly give up my "free will" were there some "father figure" God who would take it. It has been my experience that God doesn't answer such pleas.

What do I really desire?

The truth. Because it is true. I don't think my "human nature" is a mistake, nor a fallen state. It may be, but I am willing to accept that this may indeed be unknowable.

What is true, and is undeniably the truth of my heart, is that no matter no earnestly I have called upon "God" to take the burden of my freewill from me, he has remained silent. You may claim that I didn't REALLY mean it, or that my surrender was somehow flawed or incomplete, but I feel very differently.

God remains silent. This may imply His nonexistence, His transcendent nature, or perhaps the essential illusion of the phenomenal universe (I tend toward this, but do not claim to know), but I certainly can witness to the fact that it in no way is a result of my own unwillingness.

Thank you.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Brianegan,
I appreciate your thread and think you have some valid points.
Especially about our choices and free will.

I believe that the time is here where masses of people will have to make choice.
Most won't even realize they are making the choice.

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, ideas and choices.
That's called free will.

And most people don't want to listen to a higher authority.
They are selfish and only want what makes them happy.
Whereas if they'd only realize that is the entire concept.

It's funny too because people tend to blame everything on God.
Scapegoat.

When you understand that humans are given the choice...
You start to understand why certain things happen.
Because idle hands are the devils playground.

I personally love all the excuses I hear on why there is no God.
To me, it's instant proof of humans not wanting to be held accountable.

"Oh we could never do wrong"

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

Originally posted by john124
As soon as you mentioned god I stopped reading, and I'm guessing most other readers will as well.

Well thats your fault isnt it? Your going to have to face it eventually wether you like it or not....You are responsible for your own choices and there are consequences even if you can stall feeling the ffects of it. Good luck........I mention God often but I am connected with no religion.

You are "AWAKE". Good job!

Now be "mindful" of others, and please, most importantly your tone.

One big lesson for myself, there is no fault. Free will is a tough one to master. Be slow, mindful, and loving in your words and ask why did I want to say this.

Love is the answer. Remember each is here at this time to learn their own lessons and the truth at their pace.

Try this, be the center point/the pivot, seeing 360 degrees, while not leaving the center and influencing/enforcing will. This is love!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

I agree with you 100%

I am coming from love with my tone as well thought.......Trust me when i say that if everyone would have understood in time by using the calm caring form of love than that would have been my first choice and was for a long itime.......

When i noticed that using that method would barely reach anyone I choose to save more by using tough love simply to reach a larger group....

I love you and everyone so very much that i simply am not WILLING to let everyone go with these words being forced down their ear drum and dipping into their awareness for proper evaluation.....

I see you as well and will request that you take my method into consideration bc the goal of reaching more souls is all that matters......We must save as many as possible as time is running low. If we can save them all than great yet ill settle for as many as possible.....

Join me

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

OK - so I am greedy and vain? Doesn't really sounds like the words from someone who is so sure to be saved from God. I love and respect all things equally - therefore I have no desire to retort. I am comfortable with my beliefs in the afterlife and it does not involve myself committing my life to a higher power that may or may not exist. I gave 20 years of my life to the Catholic religion - whether you think that was long enough or not doesn't matter but it was long enough for me. My beliefs are ever evolving and what I believe in another 10 years may be completely different bit I do know one things for sure. When I am on my death bed I won't be questioning my beliefs or any decisions I've made throughout my life.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
reply to post by ChungTsuU

Right on Chung. Can you imagine a world where people actually display love in all aspects in regards to communication? WOW....what a world we would live in.

It may even be called "Heaven on Earth"!

Id like to pint out that this metohd of communicating that you speak of is where i feel most happy dwelling inside of but i am willing to sacrifice my hapiness if it means one more person underdsatdns than would have before....

Im so happy to see a few standing up for love.....That is it..........Keep doing it but try to place the reason behind it as you giving your free will back to god and you will be ready for judgement.....

Please dont say that you dont want to be judged bc it is an honor to be judged by God and is not our last chance when we are in the middle of it.....

When judgment is over we still get another shot....Only one but if judgment ends up in a not so nice place for you I hope you use the last choice wisely and not to ask why..........

bc asking why is just another choice you used.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

I eh dude no offense, but I stopped reading at

My prediction is everything will come down to wether or not you trust your decision over Gods decision. In other words do you still believe that your free will is a gift from god.

Again that is your own fault and since you left on such a statement you will also be held accountable.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
The op still has not responded to my thread saying that free will is an illusion...to those especially who have never had the right to exercise it.

How many children have been "forced" to be baptized,and confirmed..without their free will?

How many children or adults dare say they may not believe in God,,because to exercise their free will,would mean they would be shunned by those that they care about?

To say people have free will is a lie...or a wishful thought. Because god says we do in the bible ....it is so? Like I said before..we do not choose the parents we are born to..so..if a child is brought up believing that Christ was not the savior..is that his free will casting away the real God?....or is he another product of "mind control"?

edit on 1-6-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
From what I read, this is the summary of what the OP was saying; People that say "if there was a God, why is there so much pain in the world?" should realize that God gave man freewill. Pain and suffering are caused by man's hand, not God. Either God gave us freewill to show us we can't act right on our own or as a gift to walk our own path as we see fit, giving us the option to love Him or not. One can't truly love another without freewill.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Oh, this is the major heart-break, one would think, which just makes me sad to the core, but also holds the greatest promise. If we stop for a second and "feel."

This is a "never-ending" story here. This thing as "Free Will." One should have called it a binding which preserves and also commits. There is a "trick" to having or employing "Free Will," and people have the opportunity to justify "it" to suit the situation or need. But then so, let me ask you this: "If so, would they have a need of God?"

Could they ever see the "Face" of God? Could they even ever know Him? Everyone wishes a "sign" from Him. Yet none are seen. Perhaps we are indeed "in the belly of the whale," and this situation is "The Sign of Jonah."

Self-fulfilling, in and of itself, perhaps. This confirms the "Image" exists, beautifully, in Everything. The Mysteries of the Ways of God. Love. To love Him is to love a brother; if even they be another human being led by the will of the free. The separation of walking forever in a desolate wilderness?

We have indeed gotten-up on our high horses, and now the realization of being alone, way up-there, seems very hollow and unnatural. But sadly, this situation could be a product from a decision to use free will. Just the fact that human beings were and are created from an "Image" of God, gave all of Himself, so His creations retained free will, and the ability to choose? I'll be the first to accept God's guidance, I get impatient when things don't reconcile in a time-frame which is convenient, but things don't work this way, and also those rare moments after learning not to hesitate, is where "Pearls of Great Price," are found freely.

I'll put the ego and free-will down and trust. Aren't they really the same thing?

Not to decide, is to decide? It was just an illusion, all along. After all I would rather be an angel than a self-righteous person. The best creative gift is one that you give-away to bring happiness to another? There truly is no bound or measure which can reflect the unconditional and omnipotent loving-kindness.

All I ask is mercy for us all until more and more people start seeing the truth. It really is how we see and treat each other. the senseless killings, the quick disregard of another, the selfishness, and greed; and feel truly grieved because of it. How this must hurt.

There are things that we can change, build, or skew; but the fact exists that there is a Higher Love, and the only way humanity will ever obtain it, is when they stop being Human and start being angels. When the veils of the "layers of the Universe" are unclouded, perhaps every eye that sees, will immediately accept and know the truth. If not, there is no reason to "transfigure" or "progress" in any way. If this continues, it will become futile and novel where nothing new or enlightening will ever exist. Many multiple religions, beliefs, mantras, and perhaps any entrance onto a path can "lead" but only the truth and acceptance can "follow."

Thank you for publishing this, it's exactly what I needed to read to "jolt" my complacency; and reaffirms faith.

Peace and Love,

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Hey there Brianegan,

Well, I think this will be a little too wordy for many to get through ... but I did take the time to read it all even when you said that you would get to the point but continued to add unnecessary words in an effort to make your point ... but hey ... I'm a writer ... I like words.

Anyhoo, before I reply proper to your OP I have a question for you.

I know you said that you don't follow a particular religion ... but you do mention the word God more than a little.

So, I was wondering if you could give me a 'brief' idea of what YOU consider the word GOD to mean from a personal perspective ?

Thanks in advance. Woody

Every single word i placed in there was of utter importance and each played their own part. Im happy you read them anyway but not with an open mind given to the entirety.....

Especially about the part where I said that this thread isnt for you to ask me questions bc my other thread would cover all of them (this one included)

You wish me answer your question without even answering mine first...That is perfectly fine if thats what you wish but dont expect me to not only reanswer a question i already write about in detail but to offer you something that you were unwilling to give to me or thought wasnt important enough to mention.....

There is a point to this thread and the content wreaks of it......There will be those that understand these words perfectly and either will have an epiphany from thinking about it or will get started toward one....

All others will write it off as nothing but at least i would have saved a few....

I sleep bc of that.

Hey Brianegan,

Your answer was exactly what I expected but I just needed to be sure I hadn't got you wrong ... I didn't.

Ego is in us all ... it is part of the human condition whether we like it or not ... and even has a place in certain circumstances ... but beware ... it can become a monster without you even noticing.

Your reply to my question tells me that your needle is already wavering on the 'red'.

What 'you' do with 'my' warning (in an effort to save you) is your choice ... look before you leap my friend and question your motives for your decision.

Woody

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Again that is your own fault and since you left on such a statement you will also be held accountable.

I find it telling that the OP would rather respond to dismissive posters who have long since left the thread than to the real challenge of answering posts such as mine.

He, like God, remains silent. I find it ironic.
edit on 1-6-2011 by joechip because: spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
As soon as you mentioned god I stopped reading, and I'm guessing most other readers will as well.

Well thats your fault isnt it? Your going to have to face it eventually wether you like it or not....You are responsible for your own choices and there are consequences even if you can stall feeling the ffects of it. Good luck........I mention God often but I am connected with no religion.

You are "AWAKE". Good job!

Now be "mindful" of others, and please, most importantly your tone.

One big lesson for myself, there is no fault. Free will is a tough one to master. Be slow, mindful, and loving in your words and ask why did I want to say this.

Love is the answer. Remember each is here at this time to learn their own lessons and the truth at their pace.

Try this, be the center point/the pivot, seeing 360 degrees, while not leaving the center and influencing/enforcing will. This is love!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

I agree with you 100%

I am coming from love with my tone as well thought.......Trust me when i say that if everyone would have understood in time by using the calm caring form of love than that would have been my first choice and was for a long itime.......

When i noticed that using that method would barely reach anyone I choose to save more by using tough love simply to reach a larger group....

I love you and everyone so very much that i simply am not WILLING to let everyone go with these words being forced down their ear drum and dipping into their awareness for proper evaluation.....

I see you as well and will request that you take my method into consideration bc the goal of reaching more souls is all that matters......We must save as many as possible as time is running low. If we can save them all than great yet ill settle for as many as possible.....

Join me

I have joined.

I noticed that you replied to MamaJ that you did not know about Edgar Cayce. You will also want to get hip on the following to gain further insight:

www.lawofone.info...
divinecosmos.com...
www.reenagagneja.com...
www.amazon.com... volumes 1 and 2
www.keysofenoch.com...

Learn about the Dao, maybe some stuff on Zen by D.T. Suzuki, and also the writting of Thomas Merton. Then go into Ascension from 3d to 5d...and of course disclosure.

Congrats Brother! You are ripping the "Vail" off your eyes, or rather as what happened to Saul, you are rubbing the scales off your face!

Regards and Nameste,

-Chung

edit on 1-6-2011 by ChungTsuU because: wrong spelling of name

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join